• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Morgus

Quote from: Major Ed Damien on February 06, 2015, 04:50:12 PM

Paola saw great significance in Apollo astronaut Edgar Mitchell's birthplace in Roswell, New Mexico -- mentioning it breathlessly two or three times -- but his Wikipedia page and other sources list him as having been born in Hereford, Texas.
Mitchell grew up around Roswell, New Mexico however.

Quote from: Morgus on February 06, 2015, 07:58:28 PM
Mitchell grew up around Roswell, New Mexico however.

He grew up in Artesia, New Mexico -- about 40 miles south of Roswell -- and graduated from Artesia High School.

Wednesday should be a doozy with a vaccine debate show following an explanation of what makes noory special enough to be mentioned in the Torah Codes
  The key revelation of last week was georgie informing us in a serious tone that he isn't the Antichrist and even the next day guest mentioned it!
  Coincidence?
  I doubt it

Nick el Ass

Quote from: narcissist noory on February 06, 2015, 11:50:51 PM
Wednesday should be a doozy with a vaccine debate show following an explanation of what makes noory special enough to be mentioned in the Torah Codes
  The key revelation of last week was georgie informing us in a serious tone that he isn't the Antichrist and even the next day guest mentioned it!
  Coincidence?
  I doubt it

So who is debating who, or will George just let some anti vaxxer ramble on for hours only to throw in a few lines... and call it a debate?

sydtron

Special hotline during Open Lines tonight????????    Hmmmmmmm....... curious....

Heather Wade

Quote from: sydtron on February 07, 2015, 12:11:02 AM
Special hotline during Open Lines tonight? ??? ??? ?    Hmmmmmmm....... curious....

My radio could self destruct if I turn it on during C2C. 
Do tell what the "special hotline" is when you find out.   ???

AvDaBr

So Seth the spirit prophet is the topic tonight.  I predict this show will suck.

aldousburbank

Quote from: Major Ed Damien on February 06, 2015, 08:13:20 PM

He grew up in Artesia, New Mexico -- about 40 miles south of Roswell -- and graduated from Artesia High School.
I attended Artesia Jr. High for a spell. Go Bulldogs

sydtron

Unfortunately I cant stay up that lare. I have a breakfast to goto in the morning.   
I may set an alarm for 3a.m. though.  I gotta know!

"Evil pizza roll hotline"

Bahahaha

Quote from: Nick el Ass on February 07, 2015, 12:03:06 AM

So who is debating who, or will George just let some anti vaxxer ramble on for hours only to throw in a few lines... and call it a debate?

Ahh you know Georgie's debates..he talks and you either agree or get the dial tone

Nick el Ass

I thought for a second Jorch Dave Noory was fixing to dump this guest for not talking.

nextgen.fm

Quote from: Nick el Ass on February 07, 2015, 12:55:07 AM
I thought for a second Jorch Dave Noory was fixing to dump this guest for not talking.

Maybe he was just praying George would sign off and everyone could go home?

Oh, boy.

"Seth" is about to speak.

A disembodied spirit is about to be interviewed by a moron wearing a wig.

Morgus

Noory is going to take calls now for this guest while he channels an entity.
Reminds me of when he did that with Nancy Lieder of zetatalk.
"Seth talk on"   :o

Seth:  "I am a construct."

I'll go along with the first syllable of "construct."

Nick el Ass

Umm, Ummm, Ummmm from a guest makes for fascinating radio.

nextgen.fm

that's it i have to tune in to hear this train wreck

Nick el Ass

You are not one of us Noory because you are a mumbling moron.

starrmtn001

Did he say beans?  Quivery voice screams fraud!

"All hail Elcott".

It's really great hearing Phil Hendrie tonight.

Morgus

Art Bell never allowed channelers on his show...

"Seth" just talked about his new book, written with his collaborator.

Hahahahahaha

Seth, I'd like to know if Jorch Noory lets Tommy wear a rubber suit while shitting all over him.

nextgen.fm

I wonder if George is still so flustered over Art's return if he will even play his beloved UFO Phil song tonight and maybe he will thank Art

Seth, in the immortal words of Joe Pesci in "Goodfellas:"

You're a stumbling, mumbling prick.

Nick el Ass

Couldn't this dude even make up a funny voice for his character?!? Noory needs to realize that if they did hack it maybe it just happened because no one else is reporting any hacking that I have seen, or someone sent him an email after they got a message about site maintenance..

George, STOP LEADING ALL YOUR QUESTIONS!
  you're breaking the #1 rule of proffesional interviewing