• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

VtaGeezer

I think that tonight (Monday) Noory will be pre-occupied with the Saturday death of Arial Sharon in Israel and the rabbi's prediction that it would trigger the Messiah's return.

Juan

It couldn't trigger the Messiah's return, for to Jews, the Messiah hasn't been here the first time.

Edit:  Oops, sorry.  We're talking about sNoory here. He probably would talk about the return.

VtaGeezer

Quote from: Juan on January 13, 2014, 02:03:30 PM
It couldn't trigger the Messiah's return, for to Jews, the Messiah hasn't been here the first time.

Edit:  Oops, sorry.  We're talking about sNoory here. He probably would talk about the return.
The rabbi who made the prediction also said Jesus was the Messiah.

http://www.wnd.com/2014/01/prophetic-twist-to-sharons-imminent-death/

Morgus

Quote from: VtaGeezer on January 13, 2014, 12:44:47 PM
I think that tonight (Monday) Noory will be pre-occupied with the Saturday death of Arial Sharon in Israel and the rabbi's prediction that it would trigger the Messiah's return.
DING-DING-DING!
The c2cam website schedule indicates Noory at the last minute has dumped his regularly scheduled guest for tonight in order to add a first two hour guest to talk about Sharon's death and a Rabbi's prophecy regarding him.

Noory must have been chomping at the bit all weekend since Sharon's death didn't happen during the week when he was hosting. So he has to make up for it all tonight...

Morgus

Tonight's c2c is another of Noory's bible thumper guests, going on and on about his bible scriptures and his religious beliefs.
Noory keeps egging him on about the "end times" and the "anti-christ" - his favorite doomsday stuff...
Now the guest is going on about "gog and maggog"

Jnthn932

Quote from: Morgus on January 14, 2014, 01:18:02 AM
Tonight's c2c is another of Noory's bible thumper guests, going on and on about his bible scriptures and his religious beliefs.
Noory keeps egging him on about the "end times" and the "anti-christ" - his favorite doomsday stuff...
Now the guest is going on about "gog and maggog"
I lasted five minutes. It's all I could handle! Amazing that a show of Arts from 1996 can keep my attention longer than the Snoooron. Careful listening to that crap.

Bmassie

George is so giddy tonight let's see If he can keep going into the second half of this show.a real life big city detective.....

I, like many of you have been pining for an alternative to Coast to Coast for years. Not to say instead of, necessarily, but I think the subject matter and the movement overall towards truth and credible examination of the unexplained and the under-explained requires more than what GN seems prepared to bring to the table on most nights. So, I want to announce that I am hosting a new show on Sirius XM channel 167 called "What in The World?!" beginning Friday. January 17th at 10pm EST and will be airing every Friday from here on in. Hopefully, if the show is good and is supported, we will go daily and finally offer up a serious challenge to the C to C monopoly on fascinating and unexplained. I promise you I will be prepared, will get great guests and will listen to them and engage them and the audience in a whole new way. Please email me directly if you have any questions and please help me spread the word. I promise you I won't let you down.

Bmassie

Be careful posting your list of guest too far ahead of time c2c has shown their true colors when it comes to guest and the competition. Goodluck

Bmassie

Wow George just asked how a computer searches a database, he pressed the issue and the p.i has to tell him to back off that it's not his job to explain how the Internet works, I wonder how long it took the detective to figure out George was a dumb useless pile of crap. This guy's the real deal and noory Still sucks the hardest

zeebo

I think the guest got clued in when George asked one of his time-filler dead-end questions that went something like  "Wow isn't it amazing that you're involved in all this?" and after an awkward pause he gave a polite but confused "Um, yeah, I suppose so."  You could almost hear the guy scratching his head wondering wtf.

Falkie2013

Quote from: Bmassie on January 14, 2014, 03:30:25 AM
Wow George just asked how a computer searches a database, he pressed the issue and the p.i has to tell him to back off that it's not his job to explain how the Internet works, I wonder how long it took the detective to figure out George was a dumb useless pile of crap. This guy's the real deal and noory Still sucks the hardest

We need to come up with a new crime show related specifically to Noory.

BSI. Brain Cell Investigation. Because Noory acts as if he's only got one very overloaded brain cell.

If it were anyone else, I would swear he's making stuff up as a bad comedy act. He doesn't understand how a search engine works and had to ask about it ?

wtf ?

Though I've never looked up the mechanics of how google, yahoo or bing actually finds something and sorts it out from the millions of results. It would be interesting to hear how the search engines were created in the first place from the ground up.
I'm always amazed that it works as well as it does most of the time.

Falkie2013

Quote from: Morgus on January 13, 2014, 09:46:47 PM
DING-DING-DING!
The c2cam website schedule indicates Noory at the last minute has dumped his regularly scheduled guest for tonight in order to add a first two hour guest to talk about Sharon's death and a Rabbi's prophecy regarding him.

Noory must have been chomping at the bit all weekend since Sharon's death didn't happen during the week when he was hosting. So he has to make up for it all tonight...

Who knows what Noory with think about the adherents of the Lubbitshe ( sic ) Rabbi Shearson who claim that HE was the Messiach before HE died.
I remember an episode of Civilization hosted by Abbe Eban who said that before Christ came along at least 50 people had all claimed to be the Messiach at one time or another.

http://www.jewfaq.org/mashiach.htm

zeebo

Quote from: Falkie2013 on January 14, 2014, 04:26:56 AM
We need to come up with a new crime show related specifically to Noory.

BSI. Brain Cell Investigation. ...

Haha made me laugh, good one Falkie.

zeebo

Quote from: Richard Garner on January 14, 2014, 02:04:00 AM
..I want to announce that I am hosting a new show on Sirius XM...

Hi Richard, you may want to post your info instead on the General Talk Radio forum.  Also be warned that alot of people here have strong feelings about Sirius given recent history.  Anyway good luck with the show.

Bmassie

Wonder how worried George was he could get caught up by a pi online, sure was intrigued yet asking some usual all over the place not too deep or relevant questions. probing at how computers work and comb for dirt, I have read here how he loves the strip clubs in his home town.

valdez

Quote from: Bmassie on January 14, 2014, 03:30:25 AM
Wow George just asked how a computer searches a database...

George asked Carl Gallups (on the Ariel Sharon/Yitzhak Kadur/messiah prophesy thing), "Why do people fear the words and phrase 'end times'?" He also wondered what Jesus will be wearing when he returns.  Besides fielding questions on how the internet works, and listening to George say "That's amazing" about fifty times, private investigator, Ed Opperman, also had to suffer through "How would you find Walter White making methamphetamines?" and whether Opperman might be able to get John Coffey (The Green Mile) off death row.  Issues with reality?  Nah, it's called show prep.

ItsOver

Quote from: valdez on January 14, 2014, 06:23:59 AM
      ...He also wondered what Jesus will be wearing when he returns...

Hahaha...geesh.  Will it be "black tie" only? 

VtaGeezer

I only heard a bit last night...part of the PI interview.  OMG...Noory is THE worst interviewer on radio.  That PRN isn't embarrassed by this idiot exposes the lowest programming standards in media. He doesn't interview; he interrogates, with dead-end questions that are like those a kid on the high school paper would ask, and he never asks a topical follow up. The dead air gaps after the guests' answers were painful.

George asked Carl Gallups (on the Ariel Sharon/Yitzhak Kadur/messiah prophesy thing), "Why do people fear the words and phrase 'end times'?"

The Jews of Salonica (until the Greek conquest of 1912) had no less than seven men standing at the city gates-at all times-to see if the Messiah (and end times) was approaching.
This stuff has been going on for a long time.

FallenSeraph

Tonight:

Coast Insiders, don't miss our Live Chat with George Noory, tonight at 8p PT/11p ET, where he'll spontaneously answer your questions about all things Coast.

"spontaneously"

Bmassie

Guess we should get used to hearing about breaking bad as often as twilight zone and green mile, George needs to get off the air he's so out of touch with anything and everything the rube knows nothing about music or films, hell sounds like he was trying his hardest last nite to grasp how search engines worked and was being thrown off by the words I. P adress and severs lol. No wonder he thought he could have his daughter play games here and he could post nonsense and then the time he tried to intimidate and tossed out threats of legal action  hahaha the man must be simple.

HorrorRetro

I made the mistake of trying to listen to Noory last night. I lasted 10 minutes. While talking about Ariel Sharon's death and this Rabbi and his predictions, Noory had the gall to state, "This isn't about religion. It's about prophecy!" So...you're talking about a Rabbi, the return of a messiah, "end times," etc., and it's NOT about religion?  ::)  What an idiot.  Off went the radio.

georgesucks

George Noory you suck a lot. That is all for now.

starrmtn001

George asked Carl Gallups (on the Ariel Sharon/Yitzhak Kadur/messiah prophesy thing), "Why do people fear the words and phrase 'end times'?" He also wondered what Jesus will be wearing when he returns.  Besides fielding questions on how the internet works, and listening to George say "That's amazing" about fifty times, private investigator, Ed Opperman, also had to suffer through "How would you find Walter White making methamphetamines?" and whether Opperman might be able to get John Coffey (The Green Mile) off death row.  Issues with reality?  Nah, it's called show prep.
Wow Valdez, you changed your avatar.  Special occasion or did you just feel like changing it after all of these years?

valdez

Quote from: starrmtn001 on January 14, 2014, 01:13:31 PM
Wow Valdez, you changed your avatar.  Special occasion or did you just feel like changing it after all of these years?

The "after all these years" part.  I haven't had a"special occasion" since...since...heck I can't remember.  Thanks for noticing.   

Bmassie

The guys that are on before c2cam just had noory on and was giving him a hard time about his so called 8 hours of show prep, ha noory said some smug shit like we'll u gota for a 4 hour show, then one of them mentioned his hard hitting questions ect obviously poking fun at the worst putz in radio lol even at his station noory is known for sucking

Jerome Corsi on tonight. I guess he gave up searching for Barry's birth certificate, so now he is searching for a  Adolf Hitler.

Yee.Haw....good stuff.

yumyumtree

And Nazi space aliens in the first hour. I think I'll switch over from Savage in a few moments.

zeebo

Quote from: yumyumtree on January 15, 2014, 12:15:39 AM
And Nazi space aliens in the first hour. I think I'll switch over from Savage in a few moments.

He's into Nazi space aliens but has never heard of the Voynich Manuscript?  Any self-respecting conspiracies/oddities expert would know about it, c'mon.

[attachimg=1]