• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

tertiaryimam

Quote from: c337pilot on January 05, 2014, 10:21:53 PM
1)Why did you bring on ALEX JONESon coast?
2)Why don't you asks better questions?
3)Why don't you retire from Coast?
4)Why did coast hire John B Wells?
5)Why do your businesses go out of business?
6)How much do you pay for your Hookers at the Bunny Ranch?
7)Do you want some more pizza rolls?

Ill happily answer your questions one by one...
Why did I bring on Alex Jones? Alex is a good friend of mine and has a unique perspective on world events....I think he gets a little carried away sometimes and when he made the fake interview with Charlie sheen and President Obama I called him on it. he says some things which need to be said I think and I go on his show like he comes on mine. Alex is a good guy. I have shaken his hand and had a few bears with him...I will be having him on again later in January to talk about the Edward Snowden debacle. personally I think hes a hero...we need more people like him, even if I may not agree about him defecting to the Soviet Union
Why dont I ask better question? I think the questions I ask are ok and so does premier. Sometimes the interviewer will write in questions for me and I read those off. Probably 50 percent of the questions are supplied by the interviewer and I go with those...sometimes the guest just isnt what I thought and Ill tell you its hard to come up with an interesting question the audience would apperciate! anyway, its something Ill work on. why dont you e-mail me with your suggestions. Lets think this through.
Why don't I retire from Coast? Honestly I love this job...Ilove my audience and I love the whole thing. Will I retire someday? I might do that someday but that day isnt now. besides I have that contract that will last until people walk on Mars! I cant STRAIGHT UP TAKE A MIGHTY GORILLA SHIT ON MY CONTRACT LIKE YOU-KNOW-WHO!
Why did coast hire John b Well?s he is also a friend of mine and you got to admit he has a great radio voice! sounds almost like Art I think! He covers a lot of conspiracies which I like because you know I like doing more paranormal or medical issues. Hes one of our favorite hosts and Im glad to have him aboard.
Why do my businesses go out of business? Look, Im sure there are things in your past that didnt work out as planned...we all make mistakes...sometimes you got to pull with punches and get back on your feet. Thats what I did. I may make many a mistake but I learn everytime..,
I wont answer the question about the bunny ranch because Im not that kind of guy.
Pizza rolls? I havent had another bite of one since that one time...hehe...
Hail Satan.

tertiaryimam

Quote from: DanTSX on January 05, 2014, 10:22:15 PM
I'd tell him to fuck off and consider retirement.

ouch, dan! thats quite a statement. I must say I appreciate your contributions to this board and especially how your not afraid to stand up for 2nd amendment rights...that is desperately needed in these times...I dont know about the bananaclip assault rifles, but the right to bear arms is very important and I dont want to see those rights infringed.
I remember you once asked me on the board if i supported israel...let me say here and now I do. I think a two state solution is the best but not at the expense of Israels territories or Jerusalem. if its Israeli I am for it.

georgesucks

Quote from: tertiaryimam on January 05, 2014, 10:38:01 PM

Why did I bring on Alex Jones? Alex is a good friend of mine and has a unique perspective on world events....I think he gets a little carried away sometimes and when he made the fake interview with Charlie sheen and President Obama I called him on it. he says some things which need to be said I think and I go on his show like he comes on mine. Alex is a good guy. I have shaken his hand and had a few bears with him...I will be having him on again later in January to talk about the Edward Snowden debacle. personally I think hes a hero...we need more people like him, even if I may not agree about him defecting to the Soviet Union

Why dont I ask better question? I think the questions I ask are ok and so does premier. Sometimes the interviewer will write in questions for me and I read those off. Probably 50 percent of the questions are supplied by the interviewer and I go with those...sometimes the guest just isnt what I thought and Ill tell you its hard to come up with an interesting question the audience would apperciate! anyway, its something Ill work on. why dont you e-mail me with your suggestions. Lets think this through.

Why don't I retire from Coast? Honestly I love this job...Ilove my audience and I love the whole thing. Will I retire someday? I might do that someday but that day isnt now. besides I have that contract that will last until people walk on Mars! I cant STRAIGHT UP TAKE A MIGHTY GORILLA SHIT ON MY CONTRACT LIKE YOU-KNOW-WHO!

Why did coast hire John b Well?s he is also a friend of mine and you got to admit he has a great radio voice! sounds almost like Art I think! He covers a lot of conspiracies which I like because you know I like doing more paranormal or medical issues. Hes one of our favorite hosts and Im glad to have him aboard.

Why do my businesses go out of business? Look, Im sure there are things in your past that didnt work out as planned...we all make mistakes...sometimes you got to pull with punches and get back on your feet. Thats what I did. I may make many a mistake but I learn everytime..,

I wont answer the question about the bunny ranch because Im not that kind of guy.

Hail Satan.
So you "dont pay" the hookers for sex. They pay you to leave the ranch because they dont want to have sex with you.

tertiaryimam

Quote from: c337pilot on January 05, 2014, 10:48:03 PM
So you "dont pay" the hookers for sex. They pay you to leave the ranch because they dont want to have sex with you.

see....this is what I mean guys....I come here to answer your questions and tell you my thoughts and this is what I get...typical
Ive never been with a prostitute EVER. nor would I---its just not something ive ever needed to do. my relationships are my business though and this ends the discussion...come on guys. I think you can come up with better than this

georgesucks

Hello Jesus.
1)do you like sushi??

tertiaryimam

how about that 49ers packers game...it was really something. I was on the edge of the seat the whole time!
I dont know how they play in that cold weather. I remember during the  prediction show someone said wed have arctic conditions and i bonked it. guess I was wrong... haha...

tertiaryimam

Quote from: c337pilot on January 05, 2014, 10:50:39 PM
1)do you like sushi??

sure. i especially like the little california rolls with the tofu in the middle...and I used to like the halibut but now with fukushiba ive not been eating fish. its probably contaminated

georgesucks

Art Bell is my poker buddy.
Hello Rothchild, How may I help you? .
1)Hows Tommy Boy?

georgesucks

Hail MV, I love you?
Hows your Mom doing?

DanTSX

Quote from: tertiaryimam on January 05, 2014, 10:41:30 PM
ouch, dan! thats quite a statement. I must say I appreciate your contributions to this board and especially how your not afraid to stand up for 2nd amendment rights...that is desperately needed in these times...I dont know about the bananaclip assault rifles, but the right to bear arms is very important and I dont want to see those rights infringed.
I remember you once asked me on the board if i supported israel...let me say here and now I do. I think a two state solution is the best but not at the expense of Israels territories or Jerusalem. if its Israeli I am for it.

Doubletalk wrapped in doublespeak wrapped in an enigma. 8)

Ben Shockley

Quote from: c337pilot on January 05, 2014, 10:48:03 PM
So you "dont pay" the hookers for sex...
Of course not.  Noory is Big Time Talent.*  He goes nowhere that he isn't "comped."

* That's a show-BIZ term, "talent" -- an organizational-chart label on a little rectangle, or a line item way down on a budget, same as "janitorial staff."  Unfortunately, Noory doesn't understand that, and thinks it's a description of a positive attribute.

tertiaryimam

Quote from: c337pilot on January 05, 2014, 10:54:56 PM
1)Hows Tommy Boy?

Hes good...he bought a new car. A honda accura...its cornflower blue, if you know what i mean
Hey ive been meaning to show you guys my lizard:

[attachimg=1]

hes just a little guy---about a half inch when its cold and 4 inches when hes excited... I named him "the numbers lizard" after the numbers lady... at first I thought he was a girl until I saw him on his back one morning with a weird branch thing coming out of  his between his legs..,he was slapping it with his talons! I called the pet store i bought it from and they said it was very common and he did it to relax himself when he was under stress. so I have been doing this too before every show and sometimes on breaks, too. it really works! the things you can  learn from lizards.

georgesucks

Quote from: Ben Shockley on January 05, 2014, 10:58:34 PM
Of course not.  Noory is Big Time Talent.*  He goes nowhere that he isn't "comped."

* That's a show-BIZ term, "talent" -- an organizational-chart label on a little rectangle, or a line item way down on a budget, same as "janitorial staff."
Oh really My Friend. I guess Tommy Boy uses his visa Credit Card to get Mr Noory laid then. I guess Premrat uses that as a business expense.

tertiaryimam

I would also like to tell you i found a good substitute for pizzarolls...their from Japan. you can buy them on amazon.com even. I am hoping maybe to get some advertisers to come on coast for them:

[attachimg=1]

their excellent i must say...and they dont get too hot when you microwave them! what you do is take the buns off and stick the meat in the microwave...if the buns are frozen you can microwave them separately on defrost. 

Ben Shockley

Quote from: tertiaryimam on January 05, 2014, 11:12:01 PM
I would also like to tell you i found a good substitute for pizzarolls...their from Japan. you can buy them on amazon.com even.
...what you do is take the buns off and stick the meat in the microwave...if the buns are frozen you can microwave them separately on defrost.
NOORY SEZ:
"Coast" lissners, with my business sense, I'm always on the lookout for a bargain.
These little burgers are only $2995 for a 6-ounce box.  That's not too bad for an import from Japan, especially when you consider that the beef had to go all the way from Colorado to Japan, and the flour for the little buns had to go all the way from Kansas to Japan, first.

tertiaryimam

awful quiet around here...whenever it gets quiet I like to just bust out in some hungarian for no reason at all:

Néha azt kívánom, bárcsak egy kis disznó, és hogy a kis disznó azt szaglász a meleg földre, és enni, amit a hideg földre hozza alatt a hatalmas ég.

Why did I bring on Alex Jones?  Alex is a good guy. I have shaken his hand and had a few bears with him...

Be honest George. Was this a Freudian slip?

[attachimg=1]

tertiaryimam

Quote from: norrykilledc2c on January 05, 2014, 11:39:56 PM

[attachimg=1]

I meant to type beers...I dont know what being in a swimming pool has to do with anything. I never went swimming with Alex but he does have a pool now I hear...

tertiaryimam

Quote from: norrykilledc2c on January 05, 2014, 11:39:56 PM

[attachimg=1]

someone pmd me telling me what "bears" meant. real classy. typical...I guess I should have known better than try to reason with you jerks. so im not the best typist...you dont need a typewriter to do what I do...oh well...maybe some other time.

[attachimg=1]

zeebo

So G. Celente makes the wildy grandiose assertion that with the right leadership and collective attitude etc. that the U.S. could become a totally self-sufficient economy within one year.  Noory's reaction, instead of pushing back even slightly is a standard "I think so too ... ok let's take some calls."

FallenSeraph

Quote from: zeebo on January 06, 2014, 01:00:12 AM
So G. Celente makes the wildy grandiose assertion that with the right leadership and collective attitude etc. that the U.S. could become a totally self-sufficient economy within one year.  Noory's reaction, instead of pushing back even slightly is a standard "I think so too ... ok let's take some calls."

I think I'm going to start intercepting tough questions and/or topics with "Let's take some calls!"

Like if I ever get called for a job interview again and they ask me why I left my last job (had an "Office Space" moment and walked out because I detested my boss and couldn't take another minute of it) and what productive things I've been doing for the past six months (odd freelance jobs here and there), I'll try answering with "Great question! ... ok let's take some calls!"  :D

zeebo

Quote from: Seraphim27 on January 06, 2014, 01:11:30 AM
I think I'm going to start intercepting tough questions and/or topics with "Let's take some calls!"

Like if I ever get called for a job interview again and they ask me why I left my last job ...

Yes I like it!  And the tactic could be expanded to lots of awkward situations, e.g.:

Friend: "What the hell happened to all my good scotch while I was away?  I just asked you to water the damn plants!"

Me: "Hang on, looks like the phone lines are lighting up, ok let's go to Denise in Cleveland, Ohio ... Hi Denise, thanks for calling, what's the weather like out there?"

WOTR

The radio was on in the kitchen while I spent the evening reading in another room.  I walked in the first time to hear 3 minutes of "the economy will be crashing" while I pulled an espresso shot.  I went to make pasta now and I hear George asking the guest if the second coming (I assume of Christ) will be noticeable to everybody or if he might just be "something like the president of the United States?"  Really?!?  Fuck, has he really slipped that much in the last few months that this seems like a mildly intelligent question to ANYBODY no matter how unfamiliar with scripture?

Needless to say, I could take the economy crashing, but the stupid question caused me to search for the off button prior to my needing to kick it through the nearest window.  I do not think that George is really this stupid... he knows what the second coming is supposed to look like, but he makes himself look dumb as a rock when he feels the need to help anybody in his audience who has the mental capacity of a three year old understand the book of revelation (I know I am insulting 3 year olds.)

How does this man keep a job?

Gassy Man

I was falling asleep, but did George refer to Swansea University as the University of Swan-see-uh the other night?

FallenSeraph

Haha -- I really loved M.G. Michael's passion for the book of Revelations. He was sort of charming that way, albeit a little wacky. And for once I was silently praying for George to STOP. ASKING. QUESTIONS because the guy would be trying to answer one question (in a really long-winded way) and then George would throw him off course with another question, to the point where the poor guy had to make a list of George's questions. And ultimately I think he only answered one out of five.

At the end, George & Tommy were so frantic to get some callers in that everyone ended up talking like auctioneers. I kept wondering if Valdez was somewhere out there laughing like I was.

Meanwhile, the frenzied callers could not have been more CHOICE: A couple of cat ladies brandishing their Bibles, some nutty old guy who told George his "number was 182" or something and a stoner from Colorado who was trying to explain why Monster energy drink was Satanic, then asked George if he ever opened his third eye, to which George hastily answered "all the time" and hung up on him.

Meanwhile, I was like, "TELL US, DUDE! TELL US HOW TO OPEN OUR THIRD EYES!" but, alas, George cut him off.

The first two hours of the show were a waste. We should have had one hour of Revelations Guy and three hours of wackos with their 666 questions for him. Then it would have been perfection.

That is all.

ItsOver

Quote from: zeebo on January 06, 2014, 02:36:15 AM
Yes I like it!  And the tactic could be expanded to lots of awkward situations, e.g.:

Friend: "What the hell happened to all my good scotch while I was away?  I just asked you to water the damn plants!"

Me: "Hang on, looks like the phone lines are lighting up, ok let's go to Denise in Cleveland, Ohio ... Hi Denise, thanks for calling, what's the weather like out there?"
Yes, I like this approach, too.  One slight correction, though.  Jorch would say "Hi, Den."  He has to keep it chummy.

I always enjoy when Jorch has an on-air panic attack when the guest's phone isn't working. He did last night immediately said he was going to open the lines. Then the call was magically corrected.

Any radio host would try to buy some time, do an introduction, try to talk a bit before the guest gets introduced. But not G.N. Now on his cue cards.. Tommy probably was still eating a hamburger from the vending machine when hour three started..

VtaGeezer

Quote from: zeebo on January 06, 2014, 01:00:12 AM
So G. Celente makes the wildy grandiose assertion that with the right leadership and collective attitude etc. that the U.S. could become a totally self-sufficient economy within one year
Celantro is the Ed Dames of market economics.

Juan

While George may suck, the submerging artists are terrible.  At first, they were nothing special, but they played and sang in tune.  Last night, not one of them, at least that I heard, was in tune.