• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No
Quote from: albrecht on August 12, 2022, 08:41:17 AMWow. Dave sounded very slurry when he was reading the Drudge headlines that consist of show lead ins. Not surprising but wonder if he hit the bottle a bit too early or just really 'winding down folks.' Christian Wilde also seemed to be a bit slow. Maybe the encoding was weird or maybe he and Dave with enjoying pre-game cocktails. I hear Toomeric and Gin make a fantastic cocktail. Vodka and Tangy Tangerine also.

Pizza rolls don't wash themselves down. I'm more disturbed that you were actually listening.

albrecht

Quote from: Radio Activity on August 12, 2022, 09:13:24 AMPizza rolls don't wash themselves down. I'm more disturbed that you were actually listening.
So am I. Not live but droning background noise while cleaning sorting stuff in the garage and attic before it gets too hot. (Already there.) I imagine the show is used as nursing home training for those escalated into the memory units.

ItsOver

Quote from: Radio Activity on August 12, 2022, 09:13:24 AMPizza rolls don't wash themselves down. I'm more disturbed that you were actually listening.
Hey, as long as Ms. Julie is happy, that's all that counts.

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on August 12, 2022, 09:31:39 AMHey, as long as Ms. Julie is happy, that's all that counts.

She might clutch those pearls in fright if she reckons with some listeners, even the "Doc," thinking about what do with her in the mist tunnel after a meal of 20 runny eggs.

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on August 12, 2022, 12:37:50 PMShe might clutch those pearls in fright if she reckons with some listeners, even the "Doc," thinking about what do with her in the mist tunnel after a meal of 20 runny eggs.
What are the odds Ms. Julie has ever listened to one minute of a live Noory broadcast? Let me rephrase that... "a not quite dead Noory broadcast."

NoMoreNoory

Mar-a-Lago is the new February.
After his thee successive nights calling it 'Marga Lago', he has now resorted to 'the former President's Florida estate' / 'his Florida home', etc.
Maybe he's reading these pages again?

Meanwhile, he closed out last night with The Tell-Tale Heart yet again.

Fruitdriller

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on August 16, 2022, 05:40:29 AMMeanwhile, he closed out last night with The Tell-Tale Heart yet again.

aT LEAST ISN'T ANOTHER FIVE HOUR TELLING OF ONE OF THE EIGHT OR NINE TIMES HE KILLED HER, I BET HE GETS TIRED OF IT BY THE TIME TELLING #7 COMES AROUND--BECAUSE THIS IS #8, oops sorry, Caps-Sadge.Vadge, why? Ooooh! The Telling Tale Is Legit.

New High School, new high score... same MOST HIGH. What can I tell you? Murder has a way of writing it's own AI scripts, but it can't solve its's own murder sometimes. And KNOW: killing any sentient being has consequences, says the ressurrected guy who hated his own dick so much he arranged for it to be shot through his own heart, "I be this would be fatal!!!"

Getting dizzy. Yay, *sigh* FUNNY

albrecht

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on August 16, 2022, 05:40:29 AMMar-a-Lago is the new February.
After his thee successive nights calling it 'Marga Lago', he has now resorted to 'the former President's Florida estate' / 'his Florida home', etc.
Maybe he's reading these pages again?

Meanwhile, he closed out last night with The Tell-Tale Heart yet again.
It could be Norry has had a medical event or is really hitting the sauce early. Slurring, ending shows early, technical problems with phones, repeating same questions over and over, etc. "Of course, its true" that this is normal but it seem to have accelerated recently.

ItsOver

It could be Norry has had a medical event or is really hitting the sauce early. Slurring, ending shows early, technical problems with phones, repeating same questions over and over, etc. "Of course, its true" that this is normal but it seem to have accelerated recently.
[/quote]
Thank goodness Chuckle Willis is  waiting in the wings to keep the suckage going.

Quote from: albrecht on August 16, 2022, 10:20:26 AM

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on August 12, 2022, 12:37:50 PMShe might clutch those pearls in fright if she reckons with some listeners, even the "Doc," thinking about what do with her in the mist tunnel after a meal of 20 runny eggs.

O M G 🤣

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 16, 2022, 11:12:13 AMO M G 🤣

The "Doc" at some point had to be hushed by Norry when he started on about his virility and exploits at his age while attending conferences due to epic egg eating and whatever supplements. It is a family show, according to Norry and 'his mother listens' so nixed that kind of talk about S-E-X and the victims/potentials at various conferences. Not sure when/why but somewhere it came about (maybe in a bankruptcy hearing) that something called 'mist tunnels' were installed in IMedia corporate offices.

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on August 16, 2022, 11:11:11 AMIt could be Norry has had a medical event or is really hitting the sauce early. Slurring, ending shows early, technical problems with phones, repeating same questions over and over, etc. "Of course, its true" that this is normal but it seem to have accelerated recently.

Thank goodness Chuckle Willis is  waiting in the wings to keep the suckage going.

She has her own attention problems: personal, possible substances, and especially creepy old listeners who hit on her and express their appreciation for her looks- often with a backstory about 'since not having a computer I borrowed a phone' or some stuff travail to get access to her (and even producer) photo. She handles it well. Been in Hollywood, I think, so this behavior is least worse of goings on.

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on August 16, 2022, 11:21:25 AMThe "Doc" at some point had to be hushed by Norry when he started on about his virility and exploits at his age while attending conferences due to epic egg eating and whatever supplements. It is a family show, according to Norry and 'his mother listens' so nixed that kind of talk about S-E-X and the victims/potentials at various conferences. Not sure when/why but somewhere it came about (maybe in a bankruptcy hearing) that something called 'mist tunnels' were installed in IMedia corporate offices.

Loath to admit but I am kind of on board with the mega egg thing but no more than maybe 6 a day, I try doing the recommended grams of protein per bodyweight in steak and chicken for when you are lugging 45-lb. dumbbells around and it gives me the weirdest dreams and wreaks havoc with my digestion.  Eggs go down much easier.  So does whey but tastes like ass.

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 16, 2022, 02:41:57 PMLoath to admit but I am kind of on board with the mega egg thing but no more than maybe 6 a day, I try doing the recommended grams of protein per bodyweight in steak and chicken for when you are lugging 45-lb. dumbbells around and it gives me the weirdest dreams and wreaks havoc with my digestion.  Eggs go down much easier.  So does whey but tastes like ass.

I'm "all in" for eggs, despite the "Doc." Actually his exhortations tended to me wonder about the incredible, edible egg. But the sheer quantities are questionable, unless on a bet in some kinda Southern prison. Which, I have to admit, had good hazing ideas. Nothing cures an attitude (well, it didn't, I guess in that case) like digging a hole- your potential grave- and refilling and dig back again, again. And the heat. The shed I think got a coach fired (though he claimed some sort of 'dark place good for concussions. Hahaha.) And wowsa the gal deciding to wash her car! She knew what she was doing!

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on August 16, 2022, 06:11:45 PMI'm "all in" for eggs, despite the "Doc." Actually his exhortations tended to me wonder about the incredible, edible egg. But the sheer quantities are questionable, unless on a bet in some kinda Southern prison. Which, I have to admit, had good hazing ideas. Nothing cures an attitude (well, it didn't, I guess in that case) like digging a hole- your potential grave- and refilling and dig back again, again. And the heat. The shed I think got a coach fired (though he claimed some sort of 'dark place good for concussions. Hahaha.) And wowsa the gal deciding to wash her car! She knew what she was doing!
That's a blast from the past. ;)

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on August 16, 2022, 07:37:38 PMFor historical reference only

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cINFeXqwbDo
Historical reference. Haha. This could explain the slurring and Hollywood dreams.

Fruitdriller

Quote from: albrecht on August 16, 2022, 08:01:23 PMexplain the slurring

Well I'm not going to put a dick in my cider, but that seems like what (NO CONTACT:"A.J.F.novaK.") would want. So, pickled apple juice and yogis it is. Did you know we/Oui can drink around our/own your end to cleanserves Ouroboros during hypersleep?

The more you know. Yes, "Goo doolB" was the first meal, I made Quite sure. Heh. Heh heh. HO HO HO. I'M GOING TO MAKE ME A ALPHA)BETA CONAN.

THE DREAM OF MANY, AND WHO DID IT FIRST? OH YEAH THAT CHICK FROM THE CLINIC THAT MAKES SENSE. LOVED HER!

FAMILY. I WONDER IF I EVER MARRIED HER? LMK, TIRED, NAP! (NOT REALLY TIRED. NOT MUCH.)

Fruitdriller

Quote from: ItsOver on August 16, 2022, 07:05:26 PMThat's a blast from the past. ;)

Hey, btw, x-Jo*; I might want to postpone staying behind in mathematics, that thing we discussed... well there's a lot I don't know.

But I do know I didn't want to squirt anything up my ass every night for 9 months, that's for sure. Unless somebody made something legal while I was gone? Where are we, anyway?

Are you blind? I don't want to say that would be cool, but... maybe. Just maybe.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Fruitdriller on August 16, 2022, 08:46:17 PMHey, btw, x-Jo*; I might want to postpone staying behind in mathematics, that thing we discussed... well there's a lot I don't know.

But I do know I didn't want to squirt anything up my ass every night for 9 months, that's for sure. Unless somebody made something legal while I was gone? Where are we, anyway?

Are you blind? I don't want to say that would be cool, but... maybe. Just maybe.

Rubini drilled Grapefruit in a Dallas motel.

Fruitdriller

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 17, 2022, 12:44:16 AMDallas

Do you think you could get a little less irrelevant? Maybe you should file a report.

albrecht

Dave sounded really strange and lost during the interview with the Pawn Stars guy. He slurred,forced laughter, name-dropped, and didn't seem to understand what a pawn shop was or how they operate! He couldn't even what kind of car he owned when bragging about the Mustang he had "it had a thingy on hood." Normal guys would be able to provide some details of this vehicle, especially if they are bragging about it. Dave Norway is like someone whose has been prevented from normal experiences, so is always referencing tv shows or old musical acts (but often get the details wrong on the shows.)

Quote from: albrecht on August 17, 2022, 10:02:16 AMDave sounded really strange and lost during the interview with the Pawn Stars guy. He slurred,forced laughter, name-dropped, and didn't seem to understand what a pawn shop was or how they operate! He couldn't even what kind of car he owned when bragging about the Mustang he had "it had a thingy on hood." Normal guys would be able to provide some details of this vehicle, especially if they are bragging about it. Dave Norway is like someone whose has been prevented from normal experiences, so is always referencing tv shows or old musical acts (but often get the details wrong on the shows.)

Getting a touch dementia is he? 

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on August 17, 2022, 10:02:16 AMDave sounded really strange and lost...
Sounds like just another night with Dave Norway.

Juan

I thought he sounded more connected than usual - as though he had actually watched a couple of episodes of the show. 

albrecht

Quote from: Juan on August 17, 2022, 01:38:22 PMI thought he sounded more connected than usual - as though he had actually watched a couple of episodes of the show. 

Because he was Hollywood and tv Dave wanted to be engaged(he considers himself a jet-setting Hollywood star who can name drop)) but he still seemed to ask silly questions, especially if he actually HAD watched the tv show. And considering much of the listening demographic questions could've been asked beyond how a pawnshop works and simplistic 'what's the most expensive...' And what kind of guy brags about a car he once owned but then fumbles on even basic details? Especially in a contrived conversion with a car collector?

Juan

Especially the thingee on the hood that might have been a spoiler.  The only spoiler was sNoory in the drivers seat.

albrecht

Quote from: Juan on August 17, 2022, 02:31:59 PMEspecially the thingee on the hood that might have been a spoiler.  The only spoiler was sNoory in the drivers seat.

Somewhere I got a photo of TOMMEE and Dave in a parade riding around in a GTO (I think, I might be forgetting make) and stunned people look like "who the F are these people" and "when can I cross the street." Children wondering looks like what the heck was going on, and why. I recall some make-shift signage held on to the car by blue painter tape, so coming off, and also horses in the parade took a large crap in front of them. Pasadena or somewhere maybe. It was bizarre.

Juan