George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

mike_olsen

Quote from: ItsOver on October 28, 2017, 01:15:14 PM
Especially for his vehicles.

Poor Joorch, scrunched in like a sardine because that fat tub of goo Dumbheiser is nearly taking up both seats in the back.

Hmm,, i wonder why Joorch never peddles his snake-oil "Alternative Health" from "Doc" Wallet on Tommee? He's gotta have some health issues... I think Tommee should publish his own book entitled "Fat as Hell"!

136 or 142

Quote from: Jojo on November 04, 2017, 02:07:13 AM
Thanks! If George was concerned about the guy staggering, he could have made a welfare call. 
I'm sure Tom has Barry's number.  But nooooo.  Why not just irritate teetotalers plus embarass Barry nationally.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Q4JfaHjAng

Parris001

Quote from: mike_olsen on November 04, 2017, 07:16:31 AM

Hmm,, i wonder why Joorch never peddles his snake-oil "Alternative Health" from "Doc" Wallet on Tommee? He's gotta have some health issues... I think Tommee should publish his own book entitled "Fat as Hell"!

Probably because, they both know the shit does nothing. Doc Wallet need to stick to giving flea dips to dogs and quit meddling in human doctoring.

Dateline

Norry, when you come here and visit, remember:  Serve lots of cheese instead of D-con to the mice.  Karma returns, and ye shall receive bountiful kegs of wine, instead of fermented grape juice. 

ItsOver

Quote from: Sarcastic Plastic on November 03, 2017, 11:20:44 PM
It took him 30 seconds to name-drop Billy Mumy.

Many thanks to ItsOver for predicting that.
Ha!  "Thank yeeewww."  Here's another easy prediction, Jorch will continue to suck!  But, great news!  Even more Jorch tomorrow night.  It's Super Suck Sunday once again and it's Tooooomeric Time!

Sunday - November 5, 2017 - George Noory

Christian Wilde
First Half: Author and researcher Christian Wilde joins George Noory to discuss his latest work in the arena of health and the ongoing health benefits of the spice turmeric. He'll examine the pros and cons in various medical approaches, including stem cell therapy.

Say "Toooomeric," Jorch.

Jojo

Quote from: ItsOver on November 04, 2017, 05:35:53 PM
Ha!  "Thank yeeewww."  Here's another easy prediction, Jorch will continue to suck!  But, great news!  Even more Jorch tomorrow night.  It's Super Suck Sunday once again and it's Tooooomeric Time!

Sunday - November 5, 2017 - George Noory
Christian Wilde
First Half: Author and researcher Christian Wilde joins George Noory to discuss his latest work in the arena of health and the ongoing health benefits of the spice turmeric. He'll examine the pros and cons in various medical approaches, including stem cell therapy.

Say "Toooomeric," Jorch.

How can a host who promotes health laud the VS models?  Per height/weight charts, they are seriously underweight.  One of them was told to lose weight, and couldnt.  She became discouraged after trying and trying.  She said, "Maybe I just shouldnt eat".  I analyzed her height and weight, only to find that she is already underweight!  Not in the low range, but actually off the chart.

And another one says she eats no solid food for something like ten days before working.

And one said she won't drink any water 5 hours before working.  Can you imagine what a poor example this is to women?  Many women who want to look nice try to do what models do.  Older women want to look nice.  Yet, if an older women goes to work and does not drink, while not having had any water for five hours beforehand, she risks serious dehydration, which can cause weakness, hypoglycemia, constipation, and who knows what else.  That is just not healthy.

Plus, some of them look like they are on steroids (which affect hormones) and do harsh exercises.  Those are ways to end up with prolapse, which affect 30% of women and are not easily surgically cured. These models need to treat their bodies carefully.  What their manager says looks sexy today, might be making sex impossible for them in the future.

George is very healthy, just look at him.  Tommy too.

George Noory. The loser who still thinks he can "jump start" his acting career at age 67. He can't, but the bitterness and foolishness of this man shows. As he continues on as the imbecile hanger-on -- unflappable.

His debacle the other night with "The Twilight Zone" subject matter shows how foolish and desperate he is. From repeating some actor's lines from years ago and asking such-issues those -- then getting the appropriate "contact my agent" -- shows what a clueless Hollywood hanger-on that radio host is. A true embarrassment to himself. Reduced to not having anything of his own worth to offer, but thinking if he ambushes celebrities by either reciting their own lines back or demanding they recite theirs from their roles, showing what a small, little obsessed fan he really is.

Then when he talked to those people involved in anything to do with "The Twilight Zone," he kept issuing the same line "How cool is that?," directly stolen from Jay Leno with no shame. Maybe he's so delusional he thinks he's Jay Leno, but like if stealing the program from Art Bell wasn't bad enough, he now feels compelled to "thrust or impose himself" as some Hollywood player by stealing the trademark line from a real celebrity.

What a turd. A real pilfering turd at that. Reduced to being some obsessed fan, trying to leech what he can off of those who did things -- then thinks his audience is fooled into thinking it was all his doing.

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on November 05, 2017, 08:29:02 AM
George is very healthy, just look at him.  Tommy too.

What is hysterical is George Noory's entry in the Internet Movie Database (IMDB). Rather than place a dignified photo on the landing page, someone published some cropped mess with Noory looking very, very rough with his aged look and bad toupee appearing one-third out of shot.

That sums up his incompetence and those of his publicists. Like none of that actually looked at the mess they published on that site? Ha-ha and then ha-ha-ha.   

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2406382/

Dateline

Quote from: Here We Go Again on November 05, 2017, 10:09:53 AM
What is hysterical is George Noory's entry in the Internet Movie Database (IMDB). Rather than place a dignified photo on the landing page, someone published some cropped mess with Noory looking very, very rough with his aged look and bad toupee appearing one-third out of shot.

That sums up his incompetence and those of his publicists. Like none of that actually looked at the mess they published on that site? Ha-ha and then ha-ha-ha.   

I had to see, so I clicked on it  Norry looks like he is in anguished prayer.  That is probably a confessional before the alien Gods.

ItsOver

Quote from: Dateline on November 05, 2017, 10:18:55 AM
I had to see, so I clicked on it  Norry looks like he is in anguished prayer.  That is probably a confessional before the alien Gods.
Ha!  I had "Ancient Aliens" on in the background last week, when I was working on something.  Jorch is such a shameless shill.  It's so obvious they just hand him a script and he bloviates for a couple of minutes.  They could hand him this, and he'd happily blather away.

Jorch - "It's well known I am a hapless loser.  But, could it be an alien recognized my fate and blessed me with a yuge gift in the form of Tommee?  Could it be he services me and hops to my every request because he knows the alien gods will slaughter him to feed their millions if he doesn't?  I think so!"

Quote from: Here We Go Again on November 05, 2017, 10:09:53 AM

George looks very mysterious and is showing his bad boy side.

Jojo

Quote from: Here We Go Again on November 05, 2017, 09:09:05 AM
George Noory. The loser who still thinks he can "jump start" his acting career at age 67. He can't, but the bitterness and foolishness of this man shows. As he continues on as the imbecile hanger-on -- unflappable.

His debacle the other night with "The Twilight Zone" subject matter shows how foolish and desperate he is. From repeating some actor's lines from years ago and asking such-issues those -- then getting the appropriate "contact my agent" -- shows what a clueless Hollywood hanger-on that radio host is. A true embarrassment to himself. Reduced to not having anything of his own worth to offer, but thinking if he ambushes celebrities by either reciting their own lines back or demanding they recite theirs from their roles, showing what a small, little obsessed fan he really is.

Then when he talked to those people involved in anything to do with "The Twilight Zone," he kept issuing the same line "How cool is that?," directly stolen from Jay Leno with no shame. Maybe he's so delusional he thinks he's Jay Leno, but like if stealing the program from Art Bell wasn't bad enough, he now feels compelled to "thrust or impose himself" as some Hollywood player by stealing the trademark line from a real celebrity.

What a turd. A real pilfering turd at that. Reduced to being some obsessed fan, trying to leech what he can off of those who did things -- then thinks his audience is fooled into thinking it was all his doing.
When i went to his IMBD, the banner ad at the top says SHAMELESS!  Hilarious.  And somehow i got into a long slew of hilarious Squatty-Potty vids of unicorns' butts being milked, free range.. OMGoodness!

Jojo

Quote from: ItsOver on November 05, 2017, 11:24:15 AM
Ha!  I had "Ancient Aliens" on in the background last week, when I was working on something.  Jorch is such a shameless shill.  It's so obvious they just hand him a script and he bloviates for a couple of minutes.  They could hand him this, and he'd happily blather away.

Jorch - "It's well known I am a hapless loser.  But, could it be an alien recognized my fate and blessed me with a yuge gift in the form of Tommee?  Could it be he services me and hops to my every request because he knows the alien gods will slaughter him to feed their millions if he doesn't?  I think so!"

Thanks for getting the whole pic.  How did u do that!  Anyhow, i like the frontal shaggy look, although yes it's not quite on right and could use a comb.  They don't care how he looks.  Sometimes his collar is catty-wampus, or  they choose the worst possible pic to display.  But here, for once his 'stache meets his smile lines.

Do his hands ever see the light of day?  So white!  Tell me they arent waxing the backs of his hands!  Maybe he wears sun gloves to keep his hands supple for the ladies!

I think his tone looks better here than in other pics.  Less dark circles.  He looks rough in morning pics.  Maybe this was later in the day.

Somewhere I recently saw a pic of him wearing jewelry on the forth finger of his left-hand, but i havent seen it lately.  By the time i saw it, i dont know how long it had been on the web.  Could be years.  Does anyone remember that?

What is always with his mustache?  Is the choppiness caused by actual sparses gaps, perhaps due to lighter/grey hair, missing hair, or gouging from careless trimmers?  Wouldnt a prepper notice that?  Honestly, I'm surprised they havent posted him picking his ear!  On the bright side, no big nose or ear hairs...

ItsOver

Don't forget.  "Tooomeric Tonight" with Jorch Noory!

Gd5150

Quote from: ItsOver on November 05, 2017, 07:02:06 PM

😄😄😄😄😄😄

First Half: Author and researcher Christian Wilde joins George Noory to discuss his latest work in the arena of health and the ongoing health benefits of the spice turmeric.

albrecht

Man, that is a weird looking photo of some strange looking folks. Like evil cabal or witches coven or some crazy stuff.

mike_olsen

Jorch to Rosemary Ellen Guily on 10/30:

Jorch: It's daylight savings time this weekend. Remember the old saying, "Spring ahead, Fall back."

REG: Actually we pick up an extra hour.

Jorch: You do? (He asks in a way as if she, personally, is the only one getting an extra hour)...

Awkward Pause

Jorch: That's right... we do.

another pause

Jorch: You know what someone told me? we change the clocks so the plants would get an extra hour of sunlight. I kid you not.

REG: (somewhat perplexed by this statement).. Well, that's nice.

Zetaspeak

So is Jorch going to have the "More Guns, Less Crime" guy on today or wait until tomorrow

mike_olsen

Snoory looks like one of those pedos from To Catch a Predator caught with his pants down.

Dateline

The proof is in the hands.  I found a picture of Norry with the PX-90, and he has hairy man hands.  Now, he has bleached them and made them look ultra-feminine.  I won't go on. . .

NoMoreNoory

Joorch is bothered. When he was on air for Submerging Artists on the first Sunday in October, the Mandalay Bay shootings happened. Here he is for SAs on the first Sunday in November, reporting on the Sutherland Springs shooting. Joorch says he's 'almost concerned' to be on air in December in case the pattern repeats itself and another 'whacked-out sicko' strikes. Can you feel a sequel to Night Talk coming on?

Noticeable that the hand-wringing about doing the show as normal after the NYC attack is absent today.

But it's tomb-rack time!

The guy on the left is wearing a John McCain mask

mike_olsen

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on November 06, 2017, 12:26:49 AM
Joorch is bothered. When he was on air for Submerging Artists on the first Sunday in October, the Mandalay Bay shootings happened. Here he is for SAs on the first Sunday in November, reporting on the Sutherland Springs shooting. Joorch says he's 'almost concerned' to be on air in December in case the pattern repeats itself and another 'whacked-out sicko' strikes. Can you feel a sequel to Night Talk coming on?

Noticeable that the hand-wringing about doing the show as normal after the NYC attack is absent today.

But it's tomb-rack time!

Must be a coincidence... but, oh wait -- there's no such thing as coincidences. Looks like Jorch is the cause of these shootings the last two 1st Sunday's of the month.

Also, no calls from Jorch for the guy to "burn in hell", even though it's more appropriate this time since it was inside a church.

Another post-menopausal broad peddling woo, instant change of stations. Notice George is the only C2C male host to have these women on, ol' Jorch looking to get laid, knows it goes over well with the ladies so when he goes to these meet-up events it increases his chances to score.

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on November 06, 2017, 02:51:19 AM
Another post-menopausal broad peddling woo, instant change of stations. Notice George is the only C2C male host to have these women on, ol' Jorch looking to get laid, knows it goes over well with the ladies so when he goes to these meet-up events it increases his chances to score.

If that's what he's doing, he's pretty pathetic.

Here's an idea for him.  Start putting in some effort on the show after all these years.  I'm guessing someone seen as hosting an appealing show would have some personal appeal.  Just a thought.

michio

Georgie unceremoniously dumped his second half guest and went into ohmpen lines after a long break. There was not a mention of what happened to her or why she was dumped. She's a Missing 411. Maybe Georgie couldn't handle her talking about castrated hermaphrodites, or perhaps her concept of god being anything didn't fit with his ohmpen-minded "spirituality." Do nice guys dump guests without an explanation to their audiences?

NoMoreNoory

Joorch and Tommee unloading on the haturrs - clearly aimed in this direction.

Unsurprisingly, the Texas shootings dominate the calls. And what does Mr Sensitive play as bumper music coming into the final half hour? Tom Jones' Delilah.

'I felt the gun in my hand
And she laughed no more.'

Wow!

Jojo

Quote from: michio on November 06, 2017, 03:37:39 AM
Georgie unceremoniously dumped his second half guest and went into ohmpen lines after a long break. There was not a mention of what happened to her or why she was dumped. She's a Missing 411. Maybe Georgie couldn't handle her talking about castrated hermaphrodites, or perhaps her concept of god being anything didn't fit with his ohmpen-minded "spirituality." Do nice guys dump guests without an explanation to their audiences?
I liked her!

Jojo

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on November 06, 2017, 03:43:56 AM
Joorch and Tommee unloading on the haturrs - clearly aimed in this direction.

Unsurprisingly, the Texas shootings dominate the calls. And what does Mr Sensitive play as bumper music coming into the final half hour? Tom Jones' Delilah.

'I felt the gun in my hand
And she laughed no more.'

Wow!
Maybe his Marianne is walking away again... Oh, but there are no coinshidences!