• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Jojo

Quote from: Parris001 on November 08, 2017, 08:03:04 PM
I know a ghost writer. I’ve got $5 I know the dude that actually wrote this TURD.
The author put in a lot of wine relaxing.  So it was the ghost writer then?

Jojo

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on November 09, 2017, 12:27:30 AM
Right off the bat, Wallet trots out his line that homosexuality - the whole LGBT spectrum - is a 'birth defect' caused by a nutritional deficiency in the mother during pregnancy. Completely unchallenged or questioned in any way by Noory.
It might have been nicer to say "birth affect".

Parris001

Quote from: sumthinz going on on November 09, 2017, 01:22:40 AM
that's a tad bit extreme. actually, it's a LOT extreme. maybe george isn't completely off when he calls us haters...not completely vindicated though. as i type, the good doctor is on to sell his snake oil

It's not hate. Its just a waiting game for us. We're waiting on a better host to show up and do the show.

Tommee and Jorch have always taken this as hate. They couldn't be more wrong. They suck, we criticize. They suck, we coach. They refuse to listen and get defiant, and get their feelings hurt. So now it's just a stare down contest. When will Jorch sign off for the last time? Hopefully it was last night.

Parris001

Quote from: Jojo on November 09, 2017, 02:31:44 AM
The author put in a lot of wine relaxing.  So it was the ghost writer then?

Do you think Jorch is smart enough to write a book? Really?

Ghost writer. I've got money on it..........

Lord Grantham

Quote from: Parris001 on November 09, 2017, 06:31:34 AM

[cough] Bill and Nancy Birnes [cough]

NoMoreNoory

Quote from: Parris001 on November 09, 2017, 06:31:34 AM

I'll take your money, P001. It was my assumption, but having read, for my sins, both Night Talk and Mad As Hell, I am absolutely certain no ghost writer was involved in either book. You can go back to my review of the novel, either here or at Amazon, but at its simplest, no-one but Noory could have written these things. A ghost writer suggests to me a writer with some level of professional experience, some grasp of how to structure a book, fiction or non-fiction, and some basic command of the English language and it's usage: all three of these things are absent from these 'books' (they have words on pages, but that's about as far as the definition will stretch).
In short, reading Noory is exactly like listening to Noory: the misuse of words and idioms, laziness, lack of research or proper thought processes, and the attention span of a five year old. He has, for example, a chapter on the electrical grid in Mad As Hell, which reads like a 6th Grader's lazy answer to a homework assignment 'What is the power grid?' No detail about how the grid works, its history, geographical divisions, who has responsibility for what bits of it, and how a shutdown would happen and roll out, etc. All the basic questions any self-respecting writer/journalist would ask. There are also the kind of stupid assertions we're familiar with, confusing 'electric' with 'electronic': thus he says if the grid goes down, cars will stop running. Well, no, obviously as long as you can keep the battery charged and fuel in the tank, cars will still run.
And on, and on.
No I'm saying this is all the work of Papa Noory.

Parris001

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on November 09, 2017, 10:23:00 AM
I'll take your money, P001. It was my assumption, but having read, for my sins, both Night Talk and Mad As Hell, I am absolutely certain no ghost writer was involved in either book. You can go back to my review of the novel, either here or at Amazon, but at its simplest, no-one but Noory could have written these things. A ghost writer suggests to me a writer with some level of professional experience, some grasp of how to structure a book, fiction or non-fiction, and some basic command of the English language and it's usage: all three of these things are absent from these 'books' (they have words on pages, but that's about as far as the definition will stretch).
In short, reading Noory is exactly like listening to Noory: the misuse of words and idioms, laziness, lack of research or proper thought processes, and the attention span of a five year old. He has, for example, a chapter on the electrical grid in Mad As Hell, which reads like a 6th Grader's lazy answer to a homework assignment 'What is the power grid?' No detail about how the grid works, its history, geographical divisions, who has responsibility for what bits of it, and how a shutdown would happen and roll out, etc. All the basic questions any self-respecting writer/journalist would ask. There are also the kind of stupid assertions we're familiar with, confusing 'electric' with 'electronic': thus he says if the grid goes down, cars will stop running. Well, no, obviously as long as you can keep the battery charged and fuel in the tank, cars will still run.
And on, and on.
No I'm saying this is all the work of Papa Noory.

Well I stand corrected and I’m glad you so eloquently made your case. Most people have the fucking good sense NOT to waste time and resources on writing shit books, but then we are talking about the Loser of Overnight Radio. I’m surprised there wasn’t a few coloring book pages and a pack of crayons that came with the book.......

136 or 142

Whatever you say about Dr Wallet, the second half guest on crop circles was hilarious. 

Not an exact quote, but it sums up her thinking:
"Those who think aliens are the cause of crop circles are just silly.  Crop circles are the living earth communicating with us."

Then Nori started referring to the earth as 'she' and 'her.'

Dateline

Quote from: 136 or 142 on November 09, 2017, 11:47:53 AM
Whatever you say about Dr Wallet, the second half guest on crop circles was hilarious. 

Not an exact quote, but it sums up her thinking:
"Those who think aliens are the cause of crop circles are just silly.  Crop circles are the living earth communicating with us."

Then Nori started referring to the earth as 'she' and 'her.'

I follow that theory religiously.

Dateline

To expand on the. .  _________As Hell bandwagon, there are coloring book in the works. 

For the children, "Spooky As Hell" complete with coloring pictures of Norry, Norry eating at the Great Geek, Norry with a microphone, and Norry being a loser.

For the adult coloring book series, "Sucky As Hell" complete with guests and pictures of their theories including the one that got ditched this last week or two, that I believe was about anuses.

ItsOver

Quote from: Dateline on November 08, 2017, 08:19:20 PM
Norry, is right these alternative health shows he host are making Americans healthier.

They see the show advertised, do not tune in and go to bed.  Americans are getting eight hours plus of sleep when Norry hosts alternative health shows because they do not want to partake of the scam infomercial.

Keep up the good work!  Americans are well-rested, more productive, and energized.
Ha! "That's true!"  I've been getting a lot more sleep at night ever since Jorch arrived.  Especially if I inadvertently have C2C on.

ItsOver

Quote from: Parris001 on November 09, 2017, 06:30:43 AM
It's not hate. Its just a waiting game for us. We're waiting on a better host to show up and do the show...

Don't get your hopes up.

Parris001

I reached out to Nancy Birnes and asked her if she and Bill had wrote Jorch’s latest offering. Here’s exactly what I said:
Is it true that you and Bill ghost wrote George Noory’s book for him? We all know he’s not smart enough to write it himself. Unless of course the rough draft was turned in writing in crayon.

Her reply:
Yes. Bill wrote Journey to the Light and Worker in the Light for Noory, and I helped (uncredited) with the Late-Night Snacks cookbook.

Here’s our publishing company’s page on Noory:

http://shadowlawnpress.com/authors/noory-george/

Thanks for asking!
nb

NancyHayfield.Birnes.com 🐔

I was surprised she didn’t respond to my jab at Jorch for suggesting he’s of the crayola realm. Lol

Parris001

Quote from: ItsOver on November 09, 2017, 01:47:33 PM
Don't get your hopes up.

Anybody’s better than Jorch. I’d take Michael DelGiorno (Nashville host, sucks ass from nine ‘til noon) over the Detroit Douchbag.

Lord Grantham

Quote from: Parris001 on November 09, 2017, 02:02:54 PM

Her reply:
Yes. Bill wrote Journey to the Light and Worker in the Light for Noory, and I helped (uncredited) with the Late-Night Snacks cookbook.

Morgus

Sounded like Doc Wallet last night claimed he could reverse Dr. Stephen Hawking's ALS if he just took his special mix of vitamins and minerals plus ate 20 eggs/day? :o

ShayP

Quote from: Morgus on November 09, 2017, 05:23:12 PM
Sounded like Doc Wallet last night claimed he could reverse Dr. Stephen Hawking's ALS if he just took his special mix of vitamins and minerals plus ate 20 eggs/day? :o

Wow. :(  What an irresponsible ass hat.  >:(

That, in a sense, is so disrespectful to Hawking's condition...and his intellect.   Can we let Dr. Hawking know so he can read the twin shysters the riot act?

It would please me to have Noory ask Dr. Hawking why he talks like that and then get fired for such a stupid question.  :)

NoMoreNoory

Quote from: Parris001 on November 09, 2017, 02:02:54 PM
I reached out to Nancy Birnes and asked her if she and Bill had wrote Jorch’s latest offering. Here’s exactly what I said:
Is it true that you and Bill ghost wrote George Noory’s book for him? We all know he’s not smart enough to write it himself. Unless of course the rough draft was turned in writing in crayon.

Her reply:

Here’s our publishing company’s page on Noory:

http://shadowlawnpress.com/authors/noory-george/

Thanks for asking!
nb

NancyHayfield.Birnes.com 🐔

I was surprised she didn’t respond to my jab at Jorch for suggesting he’s of the crayola realm. Lol

Yes, always knew those books were 'co-written'. I'll stand by the last two turds as being solo Noory. Different publisher, too. Bits of Night Talk read like he'd dictated them at a stop light on the way home from the studio (after collecting turkey sammich), then transcribed them straight and never so much as glanced at, let alone corrected, them again.

Coloring books would have made the rating of them more bearable!

Noory is not doing politics on his show next Wednesday.

Fake News/ Archaeological Mysteries
Wednesday - November 15, 2017
Hosted by George Noory
Guest(s): Mark Dice, Jonathan Gray
First Half: Media analyst and author Mark Dice exposes our celebrity-obsessed culture and the role mainstream media plays in shaping our lives. He'll discuss his latest work on the fake news phenomenon and the implications of mega-corporations becoming the ultimate gatekeepers of news and information.

Second Half: Explorer, archaeologist and expert in ancient mysteries, Jonathan Gray, will update his work tracking the ongoing cover-up of discoveries which don't match current academic beliefs, as well as his latest research on prophecy and how the cycles of history repeat.

:P

Noory is the King of Fake.

Sting's personal astrologer will be on with Lee Cigar this Sunday.

I guess I'm always hoping that Premiere will end his reign
though it's Noory's destiny to be the King of Fake.

King of Fake!
He'll always be King of Fake!

Jojo

Quote from: Parris001 on November 09, 2017, 11:40:48 AM
Well I stand corrected and I’m glad you so eloquently made your case. Most people have the fucking good sense NOT to waste time and resources on writing shit books, but then we are talking about the Loser of Overnight Radio. I’m surprised there wasn’t a few coloring book pages and a pack of crayons that came with the book.......

Here is a review of 5 of his books:
Malaysia book wasnt bad.  The order of the telling was awkward to me, but maybe that was because of the topic.  The citations were very impressive in their sheer number.  Now we know what he does when he sounds inattentive. The citation format was very easy to follow.  I only found one or two typos or errors in the whole, big book, and they were very small, hard to notice, and inconsequential.

But, I thought the cookbook was too hokey for a cookbook, but too lacsidaisical for a comic.  It needed to look less scrawled, and to have more color.

Worker in the Light and Journey to the Light very clearly gave credit to the co-authors on the cover.  Not ghost writing. 

Night Talk had George's tone, and included a LOT of drinking.  In chat, George said the drinking (which I think was constant), was to set a relaxed tone in the book. There are healthy ways to relax, like meditation, sleep, dreams, prayer, breathing exercises, stretching, sports, dancing, spectator sports, water parks, foot massage, neck massages, Swedish massages, touching, making out, sex, campfires, fireplaces, scented wax burners, incense, incense that immerses, vaping at 3.5 volts, baths, saunas, steam baths, pedicures, manicures, healthy food, goumet tea, gourmet coffee, taking care of pets, taking care of plants, art (graffiti?), reading, and so on...  Not just drinking.

I hesitate to read Mad As Hell because I don't want to read about drinking alcohol again.  I may have previewed it, but I can't remember.

Quote from: ShayP on November 09, 2017, 06:31:45 PM
Wow. :(  What an irresponsible ass hat.  >:(

That, in a sense, is so disrespectful to Hawking's condition...and his intellect.   Can we let Dr. Hawking know so he can read the twin shysters the riot act?

It would please me to have Noory ask Dr. Hawking why he talks like that and then get fired for such a stupid question.  :)
=======================================
'Allo!
With you beiefly i am perforce.
Long story it is.
To the chase cutting am i.
Agree i that the vet un-named is showing little regard for the persona known only as Prof.Stephan Hawking.
Yet,i wish to point out the 500 lb.gorilla in the boffin holding pen here concearning the persona known as Hawking.
Statisticly,there seems to me to be no known way that an ALS sufferer could have survived this long in the desease's progress as documented in medical literature over the last century or so.
My personal hunch is that Mr.Prof.Hawking was such an useful idiot as an kind of pope of science-as-faith and public mouthpiece that,his real death many decades ago was ameliorated by the Establishment.
My belief is that he's now an series of disney-made audio-animatronic puppets and trained actors that are used to voice popisms and ex-cathedra pronounciamentos slash bulls.
Not to belittle the real man after his tragicly short career.
I leave it to other fans to define the point between the work of the man and the continued papal bulls after his hidden decease.
"B_B"
PS:Still am i ill.
PPS:NO Logo:
"][ 7VF ]["

Quote from: Beelzebubbelah on November 09, 2017, 11:31:50 PM
=======================================
'Allo!

... My personal hunch is that Mr.Prof.Hawking was such an useful idiot as an kind of pope of science-as-faith and public mouthpiece that,his real death many decades ago was ameliorated by the Establishment.
My belief is that he's now an series of disney-made audio-animatronic puppets and trained actors that are used to voice popisms and ex-cathedra pronounciamentos slash bulls...

You may be on to something.  It would certainly explain his appearances on The Big Bang Theory

Corsi is such a bullshit artist, must have gotten his PhD from a diploma mill. He stated that a positive ID of Hitler's remains couldn't be made because 'we didn't have DNA or dental x-rays back then' Dental x-rays were common in 1945, x-ray discovered/invented in 1895.

Quote from: Parris001 on November 09, 2017, 06:30:43 AM
It's not hate. Its just a waiting game for us. We're waiting on a better host to show up and do the show.

Tommee and Jorch have always taken this as hate. They couldn't be more wrong. They suck, we criticize. They suck, we coach. They refuse to listen and get defiant, and get their feelings hurt. So now it's just a stare down contest. When will Jorch sign off for the last time? Hopefully it was last night.
You honestly dont believe wishing illness and death upon someone is hate?

Hulk_Hoagland

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on November 10, 2017, 12:36:10 AM
Corsi is such a bullshit artist, must have gotten his PhD from a diploma mill. He stated that a positive ID of Hitler's remains couldn't be made because 'we didn't have DNA or dental x-rays back then' Dental x-rays were common in 1945, x-ray discovered/invented in 1895.

I’m pretty sure that was our very own Jorch who stated that.

Jojo

Quote from: mike_olsen on November 08, 2017, 06:55:19 PM
It should also be noted that "Doc" Wallach is or was a vet and NEVER a board certified Medical Doctor. One thing i found disturbing is that he claimed to have also done HUMAN autopsies on top of the "thousands" of animal autopsies.  Now how can a vet perform Human autopsies without a medical license? I'd like to know.

Another thing I found highly disturbing, in his "Dead Doctors Don't Lie" tape, he makes fun of REAL doctors. For example, he describes doctors who died of Congenital heart diseases (The very reason why these people became doctors in the first place) as "Haavad" (Harvard) doctors who he claims didn't know what they were doing and were somehow part of a conspiracy of the medical establishment.

Can you smell the overt jealousy and contemptuous nature of this worm? All because he himself didn't have what it took to become a real doctor and then turns around and trashes those who accomplished what he himself could not. And all for greedy profit i should add.

You'll never hear Noory discuss this with him... oh no, that would be a big no no. It would hurt their profit sales off the gullible folk who buy into his snake-oil crap.
It is not always necessary to go to medical school to do autopsies.  The credentials are defined by each area.

Doctors are indoctrinated.  They long ago stopped honoring their Hippocratic Oath.  Doctors are also led around by a ring in their nose which is controlled by insurance companies.  I wouldn't trust most doctors.  Their training is not even respectable, as they are sleep-deprived as part of their educational process.  That's b.s.  Doctors don't have time to verify accuracy of records, either.  We still hear of wrong-side, mistaken amputations.  It probably would only take a few minutes to re-test and diagnose a limb in the surgery room to make sure it is the faulty limb.  But doctors don't take the necessary time to do that.  Even after repeated incidences over the years, and warning after warning after warning, the mainstream medical profession still does not allot doctors enough time to be careful.  Just last week a doctor here amputated a wrong limb.

When doctors remove the wrong limb, the patient still needs the other limb amputated, so the poor patient  become a double amputee.  They start out being scheduled to become a person with one leg who can stand while using a crutch if they have to, like to reach for an item in a cupboard or to view themself in the bathroom mirror.  But, when the wrong leg is amputated, the victim accidentally becomes a person with no legs who can't even stand to look out the front door peephole or look through a window.  Or reach for a high item on a grocery shelf.  Or get something out of the medicine cabinet.

Due to the culture of the medical profession, and its disrespect of caution, similar horrors happn when the wrong arm is amputated.  Suddenly, a patient who was planning to have one arm left is mistakenly going to have no arms by the time the surgeries are finished.  Because the sick arm still has to go.  That patient had thought that after their surgeries, they would still be able to open door knobs, answer phones, make a meal, wipe while toileting, scratch an itch...  suddenly finds themself unable to perform any of that at all....  because of negligence of the mainstream medical profession such as the one I heard about last week.  Even after all the times the medical profession has been warned.

I dont know how anyone can respect a profession that still engages in criminal butchery, making helpless double amputees out of good people who paid their insurance premiums all those years.  No other profession could get away with repeated warnings about this, still let it happen, and still be a "respected" field.

This is just one example of the maladies of the mainstream medical profession.  Here are many other serious flaws in the system, such as their inadvertent creation of antibiotic-resistent super infections like MRSA, WHICH ARE USUALLY CAUGHT IN THE HOSPITAL.  The saddest thing of all is when doctors don't tell patients that infections can be cured in other ways besides just antibiotics.  Infections can be killed with an acid/alkaline diet, garlic, rest, heat/vibration, echineacea, oil of oregano, menthol, eucalyptus, tea tree oil, poultices, sun, Vitamin E (including palm fat/oil) and probably a lot of other things.  And items on that list can be used at the same time without adverse negative effects.

And you know that they dont even prescribe anti-fungals (yeast, thrush, candid) when they prescribe antibiotics.  Even though many elderly people in hospitals die of thrush and yeast infections WHICH THEY CAUGHT FROM THE HOSPITAL!!! In other countries, antifungals are always prescribed when antibiotics are prescribed.  Because antibiotics kill the good bacteria which keeps yeast fungus in check.  People might nlt think yeast is a problem.  I have heard doctors lie, "Our country doesnt have issues with fungal infections (like yeast)."  Then I GUESS THEY ARENT WOMEN NOW, ARE THEY.  OH GEE, THATS ONLY HALF THE POPULATION.  And, yeast (fungal) infections are very common in the elderly, especially after they go to hospital.  Tons of elderly die of thrush and yeast every year.  Without being advised of anti-fungal options like eliminating simple carbs, tea tree oil, vinegar water, changes in hygiene, oil of oregano, and probably many other things. 

Half the time, doctors dont even tell patients to be sure to eat probiotics during antibiotic regimens.  And that is basic information by modern standards.  Patients need good bacteria in their gut.  Doctors aren't held accountable for caring about these important things.  Because there is no profit in it and because the insurance companies don't have a stake in such common sense.

Corsi is hard to stomach, like all conspiracy 'researchers' he will grasp onto any 'evidence' no matter most of it is complete red herring but the more you shit out of your mouth to a naive audience the more effective you are I guess. So Jorch pins him down asking him if he's confident that Hitler escaped to Argentina which prompted Corsi to run through a litany of his reasons which included 'My wife is Italian. She was born in Argentina.' LOL his wife was either not even born or a child and what the hell does the fact she was born in Argentina have to do with Hitler surviving and escaping there? Nothing of course but to a flimflam artist who looks on his marks as idiots just having an Argentine wife makes you more credible.

Noory Illiteracy Moment #3,544

The guest has written a book about the 1964 UFO sighting by policeman Lonnie Zamora. Jorch brings up some other more recent UFO sighting reported by several cops. Jorch believes police and military witnesses are more credible witnesses, which may be true, Jorch says 'When police report these things it changes the complexity of it doesn't it'  So sorry Jorch, the word we were looking for was 'complexion', you lose $200.