• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No
Quote from: Jojo on November 08, 2017, 05:04:24 AM
The thing is, tumeric is nutrtious, and good nutrition does help!
By the way, for those who dont know, Doc W talks about selenium. Well, i just learned mustard has selenium!  Yeah!

I must say write a lot like George Noory. Who can't put two coherent, grammatically correct sentences back to back. But that's what I expect from Noory's fans. True uneducated, gullible people who fall for the snake-oil pitches that quack, multi-level marketing huckster Joel Wallach issues as "medical truth." If that guy claims were true, he'd be world famous and be on every-major news and talk shows.

But programs like "Coast To Coast AM" and those in which himself or his minions appear are basically "paid for." That's right. Only if himself or his hacks provides you "money, compensation or anything of value" do you get airtime.

Check out his absurd "Dead Doctors Don't Lie" radio infomercial. That guy claims all anti-social behavior, all terrorism and any criminal offenses or wrong deeds done by anyone are all caused by a lack of his "90 Essential Minerals" snake-oil. That's right. His snake oil can fix any and all defects in human nature. He is the only one that can do that -- but only if you buy his overpriced crap.

He is implying he is God himself, with all the answers, come to Earth to "save mankind" itself because only he has the answers. Baloney. That guy is so full of it. But without disclaimers, Premiere Networks and any and all affiliates failing to air disclaimers makes them responsible for whatever claims that quack makes.

Does "Doc" Wallach or George Noory ever discuss this, by the way? So the listeners are informed properly about this supposed "Man Of God" and what a true, decent and faithful person he is:

From Wakaya Perfection vs. Youngevity (A case Wallach's people lost, by the way). Introduced in court in the complaints as follows:

BEGIN QUOTE:<<
Together with Youngevity’s founder, Dr . Wallach, the Wallach Group engaged in counterproductive behavior, including undermining promising acquisitions, promoting ill-conceived and unprofitable business decisions, concealing certain acts from management, and engaging in inappropriate and dishonest behavior.  The following examples, as set forth in Paragraphs 46-58, are illustrative of such behavior:
On information and belief, Youngevity’s  Founder, Dr. Wallach, frequently engaged in a pattern of traveling with and sharing hotel rooms at Youngevity events with a variety of female companions other than his wife, some of whom are Youngevity distributors. This behavior was widely known within the Youngevity community.
Taking advantage of the influence he held as founder of Youngevity, Dr. Wallach routinely attempted to coerce distributors, including Vaughn and the Pitcocks, into inserting Dr. Wallach’s female companions into favored positions in their distributors’ organization. The Wallach Group tolerated, and thereby condoned, this behavior, despite its highly inappropriate nature.
When the Distributor Plaintiffs protested about Dr. Wallach’s manipulation of their organizational structures, the Wallach Group reacted in vindictive and defensive ways. For example, when any distributor refused to insert Dr. Wallach’s companions into his or her organization, Dr. Wallach threatened to never participate in events or otherwise help them promote their business. Often this threat from the founder of the company was enough to compel compliance.
When the Pitcocks objected to Dr. Wallach’s attempts to force distributors to insert his companions into their organizationsâ€"which the Pitcocks viewed as an abuse of power and highly damaging to the morale of  Youngevity’s distributorsâ€"consistent with their usual practice, the Wallach Group reacted defensively and vindictively.>>END QUOTE

OK. Why doesn't Wallach and Noory discuss the above? Maybe because "Coast To Coast AM" and its host George Noory may indeed be "engaging in inappropriate and dishonest behavior" with the alleged "news" programs for a paid sponsor. That's why I encourage strongly for people to file a compliant with the Federal Trade Commission.

Only then can -- hopefully -- things be addressed properly and perhaps that Noory and his questionable "news programs" be uncovered for what they really may be -- a possible scam on consumers and his gullible, ignorant "followers" that may find out they were cheated, lied to and maybe even harmed by the bogus "medical truth" they hear.

I waited for George Noory to make the darn fool of himself he always does, but he didn't when the discussion about the Sirius star system and his "eight hours of intense show prep" kicked in. I expected this:

NOORY (to guest)
"We hear about the serious star system. Does that mean it is serious about what it's doing and not kidding around?"

Quote from: Mizak on November 08, 2017, 06:30:30 AM

“I’m continually amazed by the dedication and passion George has for Coast to Coast AM and his audience,” shared Julie Talbott, President of Premiere Networks.  “George is the driving force behind the show’s continued success, and we’re proud to extend our partnership.”

Thanks for that. I'll see what one Julie Talbott has to say about possible failure to air proper disclosures about perhaps "paid programming," failure to adhere to proper FDA disclaimers and not airing that what you hear is the opinion of the host and guests only, not necessarily reflecting the views of the network (or the affiliates), or what you hear is for informational purposes only and not intended to replace consultation with your doctor or medical professional before taking any dietary-supplemental program.

Talbott, huh? OK, She'll hear from me for sure -- and her office better have answers for the network's broadcasting "standards and practices."

Swishypants

Every person that still listens to C2C is in this thread and half of them just come for the lulz. That gives C2C about half a dozen real listeners.

ItsOver

Quote from: mike_olsen on November 07, 2017, 09:22:49 PM
I don't believe I heard any regret in his voice. If she had a sudden crisis, the proper thing for Noory to do was at least tell the audience "that something came up for her and she had to go". That would have been totally reasonable even if it weren't true.. but no, he said nothing about her sudden departure, lending more credence to the fact that they (Noory and the show) just terminated her appearance because in Noory's eyes, she said something naughty, even though Noory questioned her on the topic. In my opinion, she was an interesting guest and I was dissappointed about the sudden drop.
It's just one of the aggravating things Jorch does all the time.  Boot a guest at a break and come back like everything is just copacetic and continue on with further suckage, either opeen lines or dragging-out some one from the Jorch boot-licking closet.  Tommee must have Fanthorpe on speed dial.  "Guest?  Whut guest?  Never heard of them."  Welcome to Jorch's Gulag.  If Bell kicked somebody off early, he at least had the decency to say why and let the audience know what happened.  Jorch is a Jerk.

Quote from: Jackstar on November 08, 2017, 11:25:20 AM

What are you, four? Of course Noory is a scam.

Bite the bullet. Take a stand.

Take a stand? Sir, until such as the Federal Trade Commission or any federal agency can determine by subpoena of any and all financial records that indeed proves the host may be receiving "money, compensation or anything of value" for airing what is claimed as "news, editorial or program matter" in exchange for such broadcasts can the claim of a "scam" be made legally.

All is "possible" or "alleged" until such positive determination is done under due process. As I stated, all that can be done is for people to file a complaint with said federal agency to investigate what could be -- could be -- violations of federal, interstate broadcast laws concerning "paid programming" vs. "news, editorial or program matter."   

ItsOver

Quote from: Here We Go Again on November 08, 2017, 10:47:12 AM
Thanks for that. I'll see what one Julie Talbott has to say about possible failure to air proper disclosures about perhaps "paid programming," failure to adhere to proper FDA disclaimers and not airing that what you hear is the opinion of the host and guests only, not necessarily reflecting the views of the network (or the affiliates), or what you hear is for informational purposes only and not intended to replace consultation with your doctor or medical professional before taking any dietary-supplemental program.

Talbott, huh? OK, She'll hear from me for sure -- and her office better have answers for the network's broadcasting "standards and practices."
Sincerely, good luck.  Unfortunately, with the usual suits and sluts at PremRat, I'd be surprised if you hear anything back at all.  If you do get a response, it'll either be a meaningless generic form letter or a Jorch-type email that calls you a "loser" and tells you to "getta a life!"  Meanwhile, the FCC and FDA can continue to sleep-at-the-wheel while a snake oil infomercial continues to pose as a nighttime radio show.

ShayP

When you click Doc Wallet's name on the C2C site it takes you to his website but a window with this disclaimer pops up:

Please Read

By visiting this website, you acknowledge that the information contained within is provided to help individuals gain insight into the body's healing processes, not to replace the decisions you make with your medical professional.

We believe that people should be the authors of their own health story. Please view our materials with a critical eye...

Acknowledge - Click Here To Continue To Site.

Then when you click to exit the site another pop up instructs you to provide your email to get a newsletter or some other shit.  His whole concept is laughable and the people who use his products and services are truly desperate and pathetic.  It is also nauseating to see his face.

Shyster to to tenth degree.

Now I'm going to attempt to eat a dozen eggs at one time.  I hear it is good for you.  ;)

Dateline

Here is another Norry lie:  "Norry is the author of several best selling booking including "Mad as Hell."  Those books were never bestsellers, and if they were I want to know where and when.

Dateline

Here is the definition of a best seller:  A bestseller is, usually, a book that is included on a list of top-selling or frequently-borrowed titles, normally based on publishing industry and book trade figures and library circulation statistics; such lists may be published by newspapers, magazines, or book store chains.
Bestseller - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bestseller

When "Mad as Hell" was released, just out of curiosity I checked our local chain bookstore, and they had two copies of the book, planted in the New Age section.  That was all.

Dyna-X

Quote from: Dateline on November 08, 2017, 05:07:48 PM
Here is another Norry lie:  "Norry is the author of several best selling booking including "Mad as Hell."  Those books were never bestsellers, and if they were I want to know where and when.
At his CroonerCodger Fest they were a "local bestseller" (meaning inside the building). I am not sure anyone else had books for sale, but Noory probably sold 5 or 6. They were all, of course, his regular callers.

mike_olsen

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on November 08, 2017, 05:01:50 AM
A physicist from the Fermi Lab was on tonight, of course another episode of The George Noory, Grown Man With An Infantile Mind Show. Same ol' shit - 'I just don't get the Big Bang' 'Everything fits together perfectly, there must be a designer don't yeeew think?' 'How did we get here? How did life start?' and on and on

When Jorch dies I'd like to see his body put inside that Large Hadron Collider and just let it rip.

I laughed out loud hysterically at that last sentence. Thanks.

How many freakin times is he going to have a physicist/scientist on and say the same old crap about "I just don't get it.. what was before the big bang?". This has become standard norry procedure every time someone like this is on. And of course, he does not listen to one iota of the guests' explanation to his unanswerable questions. What does he think? Someone will give him a hooked on phonics explanation of what was before the Big Bang? You suck Jorch.

ShayP

From the Robert Young Pelton segment the other day when good old Cornelius called in with his stupid intro...Bibles, bullets, and beans...

He said "I used to be a military police officer and stuff..."  Really?  "and stuff."  I can't stomach that guy.  Nor Annie or all the other regular callers.

The cringe factor of this program is what keeps me listening at times.  However when it's a legit guest I listen and it still sucks because, well, you all know.  ;)

GNS

mike_olsen

Quote from: Here We Go Again on November 08, 2017, 10:10:54 AM
I must say write a lot like George Noory. Who can't put two coherent, grammatically correct sentences back to back. But that's what I expect from Noory's fans. True uneducated, gullible people who fall for the snake-oil pitches that quack, multi-level marketing huckster Joel Wallach issues as "medical truth." If that guy claims were true, he'd be world famous and be on every-major news and talk shows.

But programs like "Coast To Coast AM" and those in which himself or his minions appear are basically "paid for." That's right. Only if himself or his hacks provides you "money, compensation or anything of value" do you get airtime.

Check out his absurd "Dead Doctors Don't Lie" radio infomercial. That guy claims all anti-social behavior, all terrorism and any criminal offenses or wrong deeds done by anyone are all caused by a lack of his "90 Essential Minerals" snake-oil. That's right. His snake oil can fix any and all defects in human nature. He is the only one that can do that -- but only if you buy his overpriced crap.

He is implying he is God himself, with all the answers, come to Earth to "save mankind" itself because only he has the answers. Baloney. That guy is so full of it. But without disclaimers, Premiere Networks and any and all affiliates failing to air disclaimers makes them responsible for whatever claims that quack makes.

Does "Doc" Wallach or George Noory ever discuss this, by the way? So the listeners are informed properly about this supposed "Man Of God" and what a true, decent and faithful person he is:

From Wakaya Perfection vs. Youngevity (A case Wallach's people lost, by the way). Introduced in court in the complaints as follows:

BEGIN QUOTE:<<
Together with Youngevity’s founder, Dr . Wallach, the Wallach Group engaged in counterproductive behavior, including undermining promising acquisitions, promoting ill-conceived and unprofitable business decisions, concealing certain acts from management, and engaging in inappropriate and dishonest behavior.  The following examples, as set forth in Paragraphs 46-58, are illustrative of such behavior:
On information and belief, Youngevity’s  Founder, Dr. Wallach, frequently engaged in a pattern of traveling with and sharing hotel rooms at Youngevity events with a variety of female companions other than his wife, some of whom are Youngevity distributors. This behavior was widely known within the Youngevity community.
Taking advantage of the influence he held as founder of Youngevity, Dr. Wallach routinely attempted to coerce distributors, including Vaughn and the Pitcocks, into inserting Dr. Wallach’s female companions into favored positions in their distributors’ organization. The Wallach Group tolerated, and thereby condoned, this behavior, despite its highly inappropriate nature.
When the Distributor Plaintiffs protested about Dr. Wallach’s manipulation of their organizational structures, the Wallach Group reacted in vindictive and defensive ways. For example, when any distributor refused to insert Dr. Wallach’s companions into his or her organization, Dr. Wallach threatened to never participate in events or otherwise help them promote their business. Often this threat from the founder of the company was enough to compel compliance.
When the Pitcocks objected to Dr. Wallach’s attempts to force distributors to insert his companions into their organizationsâ€"which the Pitcocks viewed as an abuse of power and highly damaging to the morale of  Youngevity’s distributorsâ€"consistent with their usual practice, the Wallach Group reacted defensively and vindictively.>>END QUOTE

OK. Why doesn't Wallach and Noory discuss the above? Maybe because "Coast To Coast AM" and its host George Noory may indeed be "engaging in inappropriate and dishonest behavior" with the alleged "news" programs for a paid sponsor. That's why I encourage strongly for people to file a compliant with the Federal Trade Commission.

Only then can -- hopefully -- things be addressed properly and perhaps that Noory and his questionable "news programs" be uncovered for what they really may be -- a possible scam on consumers and his gullible, ignorant "followers" that may find out they were cheated, lied to and maybe even harmed by the bogus "medical truth" they hear.

It should also be noted that "Doc" Wallach is or was a vet and NEVER a board certified Medical Doctor. One thing i found disturbing is that he claimed to have also done HUMAN autopsies on top of the "thousands" of animal autopsies.  Now how can a vet perform Human autopsies without a medical license? I'd like to know.

Another thing I found highly disturbing, in his "Dead Doctors Don't Lie" tape, he makes fun of REAL doctors. For example, he describes doctors who died of Congenital heart diseases (The very reason why these people became doctors in the first place) as "Haavad" (Harvard) doctors who he claims didn't know what they were doing and were somehow part of a conspiracy of the medical establishment.

Can you smell the overt jealousy and contemptuous nature of this worm? All because he himself didn't have what it took to become a real doctor and then turns around and trashes those who accomplished what he himself could not. And all for greedy profit i should add.

You'll never hear Noory discuss this with him... oh no, that would be a big no no. It would hurt their profit sales off the gullible folk who buy into his snake-oil crap.

mike_olsen

Quote from: Dateline on November 08, 2017, 05:14:03 PM
Here is the definition of a best seller:  A bestseller is, usually, a book that is included on a list of top-selling or frequently-borrowed titles, normally based on publishing industry and book trade figures and library circulation statistics; such lists may be published by newspapers, magazines, or book store chains.
Bestseller - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bestseller

When "Mad as Hell" was released, just out of curiosity I checked our local chain bookstore, and they had two copies of the book, planted in the New Age section.  That was all.

Lol.

If he can't speak properly, you know he can't write properly either. That's why the book was ghost-written for Noory.

Parris001

Quote from: ShayP on November 08, 2017, 06:50:56 PM
From the Robert Young Pelton segment the other day when good old Cornelius called in with his stupid intro...Bibles, bullets, and beans...

He said "I used to be a military police officer and stuff..."  Really?  "and stuff."  I can't stomach that guy.  Nor Annie or all the other regular callers.

The cringe factor of this program is what keeps me listening at times.  However when it's a legit guest I listen and it still sucks because, well, you all know.  ;)

GNS
I
So, so true. The paid callers are excruciatingly painful. When Charles from Elgin calls in I feel bile back up in my throat.

Parris001

Quote from: mike_olsen on November 08, 2017, 07:21:28 PM
Lol.

If he can't speak properly, you know he can't write properly either. That's why the book was ghost-written for Noory.

I know a ghost writer. I’ve got $5 I know the dude that actually wrote this TURD.

Dateline

Norry, is right these alternative health shows he host are making Americans healthier.

They see the show advertised, do not tune in and go to bed.  Americans are getting eight hours plus of sleep when Norry hosts alternative health shows because they do not want to partake of the scam infomercial.

Keep up the good work!  Americans are well-rested, more productive, and energized. 

mike_olsen

Quote from: Dateline on November 08, 2017, 08:19:20 PM
Norry, is right these alternative health shows he host are making Americans healthier.

They see the show advertised, do not tune in and go to bed.  Americans are getting eight hours plus of sleep when Norry hosts alternative health shows because they do not want to partake of the scam infomercial.

Keep up the good work!  Americans are well-rested, more productive, and energized.

That's a good way of looking at it, and probably true in most cases.

pate

Quote from: mike_olsen on November 08, 2017, 06:55:19 PM
...Can you smell the overt jealousy and contemptuous nature of this worm...

Then there is Noorapathy gay which is a treatable condition...  Not Sure

NoMoreNoory

Right off the bat, Wallet trots out his line that homosexuality - the whole LGBT spectrum - is a 'birth defect' caused by a nutritional deficiency in the mother during pregnancy. Completely unchallenged or questioned in any way by Noory.

Quote from: Parris001 on November 08, 2017, 08:03:27 AM
It’s a shame that it’s came to this. But the truth is, I’ll be wishing for and celebrate on the day he has a turn of bad health and is forced to retire.

If he or Tommee would take constructive criticism instead of being a turtle in a shell and thinking they’re doing a GREAT job it would be different. But they suck and are proud to do so.

So yeah, here’s to Jorch croaking. May the day come sooner than later............
that's a tad bit extreme. actually, it's a LOT extreme. maybe george isn't completely off when he calls us haters...not completely vindicated though. as i type, the good doctor is on to sell his snake oil

Dr. Bullshit claims of the past 5 minutes (paraphrasing):
1. “I got a 65 year old woman to become pregnant taking my healthy vitamins and and eating 20 eggs a day, and I do this with around... um... 25,000 women a year......”
2. “I had a Canadian billionaire, who was terminal with Parkinson’s Disease, completely free of all symptoms in just a few weeks, by taking some silly vitamins.”

George: “And again... we don’t say ‘cure’ here...”
Dr. B: “No we don’t say cure, we just get the body to repair things and reverse things...”

🙄

mike_olsen

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on November 09, 2017, 12:27:30 AM
Right off the bat, Wallet trots out his line that homosexuality - the whole LGBT spectrum - is a 'birth defect' caused by a nutritional deficiency in the mother during pregnancy. Completely unchallenged or questioned in any way by Noory.

I heard this too and was in disbelief... it's as if Jorch didn't comprehend what he was saying or was just being typical Jorch and not challenging anything the quack tells him. I'd say it was a bit of both. I wonder if Jorch will now be inundated with hate mail from the lgbt community. I hope he does.

Jorch on today's show: "Critical health news is our paid sponsor because they like us, and guess what? We like yeew too!"

mike_olsen

Quote from: Deeyeennoveeyetee E. on November 09, 2017, 01:30:06 AM
Dr. Bullshit claims of the past 5 minutes (paraphrasing):
1. “I got a 65 year old woman to become pregnant taking my healthy vitamins and and eating 20 eggs a day, and I do this with around... um... 25,000 women a year......”
2. “I had a Canadian billionaire, who was terminal with Parkinson’s Disease, completely free of all symptoms in just a few weeks, by taking some silly vitamins.”

George: “And again... we don’t say ‘cure’ here...”
Dr. B: “No we don’t say cure, we just get the body to repair things and reverse things...”

🙄

Wallet claimed in a program in the past that he can completely treat Michael J. Fox's Parkinson's disease. The unbelievable arrogance of this quack... Fox has millions and probably sees the best doctors to treat his disease, yet this snake-oil salesman believes if Fox just gets in touch with him, he'll be Parkinson's free.

Wallet sounds like a sniveling snake when he speaks.

Jojo

Quote from: mike_olsen on November 09, 2017, 02:07:35 AM
Wallet claimed in a program in the past that he can completely treat Michael J. Fox's Parkinson's disease. The unbelievable arrogance of this quack... Fox has millions and probably sees the best doctors to treat his disease, yet this snake-oil salesman believes if Fox just gets in touch with him, he'll be Parkinson's free.

Wallet sounds like a sniveling snake when he speaks.
Tne dear did sound a little sinusey.  Wasnt that funny when he laughed about Solomon!  Ive never heard him laugh before.