• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Nick el Ass

Quote from: trostol on May 14, 2015, 11:22:24 PM
gotta wonder, though i know the answer, if anyone of this..group in the studio looks at the topics and combos they have together and goes WTF are we thinking

The answer is no. They all apparently think it is fine to have two topics that have nothing to do with each other.

Nick el Ass

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 14, 2015, 11:25:03 PM
I'm wondering if Jorch is going to make a comment about the abuse he gets on the internet.  It all comes back to him.

Because he is the mustachioed man child from the motor city.

NoMoreNoory

What the fuck is this doing on Coast To Coast? This is just creepy. And he claimed in the set up that this is a subject that 'other media' just don't touch this subject. That's right, Dave, you cutting-edge trailblazer. Surviving Abuse. That's not every other episode of Oprah, is it? Self-aggrandising twat.

gotta wonder, though i know the answer, if anyone of this..group in the studio looks at the topics and combos they have together and goes WTF are we thinking

They're thinking clearly enough to know that if they covered a similar topic, even the least astute listener would notice George recycling his questions from one guest to the next.

Dateline

Internet chatter is that abuse takes place in many forms and some have done so taking advantage of weaknesses in the victim.

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on May 14, 2015, 11:27:20 PM
What the fuck is this doing on Coast To Coast? This is just creepy. And he claimed in the set up that this is a subject that 'other media' just don't touch this subject. That's right, Dave, you cutting-edge trailblazer. Surviving Abuse. That's not every other episode of Oprah, is it? Self-aggrandising twat.

That is who Jorch really wants to be.  Oprah.  Oprah is also a sucker for all of this self-help crap Noory pushes.

A year from now, Jorch will probably be the new hot topic of the tabloids.  White radio talk show host wants to become a black woman.  Look out, Bruce Jenner.

Nick el Ass

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on May 14, 2015, 11:27:20 PM

I find it odd that he is talking about abuse yet he just forked over a couple hundred bucks to a dude on this forum that is abusive to his girlfriend... also ignoring that way that guy had treated women on this forum too. George Noory has a dead/ abused baby fetish.

NoMoreNoory

Dave will have to be very careful with the 3x5s tonight. We wouldn't want to hear any of these, would we?

'What got you involved in abuse in the first place?'
'Of all the times you were abused, what was the occasion that really stands out for you?
'What form of abuse is next for you?'

He has just urged listeners to call in with their stories, saying 'Don't be shy.' It might be insensitive at the moment to give this the standard comparison to a train wreck, but that's exactly what this already is.

trostol

noticed he sort of circumnavigated the sexual abuse part

Nick el Ass

Quote from: trostol on May 14, 2015, 11:37:26 PM

George never could handle the hard questions.

NoMoreNoory

Quote from: trostol on May 14, 2015, 11:37:26 PM

Can't go there. Momma Noory's listening.

popple

Does anyone remember when Dave said on air that he would love to interview a pedophile?

bateman

Is this seriously happening? "Call in with your abuse stories"??

Dateline

Thank goodness Art will be back soon.  Such a hypocrite.

Nick el Ass

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on May 14, 2015, 11:43:53 PM
Can't go there. Momma Noory's listening.

I thought about adding that to my comment. I mean if the guy wants to be taken seriously he is going to have to stop avoiding the hard questions, or start calling his guests out for their bullshit. Noory has no guts.

Quote from: Nick el Ass on May 14, 2015, 11:20:51 PM

A split show on child abuse (George loves stories about dead babies,) and conspiracies with Steve "don't call me Dan" Quayle. This show is getting even more shitty by the second.

It reminds me of the muppet show when John Denver would be preceded by a group of puppet chickens that would cluck "Singing in the Rain".

Thank goodness for this caller to put us back on track of the Nephilim and Aliens abusing him.

Heather Wade

Quote from: bateman on May 14, 2015, 11:45:22 PM

I should call and tell him about the video effie made about me.

I knew dead children were going to come up sometime in this interview.

ItsOver

Quote from: bateman on May 14, 2015, 11:45:22 PM
What next?  Call in with any horrific accidents and deaths you've witnessed?  Geesh. 

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 14, 2015, 11:49:57 PM
I knew dead children were going to come up sometime in this interview.

George usually lets it slide if his questions are misinterpreted, but he was pretty insistent on having this one answered.

Nick el Ass

Quote from: (Redacted) on May 14, 2015, 11:46:52 PM
I should call and tell him about the video effie made about me.

As I said above he will pay cash to women abusers, and loves dead babies stories which is sick and twisted. You should ask him why he refuses to acknowledge such stuff. May Dave is abusive himself.

Laurie, Jorch is familiar with every dead baby story. He never misses one.

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on May 14, 2015, 11:34:17 PM
Dave will have to be very careful with the 3x5s tonight. We wouldn't want to hear any of these, would we?

'What got you involved in abuse in the first place?'
'Of all the times you were abused, what was the occasion that really stands out for you?
'What form of abuse is next for you?'

He has just urged listeners to call in with their stories, saying 'Don't be shy.' It might be insensitive at the moment to give this the standard comparison to a train wreck, but that's exactly what this already is.

'If your abuser had a computer'

bateman

This is seriously ghoulish, even for Jorch.

NoMoreNoory

May the gods preserve us!
First call is a guy who was raped by aliens when he was 5.
Second call is a retired cop who says 80+% of domestic abuse cases are initiated by the female. The male may strike back, he says, but the female will have initiated it. That's right, folks, she was asking for it.
Now Dave wants to know what drives mothers to kill their children, like that has anything to do with anything.

Time to take the dog out.

michio

Quote from: coaster on May 14, 2015, 03:09:25 PM
While I agree that Noory's cue card responses are annoying, it's not really his job to have an opinion. Like Art Bell, He lets the guest speak his mind, and it's up to the listener to form an opinion. But Noory goes about it all wrong. Instead of being impartial, he agrees with everything. That's whats annoying. And it doesn't work. Its a shame that he had an opportunity to learn from Art, and instead of carefully listening and learning, he took the wheel and drove the show into the first mailbox he saw.
That's just Noory being Noory I suppose..

A while back I was driving home as I listened to Sirius radio. Jay Thomas had been talking to a dude who claimed he'd made it with a dolphin. After the interview, the subject of talking to apparent lunatics and not going ballistic on their lunacy came up amongst the other hosts joining Thomas that day.  I recall a caller had questioned Thomas as to why he didn't challenge the validity of the claims of someone like dolphin-guy, and how he didn't appreciate a host who didn't dispute the wild claims of living on Venus or whatever other 'out there' stories were told.

In his defense, Thomas mentioned the time he had sNoory as a guest on his show. Thomas related how sNoory had taught him to remain calm and to not get in the face of guests like dolphin-guy (D-G claimed he communicated with the dolphin he loved, for instance), but to question them as if it was a normal conversation about normal topics. He was thankful he'd learned this interviewing technique from sNoory and wasn't ashamed to say so. If you hate Jay Thomas because of his interviewing style, blame sNoory.

Heather Wade

Quote from: Nick el Ass on May 14, 2015, 11:50:52 PM
As I said above he will pay cash to women abusers, and loves dead babies stories which is sick and twisted. You should ask him why he refuses to acknowledge such stuff.

I would, but there's already been too much indirect Nooron contact for me lately.  You've made a perfectly valid point that I will not forget any time soon, rest assured.

Quote from: ItsOver on May 14, 2015, 11:50:35 PM
What next?  Call in with any horrific accidents and deaths you've witnessed?  Geesh. 

Pretty sure this is exactly what's next.

Gassy Man

I sort of get this.  George is particularly inept at doing shows on the paranormal, and Art is about to make his return, so they're trying to find something that George might have some interest in.  And given his penchant for stories about children being horribly injured or worse and George's confusing things that are grim and reprehensible with things that are dramatic and emotional, Coast to Coast moving in this lurid direction makes complete sense.  George and the show must, however, be getting very, very desperate and worried.