• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Nick el Ass

Ty is the type of guy who will tell people with cancer that don't need that pesky surgery, or chemo to help them when some good ol' herbs... and wishful thinking will do just fine. If he gives out more medical advice someone needs to go after George and Coast is Toast Am for allowing such crap.

smitty9999

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on October 15, 2014, 02:45:17 AM
Joorch is asking all the same questions he lobbed to Fanthorpe the last time he dragged him on, which was quite recently, I think.
Lionel asked Joorch if he'd ever experienced a psychic vampire. Joorch said 'All the time. All. The. Time. Everywhere I go.' Joorch, there's a reason why you experience the energy draining out of the room everywhere you go, and it has nothing to do with vampires, psychic or otherwise.

Yes.  The last time Lionel Fanthorpe was on, he spoke about the moving coffins as well.

I think Lionel has some great stories and is a wealth of information, but Geoge doesn't ask the right questions.  I assume that's because George calls him up while Lionel is eating breakfast and the 8 hours of show prep George does, falls by the wayside.

washere

Quote from: Beyond Bleef on October 15, 2014, 09:59:12 AM
Doctor Noory is doing another of his cancer shows tonight with his buddy Ty Bollinger, "devout Christian" and certified public accountant.

This is just the type of person I'm going to get medical advice from -  a devout christian and certified public accountant.  Bollinger even brags about having no medical credentials on his website:

"I (Ty M. Bollinger) am not a doctor, thus I have not been formally “miseducated.” I am not certified in medicine, therefore there is no certificate or diploma disgracing the interior of my home or office and no monument to the biggest revenue generating fraud ever perpetrated on human kind. All content contained on this website consists of my own personal commentary or opinions, and the same is protected under Free Speech laws in all the civilized world."

What a douchebag.

Yep. Next time someone needs a beloved family member to undergo heart or brain surgery, they know who to call instead of those useless pesky doctors he calls  dangerous and miseducated with fancy fangled science and all them there expensive pointless huge medical techmomogy machinery and other such abominations. TYVM Bollocks Bollinger.

smitty9999

Quote from: washere on October 15, 2014, 12:31:50 PM
Yep. Next time someone needs a beloved family member to undergo heart or brain surgery, they know who to call instead of those useless pesky doctors. TYVM Bollocks Bollinger.

I wonder if George called him for his sister.

washere

Quote from: smitty9999 on October 15, 2014, 12:33:03 PM
I wonder if George called him for his sister.

Nah he tells friends and family all the looney guests' advice and crap he sells is just for the sucker johns.

zeebo

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on October 15, 2014, 04:10:57 AM
I caught about an hour of tonight's show and I thought the Bigfoot Killers were good radio. There was some edge and laughs and the absurdity of it all was fun. I will try and catch the second hour later.....

A couple callers gave 'em heat for wantin to kill the bigfeets.  I mean what's next, people gonna kill the leprechauns and unicorns too? 

Quote from: zeebo on October 15, 2014, 01:40:41 PM
A couple callers gave 'em heat for wantin to kill the bigfeets.  I mean what's next, people gonna kill the leprechauns and unicorns too?

I draw the line at killing mockingbirds.

Quote from: zeebo on October 15, 2014, 01:40:41 PM
I mean what's next, people gonna kill the leprechauns and unicorns too?

Sounds like a good kickstarter.

albrecht

I just know last night's show is going to be good because in the very first "news" segment ol' Norry said "THE West Africa...." with regard to Ebola.  And because, I seem to recall, George has always been against shooting Bigfeet but he is going to have guests on that advocate this.

zeebo

Quote from: albrecht on October 15, 2014, 02:34:35 PM
... George has always been against shooting Bigfeet ...

Yes but he wouldn't mind nuking them.

Quote from: albrecht on October 15, 2014, 02:34:35 PM
I just know last night's show is going to be good because in the very first "news" segment ol' Norry said "THE West Africa...." with regard to Ebola....

He probably watched a lot of Bill Cosby in addition to his other favourite TV classics.

Is it true that the UFO Phil song that Jorch plays is really Jorch singing while Tommy squeezes his balls?

washere

These are the dickheads greedy immoral Danheiser & Noory had on and approved their message for hours, time for boycott campaign against Premiere network stations:

http://www.gcbro.com/
http://www.killingbigfoot.com/

They all look like demonically possessed morons.

albrecht

Quote from: washere on October 15, 2014, 03:08:40 PM
These are the dickheads greedy immoral Danheiser & Noory had on and approved their message for hours, time for boycott campaign against Premiere network stations:

In those ghillie suits creeping around Texas and Lousinana they had better be very careful they aren't shot by people thinking they are bigfeet, trespassers, poachers, or guvmint agents!

Quote from: washere on October 15, 2014, 03:08:40 PM

[attachimg=1]

Oh, it just got real mofos.

[attachimg=2]

washere

Arm the Kurds and Bigfoot against mofo bullies

;D

Last night Jorch asked the first guest if the reason people think the moon landing was faked was that maybe the real photos got mixed up with photos they might have taken in the studio to illustrate a moon landing. Hilarious. Yeah, they had two huge stacks of photos on a desk at NASA, one stack of real photos of the moon landing, and another of mocked up photos of a possible moon landing, and someone at NASA bumped into the desk, the two stacks of photos fell to the floor and got all mixed up, and then all the photos were released to the public as moon landing photos, and that is why some tin-foil hat wearing people point to certain photos and say "That was taken in a studio!" Brilliant Jorch! Just brilliant.

Am I living in the Twilight Zone? How can such an idiotic goon hold down a job like he does, and make six figures for years on end? ARGH!

Nick el Ass

Quote from: Jorch Einstein on October 15, 2014, 04:11:26 PM
Last night Jorch asked the first guest if the reason people think the moon landing was faked was that maybe the real photos got mixed up with photos they might have taken in the studio to illustrate a moon landing. Hilarious. Yeah, they had two huge stacks of photos on a desk at NASA, one stack of real photos of the moon landing, and another of mocked up photos of a possible moon landing, and someone at NASA bumped into the desk, the two stacks of photos fell to the floor and got all mixed up, and then all the photos were released to the public as moon landing photos, and that is why some tin-foil hat wearing people point to certain photos and say "That was taken in a studio!" Brilliant Jorch! Just brilliant.

Am I living in the Twilight Zone? How can such an idiotic goon hold down a job like he does, and make six figures for years on end? ARGH!

George figured he would ask because Tommy always bumps into his desk knocking his stack of cards off then mixes them all up while scrambling to pick em up.

When he was talking to the Rednecks Jorch mentioned "The Abominal Snowman". He said he liked it when he was a kid. Apparently he never learned to pronounce it right after all these years.

VtaGeezer

Whenever Noory has bigfoot hunters on, I have images of two groups of them whacking trees a quarter-mile apart and each recording the "reply" to play back next time on C2C.  "Whoa, Bubba...didja get THAT!! That'll get us on with that Noory fella fer sure."

The redneck bigfooter's new show is going to be on Destination America. That channel is a joke. They show that dumb Mountain Monsters show which is obviously fake. A bunch of hillbillies run around and chase monsters, and every show they get footprints, noises, etc. and the monster chases them.  One time they saw Bigfoot's butt sticking out behind a shack. Dumbest monster show on tv.

VtaGeezer

Quote from: Jorch Einstein on October 15, 2014, 04:54:37 PM
The redneck bigfooter's new show is going to be on Destination America. That channel is a joke. They show that dumb Mountain Monsters show which is obviously fake. A bunch of hillbillies run around and chase monsters, and every show they get footprints, noises, etc. and the monster chases them.  One time they saw Bigfoot's butt sticking out behind a shack. Dumbest monster show on tv.
Hey...I LIKE that show.  It's like the Six Stooges Meet (Insert Monster) every week.  The first show I saw had Huckleberry, the 6-6 guy, sticking his bare foot into an icy Bigfootish print, gnarly curled yeller toe nails and all.  I lo-o-o-ve authenticity.

zeebo

Quote from: Nick el Ass on October 15, 2014, 04:16:54 PM
George figured he would ask because Tommy always bumps into his desk knocking his stack of cards off then mixes them all up while scrambling to pick em up.

Yeah he got mad that time the bottom card was "How are yeewwwww?" which sounded weird at the end of the interview.

Nebraska888

The Bigfoot dudes were truly HILLBILLY HICKS......

However, Noory ran out of questions because he doesn't know how to LEAD UP to the dramatic aspects of an interview.....he went straight for the big stuff immediately....then addressed some childhood stuff, repeated his questions several times.....and then, naturally, cut the interview short because he was clueless as how to ask investigative questions.

LIONEL TO THE RESCUE!!!!!   :o

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on October 14, 2014, 09:00:57 PM
It was a legitimate hysteria.  Tech companies were scrambling to update their software before it hit.  I don't fault Art for that.

Yep, and the 12/21/12 "End of the Mayan Calender - which Art hammered into the ground - was also legitimate hysteria. The food was highly over-priced. It turned out to be mostly rice, beans, pasta etc. Things I could have bought myself for about $200. I deserve to be screwed for being so stupid, but as I've written here before: it's not ok to take advantage of stupid people.

Quote from: VtaGeezer on October 14, 2014, 11:43:19 PM
I bought a green BayGen off the close-out table at Good Guys when they went bankrupt.  I was using it in the garage one Saturday when the fooking drive spring let go while I was cranking it...scared the hell out of me.  They sent me a new one...it did the same thing.  Ask Art for me  if he gives refunds.

My first Baygen did the same thing, except it was in the closet when it let go. It also scared the hell out of me, and I had to scrape my two cats off the ceiling. They also sent me a new one, the one I have now.

Quote from: Nick el Ass on October 15, 2014, 12:36:16 AM

The rats are either abandoning the sinking ship while stealing everything not nailed down, or he could be saving Noory from hurting himself somehow. We know his history with electronic devices.

Maybe this has something to do with George muttering under his breath last week, "I need a miracle".

Quote from: smitty9999 on October 15, 2014, 12:24:38 PM
Yes.  The last time Lionel Fanthorpe was on, he spoke about the moving coffins as well.

I think Lionel has some great stories and is a wealth of information, but Geoge doesn't ask the right questions.  I assume that's because George calls him up while Lionel is eating breakfast and the 8 hours of show prep George does, falls by the wayside.

I don't think last night was the usual Lionel bail-out. I think Lionel need to bump up his sales on Amazon and he said to Tommy: "look, I bailed you people out so many times, it's your turn to help me." As much as I love Lionel's voice, I getting irritated that he just tells the same stories over and over. For a while it was Spring-heeled Jack EVERY guest spot. Lately it has been the moving coffins in Barbados every time - a story that was already 25 years old to me when I heard it from him the first time. This is my main gripe about C2C no matter who hosts....same old, same old. I know that the world is full of interesting people and mind-blowing stories because I hear them all the time. The truth is, C2C has always been one big commercial, with extremely rare interesting shows like Mel's Hole. I've started listening to books on CD again, but it's irritating to keep having to get up to change the CD when I'm in the middle of a project. Also, I can usually count on at least one laugh a night from the Snooron's buffoonery.

When Jorch was speaking to the redneck bigfooters, they said that the Patterson film is real because you can see Bigfoot's butt-crack. After they said that Jorch paused for a moment, like he was contemplating bigfoot's butt-crack. Guess it makes a change from contemplating Tommy's.