• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

WOTR

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on October 14, 2014, 09:00:57 PM
It was a legitimate hysteria.  Tech companies were scrambling to update their software before it hit.  I don't fault Art for that.
I'm going to have to reluctantly agree.  It was not just a C2C induced panic- there were all kinds of predictions from tech and the mainstream.  I recall the panic when somebodies drivers licence would not renew for want of too many (or too few?) 0's or 1's.  Toasters and microwaves were going to stop working, banks were going to loose track of their money, refineries were going to blow up...  It was yet another incident in my life that caused me to start questioning if the sky really is falling when we have SARS, Ebola or even terrorism.  Y2K was going to end civilization and I recall some of the money that energy companies in this province spent to prevent the non-event.

You may try selling the dried food on a survivalist forum.  The problem is that at 15 years you have to start questioning the shelf life (I would imagine.) 

The end result (being out the $$$) is really too bad.  With that said, I believe that Art may have thought that he was helping his listeners.  Yes, he probably got a nice cheque cut to him in December of 1999...

zeebo

I wonder if Bill the AAA is gonna call in to talk to Robert "Zubrin" again. 

VtaGeezer

Quote from: At the stroke of midnight on October 14, 2014, 08:54:51 PM
Some people consider receiving interest on money as the sin of usury.

More than Art ever did? I'm ashamed to admit that I fell for Art's propaganda in the semi-hysterical run-up to Y2K. He had J. Michael Stevens on (more than once) peddling his dried food. I paid close to $4000., plus another three or four hundred for shipping for a year's supply of dried food. I also bought a Baygen radio.
... I can't even sell the Baygen.

I bought a green BayGen off the close-out table at Good Guys when they went bankrupt.  I was using it in the garage one Saturday when the fooking drive spring let go while I was cranking it...scared the hell out of me.  They sent me a new one...it did the same thing.  Ask Art for me  if he gives refunds.

zeebo

"All these space things are exciting."  -- George Noory

pate

have a vit if chawm

dng that shoule b3 q commo.

'noth4 5hqng. 

gNS

Immy

What did Jorch say about Dan Galante (sp?) during the first commercial break about 10:15? He didn't sound happy. Something about Dan leaving suddenly and taking some piece of equipment with him that they "really could have used". Did he jump ship?

zeebo

Quote from: Immy on October 15, 2014, 12:03:13 AM
What did Jorch say about Dan Galante (sp?) during the first commercial break about 10:15? He didn't sound happy. Something about Dan leaving suddenly taking some piece of equipment with him that they "really could have used". Did he jump ship?

Maybe he took the microwave?

Juan Cena

Place your bets now as to when Snorge asks if Bigfoots could be fallen angels.

Juan Cena

Quote from: VtaGeezer on October 14, 2014, 11:43:19 PM
I bought a green BayGen off the close-out table at Good Guys when they went bankrupt.  I was using it in the garage one Saturday when the fooking drive spring let go while I was cranking it...scared the hell out of me.  They sent me a new one...it did the same thing.  Ask Art for me  if he gives refunds.

I have one of those flashlight/emergency radios with a crank that broke on me. It never kept a charge more than five minutes after you cranked it.

coaster

I am going to go out on a limb here and say they won't find a 'bigfoot' on their new show...

So these goomers think most people's idea of Bigfoot is based on "Harry and the Hendersons?"  Seriously?  Haven't they ever seen a Jack Links commercial?

coaster

People who create bigfoot hoaxes are "committing fraud" according to Noory and these two rubes. I find that so very ironic that these three people would say something like that..Frauds..all of them. Noory has made his career out of being a fraud. Fuckin' hypocrite.

Nick el Ass

Quote from: Immy on October 15, 2014, 12:03:13 AM
What did Jorch say about Dan Galante (sp?) during the first commercial break about 10:15? He didn't sound happy. Something about Dan leaving suddenly and taking some piece of equipment with him that they "really could have used". Did he jump ship?

The rats are either abandoning the sinking ship while stealing everything not nailed down, or he could be saving Noory from hurting himself somehow. We know his history with electronic devices.

Nick el Ass

We have to go from one fraud to another with Bigfoot to Ty Bollinger on Coast is Toast Am. George Noory sucks more than any person has ever sucked before.

ZHero

Wow! 30 members?  I wonder do they also wear white sheets and burn crosses in Bigfoot's front yard?
Edit: I'm waiting for Nooron to suggest they Nuke Bigfoot. GNS!

Nick el Ass

Quote from: ZHero on October 15, 2014, 12:46:21 AM
Wow! 30 members?  I wonder do they also wear white sheets and burn crosses in Bigfoot's front yard?
Edit: I'm waiting for Nooron to suggest they Nuke Bigfoot. GNS!

If Bigfoot was in the Middle East George would be all for it... something about two birds with one nuclear stone.

ZHero

Quote from: Nick el Ass on October 15, 2014, 01:12:37 AM

If Bigfoot was in the Middle East George would be all for it... something about two birds with one nuclear stone.

That one guy thinks everyone else is a fraud and he is the all - knowing expert on bigfeet.  He probably
Has a 3rd grade education. I really despise people like him because he is such an idiot he give Southerners
A bad name.  He has all these great stories without a shred of evidence.  Redneck huckster.

ZHero

OH HELL NO!  NO, NOORY DIDNT JUST ASK THE REDNECKS HAD THEY SEEN A CUTE BIGFOOT! SICKO!

Nick el Ass

Quote from: ZHero on October 15, 2014, 01:30:27 AM
OH HELL NO!  NO, NOORY DIDNT JUST ASK THE REDNECKS HAD THEY SEEN A CUTE BIGFOOT! SICKO!

pate

All bigfeet are cute ideas.  Look at the pupal... whoops wrong thread...

GNS! ^q

Nick el Ass

George wants to know if bigfoot is in his own words a prehistoric caveman, hahaha.

caller-you two are the most ignorant and disgusting people ever!

george she talking to yeeww

ZHero

Quote from: Nick el Ass on October 15, 2014, 01:37:55 AM

Damn. For a chance to get ANY kind of nooky, Noory would go into the woods with a boom box playing Barry Manalow, a bouque of flowers and a box of flowers, yelling " oh miss Bigfoot, I got sum luvin to yewww!"

Nick el Ass

Quote from: ZHero on October 15, 2014, 01:54:18 AM
Damn. For a chance to get ANY kind of nooky, Noory would go into the woods with a boom box playing Barry Manalow, a bouque of flowers and a box of flowers, yelling " oh miss Bigfoot, I got sum luvin to yewww!"

Imagine George with a C-Crane radio while Tommy is in the driver seat sitting outside of bigfoots house, cave, woods, or whatever they call home.

SnapT

George Noory IS Bigfoot!

I've never ONCE seen the two of them in the same room having sex.

ZHero

Quote from: Nick el Ass on October 15, 2014, 01:58:26 AM

Imagine George with a C-Crane radio while Tommy is in the driver seat sitting outside of bigfoots house, cave, woods, or whatever they call home.

I was gonna say same car, but NO way two-ton-Tommy is going to fit in that!

Nick el Ass

Quote from: pate on October 15, 2014, 01:47:18 AM
All bigfeet are cute ideas.  Look at the pupal... whoops wrong thread...

GNS! ^q