• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: 136 or 142 on September 17, 2016, 12:38:54 PM
Referring to Hillary Clinton as Sea Hag or, I presume, President Obama as 'the orangutan' doesn't help you cause in claiming you aren't deplorable.

I'm guessing he used orangutan because it means 'orange man'...i.e. Trump.

I don't know, but it's my guess.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 17, 2016, 12:41:42 PM
I'm guessing he used orangutan because it means 'orange man'...i.e. Trump.

I don't know, but it's my guess.

Right.

136 or 142

Quote from: 21st Century Man on September 17, 2016, 12:41:40 PM
Orange hair = orangutan = Trump  not Obama

Ah.  Sorry for the mistake.  Thanks for the correction.  Orangeutan would be a better reference to Trump.

Quote from: 136 or 142 on September 17, 2016, 12:43:51 PM
Ah.  Sorry for the mistake.  Thanks for the correction.  Orangeutan would be a better reference to Trump.

You're welcome.  :D

Quote from: 136 or 142 on September 17, 2016, 12:38:54 PM
Referring to Hillary Clinton as Sea Hag or, I presume, President Obama as 'the orangutan' doesn't help you cause in claiming you aren't deplorable.

Hah don't even go there.  Seriously, just, don't (clue I'm not white).  It only shows your ignorance.  I was referring to the deplorable man himself, but you just presumed because Obama was black it must be him, racist  :P

Quote from: 136 or 142 on September 17, 2016, 12:43:51 PM

No worries, in that case I retract my previous post.

Value Of Pi

Quote from: Zetaspeak on September 17, 2016, 11:32:50 AM
Yup Trump supporters are class acts.

<a href="https://twitter.com/now7grandkids/status/775487945516036096">

Even the brownshirts had to start somewhere. These guys need uniforms.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Value Of Pi on September 17, 2016, 12:55:10 PM

"He's Alive" is a fourth-season episode of The Twilight Zone

Opening narration

“   Portrait of a bush-league Führer named Peter Vollmer, (Dennis Hopper) a sparse little man who feeds off his self-delusions and finds himself perpetually hungry for want of greatness in his diet. And like some goose-stepping predecessors he searches for something to explain his hunger, and to rationalize why a world passes him by without saluting. That something he looks for and finds is in a sewer. In his own twisted and distorted lexicon he calls it faith, strength, truth. But in just a moment Peter Vollmer will ply his trade on another kind of corner, a strange intersection in a shadowland called the Twilight Zone.   â€

Closing narration
“   Where will he go next, this phantom from another time, this resurrected ghost of a previous nightmare â€" Chicago? Los Angeles? Miami, Florida? Vincennes, Indiana? Syracuse, New York? Anyplace, everyplace, where there's hate, where there's prejudice, where there's bigotry. He's alive. He's alive so long as these evils exist. Remember that when he comes to your town. Remember it when you hear his voice speaking out through others. Remember it when you hear a name called, a minority attacked, any blind, unreasoning assault on a people or any human being. He's alive because through these things we keep him alive.

albrecht

These darn Trump supporters are on a war path.
http://www.philly.com/philly/news/20160917_Police_sergeant_and_a_second_officer_shot__wounded_in_West_Philadelphia.html
https://twitter.com/6abcmike/status/777180262773948417/photo/1
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/three-men-charged-in-alleged-gang-rape-near-eiffel-tower/
Happy Oktoberfest. Hope none of the Muslims do something bad as they like attacking major events where people are having fun. Maybe if those cute gals take off their dirndls and put on a hijab as UNESCO encourages it will keep them safer? Or better yet a full on burka?

http://youtu.be/pu9K2TCON58

Quote from: 136 or 142 on September 17, 2016, 12:16:17 PM
They gave up.  Existentially they couldn't prove the Twin Towers ever existed in the first place.

;D

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 17, 2016, 12:17:39 PM

That's terrible. Senda will never get his PhD now.

Bro, considering Senda from his own words was instrumental in IBM's development of computer systems as a kid, I don't think he has much to worry about.

analog kid

Quote from: Value Of Pi on September 17, 2016, 12:55:10 PM

Rednecks love Trump's dog whistles.

TigerLily

Quote from: Jackstar link=topic=2284.msg906630#msg906630 date=1474136604

Do you honestly perceive
i]Russian[/i] incursion to be a more credible threat than the Mooslim horde?

Perhaps I would if I were Latvian, Lithuanian, Estonian, Ukrainian or any other of a number of ians

Because the Mooslim horde didn't make my short list of Dirty Don's dirty deeds? I assume you are speaking of the Hell that is Middle East and his sekrit plan to fix it?

starrmtn001

Full Speech: Donald Trump Speaks at Remembrance Project Luncheon 9/17/16.

https://youtu.be/Y5P4YCOHeQY

albrecht

I'll be supporting him over Billary, obviously, but I would vote for almost anyone over her, but I still find the media, and fake-media, jokes and stories and 'spin' funny due to the panic mode and desperation that their selected candidate is not simply cruising to a coronation or that a country might actually care about borders. The man-on-the-street reacting to his statement that Obama was born in the USA are hilarious.
http://www.theonion.com/americanvoices/trump-admits-obama-born-in-us-53963

Jackstar

Quote from: TigerLily on September 17, 2016, 02:15:56 PM
Perhaps I would if I were Latvian, Lithuanian, Estonian, Ukrainian or any other of a number of ians

Because the Mooslim horde didn't make my short list of Dirty Don's dirty deeds? I assume you are speaking of the Hell that is Middle East and his sekrit plan to fix it?

TigerLily

Quote from: Jackstar on September 17, 2016, 07:17:07 PM

Too many big words? Nevermind. I was trying to reply to your nonsensical question.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: TigerLily on September 17, 2016, 08:10:44 PM
Too many big words? Nevermind. I was trying to reply to your nonsensical question.

Yeah, Jackstar! There hasn't been any Muslim inspired violence around the world but just look at all Russian terrorism we've had to endure.  Stop making stuff up! >:(

I wonder what the reaction to an article on Obama's chimp like antics would be like?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: VoteQuimby on September 17, 2016, 11:26:12 PM
I wonder what the reaction to an article on Obama's chimp like antic would be like?

Goodall...you whore!  ::)

136 or 142

By this point it's pretty clear to me that anybody who votes for Trump is unpatriotic and hates The United States.  Either that or they're as deranged and evil as Trump  is.

136 or 142

Quote from: VoteQuimby on September 17, 2016, 11:26:12 PM
I wonder what the reaction to an article on Obama's chimp like antics would be like?

Waaah Waaah my hero was insulted.  Get over it you pathetic whiny idiot loser.  Or better yet, do us a favor and kill yourself.  I know the world would be a better place with one less evil Trumptard.

Quote from: 136 or 142 on September 17, 2016, 11:31:03 PM
Waaah Waaah my hero was insulted.  Get over it you pathetic whiny idiot loser.  Or better yet, do us a favor and kill yourself.

;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D

That may be the hardest I've ever laughed from BellGab.

136 or 142

Quote from: VoteQuimby on September 17, 2016, 11:32:16 PM
;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D

That may be the hardest I've ever laughed from BellGab.

Are you still raping your mother?

Quote from: 136 or 142 on September 17, 2016, 11:32:55 PM

Do you think there's a correlation between you being angrier the later it gets?

136 or 142

Quote from: VoteQuimby on September 17, 2016, 11:33:55 PM

The same correlation there is with you Trumptards getting stupider every day.  BTW, why are you unpatriotic?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: VoteQuimby on September 17, 2016, 11:33:55 PM

He's just pissed off that Hillary had another bad PR moment tonight that I'm calling Night of the Living Dead!  :o ;D

136 or 142

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 17, 2016, 11:39:41 PM
He's just pissed off that Hillary had another bad PR moment tonight that I'm calling Night of the Living Dead!  :o ;D

I don't know what you're referring to but I do know that you're unpatriotic.

Quote from: 136 or 142 on September 17, 2016, 11:32:55 PM

Damn, 136.  You sure are hostile tonight.  Why the sour mood?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: VoteQuimby on September 17, 2016, 11:45:12 PM

Repost Hillary on the plane tonight, Quim. 136 hasn't seen it.  ;)