• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 17, 2016, 11:47:13 PM
Repost Hillary on the plane tonight, Quim. 136 hasn't seen it.  ;)

Damn, you really want to see a full meltdown, don't you?

136 or 142

Quote from: 21st Century Man on September 17, 2016, 11:41:36 PM
Damn, 136.  You sure are hostile tonight.  Why the sour mood?

I read Trump's new unsubstantiated attack on Robert Gates and saw it reported as if anything he says should still be taken seriously rather than reported honestly as 'latest Trump lie' or 'latest deranged comment from Trump' which would be honest reporting or even better, if journalists simply stopped reporting anything he says.

Then it finally occurred to me that the only way anybody could vote for this deranged psychopathic piece of shit is if they're other unpatriotic or as evil as he is.

So, are you unpatriotic or evil?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 136 or 142 on September 17, 2016, 11:48:37 PM
I read Trump's new unsubstantiated attack on Robert Gates and saw it reported as if anything he says should still be taken seriously rather than reported honestly as 'latest Trump lie' or 'latest deranged comment from Trump' which would be honest reporting.

Then it finally occurred to me that the only way anybody could seriously vote for this deranged psychopathic piece of shit is if they're other unpatriotic or as evil as he is.

You don't have access to firearms, do you?  ???

136 or 142

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 17, 2016, 11:50:17 PM
You don't have access to firearms, do you?  ???

If I did Trump would no longer be alive.  One of the downsides of being Canadian.

Which are you, unpatriotic or evil?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 136 or 142 on September 17, 2016, 11:50:51 PM
If I did Trump would no longer be alive.

Whew!  :D

Quote from: 136 or 142 on September 17, 2016, 11:50:51 PM
If I did Trump would no longer be alive.

Are you on any government programs at the moment?

136 or 142

Quote from: VoteQuimby on September 17, 2016, 11:51:47 PM
Are you on any government programs at the moment?

Why should I answer any of your questions until you answer mine?

Quote from: 136 or 142 on September 17, 2016, 11:52:34 PM
Why should I answer any of your questions until you answer mine?

So that's a yes. I'm guessing you're also an ex-felon, yes?

... Then it finally occurred to me that the only way anybody could vote for this deranged psychopathic piece of shit is if they're either unpatriotic or as evil as she is.

fify

136 or 142

Quote from: VoteQuimby on September 17, 2016, 11:53:19 PM
So that's a yes. I'm guessing you're also an ex-felon, yes?

You didn't deny newly raping your mother, so I'm also guessing that you have.  You've already admitted to being an ex-felon for raping her previously. 

So, I guess we know the answer to my other question as well: you support Trump, because, like him, you're evil.

Quote from: 136 or 142 on September 17, 2016, 11:55:33 PM
You didn't deny newly raping your mother, so I'm also guessing that you have.  You've already admitted being an ex-felon for raping her previously. 

So, I guess we know the answer to my other question as well: you support Trump, because, like him, you're evil.

So it makes sense you're a burnt out former drug addict on welfare and you're afraid Trump is going to make your life harder. Tell me I'm wrong. You rage harder later in the evening because of former substance abuse withdrawal echos in your system or because you're drinking. Probably more about the old withdrawal though.

I read Trump's new unsubstantiated attack on Robert Gates and saw it reported as if anything he says should still be taken seriously rather than reported honestly as 'latest Trump lie' or 'latest deranged comment from Trump' which would be honest reporting or even better, if journalists simply stopped reporting anything he says.

Then it finally occurred to me that the only way anybody could vote for this deranged psychopathic piece of shit is if they're other unpatriotic or as evil as he is.

Well, most of us are evil and good to varying degrees.  I would hope my good side dominates my personality though.  I don't know if the same can be said about the two candidates.  I would hope there is a modicum of decency in Donald Trump but I have my doubts.  I have no such illusions about Hillary.

I am most assuredly patriotic though.

136 or 142

Quote from: VoteQuimby on September 17, 2016, 11:57:58 PM
So it makes sense you're a burnt out former drug addict on welfare and you're afraid Trump is going to make your life harder. Tell me I'm wrong.

You're wrong.

136 or 142

Quote from: 21st Century Man on September 17, 2016, 11:58:21 PM
Well, most of us are evil and good to varying degrees.  I would hope my good side dominates my personality though.  I don't know if the same can be said about the two candidates.  I would hope there is a modicum of decency in Donald Trump but I have my doubts.  I have no illusions about Hillary.

Hillary is so superior a human to Donald Trump the comparison itself is laughable.  I think you're a nice guy, but I think the reason you believe the opposite is because you're also an idiot.

136 or 142

Quote from: VoteQuimby on September 17, 2016, 11:59:30 PM
I don't think so.

Why would I concern myself with the opinion of an ex-felon who still rapes his mother?

Quote from: 136 or 142 on September 18, 2016, 12:00:11 AM
Hillary is so superior a human to Donald Trump the comparison itself is laughable...

Seriously? 

Where have you been for the past 20 years?

136 or 142

Quote from: Paper*Boy on September 18, 2016, 12:01:29 AM
Seriously? 

Not living in your imaginary world.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Paper*Boy on September 18, 2016, 12:01:29 AM
Seriously? 

Crack and meth mostly.  ;)

Quote from: 136 or 142 on September 18, 2016, 12:00:44 AM
Why would I concern myself with the opinion of an ex-felon who still rapes his mother?

Because the person you perceive as an evil unpatriotic ex-felon who rapes his mother and killed his father knows you better than you know yourself. And you have daily psychotic episodes on a random script running on the internet.

136 or 142

Quote from: VoteQuimby on September 18, 2016, 12:02:45 AM
Because the person you perceive as an evil unpatriotic ex-felon who rapes his mother and killed his father knows you better than you know yourself. And you have daily psychotic episodes on a random script running on the internet.

You're confusing me with Deranged Donald.

I also don't perceive you as those things, I know you're those things.

Quote from: 136 or 142 on September 18, 2016, 12:00:11 AM
Hillary is so superior a human to Donald Trump the comparison itself is laughable.  I think you're a nice guy, but I think the reason you believe the opposite is because you're also an idiot.

You have your reasons for supporting her and I have mine to oppose her.  I won't call you an idiot but I do think you're a bit of a fool.  Probably all that sugar in the Kool-aid you have drunk over the years is giving you dementia.  It's not to late to reverse course but do it soon.

Quote from: 136 or 142 on September 18, 2016, 12:04:29 AM
You're confusing me with deranged Donald.

That doesn't even make sense. Donald Trump is a multi-billionaire celebrity who's going to be the next President of the United States. Do I even need to embarrass you further by describing who you are?

136 or 142

Quote from: 21st Century Man on September 18, 2016, 12:05:27 AM
You have your reasons for supporting her and I have mine to oppose her.  I won't call you an idiot but I do think you're a bit of a fool.  Probably all that sugar in the Kool-aid you have drunk over the years is giving you dementia.  It's not to late to reverse course but do it soon.

You're the one stupid enough to frequently fall for far right wing lies and to take meaningless far right wing talking points seriously.

I'm also not interested in taking health advice from an idiot.

136 or 142

Quote from: VoteQuimby on September 18, 2016, 12:06:42 AM
That doesn't even make sense. Donald Trump is a multi-billionaire celebrity who's going to be the next President of the United States. Do I even need to embarrass you further by describing who you are?

No, he claims to be a multi-billionaire. 

You can describe me however you like.  I've already described you accurately.

Quote from: 136 or 142 on September 18, 2016, 12:10:02 AM
No, he claims to be a multi-billionaire.

I'll take your avoiding the question and saying something innocuously retarded to mean no.

136 or 142

Quote from: VoteQuimby on September 18, 2016, 12:11:38 AM
I'll take your avoiding the question and saying something innocuously retarded to mean no.

Anybody who still takes an unsubstantiated claim from Donald Trump seriously is retarded.

Quote from: 136 or 142 on September 18, 2016, 12:02:08 AM
Not living in your imaginary world.

People like you have been surrounded with Liberal-Left Group Think their entire adult lives.  These folks are very impressed with each other when they're all together denouncing 'right-wingers', but really have no good responses when faced with opposing views.  That's why the end of any discussion with people such as yourself is being smeared, called names, and denounced as 'racist'.  In the end, it's all you have.

But I get it.  If all one's friends are part of the smug Group Think Left, it takes a certain amount of courage to start thinking for oneself, admit you've been wrong, and likely find oneself out of the click.  Easier to just keep going along with it and trying to convince yourself the 'Progressives' are taking us on the right path forward.