• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Value Of Pi on September 14, 2016, 11:09:35 PM
You're welcome. But let's not make a habit of politely exchanging information and allowing our beliefs and opinions to be modified even slightly. If even a few more people started doing that on BellGab, the whole fabric of the place would start to unravel. And then where would we be?

Indeed so; the sooner everyone comes around to my ways the happier everyone will be.  ;D

starrmtn001

FULL EVENT: Donald Trump Holds Rally in Canton, OH 9/14/16.

https://youtu.be/9cMi6nlKw4s

Lt.Uhura

http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/14/politics/ivanka-trump-wrong-family-leave-policy/index.html

The apple didn't fall far from the tree. Trump knows what he's doing sending Ivanka out to the cameras to do his bidding. She's certainly prettier than him, and smarter too. So what if she stretches the truth.

But Ivanka's ambition to involve herself as a central character and "advisor" in his campaign bothers me.  She also misspoke when she said Hillary hadn't addressed maternal leave, and a reporter called her out on it.  Her response was that Hillary should have done more since she'd been around for "decades" and "we" are new in Washington.  We

Value Of Pi

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on September 15, 2016, 03:02:54 AM
http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/14/politics/ivanka-trump-wrong-family-leave-policy/index.html

The apple didn't fall far from the tree. Trump knows what he's doing sending Ivanka out to the cameras to do his bidding.  So what if she stretches the truth.  She's certainly prettier than him, and smarter too. 

But Ivanka's ambition to involve herself as a central character and "advisor" in his campaign bothers me.  She also misspoke when she said Hillary hadn't addressed maternal leave, and a reporter called her out on it.  Her response was that Hillary should have done more since she'd been around for "decades" and "we" are new in Washington.  We?

Breaking news: Poor Ivanka ended an interview with Cosmopolitan abruptly because the reporter confronted her with Dad's quote about pregnant women being an inconvenience to businesses, then asked for a response more than once. She got flustered and left. Cosmo, mind you, not quite "60 Minutes" but too much for Ivanka to handle.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Value Of Pi on September 15, 2016, 03:15:07 AM
Breaking news: Poor Ivanka ended an interview with Cosmopolitan abruptly because the reporter confronted her with Dad's quote about pregnant women being an inconvenience to businesses, then asked for a response more than once. She got flustered and left. Cosmo, mind you, not quite "60 Minutes" but too much for Ivanka to handle.

You guys should go after Trumps grandparents too. I bet you could dig up some dirt on them and that would make you feel real tough again. How small IS your penis, anyway?!  ??? ;D

Lt.Uhura

Cosmo? lol.  That's ok, it's not like Trump voters would tune in to 60 Minutes anyway.

Ivanka might be poised and ambitious, but she's naive.  Washington will eat her alive.  She is a fashion designer whose clothing line is made in China.  Why not bring in Kanye West?  He's a designer too, and regularly travels the world.  He could advise Trump on foreign policy.

Coming soon from Pixar, the spinoff to Despicable Me and Despicable Me 2 - Deplorable Me.  A tale of an odious millionaire, who terrorizes young people of colour from coast to coast. "You have no jobs!"  "Your schools suck!"   "You can't leave your house without getting shot!"

A great night at the movies for all. Bring the whole Klan!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: RealCool Daddio on September 15, 2016, 07:35:26 AM
A tale of an odious millionaire, who terrorizes young people of colour from coast to coast. "You have no jobs!"  "Your schools suck!"   "You can't leave your house without getting shot!"

And explain to us how those things aren't true.  ???

It's so funny watching HillShills.

"DONALD TRUMP SAID THIS ONE THING TEN YEARS AGO THAT'S TRUE BUT POLITICALLY INCORRECT!!! HE'S THE DEVIL!!!

Hillary Clinton is an evil piece of garbage who's suppressed rape victims, is literally owned by our greatest enemies and has stories coming out daily about how she's the very definition of corruption and evil in politics?

...RACISM!!!!!"

You people are idiots.  ::)

starrmtn001

LIVE Stream: Donald Trump & Mike Pence at Economic Club of New York 9/15/16.

https://youtu.be/08ciSPVjle4

Value Of Pi

Here we go again:

"Donald Trump Jr.'s interview with a Pennsylvania TV station ended abruptly after a reporter asked the Republican presidential candidate's eldest son about Washington Post reports that Trump used foundation funds to pay for a portrait of himself at an auction."

Apparently, this is a Trump family tradition. If you're confronted by a tough questioner who insists on an answer, just pick up and leave. Trump himself has done this with one debate he skipped. Maybe we'll get to see him run away during one of his debates with Clinton. Clearly, this bunch has no stomach for being questioned. They would love, love, love the White House fishbowl.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2016/09/donald-trump-jr-foundation-charity-interview-228223#ixzz4KLmyYEHT

analog kid

Reminder: Trump's child rape case is coming up in a month. There's an eye witness and Trump could be in deep doo-doo. Doubtful it'll get much of a mention by the media anyway though.

albrecht

Quote from: analog kid on September 15, 2016, 03:56:52 PM
Reminder: Trump's child rape case is coming up in a month. There's an eye witness and Trump could be in deep doo-doo. Doubtful it'll get much of a mention by the media anyway though.

Of course anyone can sue anyone, but it will be interesting. My personal thought is the reason the MSM doesn't cover Epstein because it touches too many important people on all political sides. The Epstein stuff is bizarre (how does a teacher somehow become a multimillionaire investor hosting Clinton, Royalty etc on Lolita Flights and Orgy Islands except through blackmail or satisfying some prurient interests.?) Reportedly he had cameras in some of his sex houses but, at least to my knowledge, none of them have been released and no details on what/who was caught on camera.) And his plea and sudden drop of larger investigations was suspicious. Lawsuits against Royalty and Trump for sex crimes? 21 different contacts on his phone for Bill Clinton? Flight manifests shows prominent attorney Dershowtiz, Clinton, etc on Lolita Flights? But no MSM coverage?

I doubt that will get much play in the media.  Mainly because of Bill Clinton's close ties to Epstein.  If the media uses that line of attack, it could backfire on the Clintons.  A lot of shit would come out about Bill's shenanigans with Epstein's sex slaves.

Jackstar

Isn't that Clinton's rape case?

albrecht

Quote from: Jackstar on September 15, 2016, 04:07:51 PM
Isn't that Clinton's rape case?
No. Bill's victims don't hide behind anonymity and lawyers (though sometimes, maybe,  they wished they did but, I think, their rational is if I go public with information it will make it less likely to be added to the body-count.)  ;)

Value Of Pi

Regardless of whether this particular case goes anywhere, Trump is basically daring the press, the government and all the powers that be to finally nail him for his long history of nefarious activities. This whole campaign is a giant "you can't catch me... I'm too smart, powerful and rich to get caught" taunt since nobody is more scrutinized than a nominee for president.

Like Al Capone, who had a similar attitude, what might finally do him in is taxes. And once the balloon is punctured, all the air comes out. Let's see his tax returns. Until then, he's living on borrowed time.

Jackstar

Quote from: Value Of Pi on September 15, 2016, 04:38:28 PM
Let's see his tax returns. Until then, he's living on borrowed time.

I'm reading Colin Powell's liner notes, but somehow, these tax returns are sacrosanct. Yeah, okay, sure, massive rolleyes.

analog kid

Quote from: 21st Century Man on September 15, 2016, 04:06:04 PM
I doubt that will get much play in the media.  Mainly because of Bill Clinton's close ties to Epstein.  If the media uses that line of attack, it could backfire on the Clintons.  A lot of shit would come out about Bill's shenanigans with Epstein's sex slaves.

All the elites in Washington have been on that plane. Few can attack Bill or Donald on this, and I doubt it gets media play either. But if this case shows that Trump was on the island, that's a different story, and the woman has two eye witnesses now. The woman above is the person who supposedly arranged these sex acts between the girls and these men.

Jackstar

Quote from: analog kid on September 15, 2016, 05:02:46 PM
But if this case shows that Trump was on the island, that's a different story,

Only in the sense that no one really gives a shit about either story.

analog kid

Quote from: Jackstar on September 15, 2016, 05:17:58 PM
Only in the sense that no one really gives a shit about either story.

Sure. I can image if the was a Dem candidate going on trial for raping a 13-year-old, and right before an election. Yep.

analog kid

Quote from: Jackstar on September 15, 2016, 05:59:44 PM
Juanita Broaddrick.

That may have happened, but she denied it twice, that case never went to court, he wasn't running for president when those allegations surfaced, and look at the decades of gnashing by the right over it.

analog kid

After reading on it, this case against Trump might not be real. Both the plaintiff and eyewitness are anonymous and all anyone has is papers filed. We'll see on Oct 13th, when the federal court case is set for, but it might be a hoax lawsuit.

It's time for me to get drunk now.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: analog kid on September 15, 2016, 06:46:52 PM
After reading on it, this case against Trump might not be real. Both the plaintiff and eyewitness are anonymous and all anyone has is papers filed. We'll see on Oct 13th, when the federal court case is set for, but it might be a hoax lawsuit.

He'll get traction by referring to it as the "Trump Hump" and get a 5 point boost in the polls.  ;D

albrecht

Quote from: analog kid on September 15, 2016, 05:41:26 PM
Sure. I can image if the was a Dem candidate going on trial for raping a 13-year-old, and right before an election. Yep.
Just a few. Perversion or corruption is not a single-party issue (though in many cases one party would like to mainstream, or at least redefine, some of it.)
Richard Keenan
Neil Goldschmidt
Kevin Johnson
Christopher Wright
Kwame Kilpatrick
Gary Becker

I don't know NY law but in a civil suit can you file papers and sue anonymously or under fake-names? That seems to be a bit bizarre. I know in some criminal cases victims are unnamed (especially if minors) but it seems weird that someone could file a civil suit under a pseudonym.

Value Of Pi

Quote from: analog kid on September 15, 2016, 06:46:52 PM

Not to worry, he's got enough real scandals without getting into phony ones. He'll get what's coming to him and I guarantee he won't enjoy it.

analog kid

Quote from: albrecht on September 15, 2016, 06:51:53 PM
Just a few. Perversion or corruption is not a single-party issue (though in many cases one party would like to mainstream, or at least redefine, some of it.)
Richard Keenan
Neil Goldschmidt
Kevin Johnson
Christopher Wright
Kwame Kilpatrick
Gary Becker

I don't know NY law but in a civil suit can you file papers and sue anonymously or under fake-names? That seems to be a bit bizarre. I know in some criminal cases victims are unnamed (especially if minors) but it seems weird that someone could file a civil suit under a pseudonym.

Absolutely, sir.

Quotebut it seems weird that someone could file a civil suit under a pseudonym

Not only that, but the first time the plaintiff filed, in July I think, they used a vacant lot as their address. The first filing fell apart because they didn't follow through with the paperwork.

analog kid

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 15, 2016, 06:49:51 PM
He'll get traction by referring to it as the "Trump Hump" and get a 5 point boost in the polls.  ;D

;D

albrecht

Quote from: analog kid on September 15, 2016, 07:05:16 PM
Absolutely, sir.

Not only that, but the first time the plaintiff filed, in July I think, they used a vacant lot as their address.
Haha. Was it handled by a firm? I could see situations in which people of "no fixed address" would still have the right to sue, vote, etc but usually they would have to give some information/location of how to contact (family member, shelter, law firm handling the case, etc.) It seem THIS, no a cover-up, is the reason that the MSM is not touching the Trump case. (As for why they don't cover the other Epstein that much is a bit more suspicious.) Even just the non-salacious details- how does a school teacher become a billionaire and financial-advisor/friends to royalty, ex-Presidents, and multi-millionaires?