• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Jackstar on September 06, 2016, 12:27:24 AM

https://youtu.be/HcZIRi_NkJI

I hadn't heard of the "Sloppy Sniper" before. I think this belongs here.

And you also think Trump is a wise choice? There's a correlation with that and your opinion of Sandy Hook...how is this gun grab going incidentally?

Jackstar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 06, 2016, 05:07:28 AM
And you also think Trump is a wise choice?

You obviously neither read nor understand what I write.

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 03, 2016, 10:21:50 PM
Where in my last statement did I even mention Trump?! I know, I know. Hillary supporters have to frame EVERYTHING in a dichotomy where the other is evil. Got it!  Good luck with your evil empire. :P

Take it away, Doc!

TigerLily

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 03, 2016, 10:28:05 PM
I like to keep 'em guessing.  :P

Just like Donald. During the day you are a sensitive (read wimpy) statesman but come the night you return to your true form, the maniacal overlord. Emphasizing his point with those freakishly tiny hands

Lt.Uhura

First Houston.  And after endorsing every Republican nominee for president since 1964, there goes Dallas.  Don't mess with Texas, Mr. Trump.

http://www.dallasnews.com/opinion/editorials/20160906-donald-trump-is-no-republican.ece

starrmtn001

LIVE Stream: Donald Trump Rally in Greenville, NC 9/6/16 (RSBN CAMERAS)

https://youtu.be/gXMAvppTSAY

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: TigerLily on September 06, 2016, 10:01:59 AM
Just like Donald. During the day you are a sensitive (read wimpy) statesman but come the night you return to your true form, the maniacal overlord. Emphasizing his point with those freakishly tiny hands

How else can we satisfy our bloodlust?! If you have a better way I'm all ears.

BTW, many doctors have small hands. In fact, I think you'll find that most people who do fine, precision work with their hands do.  ;)

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 06, 2016, 05:37:12 PM

BTW, many doctors have small hands. In fact, I think you'll find that most people who do fine, precision work with their hands do.  ;)
Some suppliers I've worked with claim that. That is why so many of the workers on the chip and tech factory lines in the Chinese factory compounds are women/girls often imported from the countryside. (Similar to the situation in our countries a long time ago with textiles, mines, etc using women and children.) They send most of the money back home and whole families depend on them so they are willing to work long hours and provide side benefits to managers, guests, etc also (I'm told.) At least back then it was it not actual slavery darn near it. But, as the Chinese management would explain to me it was much better than their life on the meager farms in rural areas or working the sex trade etc. I think/hope there are more opportunities for them now that China has boomed?

Value Of Pi

Quote from: TigerLily on September 06, 2016, 10:01:59 AM

Not manhands, not girlhands, more like Tyrannosaurus Rex hands. Fits his personality, too.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Value Of Pi on September 06, 2016, 08:50:20 PM
Not manhands, not girlhands, more like Tyrannosaurus Rex hands. Fits his personality, too.

The fact that all you guys have left is to revert to the Rubio "small hands" jokes means you don't have much to hold on to.  You might as well have small hands too. :P

Value Of Pi

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 06, 2016, 09:20:32 PM
The fact that all you guys have left is to revert to the Rubio "small hands" jokes means you don't have much to hold on to.  You might as well have small hands too. :P

We have plenty of serious criticism left, too. But with Trump, sometimes ridicule is more effective. For one thing, I'm pretty sure that it's the only kind of criticism that he understands.

TigerLily

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 06, 2016, 09:20:32 PM

lol. omg. There is so much more to criticize. The mind boggles at the plethora of available topics.

Sorry if we landed on a sensitive subject

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Value Of Pi on September 06, 2016, 10:06:51 PM
We have plenty of serious criticism left, too. But with Trump, sometimes ridicule is more effective. For one thing, I'm pretty sure that it's the only kind of criticism that he understands.

The early evening 'The One show' last night had Al Murray (comedian whose alta ego is 'The pub landlord')  and he said comedians are struggling with material for Trump in their routines. Because each time anything is written to raise a laugh at his expense, he goes one further to be even more ridiculous than the joke was going to make him. He writes his own ridicule.

WOTR

Quote from: starrmtn001 on September 06, 2016, 04:06:56 PM
LIVE Stream: Donald Trump Rally in Greenville, NC 9/6/16 (RSBN CAMERAS)

https://youtu.be/gXMAvppTSAY
My goodness- what an extraordinarily diverse group of supporters that man can attract. Some are balding proudly while others wear caps.  ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: TigerLily on September 06, 2016, 10:33:25 PM
lol. omg. There is so much more to criticize. The mind boggles at the plethora of available topics.

Sorry if we landed on a sensitive subject

It's alright. Other parts of my anatomy more than make up for it.  ;)

WOTR

Quote from: WOTR on September 06, 2016, 11:08:10 PM
My goodness- what an extraordinarily diverse group of supporters that man can attract. Some are balding proudly while others wear caps.  ;)
I should probably also add that this is a large part of the reason that I question his chances of winning.  You can attract a passionate crowd- but if they only represent a small portion of the total population (and you appear to be alienating the other portions), you may be sunk.  (yeah, yeah... I know- NOBODY appeals to African American and other minority voters like Trump.)

starrmtn001

FULL SPEECH: Donald Trump Speaks on Military, Veterans in Philadelphia, PA 9/7/16

https://youtu.be/Pep7ujf_6lk

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: starrmtn001 on September 07, 2016, 01:35:56 PM
FULL SPEECH: Donald Trump Speaks on Military, Veterans in Philadelphia, PA 9/7/16

Did he talk about his own military service? Surely he did...

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 06, 2016, 05:37:12 PM

Well my Urologist has tiny little hands...THANK GOD. She`s a little Indian chick who just loves to check my prostate.

Quote from: FightTheFuture on September 07, 2016, 01:47:35 PM
Well my Urologist has tiny little hands...THANK GOD. She`s a little Indian chick who just loves to check my prostate.

Oh, you wish!  ::)
Just be kind and don't cough like Hillary when you are in her able hands.

Quote from: Astrid Galactic on September 07, 2016, 01:50:25 PM
Oh, you wish!  ::)
Just be kind and don't cough like Hillary when you are in her able hands.

Ok, so a fella can have his fantasy, can`t he? Mine is hot little miss Gupta tickling my prostate every.....3 weeks or so (haha). Whats wrong with that??

Quote from: WOTR on September 06, 2016, 11:08:10 PM

Diverse as well. Some are white and some are glowing white.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: FightTheFuture on September 07, 2016, 01:47:35 PM

Maybe she just thinks you deserve to have something shoved up your ass.  ;)

TigerLily

Serious post.

Commander-in-Chief Forum tonight on NBC.  Below is the iconic photo of JFK during the Cuban Missile Crisis when Nuclear Armageddon was one word away. 

Look at this photo and envision each candidate standing at that window about to make that decision. Now look at your kids.  What's your decision?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: TigerLily on September 07, 2016, 02:31:11 PM
Serious post.

Commander-in-Chief Forum tonight on NBC.  Below is the iconic photo of JFK during the Cuban Missile Crisis when Nuclear Armageddon was one word away. 

Look at this photo and envision each candidate standing at that window about to make that decision. Now look at your kids.  What's your decision?

Will Trump touching up his daughter cloud someone's decision? Or his inability for coherent thought?

Just asking.

Value Of Pi

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 07, 2016, 01:45:32 PM

Did he talk about his own military service? Surely he did...

Yes, he did, as follows.

"You losers. While you were picking leeches off your wieners and slogging through jungles stepping on punji sticks, I had my family pay off draft boards so I could keep banging chicks. You f'n losers, how stupid are you?

On another subject, I love the military, love the vets. Big supporter. Incredibly big. You're gonna vote for me, right? I mean, what choice do you have? How could you not vote for me?

Quick, somebody play 'Hail to the Chief.' I love that song."