• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Zetaspeak

Quote from: albrecht on September 17, 2016, 10:09:49 AM
Nice. Though nothing new throughout history many, maybe most, like to play follow the leader- even more so when they give you "free" stuff. At least, so far, the Trump supporters aren't, like Obama/Clinton's BLMs, Occupy,Illegals, Muslims, etc, burning down stuff, shooting up gay nightclubs and other places, rioting, shutting down streets and airports, looting, trashing out and crapping in the parks, shooting cops, etc.

Yup Trump supporters are class acts.

<a href="https://twitter.com/now7grandkids/status/775487945516036096">

TigerLily

Quote from: VoteQuimby on September 17, 2016, 11:03:55 AM
Why are leftists so bad at this? They're trying to create a scandal out of Trump saying the President was born in America? - no. It's being the lead denier for years. Then isn't with no explanation or apology Hillary is having multiple crises happening a day but the biggest thing the left has is Trump agrees with them on a nothing issue?

Hillary Clinton has daily scandals about how she's is literally owned by our gravest enemies in the world, her corruption and she is the very embodiment of everything wrong with politics, society and humanity. She gets caught daily in lies from the mundane to the historic. Yet you idiots are obsessing on some woman at a rally who said something harmless. Do you understand why no one takes you seriously?

The point I keep trying to make over and over is turn that moral indignation, laser-like focus and brilliant critical analysis in both directions. You are a much better citizen and patriot with your eyes open and mind fully engaged.  Let's see your evaluation on Donald's controversies, misdeeds and political stances. Here's a short list as they jump into my brain.

Huge tax cuts for people and corporations making more than $500k. Which will add at least $3trillion of debt. Making us even more indebted to China

Trump University scam bilking thousands of dollars from low and middle-class people

Refusing to pay his debts to the workers that built his Towers

Illegal donations to cover up the Trump University scam

Admiration of dictators like Putin and Saddam while disparaging the legitimacy of our President

Refusing to release his tax returns. Now the reason, according to Junior is Donald doesn't want it to interfere with his message. Journalists are digging anyway and uncovering damning stuff

With no written plan to back it up says "believe me" jobs will come back to the U.S.  Even though he and Ivanka have shipped thousands of jobs overseas.  Profit over Patriotism

Hasn't put any of his own money into Trump Foundation for several years but has used it to buy six foot portraits of himself, autographed football helmets and bribes

Sees no problem with nuclear proliferation in Asia. Unwilling to help defend Europe against Russian incursion. Willing to start a war over naughty gestures

Constantly changing his stance on all the major issues that seem to matter to his supporters. Not just daily but on the same day.

A wuss face to face with Pena Nieto but a bully behind his back that night in a speech to the faithful

I got tons more. Please prove you're not a conservatard. At least think about what you are buying into

136 or 142

Charlie Sykes, a conservative radio talk show host from Wisconsin was on the CBC Program Day 6 today.  He is the head of the #NeverTrumpOrHillary movement.

Good interview. 

http://www.cbc.ca/radio/day6/episode-303-charlie-sykes-on-nevertrump-predicting-the-polaris-climate-change-cities-plus-lots-more-1.3764152/conservative-charlie-sykes-on-trump-and-how-the-american-right-lost-its-way-1.3764179

Conservative Charlie Sykes on Trump and how the American right lost its way

The only thing I disagreed with him on is his explanation for how Trump won the Republican nomination.  He used the usual line of 'the opposition to him was divided.'

I think this overlooks that Trump genuinely brought in millions of new voters to the Republican Primary process (it's a myth that these are new voters as they've mostly voted in general elections before and it's also a myth that these voters are new to the Republican party) but you can see the large increase in turnout if you compare the total Republican Presidential primary votes in 2012 to 2016.

I've never heard his program, but listening to the interview and reading who his friends are in the Republican Party, I think the reason Sykes doesn't acknowledge this is the real reason Trump won, is because Sykes is a free trading enabler of the 1% (or the 'haves and have mores' as W Bush referred to them.)

I don't dispute that the idiot Trump supporters have legitimate grievances in their opposition to free trade agreements, and they even have some legitimate grievances in their opposition to the rate of immigration. The reason they are idiots is because in choosing Trump to be the vehicle to address and voice their concerns, they happened to have somehow picked the worst person in the world.  Anybody with any sense can easily see that Trump doesn't care about them or their concerns, but is using them to advance his cause: which is the financial and promotional advancement of Trump.

Quote from: TigerLily on September 17, 2016, 11:39:17 AM
The point I keep trying to make over and over is turn that moral indignation, laser-like focus and brilliant critical analysis in both directions. You are a much better citizen and patriot with your eyes open and mind fully engaged.  Let's see your evaluation on Donald's controversies, misdeeds and political stances. Here's a short list as they jump into my brain.

Huge tax cuts for people and corporations making more than $500k. Which will add at least $3trillion of debt. Making us even more indebted to China

Trump University scam bilking thousands of dollars from low and middle-class people

Refusing to pay his debts to the workers that built his Towers

Illegal donations to cover up the Trump University scam

Admiration of dictators like Putin and Saddam while disparaging the legitimacy of our President

Refusing to release his tax returns. Now the reason, according to Junior is Donald doesn't want it to interfere with his message. Journalists are digging anyway and uncovering damning stuff

With no written plan to back it up says "believe me" jobs will come back to the U.S.  Even though he and Ivanka have shipped thousands of jobs overseas.  Profit over Patriotism

Hasn't put any of his own money into Trump Foundation for several years but has used it to buy six foot portraits of himself, autographed football helmets and bribes

Sees no problem with nuclear proliferation in Asia. Unwilling to help defend Europe against Russian incursion. Willing to start a war of naughty gestures

Constantly changing his stance on all the major issues that seem to matter to his supporters. Not just daily but on the same day.

A wuss face to with Pena Nieto but a bully behind his back that night

I got tons more. Please prove you're not a conservatard. At least think about what you are buying into

It's like voting on getting caught smoking pot in public and having to choose between a $50 ticket or ten years in prison. Yeah the $50 ticket kind of sucks but obviously the ten years in prison sucks to an extent that it's almost unimaginable. That's Trump Vs. Clinton. You're confused why people are overwhelmingly in favor of the $50 ticket and not supporting the ten years in prison.

136 or 142

Quote from: VoteQuimby on September 17, 2016, 11:45:59 AM
It's like voting on getting caught smoking pot in public and having to choose between a $50 ticket or ten years in prison. Yeah the $50 ticket kind of sucks but obviously the ten years in prison sucks to an extent that it's almost unimaginable. That's Trump Vs. Clinton.

With Trump you'd get a 10 year prison sentence, but you'd never finish serving it because he'd end human life with global thermal nuclear war less than a year after becoming President.

Quote from: 136 or 142 on September 17, 2016, 11:47:45 AM
With Trump you'd get a 10 year prison sentence, but you'd never finish serving it because he'd end human life with global thermal nuclear war less than a year after becoming President.

That's one of the most rational things anyone has ever said on BellGab.

TigerLily

Quote from: VoteQuimby on September 17, 2016, 11:45:59 AM
It's like voting on getting caught smoking pot in public and having to choose between a $50 ticket or ten years in prison. Yeah the $50 ticket kind of sucks but obviously the ten years in prison sucks to an extent that it's almost unimaginable. That's Trump Vs. Clinton. You're confused why people are overwhelmingly in favor of the $50 ticket and not supporting the ten years in prison.

As always, thank you for your thoughtful, in-depth critical analysis

136 or 142

Quote from: VoteQuimby on September 17, 2016, 11:48:57 AM
That's one of the most rational things anyone has ever said on BellGab.

I'm always rational.  I'm so rational I'm greater than Donald J Trump could ever dream of being.

I'm also much more rational than any Trumptard.  Although that's not saying much.

Quote from: TigerLily on September 17, 2016, 11:51:38 AM
As always, thank you for your thoughtful, in-depth critical analysis

Always happy to enlighten and be a beacon of truth, justice and the American way.

136 or 142

Quote from: VoteQuimby on September 17, 2016, 11:57:04 AM
Always happy to enlighten and shine a light in the darkness.

If only you could actually do that.

Quote from: 136 or 142 on September 17, 2016, 12:05:20 PM
Because you haven't so far.

You're tampering with forces beyond your understanding right now. I will remind you that I am among the finest psychics, prognosticators and mentalists on BellGab.

136 or 142

Quote from: VoteQuimby on September 17, 2016, 12:06:58 PM
You're tampering with forces beyond your understanding right now. I will remind you that I am among the finest psychics, prognosticators and mentalists on BellGab.

Well since you've convinced me that there is more to you than on first appearance, I'll take the time to inform you of this:  because election officials expect heavy turnout, for those who are planning to vote for Trump,  their voting day has been changed to November 9.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: VoteQuimby on September 17, 2016, 12:06:58 PM

Do you talk to yourself often because you have a good brain?

Jackstar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 17, 2016, 05:46:04 AM
He mentioned the Queen, Her Mag Liz, has a dick. Now although I've never met her, nor likely to either, I'm fairly certain she's of the female persuasion.

You make a lot of assumptions. These are no different.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Jackstar on September 17, 2016, 12:11:31 PM
You make a lot of assumptions. These are no different.

Jack!!! How's the collaboration with Senda going regarding the architectural engineering paper?

136 or 142

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 17, 2016, 12:14:27 PM
Jack!!! How's the collaboration with Senda going regarding the architectural engineering paper?

They gave up.  Existentially they couldn't prove the Twin Towers ever existed in the first place.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: 136 or 142 on September 17, 2016, 12:16:17 PM
They gave up.  Existentially they couldn't prove the Twin Towers ever existed in the first place.

That's terrible. Senda will never get his PhD now.

Quote from: Zetaspeak on September 17, 2016, 11:32:50 AM
Yup Trump supporters are class acts.

<a href="https://twitter.com/now7grandkids/status/775487945516036096">

Well, there you see the other basket. The one filled with the obnoxious, moronic, white trash.

Quote from: 136 or 142 on September 17, 2016, 11:29:39 AM
The person asked 'is it true that the Hillary started this' at the end of that segment, John somebody, is a journalist, and was not a Hillary Clinton campaign official as some people seem to believe. 

Since he was not an insider means he does not have first hand information, so he needs evidence to back it up his 'yes it is true'.  He presented nothing in that segment.  You've got nothing.

I'm not going to defend birtherism, whether it was originated by Sea Hag or the orangutan's campaign, I even voted for Obama the first time.  But nice to ignore the second clip.  Given the media's lack of coverage on this, it's easy to overlook the State Department's role in planning a puppet government in Ukraine (see Pyatt and Nuland's conversation on the topic).  If we found Russia doing that in, say, Mexico or Canada, it would be front page news.  What the video clip was getting at is that Hillary is a warmonger ("we came, we saw, he died") and tbh even though I disagree with him Bernie would've been a better candidate by comparison.  You've got nothing.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: FightTheFuture on September 17, 2016, 12:18:03 PM
Well, there you see the other basket. The one filled with the obnoxious, moronic, white trash.

And that will be the first day if Dumpit got in. And the second......and then it will get worse.

Jackstar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 17, 2016, 12:14:27 PM
the collaboration with Senda

Dude, Senda is your thing. Enjoy.  ::)

Quote from: TigerLily on September 17, 2016, 11:39:17 AM
Unwilling to help defend Europe against Russian incursion.

Do you honestly perceive Russian incursion to be a more credible threat than the Mooslim horde?

Jackstar

Quote from: 136 or 142 on September 17, 2016, 11:47:45 AM

Still more preferable than Clinton.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Jackstar on September 17, 2016, 12:24:31 PM

Jack son; he said human life, not you. Relax.

136 or 142

Quote from: Humilia Lepus Foramen on September 17, 2016, 12:21:46 PM
I'm not going to defend birtherism, whether it was originated by Sea Hag or the orangutan's campaign, I even voted for Obama the first time.  But nice to ignore the second clip.  Given the media's lack of coverage on this, it's easy to overlook the State Department's role in planning a puppet government in Ukraine (see Pyatt and Nuland's conversation on the topic).  If we found Russia doing that in, say, Mexico or Canada, it would be front page news.  What the video clip was getting at is that Hillary is a warmonger ("we came, we saw, he died") and tbh even though I disagree with him Bernie would've been a better candidate by comparison.  You've got nothing.

I assumed the second clip was just the continuation of the first clip as they both featured Morning Joe.  Of course, on second look, the Morning Joe in the second clip is much older.

I'll take a look at it later, I have to go shortly.

136 or 142

Quote from: Jackstar on September 17, 2016, 12:24:31 PM

Better dead than Clinton, eh.

136 or 142

Quote from: Humilia Lepus Foramen on September 17, 2016, 12:21:46 PM

Referring to Hillary Clinton as Sea Hag or, I presume, President Obama as 'the orangutan' doesn't help you cause in claiming you aren't deplorable.

Quote from: 136 or 142 on September 17, 2016, 12:38:54 PM
Referring to Hillary Clinton as Sea Hag or, I presume, President Obama as 'the orangutan' doesn't help you cause in claiming you aren't deplorable.

Orange hair = orangutan = Trump  not Obama