• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

WOTR

Quote from: Value Of Pi on February 24, 2016, 03:54:01 AM
Thanking the poorly educated was a real "beaut," as we say over here. But the "greed is good for America" part of the speech was, uh, unbelievable, incredible, the best. I don't know what to do, move or buy a gun. You know, fight or flight.
If you choose flight, you had better make good on your plans soon.  We are going to build a wall and force Trump to pay for it.  It's time to make Canada great, again. 8)

GravitySucks

Quote from: WOTR on February 24, 2016, 04:36:18 AM
If you choose flight, you had better make good on your plans soon.  We are going to build a wall and force Trump to pay for it.  Time to make Canada great, again. 8)

We are keeping the Stanley Cup. And repatriating Justin Bieber.

Value Of Pi

Quote from: WOTR on February 24, 2016, 04:36:18 AM
If you choose flight, you had better make good on your plans soon.  We are going to build a wall and force Trump to pay for it.  It's time to make Canada great, again. 8)

I was thinking of maybe camping out on all that BLM land behind Art's house. Nobody seems to bother with it except the occasional gun enthusiast. And if the Bells have cable, maybe they'd be willing to share. But yeah, Canada's on my map too.

WOTR

Quote from: GravitySucks on February 24, 2016, 04:38:40 AM
He's a large part of the reason for putting the wall up in the first place. >:(

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: GravitySucks on February 24, 2016, 04:38:40 AM

Oh that's one hot brick that will be passed around for quite some time. Canada doesn't want him, USA, UK doesn't want him...What about Brazil?

onan

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 24, 2016, 07:49:58 AM

Oh that's one hot brick that will be passed around for quite some time. Canada doesn't want him, USA, UK doesn't want him...What about Brazil?

It is a damn good thing 12 year old girls cannot vote.

albrecht

Quote from: MV on February 23, 2016, 10:15:58 PM
kiss!
http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2015/12/22/ben-garrison-how-the-internet-made-a-fake-white-supremacist/
Interesting article about how Ben Garrison a legitimate satirical cartoonist became thought-of Mr.Neo-Nazi in many people's minds because his cartoons are modified by 4chan types and trolls, with his signature remaining, then posted/sent around the interwebs.

The General

I started this thread five years ago. That's amazing to me.

whoozit

Quote from: The General on February 24, 2016, 11:03:35 AM
You are prophetic.  Can you give me tonight's Poewerball numbers?

The General

Quote from: whoozit on February 24, 2016, 11:06:15 AM
You are prophetic.  Can you give me tonight's Poewerball numbers?
Yes.  I'll tell you exactly what they are... tomorrow.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 24, 2016, 03:56:35 AM

I genuinely feel scared for the USA, I'm just amazed that more 'intelligent' voters don't outnumber the ones who can't find a neuron in their entire family.

I appreciate your British intelligence.  I can see your own country literally turning into a third world shit hole with all the african and muslim immigrants literally taking over your country.

Your supposed "intelligence" has contributed worse living conditions for yourself and skyrocketing violent crimes and cultural unrest due to this constant influx of foreigners.

Your supposed "intelligence" has created an Orwellian world in which you freely accept and demand Big Brother type government and policies.

Your supposed "intelligence" has created a government creating bureaucracy and laws as frivolous as not being able to purchase spoons until you are 18 years old and needing ID to purchase them.

You are weak Yorkshire_Pud, your country is weak.  You literally ruled the world.  Now look at you, you are an irrelevant shit country.

I don't blame you for your behavior on here Yorkshire_Pud.  I too would try to present myself as Mr. Bigshot with all the answers if I was posting from a country like the UK in an attempt to cover up my own embarrassment of what my country had become.  Too bad you and your fellow men in the UK couldn't have used that energy to maintain your once great country.

GravitySucks

Quote from: The General on February 24, 2016, 11:03:35 AM

And this applies as much today as it did when you started the thread...

Quote from: The General on February 11, 2011, 10:30:00 AM
Well, I never would have considered him, until I heard him on Michael Savage.  He's a savvy businessman and he could probably do more to fix our financial mess than anyone else could.  He's a strong conservative, he wants to impose tarrifs on China, he wants to make incentives for businesses to stay in the USA instead of shipping jobs over the borders and across the seas, he wants to fix the mess made by NAFTA.  He was against the Bush machine's dumb mistakes financially and militarily.  He wants to pull our troops out of Afghanistan and other places where we don't need to be.  He wants to run the country like a business and not an empire.  And I think he could do it.

Here's a clip.....

Donald Trump Calls the Savage Nation - Trump 2012? Aired January 10, 2011

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 24, 2016, 03:40:47 AM
Yeah, but Kunt of Klunks maybe thinks they were hologrammes.

And the allies who liberated the camps had a mass hallucination. The interrogation of the camp Kommandants who admitted the atrocities, and no they weren't beaten half to death to get confessions; it doesn't work. Someone forgot to tell Dubya and Rumsfeld though.

I guess he might think the atrocities in more recent times in Srebrenica didn't happen either. Or Rwanda.. Or Cambodia...Or Stalin's years (Road of Bones anyone?)

Isn't it a bit odd that well before WW2 happened a ton of articles were written by Jewish authors foretelling of a Jewish Holocaust happening in Europe and 6 million Jews were at risk?

Isn't it a bit odd that after the war was over that the official story was there was a Jewish Holocaust and 6 million Jews died?

Isn't it a bit odd that immediately after the war it was made a crime to question if the Holocaust happened at all?

Isn't it a bit odd how easily Russians covered up their war crimes in Poland by creating evidence that it was the Germans that did it and not them, and the press reported it was the Germans that did it and not the Russians?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: The King of Kings on February 24, 2016, 11:40:49 AM
Isn't it a bit odd that well before WW2 happened a ton of articles were written by Jewish authors foretelling of a Jewish Holocaust happening in Europe and 6 million Jews were at risk?

Isn't it a bit odd that after the war was over that the official story was there was a Jewish Holocaust and 6 million Jews died?

Isn't it a bit odd that immediately after the war it was made a crime to question if the Holocaust happened at all?

Isn't it a bit odd how easily Russians covered up their war crimes in Poland by creating evidence that it was the Germans that did it and not them, and the press reported it was the Germans that did it and not the Russians?

Yeah? Good for you.. now be a lamb and fuck off.

Quote from: nooryisawesome on February 24, 2016, 01:21:44 AM
Trump whips everyone in Nevada. I am not sold that Cruz becoming less of a factor will help Rubio more than Trump.

Anything's possible.  I used to think that about Trump becoming the Pub nominee; now I think that about someone else doing the same in spite of him.

You all saw how Trump emasculated Jeb Bush.  He cut him into little pieces and shit on the pile. 

Well, now it's Rubio's turn. 

The cheese-grating that Ralph Kramden Chris Christie gave to Rubio in the last debate before New Hampshire is nothing compared to what Trump is going to do to him.  It should be great entertainment, particularly for those who -- like me -- view Rubio as a poser and a lightweight.

Cruz?  No, I don't think so.  He already has three arrows sticking out of him -- the natural-born citizenship issue; that his colleagues revile him; and that he scares all but the most hard-core conservatives.  That hard-core block hasn't been able to stop Trump yet, and they won't do it with Cruz.  The country wants someone right of Obama, but not that far right.  The fact that he's a pathological liar doesn't help his cause, either.

Carson?  Nope

Kasich?  Well...maybe by the time the northern primaries roll around and the party elders are running around like ants on a dessert tray because Trump is on the home stretch to the nomination.  Neither Rubio nor Cruz is going to drop out, and that means that Trump will continue to accrete delegates while the not-Trump vote is split.  Once the klaxons start to go off, Kasich could be the compromise choice of party elders, with Rubio and Cruz throwing their mutual support to him. 

But as things stand how, it doesn't look like there is anyone left for Trump to offend.  I see him taking the nomination in a walk.

Yorkshire pud

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/golf/35635172

Any golfers?

Whether or not Donald Trump becomes the next President of the United States, he provides an ongoing problem for golf.

For the second time in a month Martin Slumbers, the chief executive of the R&A, has been forced to deflect questions generated by the Republican front runner's election campaigning.

Trump's outspoken plans to ban Muslims from entering the US and building a wall on the Mexican border are at odds with golf's ethos of becoming a more inclusive sport.

The American billionaire owns Turnberry, the Ayrshire course that last staged the Open in 2009. Inevitably Slumbers is being quizzed over whether Trump is a suitable host for the world's oldest major championship.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 24, 2016, 01:17:41 PM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/golf/35635172

Any golfers?

Private golf courses don't let the public just walk on their courses and play for free. Seems like they would totally understand the problems with illegal immigration. Why do golf courses put fences up and only allow members to play?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: GravitySucks on February 24, 2016, 01:33:02 PM
Private golf courses don't let the public just walk on their courses and play for free. Seems like they would totally understand the problems with illegal immigration. Why do golf courses put fences up and only allow members to play?

That isn't the issue with the golf courses in question though. It's their (frankly lip service) new enlightened attitude (yeah right!) to golf being open to all, irrespective of status. They're wringing their hands on this big and proper; Trump is everything they're (The private golf clubs) supposed to be publically distancing themselves from, without upsetting their existing members-fat chance!

If you remember a petition was raised on an online government site that once the names reach 100000, the government is obliged to consider it for debate in the House of Commons. I think it's now over 500000 to recommend him being banned from entering the UK..Which will make it very awkward to visit his golf courses and even more difficult if he's elected POTUS!

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/114003

and those who don't want him banned..

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/114907

http://www.parliament.uk/business/committees/committees-a-z/commons-select/petitions-committee/news-parliament-2015/exclusion_of_donald_trump_from_the_uk_petitions_debate/

I don't want him banned; not at all. I want him to be allowed here and have his values, hypocrisy, views and opinions ripped apart on national TV. I can nominate at least five very worthy journalists who could do the honours of being the chairman in any audience debate.

VtaGeezer

I've never understood ruining a good morning walk with golf, but I cut many a green before dawn fifty years ago. I think its safe to say that private golf courses still have fairways that need mowing at least twice a week and the greens daily, and no one has yet invented a robot to replace Juan and a Toro Greensmaster.   They don't want legal laborers any more than the local contractors who rely on the local 6 AM Mexican mosh pit for cheap labor. 

Unlike with Romney, no one has come up with a roster of illegals in Trump's employ.  Shows his companies and his personal management are on the ball.

Jackstar

Quote from: VtaGeezer on February 24, 2016, 02:29:01 PM
I've never understood ruining a good morning walk with golf,

It's technical. You wouldn't understand.

The General

Quote from: The General on January 29, 2016, 03:52:24 PM
If Trump has any sense and any hope of winning, his VP choice is crystal clear...

It MUST be Judge Judy.

I'm not joking.

Still not joking.
If Donald Trump REALLY wants to win, and beat Hillary or Sanders or whoever the Dem will be...
He needs Judge Judy as his running mate.  I'm serious, he'd be unstoppable.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=z358qexoJQo

Value Of Pi

Quote from: FearBoysWithBugs on February 24, 2016, 01:11:26 PM
Anything's possible.  I used to think that about Trump becoming the Pub nominee; now I think that about someone else doing the same in spite of him.

You all saw how Trump emasculated Jeb Bush.  He cut him into little pieces and shit on the pile. 

Well, now it's Rubio's turn. 

The cheese-grating that Ralph Kramden Chris Christie gave to Rubio in the last debate before New Hampshire is nothing compared to what Trump is going to do to him.  It should be great entertainment, particularly for those who -- like me -- view Rubio as a poser and a lightweight.

Cruz?  No, I don't think so.  He already has three arrows sticking out of him -- the natural-born citizenship issue; that his colleagues revile him; and that he scares all but the most hard-core conservatives.  That hard-core block hasn't been able to stop Trump yet, and they won't do it with Cruz.  The country wants someone right of Obama, but not that far right.  The fact that he's a pathological liar doesn't help his cause, either.

Carson?  Nope

Kasich?  Well...maybe by the time the northern primaries roll around and the party elders are running around like ants on a dessert tray because Trump is on the home stretch to the nomination.  Neither Rubio nor Cruz is going to drop out, and that means that Trump will continue to accrete delegates while the not-Trump vote is split.  Once the klaxons start to go off, Kasich could be the compromise choice of party elders, with Rubio and Cruz throwing their mutual support to him. 

But as things stand how, it doesn't look like there is anyone left for Trump to offend.  I see him taking the nomination in a walk.

Good analysis. If Trump has the required delegates by convention time, obviously it's over. The only question, far as I can see, is what happens if he doesn't and the party elders put up a fight. Even then, I don't see how they can win, but it's an unusual year and they're making it up as they go.

albrecht

Quote from: The General on February 24, 2016, 03:28:09 PM
Still not joking.
If Donald Trump REALLY wants to win, and beat Hillary or Sanders or whoever the Dem will be...

www.youtube.com/watch?v=z358qexoJQo
Ha. This is a great example of why you let an attorney speak for you. "She loaned..." Whoops!

Value Of Pi

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 24, 2016, 01:47:25 PM

That isn't the issue with the golf courses in question though. It's their (frankly lip service) new enlightened attitude (yeah right!) to golf being open to all, irrespective of status. They're wringing their hands on this big and proper; Trump is everything they're (The private golf clubs) supposed to be publically distancing themselves from, without upsetting their existing members-fat chance!

If you remember a petition was raised on an online government site that once the names reach 100000, the government is obliged to consider it for debate in the House of Commons. I think it's now over 500000 to recommend him being banned from entering the UK..Which will make it very awkward to visit his golf courses and even more difficult if he's elected POTUS!

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/114003

and those who don't want him banned..

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/114907

http://www.parliament.uk/business/committees/committees-a-z/commons-select/petitions-committee/news-parliament-2015/exclusion_of_donald_trump_from_the_uk_petitions_debate/

I don't want him banned; not at all. I want him to be allowed here and have his values, hypocrisy, views and opinions ripped apart on national TV. I can nominate at least five very worthy journalists who could do the honours of being the chairman in any audience debate.

Maybe you could get him on "Question Time." Excellent program. When the British do decide to delve into an issue or a personality, they have no equal. I think it must be the long history of drawing and quartering and other similar traditions which delve into the essence of the human anatomy. Now you guys just explore the mind. And thank God for that!

Jackstar

Quote from: The General on February 24, 2016, 03:28:09 PM

You are not wrong. The question of whether Trump is going to pick a politician, a media celebrity, or some hybrid of both is a serious question with serious implications. Right now. This week. Imagine the boardroom!

Well, it looks as if no one picked up on Trump's greed comments last night.  And today, Pat Robertson is even endorsing him.   :-\ Believe me, I get the anger.  I'm angry too for many of the same reasons as Trump supporters.  I just think he is the wrong man with less than adequate verbal skills and an unhinged temper at times.  Looks like I'm in the minority in the party.  I can live with that and I will hope that Trump makes the correct decisions and I hope to be here a year from now extolling the greatness of Donald Trump.

Rubio has no chance.  He is not going to win squat.  Cruz will at least win Texas most likely.  Again, Kasich and Carson need to get their egos in control and drop out.

ItsOver

Quote from: 21st Century Man on February 24, 2016, 04:21:20 PM
Well, it looks as if no one picked up on Trump's greed comments last night.  And today, Pat Robertson is even endorsing him.   :-\ Believe me, I get the anger.  I'm angry too for many of the same reasons as Trump supporters.  I just think he is the wrong man with less than adequate verbal skills and an unhinged temper at times.  Looks like I'm in the minority in the party.  I can live with that and I will hope that Trump makes the correct decisions and I hope to be here a year from now extolling the greatness of Donald Trump.

Rubio has no chance.  He is not going to win squat.  Cruz will at least win Texas most likely.  Again, Kasich and Carson need to get their egos in control and drop out.
Trump is still on a roll.  The celebrity factor will be hard to stop, unless he pulls a colossal faux pas.  I'll be surprised if Cruz doesn't take Texas but, from what I've heard recently, Trump is making-up ground.  Kasich I think is pragmatic enough to realize his best shot is for VP.  Ohio is a big card in the game to wave around. 

Quote from: ItsOver on February 24, 2016, 04:28:29 PM
Trump is still on a roll.  The celebrity factor will be hard to stop, unless he pulls a colossal faux pas.  I'll be surprised if Cruz doesn't take Texas but, from what I've heard recently, Trump is making-up ground.  Kasich I think is pragmatic enough to realize his best shot is for VP.  Ohio is a big card in the game to wave around.

Yeah, but no one is going to want Kasich on the ticket if he continues to stay in and I'm convinced Trump could easily take Ohio without Kasich.  He will probably beat Kasich there in the primary.  Kasich is not doing himself any favors by staying in at this point.