• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

GravitySucks

Quote from: Meatie Pie on February 25, 2016, 02:08:42 PM
The first question tonight should go to Ben Carson: "Why the fuck are you still here?"

"Because I owe Ted Cruz for Iowa".

Value Of Pi

QuoteQuote from: Jackstar on Yesterday at 04:50:36 AM
None of that addresses the fact that even though tens of millions of people died during WWII, only the Jews are still whining about it.

All that beachfront property on the eastern shores of the Mediterranean is apparently not enough to assuage all their broken hearts. Boo-hoo.

Quote from: MV on February 25, 2016, 01:02:17 PM
they let you post this shit at the public library?

Libraries haven't been able to force all people like this to permanently check out. But I've read that they add websites to their filter lists regularly, so if posts like this keep appearing on BellGab, pretty soon this site will be unavailable at local libraries and maybe elsewhere too.

Jackstar

Quote from: Value Of Pi on February 25, 2016, 02:19:35 PM
if posts like this keep appearing on BellGab, pretty soon this site will be unavailable at local libraries and maybe elsewhere too.

Wow, you really are new here.

Jackstar

Also, it's cute how you had to go out of your way to ensure that you posted that oh-so-terrible post again.

Et tu, Brute?

3OctaveFart

There has to be some example from the animal kingdom of two undercards gathering their strengths to destroy the alpha predator.

Then try to eliminate the other in kind, with better overall chances of survival.

starrmtn001

I'll just leave this here.  8) ::)

Is HE the Illuminati's #1 Target for 2016? Threatens to Reveal 9/11 Conspiracy as President?

https://youtu.be/NJ5lVtQ-ipg

Quote from: starrmtn001 on February 25, 2016, 03:13:00 PM
Threatens to Reveal 9/11 Conspiracy as President?

More and more each day, the future President Trump is the obvious choice for CIC.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on February 25, 2016, 03:17:56 PM
More and more each day, the future President Trump is the obvious choice for CIC. Alex Jones' latest Coco the clown stand in.

;)

Value Of Pi

Quote from: Meatie Pie on February 25, 2016, 02:52:22 PM
There has to be some example from the animal kingdom of two undercards gathering their strengths to destroy the alpha predator.

Then try to eliminate the other in kind, with better overall chances of survival.

If you're suggesting some kind of conscious planning and coordination, I doubt it. But dolphins and whales are intelligent. Maybe they sometimes work together when the sharks get to be too big a problem. You also have white blood cells working together with dedicated antibodies to fight infections. After they are victorious, many of the white blood cells disappear and the antibodies remain.

starrmtn001

More and more each day, the future President Trump is the obvious choice for CIC.
It's just tongue in cheek, IB.

Oh dear.  Maybe I shouldn't say tongue in cheek around YP. :o ;D

Value Of Pi

I also think that now is the obvious and necessary time for the aliens to invade or the Messiah to come (or return, depending on your beliefs). It's all gonna be great and terrific, believe me.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 25, 2016, 03:20:34 PM
  ;)

You mean the other candidate's aren't? It is very revealing that someone as obviously wrong as Trump is somehow the best choice that we have for the brakes being applied to the non-stop skid towards destruction that we as a country have been undergoing in this country for the past decade. Not that Bill was great shakes, either. My father on his blue collar salary was able to support a family so that my mother could stay at home and raise me and my sibling. He was also able to provide for 2 kids in Catholic school. Today with my hoity toity post graduate degree, I am lucky to stay on top of the bills. I have seen the decline of this country since my childhood in many, many ways and it worries me.

albrecht

Ted Cruz should bring this up in the debate when he criticized Trump's  "New York values." But seriously WTF? This story is so messed up on many levels. And why no charges? If it wasn't rape are you allowed to get totally shit-faced or have a gangbang in a public park in NYC? And is incest legal in New York, even if they are 18? And even if so legal in a public park? And even if the girl was drunk and "wanted it" (which is hard to imagine with one's own father and then some random group of youths who just happen by) isn't incest or group sex by default rape in this day and age (because she was drunk?) Where are the feminist protesters or BLM? Simply because a victim doesn't want to give a report or can conflicting stories doesn't mean that a crime(s) hasn't occurred or that it can't be prosecuted. Even if just public lewdness? I think everyone involved in this crazy story should be charged with something, there were witnesses and filming by cellphone going on so why not, at least, some misdemeanors?
https://www.yahoo.com/news/charges-dropped-against-five-teens-accused-york-gang-074718990.html

Quote from: Meatie Pie on February 25, 2016, 02:52:22 PM

Dumb and Dumber are going to have to bring a whole lot more people if they want to take down The Donald.

Quote from: Value Of Pi on February 25, 2016, 03:28:56 PM
I also think that now is the obvious and necessary time for the aliens to invade

That's been part of the problem. The Republicans love immigrants here illegally because it gives them cheap labor, while the Democrats see future voters. Damn the country and the average working Joe, as long as the career politicians are able to line their pockets. Meanwhile, all these politicians live in areas where only the wealthy have access, so they never get to see how the other half (99%) live.

Oh and next time there is a cut in the monies allocated to food stamps or some other needed program, you can thank an illegal for flooding the social services coffers. There is only but so much money that can fund these programs.

Quote from: albrecht on February 25, 2016, 03:30:01 PM
Ted Cruz should bring this up in the debate when he criticized Trump's  "New York values." But seriously WTF? This story is so messed up on many levels. And why no charges? If it wasn't rape are you allowed to get totally shit-faced or have a gangbang in a public park in NYC? And is incest legal in New York, even if they are 18? And even if so legal in a public park? And even if the girl was drunk and "wanted it" (which is hard to imagine with one's own father and then some random group of youths who just happen by) isn't incest or group sex by default rape in this day and age (because she was drunk?) Where are the feminist protesters or BLM? Simply because a victim doesn't want to give a report or can conflicting stories doesn't mean that a crime(s) hasn't occurred or that it can't be prosecuted. Even if just public lewdness? I think everyone involved in this crazy story should be charged with something, there were witnesses and filming by cellphone going on so why not, at least, some misdemeanors?
https://www.yahoo.com/news/charges-dropped-against-five-teens-accused-york-gang-074718990.html

Obama's children at it again.

3OctaveFart

You can't win a debate against someone who just wants to fling poop and insult everybody. Thusly they ought to adopt some of his tactics.

Value Of Pi

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on February 25, 2016, 03:32:50 PM
That's been part of the problem. The Republicans love immigrants here illegally because it gives them cheap labor, while the Democrats see future voters. Damn the country and the average working Joe, as long as the career politicians are able to line their pockets. Meanwhile, all these politicians live in areas where only the wealthy have access, so they never get to see how the other half (99%) live.

Oh and next time there is a cut in the monies allocated to food stamps or some other needed program, you can thank an illegal for flooding the social services coffers. There is only but so much money that can fund these programs.

Yes, all true but you know that I'm talking about the legal aliens, not the illegal aliens -- the ones from the great mother ship that will come down, change all the rules and maybe fix all the problems. They will be, by definition, legal because they will write all the new immigration laws, which will favor multi-legged, space-faring creatures. President Trump better hope they show up or we get a religious miracle, as I mentioned above. What else could possibly bail him out?

Quote from: Value Of Pi on February 25, 2016, 03:47:59 PM
Yes, all true but you know that I'm talking about the legal aliens, not the illegal aliens -- the ones from the great mother ship that will come down, change all the rules and maybe fix all the problems.

Ah, yes! The Pleidians need to stop channeling though people and get their asses down here, stat.

albrecht

Quote from: Value Of Pi on February 25, 2016, 03:47:59 PM
Yes, all true but you know that I'm talking about the legal aliens, not the illegal aliens -- the ones from the great mother ship that will come down, change all the rules and maybe fix all the problems. They will be, by definition, legal because they will write all the new immigration laws, which will favor multi-legged, space-faring creatures. President Trump better hope they show up or we get a religious miracle, as I mentioned above. What else could possibly bail him out?
Driving to SF and Taos a few years ago I went through Roswell. Not much of a place, in my opinion, and it was late so most stuff shut down. But I saw in a shop window a t-shirt featuring a "gray" in a sombrero, sarape, holding a bottle of tequila, passed out and leaning on a cactus and the slogan "Roswell, NM: The Original Illegal Alien." I wish the shop was open, I would've bought.

The General

Quote from: Jackstar on February 24, 2016, 04:15:11 PM
You are not wrong. The question of whether Trump is going to pick a politician, a media celebrity, or some hybrid of both is a serious question with serious implications. Right now. This week. Imagine the boardroom!

Judge Judy will secure the daytime TV vote.
Nobody else will do for his ticket what she will do.
Trump already has the prime-time vote.

The General

Quote from: starrmtn001 on February 25, 2016, 03:13:00 PM
I'll just leave this here.  8) ::)

Is HE the Illuminati's #1 Target for 2016? Threatens to Reveal 9/11 Conspiracy as President?

https://youtu.be/NJ5lVtQ-ipg

The Zapruder footage always lends credence to a video like this.

Value Of Pi

Quote from: albrecht on February 25, 2016, 03:54:12 PM
Driving to SF and Taos a few years ago I went through Roswell. Not much of a place, in my opinion, and it was late so most stuff shut down. But I saw in a shop window a t-shirt featuring a "gray" in a sombrero, sarape, holding a bottle of tequila, passed out on leaning on a cactus and the slogan "Roswell, NM: The Original Illegal Alien." I wish the shop was open, I would've bought.

I think they spotted that t-shirt too and it's on their list of things to change when they return. Been meaning to get down there, myself. It's been said before, but why do the aliens always have to land in such out of the way, inconvenient places?

starrmtn001

Quote from: The General on February 25, 2016, 04:02:24 PM
The Zapruder footage always lends credence to a video like this.
Ever hear of "tongue in cheek?"  NO!  Not THAT kind, the sarcastic kind. ;D