• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

whoozit

Quote from: rekcuf on February 24, 2016, 06:20:41 PM
Move over Art! America's got a new daddy, Donald Trump!
Since he doesn't smoke he won't go out for smokes and not come back.

Quote from: albrecht on February 24, 2016, 05:44:11 PM

Btw, they could just be nutjobs but I'm wondering if some of the "Pro-Trump/Pro-Hitler" posters on BG aren't operators for Cruz or even Hillary or something. Because even in their warped mind any kind of associating Trump with Hitler can't be seen as a good marketing campaign.

Here it comes.  Paranoia about posters and them being operators for various campaigns.

Quote from: whoozit on February 24, 2016, 06:23:06 PM
Since he doesn't smoke he won't go out for smokes and not come back.

He's not 'low energy' either. Art, you're a step dad at best now, sorry.

Jackstar

Quote from: ItsOver on February 24, 2016, 05:49:13 PM
If Mr. Hope and Change didn't burn down the U.S. Capitol building and get his own personal brown shirt army,

Let's not be too hasty.

http://www.denverpost.com/editorials/ci_29552552/obamas-guantanamo-plan-is-belated-gesture

There's still plenty of time left for arson! Hoard marshmallows now!!!

Jackstar

Quote from: The King of Kings on February 24, 2016, 06:24:42 PM
Here it comes.  Paranoia

Sure, because it never, ever happens. ::)

Hot off the wire.

Sanders supporter gets sick after calling voters and talking to Trump supporters.

Hopefully our true Emperor will cleanse people like this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CoAmll3ViQA

The old GWB thing... Would you have a beer with Trump?  I would a lot sooner than I would with Cruz, Carson, or Robotio.  Kasich, maybe.  I won't vote for Trump, but down a beer or two with him?  Sure.  I think he is your party's guy.  Good luck with that....

Quote from: The King of Kings on February 24, 2016, 06:36:33 PM
Hot off the wire.

Sanders supporter gets sick after calling voters and talking to Trump supporters.

You've adopted the darkness, I was born into it. Kill them all.

Jackstar

Quote from: The General on April 29, 2011, 09:46:21 AM
It's a new thing for someone who claims they are running for president to use the word Motherfucker.  I think it shows what some already knew, that this is a publicity stunt, and not a serious candidacy.  MV called it, I still believed he was serious till I saw this.

Fuck you, motherfucker!!!

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: West of the Rockies on February 24, 2016, 06:38:38 PM
The old GWB thing... Would you have a beer with Trump?  I would a lot sooner than I would with Cruz, Carson, or Robotio.  Kasich, maybe.  I won't vote for Trump, but down a beer or two with him?  Sure.  I think he is your party's guy.  Good luck with that....

I sort of feel the same about Bernie Sanders. I could have a beer with him, or even Biden if he jumps in, but Hillary . . . not so much.

Quote from: West of the Rockies on February 24, 2016, 06:38:38 PM

What are you affraid of? He wants to make America great again!

Jackstar

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on February 24, 2016, 06:42:11 PM
but Hillary . . . not so much.

I wouldn't even snort coke with Billary.

Quote from: rekcuf on February 24, 2016, 06:39:56 PM
You've adopted the darkness, I was born into it. Kill them all.

Oh, you think tear drops are your ally? But you merely adopted the tears; I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see a dry eye  until after graduating from a liberal college, by then it was nothing to me but BLINDING!  Your tears betray you, because they belong to me!

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: Jackstar on February 24, 2016, 06:42:52 PM
I wouldn't even snort coke with Billary.

I probably would if it was free. There are some things that I'll sell out for.

Quote from: The King of Kings on February 24, 2016, 06:45:29 PM
Oh, you think tear drops are your ally? But you merely adopted the tears; I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see a dry eye  until after graduating from a liberal college, by then it was nothing to me but BLINDING!  Your tears betray you, because they belong to me!

When I first cried--I was on a Columbia University mattress falsely accusing a man of rape! The mattress is my ally, and I "carry dat weight."

norland2424

Quote from: rekcuf on February 24, 2016, 06:51:04 PM
When I first cried--I was on a Columbia University mattress falsely accusing a man of rape! The mattress is my ally, and I "carry dat weight."

Designx

Quote from: chefist on February 24, 2016, 05:38:31 PM
Glen Beck just tweeted that Trump is showing how Hitler came to power...lol...guess the fast is over...all this from the guy who promoted Palin..he's a complete boob at this point...fun to watch the embarrassing meltdown!

Wow so Beck is quoting some liberal Harvard professor whose tactic is to get Democrats to register as Republicans to vote against Trump.
I think at some point in the past Trump took a crap on Beck and now Beck makes it his (and God's) life mission to knock Trump down.

Quote from: norland2424 on February 24, 2016, 07:00:27 PM

Oh, noes! Do you have a prepared 'safe space' were you can shelter in place?  :)

Jackstar

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on February 24, 2016, 06:47:44 PM
I probably would if it was free. There are some things that I'll sell out for.

PLOT TWIST: Myocardial infarction three days later. At a ranch, natch.

ItsOver

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on February 24, 2016, 06:42:11 PM
I sort of feel the same about Bernie Sanders. I could have a beer with him, or even Biden if he jumps in, but Hillary . . . not so much.
If Billary gets back into The White House, we can ALL have the mother-in-law from hell.

So our very own Yorkshire_Pud made a Youtube video

A British perspective.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9oXNrfswYH0

chefist

Quote from: ItsOver on February 24, 2016, 05:44:42 PM
His radio show is only good when he's not on it.  At least Pat Gray and Stu are entertaining and give me a few laughs.  Beck just comes across as an annoying, know-it-all, nut case, psycho cult leader on a rant.

hmmmm....

ItsOver

Quote from: The King of Kings on February 24, 2016, 08:00:39 PM

A British perspective.

Looks to be as good as an endorsement.  Do the British now turn to the Russians for fashion guidance?

Value Of Pi

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 24, 2016, 06:03:53 PM

The Trumpster needs to tread carefully there.  She's been debating punching bag Bernie "damned emails" Sanders.  If/when it comes down to the Clinton/Trump debates, the Trumpster needs be running at 1/3 speed.  If he goes in at 100% the outcome could be horrific.   Hillary is not well as it is and he  truly could induce a  stroke. 

Can you imagine?   If Shrill Hill starts babbling about a 'War on Women', he'll blast her with "well your husband is a sexual predator and *you* enabled him".   If she prattles on about disenfranchisement he'll pound that nail with "The only reason you won the nomination is because the party hacks put you here - you disenfranchised your own base".  If she whines about "Fairness" he'll put the cap in her ass. "If an employee at Lockheed handled corporate emails the way you did he or she would be in prison now.  Fairness?  The only reason you are walking around free is because of the elite privilege you hold in the Democratic party.  When I win, we will revisit this fairness subject".

At that point a vein would blow out in her head and Trump would look like a real meanie........

He's already said that he if murdered some innocent person on Fifth Ave, he wouldn't have most voters blaming him. So, would he really have a problem with getting blamed for causing Hillary, of all people, to blow a major gasket?

ItsOver

Quote from: The King of Kings on February 24, 2016, 06:36:33 PM
Hot off the wire.

"Leave Britney, Jorch, Art, Heather, Hispanics, Hillary, Bernie, Donald, Obama, my dog, my hamster, the little spider, and my skinny frappacino alone!"

Jackstar

Quote from: ItsOver on February 24, 2016, 08:36:47 PM
Do the British now turn to the Russians for fashion guidance?

large, intense lols after hearing the guy with the lizard queen saying that "Americans are slaves." Ya think?

Quote from: The King of Kings on February 24, 2016, 08:00:39 PM

A British perspective.

Shave his head and waaa-laaa. he's the British Truman Capote.

Our Asian overloads are getting the fear...................

QuoteChina Warns U.S. After Trump Wins Nevada Caucus

http://freebeacon.com/politics/china-warns-u-s-after-trump-wins-nevada-caucus/