• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Chaim

Quote from: 21st Century Man on February 23, 2016, 06:20:49 PM
x
are you one of these retards who worship the Jews and believe you will get raptured away from the planet by god before the End of Times?

Quote from: Chaim on February 23, 2016, 06:21:49 PM
are you one of these retards who worship the Jews and believe you will get raptured away from the planet by god before the End of Times?

Worship the Jews. Never.  There is only I AM.  I don't believe in the Rapture either.  That is a construct of the  last 200 years.

Value Of Pi

Quote from: 21st Century Man on February 23, 2016, 06:20:49 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHmYIo7bcUw

Mel Brooks is always a delightful and welcome visitor here. And, on a side note, I'm pretty sure that for the new Germany, every season was supposed to be "springtime." Even that damn Russian winter. Froze their heinies off.

Chaim

Quote from: 21st Century Man on February 23, 2016, 06:31:39 PM
Worship the Jews. Never.  There is only I AM.  I don't believe in the Rapture either.  That is a construct of the  last 200 years.
good. sorry for insult, u r probably a cool nice dude. just a little too brainwashed - since you believe in holocaust and the lies about WW2.

Quote from: Chaim on February 23, 2016, 06:33:18 PM
good. sorry for insult, u r probably a cool nice dude. just a little too brainwashed - since you believe in holocaust and the lies about WW2.

I love all people save for certain groups like Islamic radicals and the like.  The Jews are like the rest of us.  Some good, some bad.  Such is humanity.

Quote from: Value Of Pi on February 23, 2016, 06:32:39 PM
Mel Brooks is always a delightful and welcome visitor here. And, on a side note, I'm pretty sure that for the new Germany, every season was supposed to be "springtime." Even that damn Russian winter. Froze their heinies off.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ah-WdAwVg9c

Chaim

You should stay on topic - how Trump is the new Hitler, or something.
It's actually true.
Hitler was a Freedomfighter against Jewish/Globalist tyranny.
Unfortunately Americans were still too brainwashed by Jews, so they destroyed him (together with Jewish Communist Russia).
Maybe 8 years of Trump will screw your heads on the right way finally.

Quote from: Chaim on February 23, 2016, 06:48:28 PM
you should stay on topic - how Trump is the new Hitler, or something.

I'm not willing to go that far.

Quote from: Chaim on February 23, 2016, 06:48:28 PM
You should stay on topic - how Trump is the new Hitler, or something.
It's actually true.
Hitler was a Freedomfighter against Jewish/Globalist tyranny.
Unfortunately Americans were still too brainwashed by Jews, so they destroyed him (together with Jewish Communist Russia).
Maybe 8 years of Trump will screw your heads on the right way finally.

Just stop, please. A  freedom fighter?  Yeah he fought against freedom for those not of pure Aryan stock.

I've leaving Bellgab for now because I refuse to continue to debate this nonsense.  Later, V of PI and Showroom.

Faustina

Quote from: 21st Century Man on February 23, 2016, 06:54:18 PM
Just stop, please. A  freedom fighter?  Yeah he fought against freedom for those not of pure Aryan stock.

I've leaving Bellgab for now because I refuse to continue to debate this nonsense.  Later, V of PI and Showroom.

Just stay out of the incendiary Trump thread, and you'll be okay.

Chaim

Quote from: 21st Century Man on February 23, 2016, 06:54:18 PM

strong brainwashing indeed. amazing

Chaim

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDLyKSYRqXM
the video shows the truth about Hitler, in a nutshell.
if you wanna learn thruth about Holocaust go watch ONE THIRD OF THE HOLOCAUST on youtube.

whoozit

Quote from: Value Of Pi on February 23, 2016, 06:07:52 PM
They also seem to enjoy a good public flogging, as long as they get to be on a stage of some kind. Best to ignore them and then ban/ostracize them as quickly and quietly as possible.
Sometimes it's fun to smack the badger cage a few times before you sit back and watch.  I agree that your approach is wiser, just not as fun. ;)

onan

To get things going with his lady, Hitler would inject himself with bull semen.

Hitler took as many as 80 different drugs a day. One of them, pervitin, is basically crystal meth.

Hitler was cra cra.

Quote from: Chaim link=topic=2284.msg726029#msg726029 date=145627562i
the video shows the truth about Hitler, in a nutshell.

It's a shame Hitler didn't get strangled by his own umbilical cord in the womb.

analog kid

Quote from: onan on February 23, 2016, 07:15:49 PM

Hitler took as many as 80 different drugs a day. One of them, pervitin, is basically crystal meth.

Hitler was cra cra.

He was also into scat, and would have his girlfriend give him Cleveland Steamers.

He also didn't practice oral hygiene, so his teeth developed into black fangs.

Hi might have been self-hating as well, as, according to a biographer who grew up with him, he had some latent, repressed homosexuality issues. Not that there's anything wrong with the latter, but he might have expressed his self-hatred in his unimaginable cruelty towards other human beings.

Value Of Pi

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on February 23, 2016, 07:48:31 PM
Fixed the subject line for you.  ;)

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on February 23, 2016, 07:30:38 PM
It's a shame Hitler didn't get strangled by his own umbilical cord in the womb.

Thanks, big improvement. There's a time travel abortion/infanticide debate you probably know about concerning young Hitler. To me, it's a pretty obvious decision to make but opponents get very passionate about defending the little bastard from harm. "People are strange, when you're a stranger, faces look ugly..." etc.

Quote from: onan on February 23, 2016, 07:15:49 PM

Hitler was cra cra.

I'm sitting in a teriyaki place and had to log in my phone to say that is one of the most interesting parts of history. If you look at Hitler's war effort and how it went from brilliant to insane over the course of the war, the case could be argued it was Hitler's growing dependence on meth that crushed nazi Germany's.