• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Spy on May 20, 2017, 08:49:19 AM

Trump’s failure to fill hundreds of CDC positions endangers millions of lives

http://shareblue.com/trumps-failure-to-fill-hundreds-of-cdc-positions-endangers-millions-of-lives/

Winning!!! He's a buffoon and doesn't even know why.

Meister_000

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 20, 2017, 07:43:46 AM
From the same article:

The dominant reaction to Trump right now is mockery,” Jacob Heilbrunn, the editor of the conservative journal the National Interest, told the meeting at the German Foreign Office here while moderating a panel on Trump’s foreign policy that dealt heavily on the difficulty of divining an actual policy amid the spectacle. Heilbrunn, whose publication hosted Trump’s inaugural foreign policy speech in Washington during last year’s campaign, used the ‘L’ word too. “The Trump administration is becoming an international laughingstock.” Michael Werz, a German expert from the liberal U.S. think tank Center for American Progress, agreed, adding he was struck by “how rapidly the American brand is depreciating over the last 20 weeks.”

The Russians, Lavrov in particular, are still Mocking us -- see exchange in this vid:

https://twitter.com/mfa_russia/status/865270479103418368

Yorkshire pud

Funny eh? Anyone surprised?

http://theweek.com/speedreads/700424/trump-attacked-michelle-obama-visiting-saudi-arabia-without-headscarf-melania-trump-now-doing-exactly-that

""DO AS I SAY, NOT AS I DO
Trump attacked Michelle Obama for visiting Saudi Arabia without a headscarf. Melania Trump is now doing exactly that.

President Trump began his first tour abroad since taking office with a visit to Saudi Arabia on Saturday, where he is accompanied by First Lady Melania Trump as well as his daughter, Ivanka Trump.

Neither woman is wearing a headscarf in the traditional Saudi style, which is not unusual. Though Saudi women are legally required to wear a head covering and a long, typically dark robe called an abaya when appearing in public, visiting Western women usually wear conservative dresses and leave their heads uncovered. See, for example, these photos of British Prime Minister Theresa May, German Chancellor Angela Merkel, and former First Lady Michelle Obama in Saudi Arabia in recent years:

So the Trump ladies' choice would be a non-story â€" except for this old tweet from President Trump, in which he attacked Obama for her choice:""

Many people are saying it was wonderful that Mrs. Obama refused to wear a scarf in Saudi Arabia, but they were insulted.We have enuf enemies

""Trump's Twitter also boasts a lengthy archive of criticism of the country he now says it is a "great honor" to visit, including accusing Riyadh of "paying ISIS."""

I imagine the Saudis will have to speak slowly in their perfect English so the idiot takes it in.

Meister_000

Jared Kushner's twitter account,
@jaredkushner , has been whiped clean in last 24 hrs.

Tick Tick Tick .

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Meister_000 on May 20, 2017, 10:16:33 AM

Tick Tick Tick .

Perfectly reasonable explanation. He's over with his father in law, yes? Maybe he'll ask for asylum from the Saudias?

Spy

Donald Trump bows to a dictator.  Or is it a curtsy?

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Spy on May 20, 2017, 10:46:27 AM

More like a cuntsy.

Didn't Obama bow and kiss the royal dick errr hand ?
*just asking, and in front of everyone (and their cameras)
ewwww, I was TOTALLY SHOCKED !

Spy

Quote from: Happier Times are coming ! on May 20, 2017, 10:54:09 AM
Didn't Obama bow and kiss the royal dick errr hand ?
*just asking

Is that all you've got? Obama. Obama. Obama. Obama. Obama. Obama. Obama. Obama. Obama. Obama. Obama. Obama. Obama.

Quote from: Spy on May 20, 2017, 10:57:44 AM
Is that all you've got? Obama. Obama. Obama. Obama. Obama. Obama. Obama. Obama. Obama. Obama. Obama. Obama. Obama.
is THAT what the King was overheard to comment ?
perhaps he was disappointed after hearing tales of BLACK men (NOT racist, just Obama isn't considered a white man, but a BLACK man...never figured that out ?, as I had been led to believe he was a 50/50?)

Yorkshire pud

Trump wanted to close down the ethics office on his first day. Ironically he might use it to try and save his skin... How many under the bus?

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/20/politics/trump-aide-legal-funds/index.html

Oh dear, still Uncle Donny will help out I'm sure. He's noted for offering to help with legal fees, so when his faithful are facing penury, destroyed reputations and the weight of the FBI, I'm sure, no, certain the Trump millions can be brought in for the common good.

Spy

Quote from: Happier Times are coming ! on May 20, 2017, 11:04:17 AM
is THAT what the King was overheard to comment ?
perhaps he was disappointed after hearing tales of BLACK men (NOT racist, just Obama isn't considered a white man, but a BLACK man...never figured that out ?, as I had been led to believe he was a 50/50?)

You'd better head for home, Eli. Your family is out looking for you.

Would it be considered RACIST to identify a 50% WHITE 50 % BLACK man as BLACK OR WHITE ?, instead of the more POLITICALLY CORRECT GRAY ?
*asking for a friend
MOST Black Americans that consider Obama to be the "first BLACK President", are too stupid to realize we snuck in a "WHITEY" disguised as a BLACK MAN !

Quote from: Meister_000 on May 20, 2017, 01:58:54 AM
Book: The Fox Effect: How Roger Ailes Turned a Network into a Propaganda Machine
*2012* David Brock, Ari Rabin-Havt, Media Matters

". . . outright deception, saying something that you know to be untrue or have no basis for believing is true, is not journalism, it is propaganda.

It is critical that the media, Democrats, opinion makers of all stripes, and the public at large understand what Fox News is. Too-many reporters and commentators have continued to treat Fox as (i.e. as if it were) a news organization. By doing so, they enable the network to conduct a political campaign under the guise of a media outlet, influencing the outcome of legislative debates and elections.

2008 election only marked the beginning of a larger transition at the network, one that would see Fox News change from a network that provided a conservative outlook on the news _to_ an active and unapologetic (propaganda) mouthpiece for the Republican Party."
[/b]

https://www.amazon.com/Fox-Effect-Network-Propaganda-Machine-ebook/dp/B0051ANPQK/ref=tmm_kin_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=1495267566&sr=8-1

What a surprise.  Another jew.  The jew David Brock is of the more highly rodential little shit stain.

Quote from: (((The King of Kings))) on May 19, 2017, 09:14:19 AM
/sigh

I am seeing a pattern......I wonder what it is?

ItsOver

Quote from: Meister_000 on May 20, 2017, 01:58:54 AM
Book: The Fox Effect: How Roger Ailes Turned a Network into a Propaganda Machine
*2012* David Brock, Ari Rabin-Havt, Media Matters

". . . outright deception, saying something that you know to be untrue or have no basis for believing is true, is not journalism, it is propaganda.

It is critical that the media, Democrats, opinion makers of all stripes, and the public at large understand what Fox News is. Too-many reporters and commentators have continued to treat Fox as (i.e. as if it were) a news organization. By doing so, they enable the network to conduct a political campaign under the guise of a media outlet, influencing the outcome of legislative debates and elections.

2008 election only marked the beginning of a larger transition at the network, one that would see Fox News change from a network that provided a conservative outlook on the news _to_ an active and unapologetic (propaganda) mouthpiece for the Republican Party."
[/b]

https://www.amazon.com/Fox-Effect-Network-Propaganda-Machine-ebook/dp/B0051ANPQK/ref=tmm_kin_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=1495267566&sr=8-1
Media Matters.  LOL.  I guess they'd know all about a propaganda machine.

Media Matters has a policy of not comprehensively listing donors. In 2010, six years after the Democracy Alliance initially endorsed MMfA, financier George Soros â€" a founding and continuing member of the Alliance â€" announced that he was donating $1 million to MMfA.

Quote from: ItsOver on May 20, 2017, 11:39:30 AM
Media Matters.  LOL.  I guess they'd know all about a propaganda machine.

Media Matters has a policy of not comprehensively listing donors. In 2010, six years after the Democracy Alliance initially endorsed MMfA, financier George Soros â€" a founding and continuing member of the Alliance â€" announced that he was donating $1 million to MMfA.

ge J orge E So W ros

Spy

Trump just curtsied to the king of Saudi Arabia.

Kidnostad3

Maybe rather than bending at the waist a little to facilitate the king  bestowing an honor upon him, Trump should have insisted that they fetch the royal step ladder.  Obama did a full frontal genuflection when he met the king or might it have been an offer of oral  sex.  Either way it would be consistent with Obama's true character.

Spy

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on May 20, 2017, 12:04:47 PM
Maybe rather than bending at the waist a little to facilitate the king  bestowing an honor upon him, Trump should have insisted that they fetch the royal step ladder.  Obama did a full frontal genuflection when he met the king or might it have been an offer of oral  sex.  Either way it would be consistent with Obama's true character.

This is more than "bending at the waist."  This is a full Trumpian curtsy.

Zetaspeak

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 20, 2017, 10:12:29 AM
Funny eh? Anyone surprised?

http://theweek.com/speedreads/700424/trump-attacked-michelle-obama-visiting-saudi-arabia-without-headscarf-melania-trump-now-doing-exactly-that

""DO AS I SAY, NOT AS I DO
Trump attacked Michelle Obama for visiting Saudi Arabia without a headscarf. Melania Trump is now doing exactly that.

President Trump began his first tour abroad since taking office with a visit to Saudi Arabia on Saturday, where he is accompanied by First Lady Melania Trump as well as his daughter, Ivanka Trump.

Neither woman is wearing a headscarf in the traditional Saudi style, which is not unusual. Though Saudi women are legally required to wear a head covering and a long, typically dark robe called an abaya when appearing in public, visiting Western women usually wear conservative dresses and leave their heads uncovered. See, for example, these photos of British Prime Minister Theresa May, German Chancellor Angela Merkel, and former First Lady Michelle Obama in Saudi Arabia in recent years:

So the Trump ladies' choice would be a non-story â€" except for this old tweet from President Trump, in which he attacked Obama for her choice:""

""Trump's Twitter also boasts a lengthy archive of criticism of the country he now says it is a "great honor" to visit, including accusing Riyadh of "paying ISIS."""

I imagine the Saudis will have to speak slowly in their perfect English so the idiot takes it in.

This is the stuff that make me really dislike Trump as a person, he attack for the sake of attacking. He doesn't even really feel the shit he spews.

Quote from: Meister_000 on May 20, 2017, 10:16:33 AM

Tick Tick Tick .

Maybe he just accidently posted a dick pic? That's normally the course of action someone does afterwards *spoiler* it doesn't help.

Quote from: Spy on May 20, 2017, 11:46:30 AM
Damn, NO bowing and kissing the royal "twitchie thingy" this time (where is Obama?)

Wow, that lip reader really got a scoop, I'd say !

Spy

Quote from: Happier Times are coming ! on May 20, 2017, 12:28:37 PM
Wow, that lip reader really got a scoop, I'd say !

You know the rules against misquoting, Eli. The elders are waiting for you and they're not pleased.

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Spy on May 20, 2017, 08:49:19 AM

Trump’s failure to fill hundreds of CDC positions endangers millions of lives

http://shareblue.com/trumps-failure-to-fill-hundreds-of-cdc-positions-endangers-millions-of-lives/

As long as the researchers working on chronic STDs are still there, Trump's OK with the vacancies.

Could Trump be considered a "FIRST" President ?
Scotch German ?
*just curious

Quote from: PaulAtreides on May 20, 2017, 01:41:39 PM
As long as the researchers working on chronic STDs are still there, Trump's OK with the vacancies.
Won't hear any complaints from Tuskegee either !
shhhh, I said too much

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Meister_000 on May 20, 2017, 04:22:43 AM

"Fox News began with a simple concept: build a network based on the triumph of conservative talk radio." -- The Fox Effect

So what you're sayin, MD, is that you think "conservative talk radio" is Journalism? Just like you think YouTube is Journalism you mean?

Yes, it's certainly as much "journalism" as the totally unfounded propaganda you unconsciously parrot and spew here everyday.  ;)