• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Kidnostad3

Quote from: WOTR on April 05, 2017, 09:41:02 PM
a journalist?  Just more fake news.  ::)

***To be fair, it is interesting.

***Why do I recognize her?

The last time you saw her she was wearing a vagina costume and marching in a parade.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on April 05, 2017, 09:57:10 PM
The last time you saw her she was wearing a vagina costume and marching in a parade.

No, it's probably just that they're both Canadian.  ;)

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 05, 2017, 09:58:32 PM
No, it's probably just that they're both Canadian.  ;)

Doc, I swear I mean no offense by this but when I first caught a glimpse of your avatar and before I focused on it I thought it was a pile of doo doo.  Is that the intent or is it just my wicked eyes playing tricks on me.  Maybe it's one of those images that create an optical illusion.   No kidding, squint your eyes and look at it. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on April 05, 2017, 10:10:06 PM
Doc, I swear I mean no offense by this but when I first caught a glimpse of your avatar and before I focused on it I thought it was a pile of doo doo.  Is that the intent or is it just my wicked eyes playing tricks on me.  Maybe it's one of those images that create an optical illusion.   No kidding, squint your eyes and look at it.

I'm putting that one down to your eyes as I consider Moebius a great comic artiste.  ;)

WOTR

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 05, 2017, 09:51:19 PM
She's not with CNN. Are you just looking for fake news because pretty much any mainstream news report should cover that for you.  ::)
Nope... I have seen her in the past, or heard her.  I see she is Canadian- maybe the CBC?  Maybe I stumbled across her somewhere else?

Either way, you cannot be surprised when you quote "a journalist" that I am going to say "fake news."  I say it when others quote CNN, FOX or Alex Jones.  It is just now that everything gets to be fake news (unless you specifically agree with the points.  Then they are a "trusted source," or at least "got it right this time.")

As you well know, it is a handy tool for all sides, and all people.  :)

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 05, 2017, 10:17:06 PM
I'm putting that one down to your eyes as I consider Moebius a great comic artiste.  ;)

Yeah after I focused I can appreciate the art.   I'm due for an eye exam pretty soon but more than likely it's just a matter of perception which doesn't say much for my outlook does it. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WOTR on April 05, 2017, 10:21:30 PM
Nope... I have seen her in the past, or heard her.  I see she is Canadian- maybe the CBC?  Maybe I stumbled across her somewhere else?

Either way, you cannot be surprised when you quote "a journalist" that I am going to say "fake news."  I say it when others quote CNN, FOX or Alex Jones.  It is just now that everything gets to be fake news (unless you specifically agree with the points.  Then they are a "trusted source," or at least "got it right this time.")

As you well know, it is a handy tool for all sides, and all people.  :)

I think you need to consider the sources and then do your best to use logic to see how much sense it makes. For example, how much sense would it make for Assad to gas his own people after we elected a president ready to make reparations with his biggest supporter? If you can answer that you can start to piece together a scenario that makes sense to someone in that situation but it's clearly not Assad. Cui bono? This is what you should be asking. However, everything for you comes down to some sort of partisan jab so I'm afraid you're probably quite incapable of doing this for yourself.  ;)

Meister_000

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on April 05, 2017, 09:49:06 PM

How is it that you don't understand by now that anyone with access to a computer can come up with equally compelling material that contradicts everything you post.  You post partisan shit that makes you feel good but you are incapable of writing a comprehensible 5 line paragraph conveying your own thoughts.  You are clearly a needy little shit who attempts to compensate for an IQ that is low average at best by voluminous posts and who constantly seeks support and affirmation from other posters that you rarely get.  To top that off you are an emotional basket case who lapses into expletive laced jibberish when exercised as you have done so many times on this thread.  You can continue to trash this thread with your left wing propaganda and hit pieces but you've got to know that they convince no one that is not already convinced and make you look like the desperate attention seeker that you are. 

"equally compelling material"

"Compelling" only to those who have impaired judgement syndrome, i.e. those like yourself (far-right-wing fanatics) whose daily diet consists of Fox-dung, Breit-droppings, Jones-apples and C-PAC-pies.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on April 05, 2017, 10:27:57 PM

Yeah after I focused I can appreciate the art.   I'm due for an eye exam pretty soon but more than likely it's just a matter of perception which doesn't say much for my outlook does it.

My monitor is a 46" TV. It could be that I'm just not seeing how they translate to smaller screens.  ;)

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 05, 2017, 10:32:00 PM
My monitor is a 46" TV. It could be that I'm just not seeing how they translate to smaller screens.  ;)

Mystery solved.  I'm looking at it on an iPad.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on April 05, 2017, 10:33:10 PM
Mystery solved.  I'm looking at it on an iPad.

I like to feel like I'm on the Enterprise.  8)

WOTR

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 05, 2017, 10:30:17 PM
I think you need to consider the sources and then do your best to use logic to see how much sense it makes. For example, how much sense would it make for Assad to gas his own people...
Wow.  Please point out where I have given any indication of what I think is happening in Syria?  If you could inform me what I think, I would appreciate it.  So far, I have paid NO attention- "traditional news" sources or otherwise.

So far, I watched your video, commented that it was "interesting" and then watched the entire debate posted below (I still don't know why she is familiar.)  Yet still- have absolutely NO opinion.  Out of that debate, he really interrupted and was dismissive repeating how she is an "Assad propagandist" and did not come across very well.  Also, I kind of wish she would have avoided the comment about him using "Zionist tactics" (suddenly, it introduces more motives to EACH of them.)

The only thing i know is that it is ALL fake news.  :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JFEmCKHVME

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 05, 2017, 10:30:17 PM
I think you need to consider the sources and then do your best to use logic to see how much sense it makes. For example, how much sense would it make for Assad to gas his own people after we elected a president ready to make reparations with his biggest supporter? If you can answer that you can start to piece together a scenario that makes sense to someone in that situation but it's clearly not Assad. Cui bono? This is what you should be asking. However, everything for you comes down to some sort of partisan jab so I'm afraid you're probably quite incapable of doing this for yourself.  ;)

Cui bono indeed.  Is it possible that Assad is not in control of all elements of his military or there are insiders attempting to undermine him.  As discussed earlier, I have heard reports that some of the victims actually saw the plane drop the bomb.  Of course an eye witness can be mistaken or coerced into making that claim. 

WOTR

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on April 05, 2017, 10:49:20 PM
Cui bono indeed.  Is it possible that Assad is not in control of all elements of his military or there are insiders attempting to undermine him.  As discussed earlier, I have heard reports that some of the victims actually saw the plane drop the bomb.  Of course an eye witness can be mistaken or coerced into making that claim.
They are also half a world away in a war zone with limited reporting and "witnesses" to any event can be easily found or manufactured by either side.  The first casualty of war, and all that jazz.  ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WOTR on April 05, 2017, 10:48:58 PM
Wow.  Please point out where I have given any indication of what I think is happening in Syria?  If you could inform me what I think, I would appreciate it.  So far, I have paid NO attention- "traditional news" sources or otherwise.

So far, I watched your video, commented that it was "interesting" and then watched the entire debate posted below (I still don't know why she is familiar.)  Yet still- have absolutely NO opinion.  Out of that debate, he really interrupted and was dismissive repeating how she is an "Assad propagandist" and did not come across very well.  Also, I kind of wish she would have avoided the comment about him using "Zionist tactics" (suddenly, it introduces more motives to EACH of them.)

The only thing i know is that it is ALL fake news.  :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JFEmCKHVME

In spite of how good an ally Israel can be we have to stop being ignorant to their potential for "motivating" change through espionage and other various underhanded tactics. Wasn't an Israeli Jew recently arrested in all the Jewish cemetery desecrations?  ???

It seems DT is just going full on Zionist now though. Some did warn of this. I guess, sadly, they're probably right.  :(

Kidnostad3

Quote from: WOTR on April 05, 2017, 10:52:32 PM
They are also half a world away in a war zone with limited reporting and "witnesses" to any event can be easily found or manufactured by either side.  The first casualty of war, and all that jazz.  ;)

Yup, nothing is for sure and everything is speculation at this point.  I've heard that the likely source of chemical agents can be determined using gas chromatographyâ€"mass spectrometry that isolates unique properties of chemical agents which facilitates tracing it back to its place of origin and tracking its movements from point to point.   This may be the key to identifying the perpetrators of this atrocity. 

pate

Quote from: Meister_000 on April 03, 2017, 06:44:37 AM
Ya, they did good -- LATimes.

Just earlier on Sunday Trump gave an (incoherent) interview to The Financial Times, saying things like:

"China will either decide to help us with North Korea, or they won’t,”
“If China is not going to solve North Korea, We Will."

Perfect! ;-)
Bomb shelter sales are way-up in fact  -- END-Times a-comin!

We could probably dump a load of wooden toothpicks on NOKO and get a better flame-pit than a nuke would provide.  Does that Communist paradise have anything left to burn?  Haha!

pate

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on April 04, 2017, 12:35:57 AM

...  The only help for her is a strict regimen of anti-psychotic drugs.

Could be the estrogen?  Maybe her body is responding, Not Sure...

Kidnostad3

Quote from: pate on April 05, 2017, 11:39:58 PM
Could be the estrogen?  Maybe her body is responding, Not Sure...

That's definitely a possibility. 

pate

Quote from: TigerLily on April 04, 2017, 01:24:45 AM
Wow. I like you much better when you're drunk

Fun fact:  That was a drunken Politics post!

ediot:  so is this!

pate

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on April 04, 2017, 09:49:09 AM
No you haven't found out. You REALLY HAVEN'T.

Git's whoresons, dussit?

pate

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on April 04, 2017, 11:28:19 AM
I bet my hair she doesn't need to. Show what she did wrong; use diagrams and a pp presentation if you need them.

Mein Gutt!  I imagine if teh persecution does what it should, you'll be the one showing diagrams and a pp presentation or two to protest innocence two muck...

pate

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 04, 2017, 11:30:47 AM
I'm guessing you're bald already or close to it.  ;)

We are talking about Politics, not facses!

Frankly, we are not amused..

pate

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on April 04, 2017, 12:27:18 PM
Cute.

Breitbart's former boss (Bannon) oversees everything in the WH. Likely involved in the leaking via two WH staffers (one a protege of Flynn; who McMasters wanted fired, overuled by Trump, the second former employee of Nunes) to Nunes, who hot footed it to the WH, the day after the night before he'd been briefed by said staffers. Nunes tells his boss Trump the info he could have got without Nunes' involvement whatsoever. Info seemingly being classified incidentally.

Naturally Breitbart has published the above? Lol

Paging Dr. Occam!  Your sharp wit is need in surgery..

pate

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on April 04, 2017, 01:45:07 PM
This attorney? What was his role in this? And let us have some context shall we?

intercepted phone calls with unmasked Trump associates in perfectly legal conversations with individuals.”

Intercepted phone calls made by foreign interests who were under surveilance speaking about US citizens. The topic was of a security concern, therefore the hitherto unamed persons were looked into. Later revealed as being Mr Joe Doe and Mr John Smith.

But that won't look good in Breitbart will it?

Go Fish?

pate

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on April 04, 2017, 03:08:56 PM
Something tells me these Texan landowners don't give a rat's ass about your pathetic attempt to deflect from the subject of the government taking their land.

Hold on a tic, dearie.  What if it was the rare Midwestern Triple-breasted Hornswaggler (ln.snipus catholic) that land seizures were-being foisted upun law-abiders?

Mmm.  Delicious Hornswagglers...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2o84egjMso

{no tip}, you didna refill ma kaffir!

pate

Quote from: Meatie Pie on April 04, 2017, 06:30:02 PM
Short answer: There's no way to cut taxes without expanding our debt. Period. This isn't planetary science.

If your bloated hero were smart, skilled or popular (you choose), he might be able to push something through with tariffs shifting the deck chairs on the Titanic around.

But he isn't smart or skilled. Or popular. And even if he could get some kind of massive tariff through as a tradeoff for lower tax rates, it leaves us right where we are - or worse off. I can almost guarantee the federal receipts will drop because whatever tax package Ryan cooks up is not going to be "revenue-neutral." Snicker.

The House's plan involves stripping the corporate tax code in a way that would fuck major importers like Walmart, in sending consumer staples through the roof. That will go over like a lead balloon in the chamber, and some Republicans have already said such a proposal would be dead on arrival.

Why not use the Presidential tools to locate, identify and tax the shit out of liberal democrats?  I'm all for it!

Surely the NSA has the proper tools to find out who you communists are and have you all pay dearly for the shit you've caused, then you all can enjoy your short, expensive brutal lives until it is paid up and then off to the death camps for you!  (Commie dreams realized, JOY!)

Plan?  Ready?  Break!

TigerLily

Quote from: pate on April 05, 2017, 11:42:19 PM
Fun fact:  That was a drunken Politics post!

ediot:  so is this!

Not fun at all. It is a sad, bitter disappointment.  Please don't be just another Repugnican, steeped in chronic anger, ideology and mediocrity. you are pate. you are special

#MAPA

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: TigerLily on April 06, 2017, 12:40:05 AM
Not fun at all. It is a sad, bitter disappointment.  Please don't be just another Repugnican, steeped in chronic anger, ideology and mediocrity. you are pate. you are special

#MAPA

Translation: Don't be the stereotype you want to be, be the one I want you to be.  :D