• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Random stupid things on your mind. Post them.

Started by timpate, September 20, 2010, 07:56:24 PM

bateman

QuoteI'm banned for life from the Bellagio Hotel in Las Vegas for loudly and sincerely threatening to take a dump on a dealer's head.

jazmunda

Quote from: wr250 on May 20, 2014, 06:00:26 PM
people who post about conspiracy theories on bellgab, and dont know who george noory is

Ha ha ha.

Perhaps news members should have to prove their hatred of Noory or their love of Bell. No inbetweens. Pick a side.

He could have Prosopagnosia

jazmunda

Quote from: bateman on May 20, 2014, 06:03:24 PM
QuoteI'm banned for life from the Bellagio Hotel in Las Vegas for loudly and sincerely threatening to take a dump on a dealer's head.

Is that your quote or someone elses?

Well played if it was you.

bateman

Quote from: jazmunda on May 20, 2014, 06:06:43 PM
Is that your quote or someone elses?

Well played if it was you.

From this thread: http://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/2626ka/where_are_you_banned_from_and_what_did_you_do_to/

Highlights:

Quotei got banned from the local Hooters because I drank a liter of evan williams and vomited all over the place.

QuoteWhen I was a teen I was temporarily banned from my bf's house after his mom walked in on her sweet little boy with his dick up my ass.

jazmunda

Quote from: bateman on May 20, 2014, 06:13:48 PM
From this thread: http://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/2626ka/where_are_you_banned_from_and_what_did_you_do_to/

Highlights:
When I was a teen I was temporarily banned from my bf's house after his mom walked in on her sweet little boy with his dick up my ass.

Are you sure this one wasn't yours?

Birdie

I've wasted two hours today reading about and looking at photographic evidence of Faul McCartney. My conclusions: either Paul had massive plastic surgery in the mid 60's or it is two different dudes. The heads, man, the heads. They are two different shapes and sizes. I love the internet.

Jackstar

Quote from: Birdie on May 20, 2014, 07:07:31 PM
I've wasted two hours today reading about and looking at photographic evidence of Faul McCartney. My conclusions: either Paul had massive plastic surgery in the mid 60's or it is two different dudes. The heads, man, the heads. They are two different shapes and sizes. I love the internet.
Taking the Dead Paul story seriously was never something that occured to me until just now, thank you for the tip. The evidence is indeed compelling.

steelbot

Quote from: Birdie on May 20, 2014, 07:07:31 PM
There is a movie, was on netflix that is supposedly the last will and testament of George Harrison...about this very subject.

jazmunda

Quote from: steelbot on May 20, 2014, 11:35:59 PM
There is a movie, was on netflix that is supposedly the last will and testament of George Harrison...about this very subject.

PAUL McCARTNEY REALLY IS DEAD: The Last Testament of George Harrison.

http://youtu.be/O6zUI4Yd8Lw

steelbot

Quote from: jazmunda on May 20, 2014, 11:55:47 PM

That's it! Thanks Jaz!

area51drone

Quote from: jazmunda on May 21, 2014, 12:58:55 AM
Do you have some women to objectify?

Don't you have some toilet humor or cock pic references to make?

aldousburbank

Discovered behind the local CVS
[attachimg=1]

b_dubb

Quote from: jazmunda on May 20, 2014, 11:55:47 PM

I see at least one comment that this is a mockumentary. Definitely bs

jazmunda

Quote from: b_dubb on May 21, 2014, 08:45:19 AM
I see at least one comment that this is a mockumentary. Definitely bs

Always the party pooper b_dubb but alas you are correct.

Catsmile

Reading the vaguely loveable, bottom feeders gives me the burning shits... TaintCo Help!

jazmunda

You've all probably heard about the website:

Cats That Look Like Hitler

But have you heard about the equally funny website:

Things That Look Like Hitler

Quote from: Catsmile on May 21, 2014, 09:40:06 PM
Reading the vaguely loveable, bottom feeders gives me the burning shits... TaintCo Help!

I might as well climb into the hand basket now, because that picture made me laugh like hell.  Nothing, not even an eternity of unbearable torment, can take that away from me.

And while I really hate to nitpick, according to many self-styled theologians, the correct name for the figure that artists have traditionally depicted, in one idealized form or another, as the Exalted Pitcher is actually "Jesus H."

Catsmile

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on May 21, 2014, 11:36:29 PM
I might as well climb into the hand basket now, because that picture made me laugh like hell.  Nothing, not even an eternity of unbearable torment, can take that away from me....

My work here is done... for the moment.  ;)

b_dubb

Quote from: MV on May 21, 2014, 09:16:12 PM

hoooooolllleeeeeee shhhhhhiiiiiiiiiittttt. is that bourbon in that glass?

jazmunda

Quote from: b_dubb on May 22, 2014, 12:34:21 AM
hoooooolllleeeeeee shhhhhhiiiiiiiiiittttt. is that bourbon in that glass?

With parents of the year like his you would think it would have to be.