• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Random stupid things on your mind. Post them.

Started by timpate, September 20, 2010, 07:56:24 PM

onan

Quote from: aldousburbank on August 02, 2016, 11:30:54 AM
When you're charging phone at an airport usb port, how do you know your datas not being read?

Please, read my phone. Then contemplate what a complete waste of time it was.

Quote from: onan on August 04, 2016, 05:54:36 PM
Please, read my phone. Then contemplate what a complete waste of time it was.

Onan phone data results...

albrecht

http://www.economist.com/news/united-states/21703411-movement-staunch-conservatives-and-doomsday-watchers-inland-north-west
Paladin1991 etc better watch out as the great Inland Empire and America's Last Redoubt is making international news. So more people will be coming and also, likely, the Feds will start to worry and have some investigations, make some new regulations, or send illegals and "refugees" there to "diversify" the area.

pate

Quote from: albrecht on August 06, 2016, 03:47:01 PM
http://www.economist.com/news/united-states/21703411-movement-staunch-conservatives-and-doomsday-watchers-inland-north-west
Paladin1991 etc better watch out as the great Inland Empire and America's Last Redoubt is making international news. So more people will be coming and also, likely, the Feds will start to worry and have some investigations, make some new regulations, or send illegals and "refugees" there to "diversify" the area.

I am not sure whether to stop or start the money presses.

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on August 06, 2016, 08:11:01 PM
It's just Bobo17.    No threat.    Don't worry about it
Tell that to Jason The Horse, or any horses!

I wouldn't surprised if those cats' heads exploded shortly after this was made. They are completely befuddled, and seem to be trying to decide if the bird is some sort of evil abomination of nature.   ;D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXaJDNvNlJQ

TigerLily

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on August 10, 2016, 03:24:52 PM
I wouldn't surprised if those cats' heads exploded shortly after this was made. They are completely befuddled, and seem to be trying to decide if the bird is some sort of evil abomination of nature.   ;D

Hahaha. I just played this for my cats. They looked befuddled. I mean more than usual

jazmunda

Remember the days when you could call someone 54 times and hang up and they'd have no idea it was you? Good times.

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on August 10, 2016, 03:24:52 PM

an obvious example of what it would be like if an advanced extraterrestrial life form attempted communication with humans. if this is the case, the cats ate the bird.  8)

Quote from: TigerLily on August 11, 2016, 07:38:48 PM
Hahaha. I just played this for my cats. They looked befuddled. I mean more than usual

My cat just yawned, but she did more than a year of hard time in the shelter, so she's seen just about everything. She even has a lttle mark under one eye that looks like a prison teardrop tattoo.

After watching it again, I think the cockatoo and the cats are actually re-enacting a part of R. Lee Ermey's speech to the new recruits in "Full Metal Jacket."  Seriously.  Watch that and compare them.   ;D

Hautex

Walmart says it is "lowering prices every day"  How come nothing is free yet?

GravitySucks

Quote from: HAUnted TEXan on August 13, 2016, 06:54:39 AM
Walmart says it is "lowering prices every day"  How come nothing is free yet?

Even if they cut the prices in half every day, it will never be free. 😎

onan

Quote from: GravitySucks on August 13, 2016, 07:22:14 AM
Even if they cut the prices in half every day, it will never be free. 😎

What if it is buy one, get one free?

pate

Quote from: onan on August 13, 2016, 09:56:21 AM
So supper and breakfast are good.

Yes, there are free before and after school meals, y'know for the chillrunz!

pate

I cannot decide witch phrase is moar Apple/PC:

"ChIndian (feather not dot)" -or- "ChiNative American?"

iDont really care to be honest...

albrecht

Quote from: onan on August 13, 2016, 09:56:21 AM
So supper and breakfast are good.
In my ISD we are giving "free" breakfast, lunch, and even dinners to students- even illegals. Amazingly the breakfast this year is going to be "delivered to the home-room classroom like a concierge" the term "concierge" was mentioned by the ISD in a meeting (to avoid shame of some students being ashamed that their parents won't even feed them or having to go to the cafeteria before their peers to get some breakfast.) I agree that breakfast is "the most important meal" but, as you know, I'm against this idea that the government needs to be Nanny or Parents and especially to people breaking the law.

pate

Call me old skool, but I've never liked the idea of "first thing in the mourning" meal.

The etymological origins of the word "breakfast" are illuminating to say the least...

Having never lived in the thyme, I imagine that backaday one woke with the sun and worked a bit before "breaking the fast" of the day.

That is my Stoic/Stolid wordview, and hey, the winners right the histrionics as we all know.

Cheers!

ediotic2add:  I do haydrate first thing, nothing gets the daily ablutions moving like water first thing in the morning, or Apple Juice if you can get it.