Author Richard Syrett  (Read 176140 times)

Richard Syrett
« Reply #1680 on: November 11, 2020, 01:25:30 PM »
And just like that...victory is mine.

Yes, wiping your dad's ass for a living is a victory.

Richard Syrett
« Reply #1681 on: November 11, 2020, 01:28:03 PM »

Yes, wiping your dad's ass for a living is a victory.

#MexicanMaleProstitute

Richard Syrett
« Reply #1682 on: November 11, 2020, 01:30:35 PM »
He's difficult to interview but you have to know certain words to use to snap him back. I learned that early on dealing with the man myself.

Hah, this was my first time hearing Dr. Miller, and my first thought was there must be something wrong with him! But apparently from what you and Albrecht say, Dr. Miller's idiosyncrasies as an interviewee aren't any secret. It's a little rude to boot someone off a show for just being himself.

Richard Syrett
« Reply #1683 on: November 11, 2020, 01:32:25 PM »
#MexicanMaleProstitute

Trump lost, take this to wipe the tears and your dying father's ass.

Richard Syrett
« Reply #1684 on: November 11, 2020, 01:36:33 PM »
Hah, this was my first time hearing Dr. Miller, and my first thought was there must be something wrong with him! But apparently from what you and Albrecht say, Dr. Miller's idiosyncrasies as an interviewee aren't any secret. It's a little rude to boot someone off a show for just being himself.

He's a brilliant mad man on the edge of psychosis.

Richard Syrett
« Reply #1685 on: November 11, 2020, 01:45:06 PM »
He's a brilliant mad man on the edge of psychosis.

myke would know. Heís all the way there.

Richard Syrett
« Reply #1686 on: November 11, 2020, 01:46:20 PM »
Trump lost, take this to wipe the tears and your dying father's ass.

Save it! Youíre going to need it for your tears when they announce that Trump actually won...AGAIN! ;D

Richard Syrett
« Reply #1687 on: November 11, 2020, 01:49:12 PM »
Yes nurse.

Richard Syrett
« Reply #1688 on: November 11, 2020, 03:21:27 PM »
He can be fun but you have to be prepared for a discussion to go anywhere, seriously anywhere. And subjects change on a dime without any apparent cause. Syrett is Candaian and very polite so I wonder if the producer might have decided but it is rare for him to simply drop someone. Or it could be that Dr.Miller dropped himself. He didn't mention in his stream-of-consciousness how late it was.

Richard Syrett
« Reply #1689 on: November 11, 2020, 03:31:28 PM »
He can be fun but you have to be prepared for a discussion to go anywhere, seriously. And subjects change on a dime without any apparent cause. Syrett is Canadian and very polite so I wonder if the producer might have decided but it is rare for him to simply drop someone. Or it could be that Dr.Miller dropped himself. He didn't mention in his stream-of-consciousness how late it was.

RAM is not easy to interview hehe.

Richard Syrett
« Reply #1690 on: November 11, 2020, 04:41:44 PM »

It probably helps if you a) understand English b) have a personality and not just a gay, fake robot voice and c) arenít a Mexican male prostitute.

Richard Syrett
« Reply #1691 on: November 11, 2020, 07:05:14 PM »
I wish Syrett would've followed up about Kobe being "seen in Ohio" by a fan as RAM mentioned in passing on your show. Syrett could've segued into his Raptors though I think he is more of a baseball and hockey fan, as am I. But I still want RAM to detail more of the Kobe situation because it was such a bizarre claim and out of left field to the discussion at the time!

Richard Syrett
« Reply #1692 on: November 12, 2020, 01:54:24 AM »
I wish Syrett would've followed up about Kobe being "seen in Ohio" by a fan as RAM mentioned in passing on your show. Syrett could've segued into his Raptors though I think he is more of a baseball and hockey fan, as am I. But I still want RAM to detail more of the Kobe situation because it was such a bizarre claim and out of left field to the discussion at the time!

Next time he's on I'll make sure to get that specific question in. Thanks for the reminder.

Richard Syrett
« Reply #1693 on: November 29, 2020, 10:37:10 PM »
A decent show. Easy listening while I got the Christmas lights on most of the trees. The climate guy was good but I enjoyed the Scot lassie's voice. Chuckled at the oo's and such. And how she refused the always polite Canadian's attempt for more information. It is in her boook. Those Scots- not for free ,her.  Cheap folks! Buy the booook.  Having said that I love Scotland. Beautiful country and wow can they drink.  But around these months not much more to do. Dark, rain, sleet, snow,- so drink (with weird pub hours and some no.) Good mayhem also sometimes. Crazy place. Syrett would be appalled on an Old Firm weekend.