Richard Syrett

Started by muddel, July 28, 2009, 01:15:33 PM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Morgus

Most of the callers last night sounded like they were claiming to have ancestors that were all royalty, Dukes and Princesses thruout Europe.
My ancestors were all dirt poor commoners in comparison.  I suspect thats the case for most folks, but not according to most of last night's callers!

Juan

I'm waiting for Annie from Alabama to call from the great beyond.

albrecht

Quote from: Morgus on August 13, 2022, 03:26:30 PMMost of the callers last night sounded like they were claiming to have ancestors that were all royalty, Dukes and Princesses thruout Europe.
My ancestors were all dirt poor commoners in comparison.  I suspect thats the case for most folks, but not according to most of last night's callers!
Like the "past lives" people. Nobody a serf or poor dirt farmer. In their defense the rich and conquerors were also most likely to be profligate and also to be on record, due to land and financial deals. Or, the poor folks, counted for taxing and such.
ps; some cultures also keep good records for blood-feuds and/or religious reasons.

Silphion

Quote from: Morgus on August 13, 2022, 03:26:30 PMMost of the callers last night sounded like they were claiming to have ancestors that were all royalty, Dukes and Princesses thruout Europe.
My ancestors were all dirt poor commoners in comparison.  I suspect thats the case for most folks, but not according to most of last night's callers!

Some of us are special. Witness the GGGgrandfather for J*.

albrecht

Apparently there is an archeological find off of Baja that is just like the layout of the Spokane airport. Callers comment on "her bravery" to report on these subjects, including by a person Olivia in Austin who "doesn't have access to a computer with pictures and so misses out on some things." Amazon is a "machine" with stocking problems so the guests cannot ship "cartons of books at one time." Bonnie needs to "be persistent" according to Syrett. But guest thinks, maybe, getting thing across the border is more difficult than normal. Caller says a "statue of Liberty" is also off the coast of Baja and maybe "we were seeded and needed the runway to get to a portal."  Then a gravelly voiced gentleman inquired about the existence of the New Swabenland Base and had another inquiry about the UK hacker who discovered UFO materials.

Juan

Fresh callers.  No Louise and rarely Cornelius.  Too bad Bill the AAA hasn't figured out how to call from the beyond.

albrecht

Quote from: Juan on August 14, 2022, 02:03:08 PMFresh callers.  No Louise and rarely Cornelius.  Too bad Bill the AAA hasn't figured out how to call from the beyond.

Don't miss AAA, RIP, but "Bill from Madison" was always good with his Finnish obsessions. Fighting the good, or at least unusual, fight to promote how the Finns were responsible for mining, cabin building, and various adventures. And, more recently, Annie from Alabamy with all of her hardships and theorizing. Fritz is missed also and I pour a tribute to his memory. Not so much for the Liberal caller, I even forgot his name.

Juan

Wouldn't you love to hear Bill call from his personal boiling pit of sewage?

albrecht

Quote from: Juan on August 14, 2022, 03:45:44 PMWouldn't you love to hear Bill call from his personal boiling pit of sewage?
Bill/Will would likely be extolling how the pit was actually built by Finns due to some structural and historical reasons but not accepted by historians.

ItsOver

Satan has probably booted AAA Bill out of Hell by now. Even The Big Bad Guy can only take so much.

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on August 14, 2022, 04:43:09 PMSatan has probably booted AAA Bill out of Hell by now. Even The Big Bad Guy can only take so much.
As I said, there was a telescope named after you and since you don't exist, you know I'm an AAA. Get out. Malachi Martin, sorry I pushed you down stairs and that priest killing stuff. Can you take this guy up? No. Maybe to purgatory. -Art on a HAM- not here either. And tell Lucifer to turn off his radio, just got a dx confirm for a Thai chick.

Morgus

Quote from: albrecht on August 14, 2022, 03:43:02 PMNot so much for the Liberal caller, I even forgot his name.
Charlie Liberal?

albrecht

Quote from: Morgus on August 14, 2022, 09:18:57 PMCharlie Liberal?

Yeah. That guy was annoying but at times Art needed a foil and he was always there to defend the Clintons or whatever.

Morgus

Quote from: albrecht on August 15, 2022, 10:48:34 AMYeah. That guy was annoying but at times Art needed a foil and he was always there to defend the Clintons or whatever.
Another regular caller to Art in the 90s was Doc Democrat.

albrecht

Quote from: Morgus on August 15, 2022, 02:07:37 PMAnother regular caller to Art in the 90s was Doc Democrat.
Yep. I think I was combining them both since seemed to have similar bents and talking-points. Rush would call them 'seminar callers.' I miss Fritz and some of the old, original callers.

albrecht

Jesse James stories. Always interesting. I drove past one of the museums in Missouri a few weeks ago but didn't stop because to make time. But the authors claimed Jesses moved to Texas and lived a long life. Also buried loot around. And met Billy the Kid and both, maybe, faked their own deaths!

albrecht

Quote from: albrecht on September 04, 2022, 01:45:03 PMJesse James stories. Always interesting. I drove past one of the museums in Missouri a few weeks ago but didn't stop because to make time. But the authors claimed Jesses moved to Texas and lived a long life. Also buried loot around. And met Billy the Kid and both, maybe, faked their own deaths!

Then some Doctor who is claiming that our multi-dimensional reality is like a video game but it was 'hacked' by Draco-Repitilians and because systems on moon outdated there are glitches. To which Syrett says "WOW."

aldousburbank

Quote from: albrecht on September 04, 2022, 02:04:15 PMThen some Doctor who is claiming that our multi-dimensional reality is like a video game but it was 'hacked' by Draco-Repitilians and because systems on moon outdated there are glitches. To which Syrett says "WOW."

Obvious bs is obvious. Draco reptilians my ass. I'm the one who hacked this shit. Whats more, I completely eliminated all forensic markers tying me to current continuum configuration, which thinking about it now, is THE only evidence against me... I may have to rethink my strategy. 

albrecht

Quote from: aldousburbank on September 04, 2022, 02:13:05 PMObvious bs is obvious. Draco reptilians my ass. I'm the one who hacked this shit. Whats more, I completely eliminated all forensic markers tying me to current continuum configuration, which thinking about it now, is THE only evidence against me... I may have to rethink my strategy. 

You should host a show with this gal, Fetzer, Baisago, and McKennas (Terrence via some channeling.) And the Blue Raven broad so you can get into fights about RUSH. And RCH- just for kicks because he would try to take over and take about his 'models.'

aldousburbank

Quote from: albrecht on September 04, 2022, 02:21:51 PMYou should host a show with this gal, Fetzer, Baisago, and McKennas (Terrence via some channeling.) And the Blue Raven broad so you can get into fights about RUSH. And RCH- just for kicks because he would try to take over and take about his 'models.'

I'd have to get under the hood and scrape knuckles and recode reality to make that happen. No time now. I'm busy working out the parameters for Art to reveal he faked his death, became an ayahuascero, dropped the cigs, and replaces Noory. I can't do everything at once.

albrecht

Quote from: aldousburbank on September 04, 2022, 03:01:28 PMI'd have to get under the hood and scrape knuckles and recode reality to make that happen. No time now. I'm busy working out the parameters for Art to reveal he faked his death, became an ayahuascero, dropped the cigs, and replaces Noory. I can't do everything at once.
Gotcha. Though I might try to choose that program. Though your Art one is better for all.

albrecht

Syrett had Donald Jeffries (frequent Rense guest) on last night. And took new callers. Mostly of whom were referencing civil war and various doom scenarios. And a UFO guy who, I didn't hear all cause trimming my sages but seemed to believe all UFO photos including the Billy Meire ones! But he uses photoshop to prove, via rendering, them all good. Very RCH like.

aldousburbank

Syrett has a remote viewing experiment tonight. I think the object on guest's desk will be an egg. Wake me up if I'm right.

Jackstar

Quote from: aldousburbank on October 01, 2022, 11:31:27 PMSyrett has a remote viewing experiment tonight.

It's too bad I let that swarthy sailor man run off with my copy of Minddazzle, but I only paid 5 bucks for it, and I didn't really need it anyway, ever.

I wish I still had my job application that I faxed to Ed Dames. G-ddam. It was hot. Like 3 pages. I was legit serious, too. Naturally, I never heard back, but in the future, I'm told he is still suing me for malpractice.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on October 02, 2022, 12:09:33 AMIt's too bad I let that swarthy sailor man run off with my copy of Minddazzle, but I only paid 5 bucks for it, and I didn't really need it anyway, ever.

I wish I still had my job application that I faxed to Ed Dames. G-ddam. It was hot. Like 3 pages. I was legit serious, too. Naturally, I never heard back, but in the future, I'm told he is still suing me for malpractice.


Morgus

Quote from: aldousburbank on October 01, 2022, 11:31:27 PMSyrett has a remote viewing experiment tonight. I think the object on guest's desk will be an egg. Wake me up if I'm right.
You were close, I heard it was a round object with a happy face on it.

Jackstar

Quote from: Morgus on October 02, 2022, 02:18:35 PMYou were close, I heard it was a round object with a happy face on it.

Translucent green bouncy ball. Where?

albrecht

Jim open-lines caller wondering if Ted Williams head, when reattached, would he have a soul? Or be sort of like the alien grays like the earlier guest was claiming, soulless AI automatons. And speculation from Syrett if he would still bat .400. And Jim commented that they would likely reattach him to a teenage body but 'wasn't sure how they do that' but he would have the knowledge but didn't know. Syrett loved it. Syrett has good open lines. He shut down Walt by using his own line "with all due respect." I like also that Syrett pushes back on callers- but politely, being a Canadian. But unafraid to say his personal views. Dave always hems and haws and mumbles and agrees with whatever the guests or callers say. "That's true!"  Ian, though some kind of deacon, always goes to 'true crime,' porn, drinking, and sort of ecumenical, anything-goes stuff. But will fight against simple people who bring up Bible stuff.  Caller claims Abos in Australian can 'jump through time' and 'live in the desert' and have 'telepathy like Sasquatch!' "Humans have to evolve"

Morgus

Quote from: albrecht on October 16, 2022, 06:38:52 PMJim open-lines caller wondering if Ted Williams head, when reattached, would he have a soul? Or be sort of like the alien grays like the earlier guest was claiming, soulless AI automatons. And speculation from Syrett if he would still bat .400. And Jim commented that they would likely reattach him to a teenage body but 'wasn't sure how they do that' but he would have the knowledge but didn't know. Syrett loved it. Syrett has good open lines. He shut down Walt by using his own line "with all due respect." I like also that Syrett pushes back on callers- but politely, being a Canadian. But unafraid to say his personal views. Dave always hems and haws and mumbles and agrees with whatever the guests or callers say. "That's true!"  Ian, though some kind of deacon, always goes to 'true crime,' porn, drinking, and sort of ecumenical, anything-goes stuff. But will fight against simple people who bring up Bible stuff.  Caller claims Abos in Australian can 'jump through time' and 'live in the desert' and have 'telepathy like Sasquatch!' "Humans have to evolve"
Yeah that was fun hearing old Walt the skeptic get the tables turned on him. :)

The Ted Williams frozen head discussion was strange. They seemed to think the plan was in the far future to defrost the 90+ year old head and reattach it to a cloned teenage body with the new head cut off? In reality I think that isn't the real plan, nobody would want their very old head with a young body even if they could reattach that old thing.  Maybe a brain transplant but wouldn't want a 90+ year old brain either. On other shows I heard the real idea is to somehow "download" the memories from the frozen brain and then "upload" those memories to a new cloned body with a new young head/brain.  But there is no proof that any memories are still intact in that frozen head/brain after centuries or that memories could ever be transferred even from a living brain.  I think what will really happen is in the far future people would just laugh about the idea of using one of those ancient frozen heads!

All of this reminds me of old Star Trek episodes. Like "Spock's Brain" where they did a brain transplant and the STNG episode where an old scientist downloaded his brain's memories/personality to the android Data.

albrecht

Quote from: Morgus on October 16, 2022, 11:48:05 PMYeah that was fun hearing old Walt the skeptic get the tables turned on him. :)

The Ted Williams frozen head discussion was strange. They seemed to think the plan was in the far future to defrost the 90+ year old head and reattach it to a cloned teenage body with the new head cut off? In reality I think that isn't the real plan, nobody would want their very old head with a young body even if they could reattach that old thing.  Maybe a brain transplant but wouldn't want a 90+ year old brain either. On other shows I heard the real idea is to somehow "download" the memories from the frozen brain and then "upload" those memories to a new cloned body with a new young head/brain.  But there is no proof that any memories are still intact in that frozen head/brain after centuries or that memories could ever be transferred even from a living brain.  I think what will really happen is in the far future people would just laugh about the idea of using one of those ancient frozen heads!

All of this reminds me of old Star Trek episodes. Like "Spock's Brain" where they did a brain transplant and the STNG episode where an old scientist downloaded his brain's memories/personality to the android Data.
It was bizarre and why Syrett should be the main host because good callers and crazy like the old days.

"Well a surprising change in the line-up! In Left Field Ted Williams. I did not expect that Dennis." "Well I'll tell you Dave Ted is looking spry these days, except for his face. That time spend in the Winter League really toned his body and there was a rumor he was going to be called up."

Powered by SMFPacks Menu Editor Mod