SHREDNI FASHTARIII

Started by K_Dubb, July 23, 2022, 01:41:22 PM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

SredniVashtar

Can the person in charge tweak this ducking software so that I can ducking swear, for buck's sake? It's a stabbing pain in my balls to wrestle with this ducking site to win my battle for self-fucking-expression.

K_Dubb

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 31, 2022, 01:37:21 PMAnyway, this production was from the late-eighties, where superabundant cockery was very much new-hat and not vielle jeu at all. So f you and your grandmother with a red-hot drainpipe.
Do you remember why Sir Gawain had his pants off?  I mean, other than the usual English penchant for sodomy, that is.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: K_Dubb on July 31, 2022, 01:39:09 PMI don't know why people seem to be under the impression that we are in a tireless search for cock, I've seen plenty up close and personal and some chubby tenor's flopping about barely within shouting distance is really neither here nor there, if you know what I mean.
I suppose your revels now are ended. As you're entering your golden years I guess your mind has to focus on sourdough and black and white cookies now that your raddled wares aren't finding any takers at the local meat market.

K_Dubb

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 31, 2022, 01:40:16 PMCan the person in charge tweak this ducking software so that I can ducking swear, for buck's sake? It's a stabbing pain in my balls to wrestle with this ducking site to win my battle for self-fucking-expression.
It is because you are old, dear.  I have the full fucking panoply of our mutual tongue at my disposal since I have already deemed spell-check a hindrance rather than a help in my case. Just turn it off on your device.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: K_Dubb on July 31, 2022, 01:41:37 PMDo you remember why Sir Gawain had his pants off?  I mean, other than the usual English penchant for sodomy, that is.
Yes, he was arming himself to go off to search for the Green Knight. Naturally he took all his clothes off first before sliding into his chain mail and hauberk.

K_Dubb

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 31, 2022, 01:44:24 PMI suppose your revels now are ended. As you're entering your golden years I guess your mind has to focus on sourdough and black and white cookies now that your raddled wares aren't finding any takers at the local meat market.

Oo oo ah ah monkeypox says no 🥳🍌🍌🍌🐒

K_Dubb

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 31, 2022, 01:45:49 PMYes, he was arming himself to go off to search for the Green Knight. Naturally he took all his clothes off first before sliding into his chain mail and hauberk.
Oof, you irredeemable sadist  :o

SredniVashtar

Quote from: K_Dubb on July 31, 2022, 01:48:07 PMOof, you irredeemable sadist  :o
He wasn't only nude. He was right there in the middle of the stage, bollock-naked for several minutes. I didn't know where to look. I'm not like you, you filthy beast!

K_Dubb

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 31, 2022, 01:52:42 PMHe wasn't only nude. He was right there in the middle of the stage, bollock-naked for several minutes. I didn't know where to look. I'm not like you, you filthy beast!
I am sure you were transfixed 💅

K_Dubb

For those playing along at home, here is the composer in question.



Known to his friends as "Old Harry", I had assumed that he was Shreddie for years given Shreddie's tireless advocacy and the consonance of this image with the Shreddie I bear in my head, but now the obvious old sodomite has croaked and still Shreddie posts away, so it appears I was wrong :(

paladin1991

Quote from: AZZERAE on July 31, 2022, 01:51:30 AMNah, man.

I'm afraid incest is an exclusively American pastime.

I'm with the Limey.
Top or power bottom?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: K_Dubb on July 31, 2022, 11:53:22 AM

The bar is on the floor guys



Heh heh, I'd forgotten about these gifs.  I have no idea who that guy is, but I feel like I know him.

AZZERAE


K_Dubb

Quote from: MV/Liberace! on July 31, 2022, 07:27:05 PMHeh heh, I'd forgotten about these gifs.  I have no idea who that guy is, but I feel like I know him.
Aw.  He missed you, too.





Rix Gins

Quote from: ItsOver on August 02, 2022, 03:53:58 AMWhew!  Somebody needs some Ex-Lax.
All of the guards are trained to shout like that.  Usually when tourists get in their way while they are marching, or try to touch them while they are standing guard.  They will shout, "Make way for the Queen's Guard! "   


ItsOver

Plus
Quote from: Rix Gins on August 02, 2022, 05:29:06 AMAll of the guards are trained to shout like that.  Usually when tourists get in their way while they are marching, or try to touch them while they are standing guard.  They will shout, "Make way for the Queen's Guard! " 
Plus, being an ass comes naturally over there.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on August 01, 2022, 10:06:26 PMFashtariii - still getting it done!

https://twitter.com/TheFigen/status/1553802434371264516
Haha he's probably mad he fell off his horse in front of everybody during the queen's yay me moment



SredniVashtar

Quote from: ItsOver on August 02, 2022, 08:44:52 AMPlusPlus, being an ass comes naturally over there.
We are an exceptionally unpleasant people. I say that with pride, you scrofulous wank stain. Walks can testify to that, as I never fail to crap in a box and send it to him every Christmas.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on August 03, 2022, 05:25:15 AMWe are an exceptionally unpleasant people


Well no doubt about that:

A Royal Rumor Might Be Inspiring Straight Men to Get Pegged, and That's Beautiful

Quote"At a recent media party, I was told the real reason for the affair was the royal's love of pegging, which his wife is far too old-fashioned to engage in.


#PrinceOfPegging?   WTAF dude. LoL




Asuka Langley

Quote from: SredniVashtar on August 02, 2022, 06:18:49 AMPersonally I would have sabred that ditzy whore as a warning to the rest of you lousy bastards.

Oi M8 get a loife bin that knoife ya bloody wanka!

QuoteA 15-year-old boy who was stabbed death in a London park told police 'I'm dying' as he lay bleeding on the ground. 


https://metro.co.uk/2022/08/05/highbury-murder-boy-stabbed-in-london-park-said-im-dying-17136628/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHt_Fd_MevI




K_Dubb

Shreddie Yorkshire the red one or Yorkshire Gold the white one?

WOTR

Quote from: SredniVashtar on August 03, 2022, 05:25:15 AMWe are an exceptionally unpleasant people. I say that with pride, you scrofulous wank stain. Walks can testify to that, as I never fail to crap in a box and send it to him every Christmas.


Until now, I had assumed that Akwilly had simply disappeared into to the Alaska wilderness setting random boxes, televisions, couches and automobiles stuffed with poo on fire. Now I assume you simply moved.

Welcome back, Willy.

https://bellgab.com/index.php?topic=9800.0

Powered by SMFPacks Menu Editor Mod