• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Breathing & calcium carbonate ☣ The Plan

Started by Stellar, January 23, 2021, 06:10:33 PM

Stellar

Block out the Sun

I think I have had just enough from Bill Gates, not only is he very rich and owns most of the farmland.  This disturbed individual is gathering momentum to guess what, block out the Sun with CALCIUM CARBONATE.  A group of like minded people wish to constantly inject this substance into the atmosphere to stop Global warning, but I guess they're ignoring the other problems that will arise with this method. :o

https://www.forbes.com/sites/arielcohen/2021/01/11/bill-gates-backed-climate-solution-gains-traction-but-concerns-linger/?sh=156b1f8b793b
QuoteMicrosoft’s MSFT +0.4% billionaire founder Bill Gates is financially backing the development of sun-dimming technology that would potentially reflect sunlight out of Earth’s atmosphere, triggering a global cooling effect. The Stratospheric Controlled Perturbation Experiment (SCoPEx), launched by Harvard University scientists, aims to examine this solution by spraying non-toxic calcium carbonate (CaCO3) dust into the atmosphere â€" a sun-reflecting aerosol that may offset the effects of global warming.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WR6uSXW-8p4&t=5s

https://nj.gov/health/eoh/rtkweb/documents/fs/4001.pdf

aldousburbank

Quote from: Stellar on January 23, 2021, 06:10:33 PM
Block out the Sun

I think I have had just enough from Bill Gates, not only is he very rich and owns most of the farmland.  This disturbed individual is gathering momentum to guess what, block out the Sun with CALCIUM CARBONATE.  A group of like minded people wish to constantly inject this substance into the atmosphere to stop Global warning, but I guess they're ignoring the other problems that will arise with this method. :o

QuoteI look forward to working with the new administration and leaders on both sides in Congress on getting the surging pandemic under control, engaging partners around the world on issues like poverty and climate change, and addressing issues of inequality and opportunity at home.

â€" Bill Gates (@BillGates) November 7, 2020

Stellar

I hope Greta does not support injecting the atmosphere with calcium carbonate.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2QxFM9y0tY

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Stellar on January 24, 2021, 08:10:46 PM
I hope Greta does not support injecting the atmosphere with calcium carbonate.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2QxFM9y0tY

How dare you question Greta! How dare you!! >:(

pate

https://youtu.be/wXrwWnu7agk

Computer (III) Political Officer{C3PO} is most astute in his comments about thus.  I think his chip was illegally unlocked, so you never know what sort of mall-ware influences his comments.

Rebel Scum, spit.

whoozit

Quote from: pate on January 24, 2021, 10:13:24 PM

https://youtu.be/wXrwWnu7agk

Computer (III) Political Officer{C3PO} is most astute in his comments about thus.  I think his chip was illegally unlocked, so you never know what sort of mall-ware influences his comments.

Rebel Scum, spit.
What I really want to know is how his hands ended up where they are when they started handcuffed by his waist.  It has bothered me for years.

WOTR

Personally, I think this is a brilliant idea. If they pump enough Calcium Carbonate into the atmosphere, I will not need to keep any on hand in case of skin contact with Hydroflouric acid. I'll just stand outside*

*To explain the (weak) joke... If you are unfamiliar with HF, it is a nasty substance that will penetrate skin and kill deep tissue layers and even dissolve bone for days. And it will do so without any pain (at least for the first several hours.) Deadly crap. But the treatment is a 5 minute flush with water followed by application of Calcium Carbonate to bind with the fluoride ions. And then off to the hospital.

Hog

Quote from: WOTR on January 25, 2021, 10:24:47 PM
Personally, I think this is a brilliant idea. If they pump enough Calcium Carbonate into the atmosphere, I will not need to keep any on hand in case of skin contact with Hydroflouric acid. I'll just stand outside*

*To explain the (weak) joke... If you are unfamiliar with HF, it is a nasty substance that will penetrate skin and kill deep tissue layers and even dissolve bone for days. And it will do so without any pain (at least for the first several hours.) Deadly crap. But the treatment is a 5 minute flush with water followed by application of Calcium Carbonate to bind with the fluoride ions. And then off to the hospital.
Is that the chemical that was used in series Breaking Bad to dispose of corpses without trace?

peace
Hog

pate

Quote from: whoozit on January 25, 2021, 11:38:26 AM
What I really want to know is how his hands ended up where they are when they started handcuffed by his waist.  It has bothered me for years.

I did not notice what sort of cuffs theythe hobo elite had used on Han;  maybe the ones where your hands are cuffed together and then attached to a chain around your waist?  I think that set-up involves ankle-bracelets though...

Huh, Nautical Shore.

WOTR

Quote from: Hog on January 26, 2021, 07:43:05 PM
Is that the chemical that was used in series Breaking Bad to dispose of corpses without trace?

peace
Hog
Sorry. I never watched the show. I don't know that it would dissolve a body completely. My understanding is that it is more the fluoride ion that is dangerous to a living being. I would think that there are better (traditional) materials.

I may have to go looking.

WOTR

Quote from: WOTR on January 27, 2021, 03:16:52 AM
Sorry. I never watched the show. I don't know that it would dissolve a body completely. My understanding is that it is more the fluoride ion that is dangerous to a living being. I would think that there are better (traditional) materials. I believe that lye is still popular in Mexico.

I may have to go looking.

Ciardelo

In a totally random question not related to anything at all, does anybody know where one might procure some hydrofluoric acid?

Stellar

Large amounts of calcium carbonate in the atmosphere could cause acid rain.

pate

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 27, 2021, 10:55:51 AM
In a totally random question not related to anything at all, does anybody know where one might procure some hydrofluoric acid?

It probably has some industrial application, so an Industrial Chemical Supply company would be a good place to start.  I expect one would need certain HazMat credentials to actually procure it though...  that would be the strictly legal route and would involve quite a paper-trail if that makes a difference to you.

There is probably a "home-brew" method to make your own from other precursor chemicals, I would Google that information on a friend's computer or the Public Library were I to take that route.

Good Luck & Remember:  Safety First!  (Especially on the "home-brew" route, it might be a potentially explosive one.)

-p

pate

Quote from: Stellar on January 27, 2021, 12:14:16 PM
Large amounts of calcium carbonate in the atmosphere could cause acid rain.
@Stellar

I am curious on how that works out, do you have the Chemical formula of the degredation route that arrives at an acid solution?  As far as I understand, Calcium Carbonate is alkaline not acidic.

Nautical Shore

-p

Ciardelo

Less is More.

Fire is Peaceful.

Not Speaking is Hate Speech.

Alkaline is Acid.

I'm getting the hang of this aren't I? :o

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 27, 2021, 04:23:18 PM
Less is More.

Fire is Peaceful.

Not Speaking is Hate Speech.

Alkaline is Acid.

I'm getting the hang of this aren't I? :o

You’re coming along nicely with the Schizoid plan. ;)

Ciardelo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 27, 2021, 04:34:16 PM
You’re coming along nicely with the Schizoid plan. ;)

I can't take all the credit. Crackstar's tl;dr posts have helped me assimilate the psycho "lifestyle"

I can't lie, it's pretty hard to do sober. ;)

Ciardelo

Quote from: Jackstar on January 27, 2021, 04:47:53 PM
Maybe not you... but your anus can.

aw, you're projecting again.

Go ahead and put on some pants--maybe you'll stop thinking about sticking things up your butthole so much that way.

Jackstar

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 27, 2021, 04:45:35 PM
I can't lie, it's pretty hard to do sober. ;)

What exactly is it that you think I'm doing here? I can arrange to have all the scientists everywhere stop if you like. I was thinking of doing that one already.

The stop, not the scientist.    Continue.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Jackstar on January 27, 2021, 04:51:05 PM
What exactly is it that you think I'm doing here?

Oh, if the very recent past is any indicator, I'd say you're getting high and shitposting on the internet.

And probably not wearing pants.

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 27, 2021, 04:34:16 PM
You’re coming along nicely with the (CENSORED) plan. ;)

Fixed. That was weird. Also, it would appear that (PROT) hates doctors so fucking much that she has preferred having (PROT) Spirits come and help her and I learn a mental skill that repairs damaged CNS clusters--I honestly don't think it hallucination. She does hate Drs. that much, and there are enough Spirits to go around. Also it was very unpleasant--for me--watching her tell me that she "wasn't sure" if I was "working with" her latest (CENSOR). The discussion about CNS healing seemed to get her very cheered up, which is nice. [...] She went from snarling and suspicious to bubbling happy in about 3 hours, which included a 90m break. I've felt these kinds of Ancestor in mind-teaching before, have you? They feel candle-shaped, like writing pens, and the neuron is visible with axon on the end, and Jeffery Epstein didn't heal himself.

Wednesday, January 27 2021, 5:23 PM
Got an email here around 2pm to (PROT): "Someone here seems to be another misapprehension of facts. Not the first time it won't be the last. however there seems to be something different this time. What do you think it is? I'm not sure actually, I lost track around 50 but a whole shitload of answers should just came and I don't know what the f*** they did but a lot of them were not happy." Wow I like timestamp proof--although I remember I wasn't sure if Ances. then, but (PROT) and I suddenly found ourselves tallking about positive attitudes and deja vu and shit. Talk about your big deal, she gets fifty ghosts for one house call. We both remembered it afterward too, not the first time for me. I think this Age of Aquarius thing has legs.

a bunch of spirits came and taught (PROTECTED) and me how to heal some CNS structures with mental exercises, which sounds like bullshit but I've had that kind of thing come by for. She got fifty ghosts for a house call, she really hates Drs. We both were lucid, 90m it was prettty tiring though she got happier

there is much help around us, (PROTECTED). so what were you drinking for the pickup? my spirits prefer Evan Williams

https://youtu.be/HCPbveIzDvA

This guy ain't never gonna say Quincunx, for obvious cunty reasons.

QuoteTalk about your big deal, she gets fifty ghosts for one house call

If anyone is going out, I could use some coffee. I'm fine. Thanks for asking. Shhhhh. No tears, only hunting wabbits now.

Jackstar

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 27, 2021, 05:14:50 PM
I'd say you're getting high and shitposting on the internet.

The first thing I am doing with it when the TK module kicks on is breaking your fucking arm.

Stellar

I went to some reliable sources.  I then recorded them into the video.

If you are wondering what could go wrong with SCoPex you have to watch this.  This is the most massive suicidal venture ever inspired.

http://youtu.be/X5XOrXWwfRA

Jackstar

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 27, 2021, 04:49:51 PM
Go ahead and put on some pants--maybe you'll stop thinking about sticking things up your butthole so much that way.

This honestly has never really worked all that well before, but has helped with recruiting teammates.

Jackstar

Quote from: Stellar on January 27, 2021, 07:45:30 PM
If you are wondering what could go wrong with SCoPex

Another broken fucking arm. Hope the medbot will be online and fully operational by then. Maybe you two can team up and push.

Jackstar

Block out the Sun

I'm not too happy--I'm Beyond Happy. (Are those broken arms tired? Awwwww.) Say it with me, Kids: M-bar-GO

That being said, we're scheduled for a grease pan fire tomorrow morning. I love the smell of burning plasma in the morning. Oh shit, it's The Ex. Well--good timing at least. I hope there's enough grease left to brush her teeth with. Someone call down to Wardrobe & Props Dept. and see if they have those Greece Teeth left over from (REDACTED).

Block out the Sun

25 lb. What? FU. Go on, Rot, I dare you. DO IT. Call for backup, woosh--fiddy more Spirits. Just like Pindar. *snap*

whoozit

There Goes the Sun

There goes the sun do, do, do
There goes the sun
And I say thanks SCoPex
Little darling, it's been a long hot humid summer
Little darling, it seems like years since it's been cold
There goes the sun do, do, do
There goes the sun
And I say thanks SCoPex
Little darling, the smiles returning to the faces
Little darling, it feels like years since it's been cold