• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Robertrobinson

Started by Robertrobinson, June 24, 2020, 08:01:43 PM

WOTR

Quote from: Jackrabbit on June 25, 2020, 12:10:43 PM
P.P.S.: Although I asked around these parts here politely, perhaps a little too politely, about whatever it was you did here or anywhere that was so terrible, no one has ever told me that I heard, and I never attempted a Joogle on you, in spite of my curiosity, to discern what the narrative is here on you.

Tell you what Jack. Let's let him answer in his own words.

Quote from: Robertrobinson on June 24, 2020, 08:01:43 PM
I spent two years in prison because I did some horrible ridiculous unforgivable bullshit.

But I still don't respect George Senda and think that he's not a very decent person and that he treats me like shit for things that I know are problems for him as well because I remember hearing the mp3s of him speaking about young girls himself.

That's it. There was some trolling on the forum, and some other BS. But that is all forum related shit that does not require apologies.

As for the other- some people don't forgive. Maybe it's the beer... I'm not going to be overly subtle. This song actually has some meaning for me in my life. And the conclusion reached matches mine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMLsF8ajI6U

Quote from: WOTR on June 26, 2020, 03:26:26 AM

That's it. There was some trolling on the forum, and some other BS. But that is all forum related shit that does not require apologies.

As for the other- some people don't forgive. Maybe it's the beer... I'm not going to be overly subtle. This song actually has some meaning for me in my life. And the conclusion reached matches mine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMLsF8ajI6U

Well the reason why I'm apologizing is because I feel it's necessary as part of my recovery to apologize to people who I feel that I've wronged, even if they don't feel that I wronged them it's important to me to attempt to apologize to those people

I ended up being heavily featured by a podcast out of the New York state area called pod awful this is that Saga in order but only the publicly visible videos obviously

https://youtu.be/X87NmNiTlR4
https://youtu.be/UBtcwKCqyLM
https://youtu.be/WRolLAm-q8U
https://youtu.be/CGjRq1hvzlY
https://youtu.be/TEmJAunn4cs

They might not be in the right order

Like I said the reason why I'm apologizing is because I feel that it is necessary as part of my recovery and my commitment to changing

Kidnostad3

Hold on.  Am I to understand that you have set up a this thread dedicated to yourself as an expression of atonement and your new-found humility?  Horse shit!!!

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on June 26, 2020, 08:39:39 AM
Hold on.  Am I to understand that you have set up a this thread dedicated to yourself as an expression of atonement and your new-found humility?  Horse shit!!!

Listen man oh, this is about full disclosure, before I can move forward I have to hold myself accountable for my actions by confessing them, by making people aware how I used to be

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Robertrobinson on June 26, 2020, 10:51:05 AM
Listen man oh, this is about full disclosure, before I can move forward I have to hold myself accountable for my actions by confessing them, by making people aware how I used to be

So you need a dedicated thread to do that?  You and others who consider themselves singularly interesting enough to be the subject of a thread strike me as being total narcissists. 

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on June 26, 2020, 02:27:53 PM

So you need a dedicated thread to do that?  You and others who consider themselves singularly interesting enough to be the subject of a thread strike me as being total narcissists.

You're right I am a total narcissist oh, it's one of my biggest flaws but I'm trying to work on it so then you go

Jackstar

So you need a dedicated thread to do that?

Some things need to be co-ordinated, some things are best kept in one place. You bring your sister's peanut butter; you know I've brought the chocolate.

Quote from: Robertrobinson on June 26, 2020, 10:51:05 AM
Listen man oh, this is about full disclosure

Quincunx interest level: TEPID, YET MEASURABLE

Jackstar

Quote from: WOTR on June 26, 2020, 03:26:26 AM

Tell you what dude-who's-been-on-/ignore-for-so-long-I-do-not-remember-why. How about you stop being such a mewling, blubbering, bitch-lipped little baby, and explain it to me thusly without pointing me to some asshattery in a rabbit hole that you careless weeping fucks have been spinning around for, what is it now, like twenty years? Get serious, Cupcake.

Jackstar

Quote from: Robertrobinson on June 26, 2020, 02:40:00 PM
You're right I am a total narcissist

https://abidinglife.com/
https://www.amazon.com/Sidetracked-Wilderness-Find-Victorious-Abundant/dp/096708430X

Serious question: how much of your own own semen have you consumed in the last twelve months? Asking for a friend.

Jackstar

Quote from: Robertrobinson on June 24, 2020, 08:50:39 PM
oh, here is 40 acres and a mule for your reparations

Careful, astute readers of this epic thread who possess brilliant study habits will have already, and will now take further note: Why would this mailer-daemon need to give Me reparations? Any at all?

Quote from: Robertrobinson on June 26, 2020, 02:40:00 PM
one of my biggest flaws but I'm trying to work on it

Imagine the smell, if you had actually chosen to work on it, rather than to have chosen to try.

WOTR

Quote from: Jackrabbit on June 26, 2020, 02:44:04 PM
Tell you what dude-who's-been-on-/ignore-for-so-long-I-do-not-remember-why.

I'm honoured. Why not put me back on so that you can make it through your day happy.

Also, why don't offer him the absolution that he is seeking? Play the part of "father Jack" and grant him forgiveness regardless if it is necessary?

Dr. MD MD

Come on, kids! You’re both two of the brighter bulbs around here. Play nice!

WOTR

Quote from: Robertrobinson on June 26, 2020, 06:51:01 AM

Well the reason why I'm apologizing is because I feel it's necessary as part of my recovery to apologize to people who I feel that I've wronged, even if they don't feel that I wronged them it's important to me to attempt to apologize to those people

I probably should not be in this thread. I will say that I hope your serious. I hope you got / get the help you need. You mentioned friends and family who stuck by you- and I'm happy that there are people in your life who have.I freely confess that everybody needs others- particularly if they are undertaking trying to change their core selves.

But that's it. You did nothing to me or this forum that requires absolution. I wish you success in changing. But I don't plan on being a part of your recovery. God bless a poster like Jack who is happy to be a part of your support system.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 26, 2020, 05:06:07 PM
Come on, kids! You’re both two of the brighter bulbs around here. Play nice!

Appreciate the reminder, MD. Like I said- probably best for me to just ignore this thread. And I should have been smart enough to let it burn itself out...

Jackstar

Quote from: WOTR on June 26, 2020, 05:00:33 PM
Why not put me back on

Nigga you still on it.

Quote from: WOTR on June 26, 2020, 05:00:33 PM
Play the part of "father Jack"

... Cunts! Feck!!

Quote from: WOTR on June 26, 2020, 05:10:06 PM
I hope your serious [...] I should have been smart enough

/flex

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 26, 2020, 05:06:07 PM
both two of the brighter bulbs

Quote from: WOTR on June 26, 2020, 05:10:06 PM
let it burn itself out...

Quote from: Robertrobinson on June 26, 2020, 07:43:41 PM
Let it burn...

MarkT

Robert, I'm impressed by your honesty and I wish you all the success trying to change your life.
Don't get discouraged by the negativity here. You should be admired and encouraged for your efforts, not put down and criticized. 
Don't you ever give up on improving yourself. Keep moving on. There is a hope for you, Robert.
In the videos where you smile there is a spark of goodness and humanity left in you.Bring it out and become a changed man. Changed for the better.

Jackrabbit, you are a very mean spirited uneducated illiterate person.Seek professional psychiatric help.
Your posts read like 40 grit sand paper. Absolute waste of time reading your illiterate nonsense.

SpaceMeowMaid

I'm not a naturally violent person. But if I was to find myself getting that PNW serial killer vibe going.... I might start with some PEDOS...

paladin1991

Quote from: Robertrobinson on June 26, 2020, 06:51:01 AM

Apology.  What step is that?

paladin1991

Hey wait a minute.  There are several posters who have their own threads.  You might be going off a little half cocked.  Careful Kid, might need a visit to the Dickdr.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on June 27, 2020, 06:07:32 AM
Hey wait a minute.  There are several posters who have their own threads.  You might be going off a little half cocked.  Careful Kid, might need a visit to the Dickdr.

Obsessed faggots are gonna obsess. ::)

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on June 27, 2020, 03:28:26 AM
I'm not a naturally violent person. But if I was to find myself getting that PNW serial killer vibe going.... I might start with some PEDOS...

Jackstar

Quote from: MarkT on June 26, 2020, 10:41:50 PM
Jackstar, you are a very mean spirited uneducated illiterate person.Seek professional psychiatric help.

There you go projecting again.

Quote from: MarkT on June 26, 2020, 10:41:50 PMYour posts read like 40 grit sand paper. Absolute waste of time reading your illiterate nonsense.

You know, the refunding protocol is really quite simple to initiate. One doesn't even have to have had a sister to begin--but I suppose some of you might need one to finish.

Hog

Wow, Casio's back?

MV told him never to come back here.  I remember when Casio called into the Gabcast when Falkie was hosting.

peace
Hog

Quote from: Hog on June 27, 2020, 05:52:39 PM
Wow, Casio's back?

MV told him never to come back here.  I remember when Casio called into the Gabcast when Falkie was hosting.

peace
Hog

That was a fun night

https://discord.gg/fA8zyuu