• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Robertrobinson

Started by Robertrobinson, June 24, 2020, 08:01:43 PM

Hey everybody it's Robert Robinson, better known as Cassio to some of you and I just wanted to apologize for all of my horrible and disrespectful Behavior I was a complete utter moron and I offended and victimized hundreds of people where's my crude behavior and my general disrespect for society as some of you might have no I spent two years in prison because I did some horrible ridiculous unforgivable bullshit I have attended several psychological classes and have committed fully to changing my life all right, I want to be a better person for my Society and for my family and friends who I have stuck with me even though in reality I did not deserve any of it, hopefully I will learn the skills necessary to better myself as a person and find the way to learning how to be a good person without blaming my problems on other people and hopefully I will one day be able to move past my last mistakes, I haven't became some kind of Jesus Freak or anything like that but no disrespect to the people who believe in a higher power that's their right as Americans but hopefully one day I'll find something to believe in, anyways I hope all of you have been well and I was very upset to hear about art Bell's passing but was surprised at George Noory sincere regret of the way that things had been between him an art so hopefully George found some kind of closure with that.

But I still don't respect George Senda and think that he's not a very decent person and that he treats me like shit for things that I know are problems for him as well because I remember hearing the mp3s of him speaking about young girls himself, I think it was very unfair for him to project his bullshit on to me and hopefully he realizes that he treats people badly and that he's a very selfish person..

I totally expect this post to be removed quickly and being banned but hopefully it will stay up long enough for some of you to see it, I'm really sorry for any hurt that I may have caused any of you, hopefully I will be able to learn from than my mistakes finally and become a better man for my family and my wife..

Thank you for your time
Robert "casio" Robinson the third

https://instagram.com/robinsonplace?igshid=13ltwk0bi6b9o

chefist

Quote from: Robertrobinson on June 24, 2020, 08:01:43 PM
Hey everybody it's Robert Robinson, better known as Cassio to some of you and I just wanted to apologize for all of my horrible and disrespectful Behavior I was a complete utter moron and I offended and victimized hundreds of people where's my crude behavior and my general disrespect for society as some of you might have no I spent two years in prison because I did some horrible ridiculous unforgivable bullshit I have attended several psychological classes and have committed fully to changing my life all right, I want to be a better person for my Society and for my family and friends who I have stuck with me even though in reality I did not deserve any of it, hopefully I will learn the skills necessary to better myself as a person and find the way to learning how to be a good person without blaming my problems on other people and hopefully I will one day be able to move past my last mistakes, I haven't became some kind of Jesus Freak or anything like that but no disrespect to the people who believe in a higher power that's their right as Americans but hopefully one day I'll find something to believe in, anyways I hope all of you have been well and I was very upset to hear about art Bell's passing but was surprised at George Noory sincere regret of the way that things had been between him an art so hopefully George found some kind of closure with that.

But I still don't respect George Senda and think that he's not a very decent person and that he treats me like shit for things that I know are problems for him as well because I remember hearing the mp3s of him speaking about young girls himself, I think it was very unfair for him to project his bullshit on to me and hopefully he realizes that he treats people badly and that he's a very selfish person..

I totally expect this post to be removed quickly and being banned but hopefully it will stay up long enough for some of you to see it, I'm really sorry for any hurt that I may have caused any of you, hopefully I will be able to learn from than my mistakes finally and become a better man for my family and my wife..

Thank you for your time

https://youtu.be/zjLdjDSQS-U

Yeah I'm not going to watch it, if you want me to comment on it you're going to have to tell me what he said in a nutshell

chefist

Thank you for your time

LOL...good try.  ;D ;D

chefist

Quote from: Robertrobinson on June 24, 2020, 08:15:20 PM
Yeah I'm not going to watch it, if you want me to comment on it you're going to have to tell me what he said in a nutshell

He said he's overweight, but loves your work.

chefist

Quote from: Robertrobinson on June 24, 2020, 08:20:58 PM
It's really me do you want to shoe on head photo to prove it?

https://www.instagram.com/p/CB11D-OH87U/?igshid=68cqfv1yanu8

Have you paid your debt to society? Have you made those little girls and boys hole (sic) again?

Quote from: chefist on June 24, 2020, 08:16:46 PM
He said he's overweight, but loves your work.

I doubt he feels that way about me now, looking at the old episode number that is like an old video

Quote from: chefist on June 24, 2020, 08:22:50 PM
Have you paid your debt to society? Have you made those little girls and boys hole (sic) again?

First of all I've never committed any homosexual acts in my life, but I know that nothing that I can say or do could change my negative behavior from the past and nothing could undo victimize the people that I have victimized oh, you might be trying to troll me but I'm being extremely serious and talking about wanting to change my life and wanting to try to be a better person, so say whatever you're going to say it doesn't hurt me, hopefully someday I can get to a point where I can hold my head high and feel better that I won't ever hurt or violate anybody ever again

chefist

Quote from: Robertrobinson on June 24, 2020, 08:26:06 PM
First of all I've never committed any homosexual acts in my life, but I know that nothing that I can say or do could change my negative behavior from the past and nothing could undo victimize the people that I have victimized oh, you might be trying to troll me but I'm being extremely serious and talking about wanting to change my life and wanting to try to be a better person, so say whatever you're going to say it doesn't hurt me, hopefully someday I can get to a point where I can hold my head high and feel better that I won't ever hurt or violate anybody ever again

I think you found the perfect forum for support and love...it seems you have really turned over a new leaf. Let's hope all will be made hole again, and you can finally find the peace in your shame and guilt for the deplorable acts you've committed on innocent children.

Quote from: chefist on June 24, 2020, 08:29:27 PM
I think you found the perfect forum for support and love...it seems you have really turned over a new leaf. Let's hope all will be made hole again, and you can finally find the peace in your shame and guilt for the deplorable acts you've committed on innocent children.

Congratulations my friend you really have that sarcasm on lock, that's okay, at the end of the day I'm the only person that I have to be accountable to, I want to changes in a person and I'm not looking for love and support I'm just making you aware what I'm doing and why I'm doing it if you don't support me I don't give a fuck I'm just letting you know that I'm changing that I want to be a better person but if you don't love or respect that I don't care but it was important to me to attempt to apologize to people in this community who I hurt and offended with my behavior and I hope that some of them actually will be willing to give me the benefit of the doubt

Jackstar

Hey everybody it's Robert Robinson, better known as Cassio to some of you

I've been banned here at least twice because people thought I were you. This was inconvenient to me at worst, and flattering to you at best.

I am considering the demand of reparations.

and I just wanted to apologize for all of my horrible and disrespectful Behavior

The confusion amongst the hoi polloi seemed... enhanced by the timing, as I've never seen what this guy did that people complained about. So you can't apologize to me; I won't allow it.

*ahem* ... UNLESS YOU HAVE SOMETHING YOU NEED TO TELL ME? NOW WOULD BE A GOOD TIME.

hopefully I will be able to learn from than my mistakes finally and become a better man for my family and my wife..

Thank you for your time

This poster misspelled their own name in the very first sentence of this post. Have him shot at dawn immediately. Harvest any male children for their glandular secretions, the usual alembic but add a little mustard, and bring the women to MV's chambers and have them dressed for transport.

hkkps://instagram.com/robinsonplace?igshid=13ltwk0bi6b9o

Company policy.

Jackstar

Quote from: Robertrobinson on June 24, 2020, 08:35:51 PM
apologize to people in this community who I hurt and offended with my behavior and I hope that some of them actually will be willing to give me the benefit of the doubt

Quote from: Jackrabbit on June 24, 2020, 08:43:43 PM
« Reply #11 on: Today at 19:43:43 »

Hicks is producing levels of zazz here that shouldn't even be possible. Some of you peeps might wanna... pay up. I am just a patsy.

Quote from: Jackrabbit on June 24, 2020, 08:43:43 PM
I've been banned here at least twice because people thought I were you. This was inconvenient to me at worst, and flattering to you at best.

I am considering the demand of reparations.

I'm sorry you got banned because of me oh, here is 40 acres and a mule for your reparations

chefist

Quote from: Robertrobinson on June 24, 2020, 08:35:51 PM
Congratulations my friend you really have that sarcasm on lock, that's okay, at the end of the day I'm the only person that I have to be accountable to, I want to changes in a person and I'm not looking for love and support I'm just making you aware what I'm doing and why I'm doing it if you don't support me I don't give a fuck I'm just letting you know that I'm changing that I want to be a better person but if you don't love or respect that I don't care but it was important to me to attempt to apologize to people in this community who I hurt and offended with my behavior and I hope that some of them actually will be willing to give me the benefit of the doubt

Bobby was never this articulate...but, I'm open to the fact that in your absence you've earned a college degree and have been head down in the books for the last 5 years...I commend that...

Quote from: chefist on June 24, 2020, 08:52:24 PM
Bobby was never this articulate...but, I'm open to the fact that in your absence you've earned a college degree and have been head down in the books for the last 5 years...I commend that...

actually I've always been this educated I just used to play an internet idiot, I was very much into the whole Andy Kaufman trolling the world mentality, I'm a very smart self-educated man and I'm kind of a big deal I have many leather bound books

chefist

Quote from: Robertrobinson on June 24, 2020, 08:56:33 PM
actually I've always been this educated I just used to play an internet idiot, I was very much into the whole Andy Kaufman trolling the world mentality, I'm a very smart self-educated man and I'm kind of a big deal I have many leather bound books

Clearly...

WOTR

None of the shit you did on this forum made any difference. Nobody was "victimized" here. Your "crude" behavior didn't scar anybody here for life. Your online life on this forum was not really a concern.

I'm going to just leave it at this. I hope to fuck that you manage to carry through with the one commitment below. Feel better about yourself and live a great life; feel shitty and die a wretch. None of that really matters. This does.

Quote from: Robertrobinson on June 24, 2020, 08:26:06 PM... and feel better that I won't ever hurt or violate anybody ever again

AZZERAE

Quote from: chomo on June 24, 2020, 08:01:43 PM
. . . hopefully one day I'll find something to believe in . . .

I wouldn't hold my breath (if I were you), kid.  We watched the Sun, as it crawled across the sky...and it felt like...like, it was a friend. But: God is dead. And God remains dead. And we have killed him. What was holiest and mightiest of all that the world has yet owned has bled to death under our knives...and no Shayāṭīnis prepared to wipe his blood off us. I've spent evenings with gods of other Faith's, mind you. But none of them quite ever expressed that there was any coming back from you being a CHOMO. That's right, a CHOMO. And no amount of prayer creation, retribution or "absolving" of past actions will wipe that blood off of your record. When you die, you are going to a pit. A black pit, a hot pit, a pit where beasts will gnaw at you, and screech in murderous glee at your pain. And here's the thing, nigger. Bitch. Cunt. Pussy. Chomo. Incel. You will NEVER die.  What festivals of atonement, what sacred games have we failed to invent? The human condition, but what of the angelic? Halfway between Allahgod and homosap, did they ever doubt? They did: challenging God’s will one day they hid muttering beneath the Throne, daring to ask forbidden things: antiquestions. It is right that. Could it not be argued. Freedom, the old antiquest. He calmed them down, naturally, employing management skills à la god. Flattered them: you will be the instrument of my will on earth, of the salvationdamnation of man, all the usual etcetera. And hey presto, end of protest, on with the halos, back to work. Angels are easily pacified; turn them into instruments and they’ll play you a happy tune.

ItsOver

Hey everybody it's Robert Robinson, better known as Cassio to some of you..
Cassio?  Creator of the infamous multiple hour "let's watch a clothes dryer run" YouTube video?  Dude, that was hilarious!  ;D

Quote from: ItsOver on June 25, 2020, 05:03:30 AM
Cassio?  Creator of the infamous multiple hour "let's watch a clothes dryer run" YouTube video?  Dude, that was hilarious!  ;D

Yeah that's me and I just recently had my personal information doxxed already I am very disappointed with it so now I'm doxxing myself on my Instagram

https://www.instagram.com/p/CB3Af2MHdUC/?igshid=1xfly0syt4t8m

Here's my current bitchute Channel because I've actually been threatened with prosecution by YouTube If I ever upload to their platform again

https://www.bitchute.com/channel/4fmfZhR4b50G/

Jackstar

Quote from: Robertrobinson on June 25, 2020, 07:21:07 AM
I just recently had my personal information doxxed

Welcome to Amateur Hour.

Quote from: Robertrobinson on June 25, 2020, 07:21:07 AM
I've actually been threatened with prosecution by YouTube If I ever upload to their platform again

Now, this, this is pro. YouTube never bothers with threatening me, it's always phasers set to kill, first time, last time, every time. Of course, I am a famously dangerous threat to human communication channels, so it's hard to blame them, perhaps, for perhaps for once, making the right call.

RTs are not endorsements.

Send me some of your video content uploads, I'll see what I can do. I've got some pull around here, and four-hundred and ninety-nine-and-a-half-feet of street cred.

Jackstar

Quote from: chefist on June 24, 2020, 08:22:50 PM
Have you paid your debt to society?

I can take this kids' marker. Put it on my CasterMard, I'll have an Oompa Loompa sent to your flunky's Jew's accountant, that way, the chain of command shall be maintained.

btw mang, are you still doing 'Tonight!'? One of my NCAs expired, now I can finally listen! Send me a smattering of URLs as a demo reel, if not. Cheers!

You bastard.

No I'm good uploading to bitchute I really don't know what the legal ramifications of somebody re uploading my content would be..

Here's a link to a book on writing it's a work in progress is currently called dog hunter but that's just a placeholder title

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=1-tlwuuGefs6tnt0imx-tbiu1Aaf0C2OZ

Jackstar

Quote from: Robertrobinson on June 25, 2020, 08:24:33 AM
No I'm good uploading

[attachment=1]

THERE IS NO GOOD, ONLY ZUUL.

Quote from: Robertrobinson on June 25, 2020, 08:24:33 AM
I really don't know what the legal ramifications of somebody re uploading my content would be..

Neither do I! What could go wrong? Live a little, why not? Besides, you don't seem to be minding the ramifications of flagrantly violating the terms of The Treaty On Matters Involving Failure To Properly Punctuate With Your Special Friends, The Three Amigos, and even considering allowing that is way, way, WAY above my pay grade, so...
Tell you what: hold the mustard.

P.S.: Aegis Mode: OFFLINE.

P.P.S.: Although I asked around these parts here politely, perhaps a little too politely, about whatever it was you did here or anywhere that was so terrible, no one has ever told me that I heard, and I never attempted a Joogle on you, in spite of my curiosity, to discern what the narrative is here on you. Is this psyop? This smells like psyop. The only thing that smells this much like pysop, is 'Nam poontang, and that picture of you, as well as others I've seen, looks nothing like 'Nam -or- poontang. So I only have one question at this point: do you have any sister or sisters, and how is she or are they with salt?

P.P.P.S.: Ask for onan; get Casio. This wishing machine I lifted from Red 5 blows.

whoozit

If I had only known before I gouged my eyes out...