• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Coronavirus 2020

Started by MV/Liberace!, January 23, 2020, 11:29:38 PM

K_Dubb

Quote from: WOTR on April 20, 2020, 08:03:40 PM
You need not wait for the 18th. You just keep casually reclining in public spaces with your pipe. You will be fine while you watch the fatties drop all around you. "According to French Newspaper Le Monde, 83% of Patients in Intensive Care in France Are Overweight."

https://www.gilmorehealth.com/according-to-french-newspaper-le-monde-83-of-patients-in-intensive-care-in-france-are-overweight/

Hmm and that is France where a few extra is considered fat, too.  Our native land whales don't stand a chance.

Dr. MD MD

Guys, I’ve just been informed from a group of trend-setters and influencers on the ground that Covid-19 is out! CoCo-Vi is trending and in!! I’m really expecting some good traction and big things from CoCo-Vi!!!

paladin1991

Quote from: albrecht on April 20, 2020, 04:17:30 PM
That Richard Quest guy. Sounds like a fake name, firstly. Secondly, I still don't understand how he has his job. Was so annoying on CNN Int'l for years and then arrested in some bizarre drug-fueled sexual escapade. As I recall he approached a cop in Central Park with some kind of ligature on his neck and genitals, and "sex toy" in his pocket,  and said "I have meth." Which was found in his other pocket. Bizarre. CNN kept him on and we are supposed to listen to his expertise?

Don't you remember Johnny Quest?

The Federal Reserve, had recently printed money exponentially, then Goldman-Sachs flushed the toilet, tanked the stock market and sent their profits offshore.  Naturally, they blamed it on the virus.  Covid-19 inhibits function of red blood cells by reducing oxygen to internal organs, just as face masks reduce oxygen intake, yet the virus is far less lethal than feared.  We aren't wanted dead; just weakened, and scared to go out and riot in the streets to resist government invited Chinese soldiers. 

Everyone has voluntarily committed economic suicide by abandoning their livelihood.  No one will be able to pay their mortgages, so their homes will be foreclosed upon.  Goldman-Sachs will repatriate funds to buy distressed companies and devalued realty.  Everyone will have to work for and rent from, Goldman-Sachs.  The virus leaked from the Wunan lab which is funded by the United States.  This is the merger of China with the US, a new mercantile totalitarian regime, for the sake of international peace; the rise of, The New World Order, paving way for the Antichrist.

6 And the LORD said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language;and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do.
https://www.biblestudytools.com/kjv/genesis/passage/?q=genesis+11:1-11

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: nooryisawesome on April 21, 2020, 02:13:52 PM
WTF

http://youtu.be/dCo0q9ZM62w

“Everyone here has been vaccinated already anyway.”

“So it’s a hoax.”

Huh?! ???

K_Dubb

He means they've all likely been exposed to the virus already without getting sick.  Which is kind of what a vaccine does.

My best guess, anyway.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on April 21, 2020, 02:39:55 PM
He means they've all likely been exposed to the virus already without getting sick.  Which is kind of what a vaccine does.

My best guess, anyway.

Vaccinated is not the word one would use then.

“Our military is completely rebuilt, with its power being unmatched anywhere in the world, and it is not even close…”
â€"US President Donald J Trump, State of the Union, 2020

https://youtu.be/J1juCOTaKX0

https://www.defense.gov/Explore/News/Article/Article/2074985/trump-touts-military-rebuilding-space-force-strikes-against-terror/

Has anyone even bothered to ask President Trump, why we haven't nuked China, yet?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Stupid Robbings on April 21, 2020, 02:46:56 PM
Has anyone even bothered to ask President Trump, why we haven't nuked China, yet?

China is clearly already at war with us. I know Australia is pretty much done with them now.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 21, 2020, 02:41:38 PM
Vaccinated is not the word one would use then.

One might if one were being sarcastic, which is borne out by the rest of his comment calling it a hoax.

Personally I wouldn't go by anything John Roberts says on camera, let alone off.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on April 21, 2020, 02:50:31 PM
One might if one were being sarcastic, which is borne out by the rest of his comment calling it a hoax.

Personally I wouldn't go by anything John Roberts says on camera, let alone off.

Why is that?

albrecht

Quote from: paladin1991 on April 21, 2020, 12:02:28 AM
Don't you remember Johnny Quest?
Of course. Loved it. I just question how a foreigner with a frigging rope around his cock and neck, a 'sex toy' on his person, high on meth, with meth in his pocket in a public park who approaches a cop at night and proclaims "I have meth" and so is arrested kept his job. Should've been sent to Bellevue or deported and sent to some nut-house in Britain.  But keeping his job and even promoted and in prime time. And the public is supposed to listen to what that nut has to say? Says a lot about CNN.

Quote from: albrecht on April 21, 2020, 02:52:14 PM
Of course. Loved it. I just question how a foreigner with a frigging rope around his cock and neck, a 'sex toy' on his person, high on meth, with meth in his pocket in a public park who approaches a cop at night and proclaims "I have meth" and so is arrested kept his job. Should've been sent to Bellevue or deported and sent to some nut-house in Britain.  But keeping his job and even promoted and in prime time. And the public is supposed to listen to what that nut has to say? Says a lot about CNN.

I am asking myself, do I really want to go back and look at this exchange to figure out what a roped crank, meth, CNN and Jonny Quest have to do with one another................

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 21, 2020, 02:51:17 PM
Why is that?

He tends to follow the administration, and the line that it's a hoax is one we've heard already from the top.

I only pay attention if someone says something that surprises me, and this doesn't.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on April 21, 2020, 03:00:34 PM
He tends to follow the administration, and the line that it's a hoax is one we've heard already from the top.

I only pay attention if someone says something that surprises me, and this doesn't.

Except that John Roberts didn’t say it was a hoax. The AV guy did in response to what he was saying.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 21, 2020, 03:05:21 PM
Except that John Roberts didn’t say it was a hoax. The AV guy did in response to what he was saying.

Well gosh if the AV guy says it...

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on April 21, 2020, 03:10:14 PM
Well gosh if the AV guy says it...

He’s privy to whatever is said in that room. Frankly, I’d trust his word more than your own. ;)

Here is what media reports on.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 21, 2020, 03:14:35 PM
He’s privy to whatever is said in that room. Frankly, I’d trust his word more than your own. ;)

Haha don't trust anything I say; I'm just some guy on the internet.  Silly.

The argument is based on the surprisingly high rate of exposure without getting sick.  But I doubt we test for, say, influenza exposure with anything like this kind of diligence so it could easily be a case of if-you-look-for-it-you-will-find-it and simply comparing exposure to deaths doesn't tell you much.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: nooryisawesome on April 21, 2020, 03:13:02 PM
https://twitter.com/mitchellvii/status/1252605645091745792

BAM! This is what I’ve been saying all along. And yet we get a complete societal shutdown...for something less than the season flu?!

I, for one, want to go on record in welcoming our new communist overlords and let them know I can be helpful in rounding up people to toil in your underground sugar caves. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lcUHQYhPTE

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Stupid Robbings on April 21, 2020, 02:11:43 PM
The Federal Reserve, had recently printed money exponentially, then Goldman-Sachs flushed the toilet, tanked the stock market and sent their profits offshore.  Naturally, they blamed it on the virus.  Covid-19 inhibits function of red blood cells by reducing oxygen to internal organs, just as face masks reduce oxygen intake, yet the virus is far less lethal than feared.  We aren't wanted dead; just weakened, and scared to go out and riot in the streets to resist government invited Chinese soldiers. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WaBXQ1irNA0

I suppose this is why they’ve advised against people taking ibuprofen or asprin.

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on April 21, 2020, 02:56:59 PM
I am asking myself, do I really want to go back and look at this exchange to figure out what a roped crank, meth, CNN and Jonny Quest have to do with one another................
Richard Quest.

The annoying Brit on CNN International but, I guess, now doing even local duties on their network. Kept his job and even, I guess, promoted? You can look up the sordid and bizarre details. Some businesses fire a person for anything criminal- or publicly embarrassing for the company- but CNN kept the guy on? Not even sure if he was convicted, did any rehab, made any apology. And isn't a noose or ligature some kind of 'hate crime' as CNN would usually say? And by hanging his neck and crank actually worse!  A homophobia hate-crime- albeit self-inflicted hate?

WOTR

Quote from: K_Dubb on April 21, 2020, 02:39:55 PM

My best guess, anyway.
Thanks. I was struggling a little with finding some alternative meaning for that one... I'll go with this for now.

Hog

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 21, 2020, 04:24:36 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WaBXQ1irNA0

I suppose this is why they’ve advised against people taking ibuprofen or asprin.
Look at those fucking feet.  Of course the skin on them hushpuppies is going to look weird.  We got some onychogryphosis, some poor cicrculation, probably  diabetes by the way the feet look.  The one set had a deep tissue injury for sure.  Feet getting looking really bad when people cant get out of bed and sheets start to degrade the skin integrity of the toes.

You WANT to take  acetylsalicylic acid as its a mild anti-platelet(blood thinner) and is used to PREVENT clotting. Mild compared to Warafaron/Coumadin which require blood testing often.  The newer thinners like apitaxiban(Xarelto) and its cousins are taken once a day and dont require blood monitoring. They effect different parts of the clotting pathways. One of them is the "Christmas Tree" factor IIRC.
She did say VERY sick COVID patients, the skin of those feet didnt look good..

peace
Hog