• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Coronavirus 2020

Started by MV/Liberace!, January 23, 2020, 11:29:38 PM

paladin1991

Quote from: Liberace! on April 04, 2020, 04:32:17 PM
Jesus.  Her fucking lips don't move anymore.
It's called Impact lip syndrome.  *blush*  I can be a little .... forceful.  Just ask Pudpuller Miler

analog kid

Quote from: Corona Kitty on April 05, 2020, 04:28:35 PM
I must have missed this .... how did you two love birds start fighting?

MD thinks he's the forum police. Ask him.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: analog kid on April 05, 2020, 04:57:59 PM

It’s a free forum. I’m free to tell you how worthless I think you are. That’s not policing but I get that being a communist thug your first, knee-jerk reaction is to be anti-police.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: analog kid on April 05, 2020, 04:57:59 PM

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 05, 2020, 04:59:59 PM
It’s a free forum. I’m free to tell you how worthless I think you are. That’s not policing but I get that being a communist thug your first, knee-jerk reaction is to be anti-police.

It's too bad neither of you would be willing to talk it out on a show, (not my show) It would be fantastic!

WOTR

Quote from: Corona Kitty on April 05, 2020, 05:18:44 PM

It's too bad neither of you would be willing to talk it out on a show, (not my show) It would be fantastic!

Why not your show? You can join the like of Micheal Vera dedicating entire shows to drama that nobody else would know about, understand, or care about. It's a winning formula...

analog kid

Quote from: Corona Kitty on April 05, 2020, 05:18:44 PM

Here's a hint - one of us believes in satanic vampires and it isn't me.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: WOTR on April 05, 2020, 05:28:09 PM
Why not your show? You can join the like of Micheal Vera dedicating entire shows to drama that nobody else would know about, understand, or care about. It's a winning formula...

I already do that with the Q crowd larpers, plenty of gangstalking going on where I reside.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: analog kid on April 05, 2020, 05:28:45 PM

(LOL)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: analog kid on April 05, 2020, 05:28:45 PM

Adrenochrome isn’t something Hillary and her eliitist friends are into? When you have to kill someone to drink their blood it sure sounds like vampirism to me.

analog kid

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 05, 2020, 05:34:26 PM
Adrenochrome isn’t something Hillary and her eliitist friends are into? When you have to kill someone to drink their blood it sure sounds like vampirism to me.

I rest my case.

analog kid

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 05, 2020, 05:40:20 PM
Me too.

Your cheesy photoshop aside, he's promoting Goal 14: Life Below Water.

Can you stop being a nut for ten seconds?

Corona Kitty

While I don't agree that people are actually drinking blood, because there isn't any factual proof of such thing. I do however agree that many high ranking officials have conducted in illegal activity that involves minors.

The whole adrenochrome, was made popular by 4chan and the movie "fear and loathing in Las Vegas".

Author Hunter S. Thompson mentioned adrenochrome in his book Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. The adrenochrome scene also appears in the novel's film adaptation. In the DVD commentary, director Terry Gilliam admits that his and Thompson's portrayal is a fictional exaggeration. Gilliam insists that the drug is entirely fictional and seems unaware of the existence of a substance with even a similar name. Hunter S. Thompson also mentions adrenochrome in his book Fear and Loathing on the Campaign Trail '72. In the footnotes in chapter April, page 140 he says, "It was sometime after midnight in a ratty hotel room and my memory of the conversation is haze, due to massive ingestion of booze, fatback, and forty cc's of adrenochrome."

The whole drinking blood thing is rather silly.

Quote from: Corona Kitty on April 05, 2020, 05:52:57 PM
While I don't agree that people are actually drinking blood, because there isn't any factual proof of such thing. I do however agree that many high ranking officials have conducted in illegal activity that involves minors.

The whole adrenochrome, was made popular by 4chan and the movie "fear and loathing in Las Vegas".

Author Hunter S. Thompson mentioned adrenochrome in his book Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. The adrenochrome scene also appears in the novel's film adaptation. In the DVD commentary, director Terry Gilliam admits that his and Thompson's portrayal is a fictional exaggeration. Gilliam insists that the drug is entirely fictional and seems unaware of the existence of a substance with even a similar name. Hunter S. Thompson also mentions adrenochrome in his book Fear and Loathing on the Campaign Trail '72. In the footnotes in chapter April, page 140 he says, "It was sometime after midnight in a ratty hotel room and my memory of the conversation is haze, due to massive ingestion of booze, fatback, and forty cc's of adrenochrome."

Now I wanna go gamble down at the Bazooko Circus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LVDZB5F5SM

analog kid

^^ The distinction is that these people believe adrenochrome grants immortality. And you're forgetting the Satanic panic element.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: analog kid on April 05, 2020, 05:49:29 PM
Your cheesy photoshop aside, he's promoting Goal 14: Life Below Water.

Can you stop being a nut for ten seconds?

You seem to know a lot about his satanic rituals. Speaking of nuts...

It’s just scary that these people were anywhere near the whitehouse.

These are the people you so ardently defend. ::) ::)

Corona Kitty

Quote from: analog kid on April 05, 2020, 06:00:06 PM
^^ The distinction is that these people believe adrenochrome grants immortality. And you're forgetting the Satanic panic element.

Heh... Am I?

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 05, 2020, 06:00:28 PM
You seem to know a lot about his satanic rituals. Speaking of nuts...

It’s just scary that these people were anywhere near the whitehouse.

With that I don't disagree one bit.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Corona Kitty on April 05, 2020, 06:13:34 PM

With that I don't disagree one bit.

So he happened to be at the same party as that pimp. Did he fly to the island with him 17 times? Nice try, Jr. ::)

analog kid

Quote from: Corona Kitty on April 05, 2020, 06:09:08 PM
Heh... Am I?

People here believe Qanon is real, so forgive me if I have no clue what you're on about.

Edit: I'm drunk and stoned, and apologies for derailing this subject so much. I'm embarrassed and I'll go away now.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: analog kid on April 05, 2020, 06:16:24 PM
People here believe Qanon is real, so forgive me if I have no clue what you're on about.

You rarely have a clue about what anyone’s on about except maybe Xi.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 05, 2020, 06:16:18 PM
So he happened to be at the same party as that pimp. Did he fly to the island with him 17 times? Nice try, Jr. ::)

Happened to be at the party with him and Epstein also happened to have a magnitude of numbers for Trump.(black book)  Do you actually think every flight was logged? Nice try jr? Lol

Corona Kitty

Edit: I'm drunk and stoned, and apologies for derailing this subject so much. I'm embarrassed and I'll go away now.

There's plenty of "creative" minds here.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Corona Kitty on April 05, 2020, 06:18:20 PM
Happened to be at the party with him and Epstein also happened to have a magnitude of numbers for Trump.(black book)  Do you actually think every flight was logged? Nice try jr? Lol

So, Trump just happened to have been on all the unlogged flights then? Like I said, nice try. ::)

Dr. MD MD

Big surprise! :D

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 05, 2020, 06:19:51 PM
So, Trump just happened to have been on all the unlogged flights then? Like I said, nice try. ::)

Not what I meant exactly... I'm sure there's more than just 17 flights.. I'm not here defending any of these scum bags. Nice try jr.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Corona Kitty on April 05, 2020, 06:20:58 PM
Not what I meant exactly... I'm sure there's more than just 17 flights.. I'm not here defending any of these scum bags. Nice try jr.

There’s actual evidence of Clintons, Podestas, et al going to perv island numerous times. There’s not of Trump.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 05, 2020, 06:22:48 PM
There’s actual evidence of Clintons, Podestas, et al going to perv island numerous times. There’s not of Trump.

Why go to perv island when you can have it at home?

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/08/09/epstein-mar-a-lago-trump-1456221