• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Coronavirus 2020

Started by MV/Liberace!, January 23, 2020, 11:29:38 PM

Quote from: Jackstar on March 17, 2020, 01:22:48 PM
The word on the street is that there have been two (or more) strains of virus circulating. One is lethal, the other is mostly harmless and leaves the organism with an immunity to the deadly strain.

Seems plausible and this story jibes up and explains many (or all) inconsistencies with all the other reports I've seen since January.

Shop as usual--avoid panic buying.

Nah.  Go forth and beat some serious ass...................

albrecht

Quote from: Jackstar on March 17, 2020, 01:22:48 PM
The word on the street is that there have been two (or more) strains of virus circulating. One is lethal, the other is mostly harmless and leaves the organism with an immunity to the deadly strain.

Seems plausible and this story jibes up and explains many (or all) inconsistencies with all the other reports I've seen since January.

Shop as usual--avoid panic buying.
That news was more than a week old and I suspect maybe more varieties now? My speculation is the two strains so early would be a nice way for a bio-weapon. One with stronger infection rates and latency. The second introduced as the 'kill shot' -to crib from a small man with a Dutch Boy hairstyle. The other thought, on a more positive level, is that it is natural for a virus to evolve and sometimes into a less lethal deal in a 'self-preservation' mode (not that they think but by natural processes.) The third (due to Masonic rules) is that the lack of checking and lab problems/variances is causing researchers to think two different.

pate

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 17, 2020, 01:15:22 PM
This oughta keep you busy for awhile...

Haha, Doc.  Appreciate the thought.

You can keep your bag of "gently" used dicks;  re: "social distancing" & anal xmsn of Coronabola...

#BIFFs

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: pate on March 17, 2020, 01:27:49 PM
Haha, Doc.  Appreciate the thought.

You can keep your bag of "gently" used dicks;  re: "social distancing" & anal xmsn of Coronabola...

#BIFFs

No, I insist! They’re just special for you!!

A: A bullet in the rectum
Q: What is a Maoist suppository?

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on March 17, 2020, 01:30:45 PM

Certain people have no place in a proper riot or thieving situation. Leave it to the experts. Centuries of progress and Darwin is still right?

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 17, 2020, 01:30:46 PM
No, I insist! They’re just special for you!!

A: A bullet in the rectum
Q: What is a Maoist suppository?
The opposite of a Mussolini Headkick?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZI2ui-guO-0

Jackstar

Quote from: albrecht on March 17, 2020, 01:27:44 PM
That news was more than a week old

I don't bother mentioning things here until I'm reasonably certain about my conclusions. I gotta keep my street cred intact. BTW, Bush did 9/11 and Sandy Hook is a hoax. You're welcome.

Quote from: albrecht on March 17, 2020, 01:34:07 PM
Certain people have no place in a proper riot or thieving situation. Leave it to the experts. Centuries of progress and Darwin is still right?

You could be correct.

pate

I ran into a neighbor last night during the pre-(((shut-down))) activities on the street (such as they were).  We were laughing about "the runs" on Toilet Paper, etc.

I proposed attempting to artificially induce a "paper-clip" panic.  We decided that in order to achieve a run on paper-clips they need to be part of a "cure" of some sort...  Didn't get much farther than that, I dunno maybe improvised "needles" for a homebrew "vaccine"?

I don't think my nefarious paper-clip scheme is going to work.  Fails the "drunk idea"/"sober idea" test...

-p

Quote from: pate on March 17, 2020, 01:43:32 PM
I ran into a neighbor last night during the pre-(((shut-down))) activities on the street (such as they were).  We were laughing about "the runs" on Toilet Paper, etc.

I proposed attempting to artificially induce a "paper-clip" panic.  We decided that in order to achieve a run on paper-clips they need to be part of a "cure" of some sort...  Didn't get much farther than that, I dunno maybe improvised "needles" for a homebrew "vaccine"?

I don't think my nefarious paper-clip scheme is going to work.  Fails the "drunk idea"/"sober idea" test...

-p

Not true.  These bastards are trying to get into the Office Max to get paper clips.  Well done sir!!!!!!!!!!!

albrecht

Quote from: Jackstar on March 17, 2020, 01:38:27 PM
I don't bother mentioning things here until I'm reasonably certain about my conclusions. I gotta keep my street cred intact. BTW, Bush did 9/11 and Sandy Hook is a hoax. You're welcome.

Got it. No problemo- as the friendly illegals say. Speaking of.....why did this "pop up" in my browser. Old article. Reposted "for me" according to FF's "pocket."  Supposedly the safe, non-tracking browser.  ;)   

https://theconversation.com/why-people-believe-in-conspiracy-theories-and-how-to-change-their-minds-82514

Gunner65

The Bath, NY VA is screening visitors as they enter the hospital.  A detour (roped areas) is set up where visitors must answer a series of questions regarding their health condition.

The Bath, NY VA is just off the busy interstate 86.  Outside the hospital and before the bridge (main gate) there are several vehicles which appear to be staged. The area and vehicles are un-manned.

1. A large Bath, VA mobile care unit truck

2. A large truck with markings: "VA Health Emergency Response Operations"

3.  A large (30') trailer: "VA mobile Command center"

4.  A VA Police mobile temporary "Guard Shack"

A series of orange safety cones are placed in the center of the two lanes for about 200 feet up to the "staging" area.  It is obvious this area is intended to stop incoming traffic to the Bath VA medical center. I am going back next week and will enter through the rear gate - and take my camera.  Then leave through the front gate.

I did not take photos but I should have. I found similar ones on the internet.

pate

It occurs to me that I haven't been in a proper "street-brawl" in some thyme.

I don't really need anything, but I might just "go shopping" today for gigs 'n yuks...

Something to do anyway...

-p

Fuk da police & their marital lawd

Quote from: Gunner65 on March 17, 2020, 01:48:58 PM
The Bath, NY VA is screening visitors as they enter the hospital.  A detour (roped areas) is set up where visitors must answer a series of questions regarding their health condition.

A series of orange safety cones are placed in the center of the two lanes for about 200 feet up to the "staging" area.  It is obvious this area is intended to stop incoming traffic to the Bath VA medical center. I am going back next week and will enter through the rear gate - and take my camera.  Then leave through the front gate.

I did not take photos but I should have. I found similar ones on the internet.

Interesting. Thanks for posting. 

"Then leave through the front gate"   Just make sure you can get the hell out of there.   ;)

Gunner65

Oh I will get out of there if I have to!  Even if I have to create a diversion!  :)

It was surreal though, and when I got back into town folks said they had already heard about it from other veterans this week!  It makes people nervous and upset. 

Jackstar

Quote from: albrecht on March 17, 2020, 01:46:47 PM
why-people-believe-in-conspiracy

Because it's fucking true.

Juan

It’s getting worse. amazon has announced they’re only receiving and shipping certain items - baby stuff, groceries, staples, cleaning supplies. They want concentrate on what the hoarders want, and to hell with the rest of us.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: pate on March 17, 2020, 01:51:27 PM
It occurs to me that I haven't been in a proper "street-brawl" in some thyme.

I don't really need anything, but I might just "go shopping" today for gigs 'n yuks...

Something to do anyway...

-p

Fuk da police & their marital lawd

Headline: Local Alcoholic Dies In Street Fight. Says He Was Fighting Corona Chan Kung Flu Style.

Quote from: Gunner65 on March 17, 2020, 02:09:31 PM
Oh I will get out of there if I have to!  Even if I have to create a diversion!  :)

It was surreal though, and when I got back into town folks said they had already heard about it from other veterans this week!  It makes people nervous and upset.

Just the beginning of that.

Blonde or Brunette Pate?

Quote from: Juan on March 17, 2020, 02:21:36 PM
It’s getting worse. amazon has announced they’re only receiving and shipping certain items - baby stuff, groceries, staples, cleaning supplies. They want concentrate on what the hoarders want, and to hell with the rest of us.

Interesting.  Nice way of saying that the ports are empty and they ain't got much to sell anymore?

Gunner65

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on March 17, 2020, 02:23:35 PM
Just the beginning of that.
I plan on getting lots of photos of that "checkpoint": One way or the other!  ;) It doesn't make me nervous.  It makes me curious.  Shit, I may even have to go through the checkpoint!  I will just park my truck, walk across the fucking bridge and start taking photos!  What can they do, arrest me?

I am a vet with a proper ID with an appointment on Government Property! As long as I don't interfere with whatever they are doing, they have no reason to deter or detain me.

Quote from: Gunner65 on March 17, 2020, 02:32:57 PM
I plan on getting lots of photos of that "checkpoint": One way or the other!  ;) It doesn't make me nervous.  It makes me curious.  Shit, I may even have to go through the checkpoint!  I will just park my truck, walk across the fucking bridge and start taking photos!  What can they do, arrest me?

I am a vet with a proper ID with an appointment on Government Property! As long as I don't interfere with whatever they are doing, they have no reason to deter or detain me.

I agree.  *Should* be fine.  You are in FEMA Region II.   Them boys play rough.  ;)

https://www.fema.gov/region-ii-nj-ny-pr-vi-0#:~:text=

Gunner65

What I think is that the VA Police may be creating the checkpoint to prevent "unauthorized" people from entering the "base".  There are other care facilities there and according to the website: https://www.bath.va.gov/

"VA Finger Lakes Healthcare System has temporarily suspended visiting hours for all patients and Community Living Center residents at all its locations until further notice to protect the Veterans we are entrusted to care for.   Under special pre-arrangement, only hospice patients can have visitors, but under no circumstances will visitors under 18 years of age be allowed."

This is likely both a precaution and a plan for creating a "triage" area at the entrance.  What I should do is call the Bath, VA Police and ask them, rather than speculate  :)

pate

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on March 17, 2020, 02:25:27 PM
Blonde or Brunette Pate?

Both.

Times dictate that I end my obsession with "powder-puff" ladies, and stock the shelves with some beefier fare, a double-helping is called for in these biblical thymes.

They both appear to be sturdy, of child-bearing age and have the hips for copious progeny production.  For America! (and the People's Free Republic of Pate)

-p

Quote from: Gunner65 on March 17, 2020, 02:48:03 PM
What I think is that the VA Police may be creating the checkpoint to prevent "unauthorized" people from entering the "base".  There are other care facilities there and according to the website: https://www.bath.va.gov/

"VA Finger Lakes Healthcare System has temporarily suspended visiting hours for all patients and Community Living Center residents at all its locations until further notice to protect the Veterans we are entrusted to care for.   Under special pre-arrangement, only hospice patients can have visitors, but under no circumstances will visitors under 18 years of age be allowed."

This is likely both a precaution and a plan for creating a "triage" area at the entrance.  What I should do is call the Bath, VA Police and ask them, rather than speculate  :)

I am sure you are right but what's the fun in that?

https://www.militarytimes.com/news/pentagon-congress/2020/03/16/as-first-va-patient-dies-from-covid-19-va-hospitals-start-barring-all-visitors/

Some sort of Pigman plot is more fun to speculate on

Mercy and Comfort putting to sea.  Not sure how much help they'll be but it looks good in the newspapers I guess.

https://news.usni.org/2020/03/17/pentagon-preparing-navy-hospital-ships-mercy-comfort-for-coronavirus-response