• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Coronavirus 2020

Started by MV/Liberace!, January 23, 2020, 11:29:38 PM

Jackstar

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on March 19, 2020, 05:02:51 PM
never dare to use it in the presence of a black person for fear of getting their ass kicked

I thought you were talking about niggers, not black people. Frankly I think "black" is amongst the most racist of terms.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on March 19, 2020, 05:41:33 PM
Race card?  Now you're just being silly.   I call out those who hide behind their minority status much more than I call out racist retards.  It's a matter of record.

Dude, there’s no other “conservative” here that calls racism more than you and as long as you stay there in that mindset globalists have full control over you. They can get you to back down from any position just by calling you a racist. It’s time to fight back against this hypocritical bullshit now. It’s time to take the power back! Hell, it was time 20 years ago but I’m grateful it’s starting to happen now. Hopefully, enough are waking up to it now and I think that’s the case because I see more and more liberals who are in agreement with president Trump than agree with what their own party is doing.

Dr. MD MD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSFBJZp9P2Q
Breakthrough!

Talk of chloroquine and other therapeutics.
Things are looking up!

albrecht

Jeff and Charles R. Smith got into it last night! DIsagreeing on things. Got testy. With Rense talking about the virus being worse and Charles R. Smith talking about up coming summer temps killing off virus. Charlie is also "working with people who are going to make a ton of money off this."
Rense: "how long have you had that cough Charlie?"

Big Chicken

Will you accept the Beast's Mark?   

Judgement Day cometh Brothers and Sisters.  The Temple will rise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hog

SARS-CoV( Severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus (SARS-CoV)) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Severe_acute_respiratory_syndrome_coronavirus

hit Canada in 2003 and killed 53/250 infections. over 50% kill rate for over 60 year olds.  I lived in downtown Toronto during the craziness.  I was having surgery in Toronto again during SARStock. I watched the concert on the hospital bedside TV set.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Molson_Canadian_Rocks_for_Toronto

Now in 2020, its cousin strain, SARS-CoV-2 (Severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2))
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Severe_acute_respiratory_syndrome_coronavirus_2

in the year 2020 feels so much more threatening. I now live in rural Ontario as well.

Stay safe everyone.
peace
Hog

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Big Chicken on March 19, 2020, 08:02:52 PM
Will you accept the Beast's Mark?   

Hells no! Blow me, Satan! :P

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 19, 2020, 05:34:20 PM
And yet you feel compelled to keep playing the race card which plays right into their (and communist China’s) hand. Weirdly contradictory for a Perot voting, independent conservative, wouldn’t you say?

Any racism now directed at China I would say has been earned by them.

What is truly weird is your defining my criticism of those who manically post racially bigoted horse shit that should offend any fair-minded person as "playing the race card."

So it's okay to harass Chinese Americans because of the Chinese Communist Regime's fuckery.  That's an enlightened view. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on March 19, 2020, 08:13:20 PM
What is truly weird is your defining my criticism of those who manically post racially bigoted horse shit that should offend any fair-minded person as "playing the race card."

So it's okay to harass Chinese Americans because of the Chinese Communist Regime's fuckery.  That's an enlightened view.

I didn’t say that but, of course, you take it there anyway to serve your agenda. This is why no one should believe you. It’s pathetic and most with and IQ above room temp see through it now.  ::)

Big Chicken

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 19, 2020, 08:08:15 PM

That's the spirit Brother!   Join us on our journey to the Holy Land while we wait for the Mighty Sound of the Trump of the Lord!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDaW9nEmKLY

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Big Chicken on March 19, 2020, 08:22:54 PM
That's the spirit Brother!   Join us on our journey to the Holy Land while we wait for the Mighty Sound of the Trump of the Lord!

Amen, Pastor BC!

Catsmile

Quote from: ItsOver on March 19, 2020, 05:12:18 PM
Why do I keep seeing all these people wearing masks when we're being told they're not recommended?

# The virus doesn't cause diarrhea either...
# Why is everyone panic buying TP?
# Have people forgotten how to wash their ass?
#LearnToUseThe3Shells

# Those mask won't help very much if at all from catching the WuFlu.
# However those mask do reduce the airborne aerosol created by coughing, sneezing & respiring.
# Thus sick people could possibly reduce spreading illness.   
#IBetTheyAreSendingThoughts&PrayersAlso
#PeopleDoStrangeThings
#PanickedPeopleDoEvenStrangerThings

Big Chicken

it is no co-incidence that the current President of the United States's name is Trump

Gunner65

Zionist Christian "Noahides" and so-called Messianic Jews should wake the fuck up! And/or shut the fuck up!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkLD0O8-EEU

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 19, 2020, 08:17:39 PM
I didn’t say that but, of course, you take it there anyway to serve your agenda. This is why no one should believe you. It’s pathetic and most with and IQ above room temp see through it now.  ::)

Uh huh. How else might I take it?  Can you cite one instance in which I criticized or defended someone solely because of their race?  Assholes come in all  colors.  I call out race baiters and race haters on an equal basis. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on March 19, 2020, 08:39:21 PM
Uh huh. How else might I take it?  Can you cite one instance in which I criticized or defended someone solely because of their race?  Assholes come in all  colors.  I call out race baiters and race haters on an equal basis.

Well, you need to call yourself out then because you’re just not getting it. China has been infiltrating us for years if not decades now. Frankly, I’d rather tolerate a bit of racist sentiment toward them than be ruled by them but we all have that choice because we live in the land of the free, right?

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 19, 2020, 08:43:29 PM
China has been infiltrating us for years if not decades now.

Excerpted from The Fisher Price Big Book Of World History, Volume MLX, page 2.

Gunner65

Just my opinion, but if/when this all flushes out, my guess is the blame will not be only on the Chinese.  It's time Americans stop being deceived and manipulated.
Enough is enough. When the world awakens to the true "Satan" there will be no mercy!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on March 19, 2020, 08:47:34 PM
Excerpted from The Fisher Price Big Book Of World History, Volume MLX, page 2.

I can cite you example after example about how they’ve inflitrated our academic and research institutions, government and have been buying up real estate like it’s going out of style...but you know this so I got ask, why the front? Who’s your handler?

Big Chicken

Quote from: Gunner65 on March 19, 2020, 08:50:53 PM
Just my opinion, but if/when this all flushes out, my guess is the blame will not be only on the Chinese.  It's time Americans stop being deceived and manipulated.
Enough is enough. When the world awakens to the true "Satan" there will be no mercy!

It begins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Catsmile

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 19, 2020, 08:08:15 PM

#SpectrophiliaDetected
#TakesAllKinds

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Catsmile on March 19, 2020, 08:56:10 PM
#SpectrophiliaDetected
#TakesAllKinds

I was only taunting him. He couldn’t handle me anyway.  :P

Gunner65

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 19, 2020, 08:51:14 PM
I can cite you example after example about how they’ve inflitrated our academic and research institutions, government and have been buying up real estate like it’s going out of style...but you know this so I got ask, why the front? Who’s your handler?
If I could make a point here:  The Chinese are late-comers to this "infiltration".  The first were the Jewish "refugees" many who were communists from the Frankfort School. This is documented history!

Everyone makes a big deal about Operation Paperclip - and so-called "Fourth Reich" of Nazis!

But there is plenty of evidence of Israeli involvement with China against the United States. Just look at the recent series "The Hunters"

The propaganda is everywhere!