• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Coronavirus 2020

Started by MV/Liberace!, January 23, 2020, 11:29:38 PM

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 19, 2020, 08:51:14 PM
why the front? Who’s your handler?

I'm not fronting anything by pointing out that your pub-school-level analysis is very low energy. I suppose it is petty, but it is that kind of week.

Who’s your handler?

I've been self-handling for years. I'm even licenced.

Catsmile

#SurroundedByChineseProducts
#PostingUsingAChineseMadeDevice
#BitchingAboutChina
#ThankYou!MayIHaveAnother,Sir!

Jackstar

Quote from: Gunner65 on March 19, 2020, 08:58:56 PM
And there is plenty of evidence of Israeli involvement with China against the United States.

Catsmile

Quote from: Jackstar on March 19, 2020, 09:02:13 PM

#NoDoubt
#Truth!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Gunner65 on March 19, 2020, 08:58:56 PM
If I could make a point here:  The Chinese are late-comers to this "infiltration".  The first were the Jewish "refugees" many who were communists from the Frankfort School. This is documented history!

And there is plenty of evidence of Israeli involvement with China against the United States.

Yep, the same ones who fomented the Russian revolution. This is why when someone like Asuka is critical of Israel I take it seriously and don’t think it’s just racist. It’s ideological and has nothing to do with race. Jews and Asians just really seem to go for communism for some reason. I wish they’d smarten up so I wouldn’t have to hate them.

Gunner65

This is a historical fact! What may be occurring here is actually CREATED to fulfill Jewish Talmudic Prophecy.  The objective is to destroy Christianity (Rome) and occupy the entire middle east...and create a new "Capital of the World" ruled by Jerusalem and will enslave or execute the seed of "Esau".

Catsmile

I can cite you example after example about how they’ve inflitrated our academic and research institutions, government and have been buying up real estate like it’s going out of style...

# Capitalists will sell you the rope to hang themselves with, Comrade.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Catsmile on March 19, 2020, 09:17:03 PM
# Capitalists will sell you the rope to hang themselves with, Comrade.

And communists with just harvest your organs and then burn you in a mass grave. I highly recommend it for you!

I’ll take my chances with capitalism where at least some still have a moral code and there’s a chance at fairness, given our justice system hasn’t totally sold out to them by now.

Gunner65

What a coincidence that Italy, Spain, Germany, and France and Iran were targeted first!

Gunner65

I believe that Trump knows who initiated the virus and why. And if he fucks this Country over there will be serious consequences. 

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 19, 2020, 09:07:22 PM
Jews and Asians just really seem to go for communism for some reason.

NEIN!

Gunner65

Bellgab may have a questionable reputation but it has a lot of intelligent people.  I doubt many are waiting to be "raptured" or awaiting a "mother ship"

Gunner65

Of course, members like Asuka are just sick or twisted.

Gunner65

More cosplay of Asians and Nazis - Like Douglas Dietrich and his sick twisted bullshit view of history!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Gunner65 on March 19, 2020, 09:38:00 PM
More cosplay of Asians and Nazis - Like Douglas Dietrich and his sick twisted bullshit view of history!

Both were part of the fascist axis in WW2, no?

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Jackstar on March 19, 2020, 09:02:13 PM

That would explain the stuttering and nearsightedness.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Gunner65 on March 19, 2020, 09:24:50 PM
I believe that Trump knows who initiated the virus and why. And if he fucks this Country over there will be serious consequences.

Trump is going full Bernie Sanders and giving people free shit and (((bankers))) $1.5 trillion for an hour long stonk bounce lulz. I hope you boomers have money tucked under your mattresses for retirement because your stonks wont be worth shid.

I am going to take my $1000 trump bux and buy toilet paper XDD

Gunner65

The Japanese and Germans? Yes.  But look at Berlin after WW1 until 1933!  The shithole of the world!
The Chinese were armed by Germany to fight the Japanese before WW2!

The U.P. remains Corona-Chan free!!!!!!!!!!!!

Catsmile

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 19, 2020, 09:19:38 PM
And communists with just harvest your organs and then burn you in a mass grave. I highly recommend it for you!

# Straight to the whataboutism & avoiding the point.
# Point Being...
# Capitalists Pigs are complicit in their own demise, Comrade.
# Capitalist can't help themselves when they smell a new exploitable market.
# Don't Bitch When Godless Communist Are Beating You At Your Own Game.
# Think How Can We Play The Game Better, Is There A Better Way?

# If you can't see the problem for what it is, you have no hope of changing it.
# Hence you will be doomed to repeat it over and over again.
# Though playing the blame game is far simpler.
#SimpleMindsPlaySimpleGames 

Gunner65

Douglas Dietrich claims his mother was a member of a Japanese delegation to Germany in 1936!  I have studied that delegation!  And it did not include a 13-year-old girl as "translator".  Dietrich claims his mother was intimate with Hitler and that she obtained samples of his sperm which she kept for 30 years and then inseminated herself!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Gunner65 on March 19, 2020, 09:44:29 PM
The Japanese and Germans? Yes.  But look at Berlin after WW1 until 1933!  The shithole of the world!
The Chinese were armed by Germany to fight the Japanese before WW2!

The real question is why did we side with the red army after WW2 when we had a pro-US guy there that we turned our backs on? Again, this comes back to inflitration which was swept under the rug after a bit of rukus with McCarthy and we were led to believe by the MSM that it was all just paranoia and wrong...but it wasn’t, was it?

Gunner65

I guess most people reject Occams Razor and prefer to be entertained with bullshit.

Catsmile

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Catsmile on March 19, 2020, 09:49:00 PM
# Straight to the whataboutism & avoiding the point.
# Point Being...
# Capitalists Pigs are complicit in their own demise, Comrade.
# Capitalist can't help themselves when they smell a new exploitable market.
# Don't Bitch When Godless Communist Are Beating You At Your Own Game.
# Think How Can We Play The Game Better, Is There A Better Way?

# If you can't see the problem for what it is, you have no hope of changing it.
# Hence you will be doomed to repeat it over and over again.
# Though playing the blame game is far simpler.
#SimpleMindsPlaySimpleGames

#TheGame’sNotOverYet ;)

Catsmile

Quote from: Gunner65 on March 19, 2020, 09:56:02 PM
I guess most people reject Occams Razor and prefer to be entertained with bullshit.

# If You Can Call Watching A Tranny On Youtube entertainment, okay.
#TakesAllKinds
#NoJudgment

Gunner65

And it is not over!  There will be a lot of wallowing in shit and arguments about history but it will eventually be very obvious.