• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Azzerae's World

Started by K_Dubb, October 01, 2019, 10:23:33 AM

Nyewalker

Quote from: AZZERAE on February 02, 2021, 02:48:50 AM
Do you inhale ?

Apparently Rubini's Network stream is in the shitter again , We are awaiting the next round of bullshit...He has only done 5 live shows and 3 of them were test shows with Jackstar, So Yes, someone is inhaling...

AZZERAE

Quote from: Nyewalker on February 04, 2021, 08:44:01 AM
Apparently someone is inhaling...

Still superior to a Clinton presidency.

AZZERAE

No announcement that fat jew ever made was ever "important." Guhhh...

Jackstar

He has only done 5 live shows and 3 of them were test shows with Jackstar, So Yes, someone is inhaling...

I have lost count of how many snips of me talking to him that he ninja-posted on his server there are, were, or have been since I stepped away, because for one thing, that first half-test show was bullshit, and the five conversations we had and then he felt like telling the world... uh, that's not really what I had in mind, and essentially every time I've been doing anything with him, it's been axe and ass, and of course, because reasons, whenever what's her face hears his name "she claims" she starts shrieking and it's just the most awful thing.

I'l lbe honest. If it's that bad? Get a fucking paper back and start breathing into the bellows until a professional is found. But it's not really that bad. here's what is bad, I'm not buying the majority of this sample of whatever, and ever since this one time when she found a show on my youtube and then it starts playing and she's not "expecting" DVR, his voice is like 35 minutes, and she starts having a fucking cow so bad that she calls me up to whinge and mewl and bitch about how I "did not warn her" and I'm thinking... okay, wait, I guess... if he's terrible... and then I'm all WHERE THE FUCK IS DVR? and he's like down round the corner, like just hanging out.

if who is terrible? The fucking lawyer? I'm irritated beyond words. and I was lonely before. and I'm in Azzerae's World thread, talking about him and him and her and why the fuck is this going on? Well, you don't know this terrible clock. I could just die, I'm tired, and the shrieking for no fucking reason, now from all three of them, it is going to be a problem, and of course none of them will give a shit, they are built for being cheap fucks. The fallout from this event continues to build and will build to an immense crashing crescendo. Cool.

Nevertheless after months of talking to these losers that lead to someone elsewhere all new drama stood up again, and I never wished to hear any of it, mostly I don't wish to liver here, and meanwhile according to the basketcase I've been knocking around with she needs some baskets and some ice creams and a really nice sleep on the bed, and I don't really give a shit and now I don't want the fucking thing and none of it is very enthusiastic. That has a lot to do with this one whining and complaining and then the other one that way too and you know what? Fuck your couch. I don't wanna hear it. you get it? fuck you Grapefruit. No fucking wonder it was like that, you knew exactly what I was doing and you just watched me. and the other thing. oh yeah, trafficast.

Every damn one of them is off the bloody hook with all their whacked out psychodrama. I myself am merely... tired. So tired. I've been through three cycles of this? Perhaps more depending on count but I am out of bounds at this point. So tired of this screeching at me from all corners.

I do not even as yet have an estimation of the number of actors involved. There are definite actors. Also, individuals morph in and out of acting roles as needs desire. It is a remarkable phenomenon.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to stab my eyes out with this rusty CALGON.

Jackstar

Quote from: AZZERAE on February 04, 2021, 01:43:01 PM

There have been honorable mentions. I've seasoned him. /flex

pate

Quote from: AZZERAE on February 04, 2021, 10:13:43 AM
Still superior to a Clinton presidency.

I would like to see that saying modified to "...slightly more superior than a Clinton Presidency..." in honor of the New Normal.

Also, when using that catchphrase don't you have to include a â,,¢ or ® at the end (whichever is applicable)?

JaxTar gets touchy about his "brand" sometimes.

Nautical Shore.

-p

! My mother would approve of this post, grudgingly

Jackstar

Quote from: pate on February 05, 2021, 01:45:17 AM
I would like to see that saying modified [...] JaxTar gets touchy about his "brand" sometimes.

pate, with a name like mine, you too would be feeling up your brand all day.

Quote from: pate on February 05, 2021, 01:45:17 AM! My mother would approve of this post, grudgingly

Hey, if she's already got a grudge, we can whip her up into a lich. Tonight. In 2 hours. And it has to be TONIGHT.

AZZERAE

Quote from: pate on February 05, 2021, 01:45:17 AM
JaxTar gets touchy about his "brand" sometimes.

Fuck him.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Jackstar on February 05, 2021, 12:44:50 AM
I have lost count of how many snips of me talking to him that he ninja-posted on his server there are, were, or have been since I stepped away, because for one thing, that first half-test show was bullshit, and the five conversations we had and then he felt like telling the world... uh, that's not really what I had in mind, and essentially every time I've been doing anything with him, it's been axe and ass, and of course, because reasons, whenever what's her face hears his name "she claims" she starts shrieking and it's just the most awful thing.

I'l lbe honest. If it's that bad? Get a fucking paper back and start breathing into the bellows until a professional is found. But it's not really that bad. here's what is bad, I'm not buying the majority of this sample of whatever, and ever since this one time when she found a show on my youtube and then it starts playing and she's not "expecting" DVR, his voice is like 35 minutes, and she starts having a fucking cow so bad that she calls me up to whinge and mewl and bitch about how I "did not warn her" and I'm thinking... okay, wait, I guess... if he's terrible... and then I'm all WHERE THE FUCK IS DVR? and he's like down round the corner, like just hanging out.

if who is terrible? The fucking lawyer? I'm irritated beyond words. and I was lonely before. and I'm in Azzerae's World thread, talking about him and him and her and why the fuck is this going on? Well, you don't know this terrible clock. I could just die, I'm tired, and the shrieking for no fucking reason, now from all three of them, it is going to be a problem, and of course none of them will give a shit, they are built for being cheap fucks. The fallout from this event continues to build and will build to an immense crashing crescendo. Cool.

Nevertheless after months of talking to these losers that lead to someone elsewhere all new drama stood up again, and I never wished to hear any of it, mostly I don't wish to liver here, and meanwhile according to the basketcase I've been knocking around with she needs some baskets and some ice creams and a really nice sleep on the bed, and I don't really give a shit and now I don't want the fucking thing and none of it is very enthusiastic. That has a lot to do with this one whining and complaining and then the other one that way too and you know what? Fuck your couch. I don't wanna hear it. you get it? fuck you Grapefruit. No fucking wonder it was like that, you knew exactly what I was doing and you just watched me. and the other thing. oh yeah, trafficast.

Every damn one of them is off the bloody hook with all their whacked out psychodrama. I myself am merely... tired. So tired. I've been through three cycles of this? Perhaps more depending on count but I am out of bounds at this point. So tired of this screeching at me from all corners.

I do not even as yet have an estimation of the number of actors involved. There are definite actors. Also, individuals morph in and out of acting roles as needs desire. It is a remarkable phenomenon.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to stab my eyes out with this rusty CALGON.

I nominate Spookcat, to summarise - and explain: 'The Diary of a Mad White Man.'

AZZERAE

Quote from: Jackstar on February 05, 2021, 12:44:50 AM
I'm in Azzerae's World thread, talking about him and him and her...

Yeah. And I wish you weren't.

Jackstar

Quote from: AZZERAE on February 05, 2021, 05:27:38 AM
I wish you weren't.

Shit in one hand and wish in the other, see which fills up first. /micdrop

Nyewalker

Quote from: AZZERAE on February 04, 2021, 01:43:01 PM

Azzerae called it again , Apparently the RubiniGab forum has been wiped clean ...

Ciardelo

Quote from: Nyewalker on February 05, 2021, 10:12:34 PM

Azzerae called it again , Apparently the RubiniGab forum has been wiped clean ...

There never was any new network, folks.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Ciardelo on February 05, 2021, 10:24:01 PM
You know, as a rich white man, I thoroughly enjoyed this episode.

Did you omit "straight" for a reason?

Ciardelo

Quote from: AZZERAE on February 05, 2021, 11:58:18 PM
Did you omit "straight" for a reason?

Was that part of the lyrics? Oops.

Anyway, I come from a part of the world that used to not give a fuck if a man was a little light in the loafers. It was the gays going onandon about it and breathlessly telling everybody they meet about their faggotry that made it into such a big deal.

good/ol'/boy

Is that your tea-stirring faggot uncle in that last bit? He's quite the story teller.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Ciardelo on February 06, 2021, 12:48:15 AM
Was that part of the lyrics? Oops.

Yup:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VXz3qeYQP0A

Quote from: Ciardelo on February 06, 2021, 12:48:15 AMAnyway, I come from a part of the world that used to not give a fuck if a man was a little light in the loafers. It was the gays going onandon about it and breathlessly telling everybody they meet about their faggotry that made it into such a big deal.

I think that's why I do it. Insecurity.

Quote from: Ciardelo on February 06, 2021, 12:48:15 AMIs that your tea-stirring faggot uncle in that last bit? He's quite the story teller.

Indeed it is. Believe me, he's a lot to take in. I'd give you a couple hours alone in a room with him till you'd attempt suicide.

Kinda like Jack - with his TL;DR's. He just makes more sense.

Jackstar

Quote from: AZZERAE on February 06, 2021, 02:13:18 AM
Indeed it is. Believe me, he's a lot to take in. I'd give you a couple hours alone in a room with him till you'd attempt suicide.

Kinda like Jack - with his TL;DR's. He just makes more sense.

I don't make cents--I earned them. I'm sure you've heard about what that's like.

SpaceMeowMaid

COLD AS ICE

No wonder you asked me about TRUE BLUE,,,, Very very very different,

That is a very beautiful delivery of a blunt message and so different than your other music.

AZZERAE

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on February 10, 2021, 01:17:25 PM
No wonder you asked me about TRUE BLUE ... Very very very different,

Geno over on AzzGab told me that people do care, even though we are relative strangers interacting in an abstract way. I think he deduced that I was expressing the view through my music that no one gives a shit about me. But I want to make clear that the song is entirely unrelated to the BellGab universe, though! And at odds with any of the given personal conversations I've had with anyone of late.

The message and purpose of the track is about the insincerity of modern life - wearing a smile with a knife in ones back. Pretending things are alright when everything's a mess. Wanting to be honest, but failing, and giving in to defeat, and personal comfort above ones principals.

So essentially, the death of freedom prevalent in the "real" world (which in all actuality is a fake, constructed world), presenting itself as legitimate on its face - while it runs on lies and a surface-level, superficial sham.

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on February 10, 2021, 01:17:25 PM
That is a very beautiful delivery of a blunt message and so different than your other music.

Thank you. I'm moving away from rap, and the flippant, punchline-based lyrical content that was once prevalent in hip hop culture of the aughts. I think I'm going down a more experimental road, with the intention to maybe even venture into avante-garde territory. Its a exciting shift!

K_Dubb