• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Azzerae's World

Started by K_Dubb, October 01, 2019, 10:23:33 AM

AZZERAE

Quote from: Silphion on December 26, 2020, 06:07:42 AM

BellGab used to do that for a time, as well. Its because the SMF forum software uses cookies so you are able to sign in and not be logged out (essentially the site remembers your login details). The URL redirects to "azzeraesworld.createaforum.com," which is why its showing you it can't prove that its "AzzGab.co.za". I also don't have an SSL certificate, another reason for this false flag.

Click on "Advanced," and then, when you get:

"This server could not prove that it is www.azzgab.co.za; its security certificate is from *.createaforum.com. This may be caused by a misconfiguration or an attacker intercepting your connection.

Proceed to www.azzgab.co.za (unsafe)"

Click on "Proceed to www.azzgab.co.za (unsafe)" and it'll redirect you to the register/login page.

I swear to God, there's nothing clandestine going on on my site. If enough trolls fake "report" a site, it gets blacklisted. Damon did it to BellGab a couple times, as well as other people. Fuckin' cunts.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Innerreach on December 25, 2020, 05:24:34 AM
Ha! I respect that and I've always liked you... Especially, the once received tenderness when I called the show and acted like a redneck leaving through my window at night.... Now, that was special. ;) Cheers then

OMG that was you?  I love your accent!!!

Innerreach

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 26, 2020, 12:32:21 PMOMG that was you?  I love your accent!!!

It was me but the accent was fake K. I don't sound anything like that.

Innerreach

Quote from: AZZERAE on December 26, 2020, 02:40:22 AM
Its very unbecoming to take our Lords name in vain on his birthday.

Don't make your problems mine.

Everybody’s wearing a disguise to hide what they’ve got left behind their eyes but me, I can’t cover what I am.

Those are a lot of ifs.

You are an expert gaslighter. I'll give you that. And talk about "explaining you to you".

I've thought about what you've said and I've got nothin'. Antipsychotics are a wonderdrug and a bitch - who knew?!

My emotional relationship to BellGab? Tell me more. Maybe you and quite a few others take me more literally than I (in truth) am being, or not seriously enough when I really mean something.

Azz, I was just fucking with you... Had I had the time, I'm sure the conversation would have taken a very peaceful turn. There is nothing outlandishly egregious about your imperfections when compared to any of ours. It doesn't take a lot of mental gymnastics to see you're a good soul.

Jackstar

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on December 13, 2020, 06:42:46 PM
(REDACTED) is craving attention because he's actually just a caddy little girl!

The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Innerreach

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 26, 2020, 02:53:03 AMInnR has been hitting the Christmas spirits pretty hard lately.

Can't believe I missed this.. You know, you may actually be a clairvoyant. ;)

Ciardelo

Quote from: Innerreach on December 28, 2020, 03:54:13 PM
Can't believe I missed this.. You know, you may actually be a clairvoyant. ;)

It's a blessing, and it's a curse. :-\

Innerreach

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 28, 2020, 04:00:28 PMIt's a blessing, and it's a curse.

Yeah.... Regardless of how beautiful and dazzling she may be to you...

Ciardelo

Holey shirt balls Azz, how about you educate yourself about how to get a SSL certificate?

https://duckduckgo.com/?t=ffab&q=free+ssl+certificate&ia=web

AZZERAE

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 31, 2020, 09:32:16 AM
How about you educate yourself about how to get a SSL certificate?

Point taken. I'll look into it when I get some free time.

Jackstar

Quote from: AZZERAE on January 02, 2021, 10:18:59 AM
ʟɪꜱᴛᴇɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴏᴡɴʟᴏᴀᴅ

So... listen AND download? Like, in that order? Directive... unclear. Is this something you thought through, and if so, how did this come across as the way to go? If possible, be specific.

Incidentally, I find it absurd that you don't simply use bittorrent for distribution as an adjunct to your close, personal partnership with Google Drive. Is it because of... the Analytics? See, that's just a guess, but I can't imagine any other draw for you. Help us out here.

Naturally, my imagination in this regard is quite spectacularly limited. Nevertheless, I felt like asking out loud, with my bald face hanging out and everything, because it no longer serves my brand to appear to be a person that is utterly devoid of critical thought.

Trust me, the illusion lead me to a lot of truths that would otherwise never have been revealed to me at all. Also, the illusion wasn't my idea, so I don't feel like I've been deceiving anyone. This is key, as otherwise, I would lose my superpowers, and I would simply prefer not to. At All.

Speaking of which, back to us. Remember those cartoon panels? The question has come up... just how many people thought that was irrelevant? Because the reason it has taken this long to get back to, is because I was allowing someone else to inspire me, and now, that process has been completed, and I am now thoroughly inspired. Do you still have the email that you sent me?

Good things come to those who wait. For example, I'm oblivious to whether or not you've been incensed with rage at the delay I've taken, -or-, you never had a whole lot of interest anyway, and so my failure to follow up--until now--perhaps, suited you right down to the ground. So, now... which is it?

I'll take my answer from Grapefruit. Meanwhile, I'll be downloading your podcasts... without listening to them, as I have faithfully been for sometime now. And, do you know why? BECAUSE WENDIGO, THAT'S WHY. Also, speaking of Grapefruit, she's gone from playing your podcast while I'm sleeping, in order to rouse me from slumber, to... listening to it privately, and then, not talking about it with me at all.

Now, that's progress. You know, it seems like only yesterday, that you were her most favorite interlocutor, out of all of them, and now... well, I'm not gonna lie, it's starting to look to me as though... she doesn't fully trust you any longer.

This enthralls my wizards. Is it... something feigned? Is it a chink in the armor? At this point, what difference does it make? Stay tuned. Or, you know, whatever, it's fine. Incidentally, I helped Grapefruit with a problem that you could have much more quickly and much more expediently provided to her than I did. So beyond her not asking or you not answering, I'm coming to the closing end of my deductive analysis project over here.

I'm not going to lie, Bro: she might be on to you. Fair warning m8 cheers! By the way, did you ever wind up getting in contact with (REDACTED)? Because as soon as I get a chance, I am going to send her your way, and I think that will work out gangbusters for absolutely everyone. Unless, of course, you already dealt with that. Naturally, I have no idea.

You know, it seems like we never get a chance to catch up anymore. Do you think that has any effect on the perceived narrative? My guess would be that the result is a strict upgrade, but then again, I don't have the same agenda around these parts that everyone else does, so it's hard to model these effects in my imagination, but given that you talked what's-her-face into playing an audiofile for who's-his-nuts--quite to my surprise--and now she can't be bothered to admit to having even the merest slight of a favor returned in exchange, it is given to one to wonder, just what (CLASSIFIED) is going to think when I finally get around to telling him about it.

But enough about me. Hey! Maybe you answered all these questions in this very episode! I will find out... shortly. I can hardly wait to find out what is not of any interest to someone who has had a whole lot of free time on her hands of late. Hey, here's a suggestion: remember that time you implied that I implied that you were imagining certain realities of your condition? Well, so do I... but I can't find it. Can you show that to me? I wanna see the context, because I honestly don't know if it were just a joke in exceptionally bad taste, or a legitimate pre-cognitive flash.

I suppose it is kind of academic at this point, and if you were to become a one that can link relevant information upon request... well, don't tell me, I've got a whole bag of questions that start with "What?" right here, ready to go. I was saving them for a special occasion, and I think that might be coming up soon, or, you know, prison suicide, or maybe COVID-21?

Remember: not devoid of critical thinking skills, nope, it's the other one. Assume that I ask questions via subtext and you won't be far wrong, and you'll certainly be ahead of the game at this point, which has clearly been played by actual monkeys for some time, it is now clear. You're familiar with monkeys, right? So you'll be up to speed quickly enough.

And in conclusion... hey, do you know Mala? Probably not. God, at times, I envy you. (btw, how much storage do you have in your work PC? Asking for a friend.)

Jackstar

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 31, 2020, 09:32:16 AM
how about you educate yourself about how to get a SSL certificate?

Ooooh, sick burn. Savage, gangsta. Can you believe, we used to believe this guy was actually better than lard? Unglaublich.

Jackstar

P.S.: Cool rap. Do you have the lyrics handy? Because they're unintelligible to me. Just sayin'.

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar on January 02, 2021, 11:47:49 AM
Hey! Maybe you answered all these questions in this very episode! I will find out... shortly.

I'm not gonna lie: eight minutes in, I am impressed with both your sense of timing as well as my obviously strengthening clairvoyance. Kudos.

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on December 13, 2020, 06:42:46 PM
Jack is craving attention because he's actually just a caddy little girl!

Some of you people will believe anything if a pair of boobs say it, won't you? Amazing.

Jackstar

Quote from: K_Dubb on January 02, 2021, 01:25:57 PM
You look hot in this one, bunny.

I think he's really starting to come out of his shell. We should encourage this as much as possible without seeming too pushy. If we startle him too abruptly, there's no telling what he might do.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Jackstar on January 02, 2021, 01:42:59 PM
I think he's really starting to come out of his shell. We should encourage this as much as possible without seeming too pushy. If we startle him too abruptly, there's no telling what he might do.

ItsOver

Quote from: Jackstar on January 02, 2021, 01:42:59 PM
We certainly wouldn’t want him to shave his head and start making TLDR hallucinatory manic posts.

Silphion

Quote from: AZZERAE on December 31, 2020, 11:23:59 AM
You can better access my site at the following (alternative) URL:

www.azzeraesworld.createaforum.com

Worth lurking

Still one-up on Screwbini in roadblock mode

Silphion

Quote from: Jackstar on January 02, 2021, 11:47:49 AM
Trust me, the illusion lead me to a lot of truths ...

Do we really need a grammar lesson for today?

Asking for a nitpicker friend who actually cares.

[attachment=1]

Jackstar

Quote from: Silphion on January 02, 2021, 05:33:53 PM
Worth lurking
Quote from: Jackstar on January 02, 2021, 05:50:06 PM
You just made my fucking day, lol

This is a bold, declarative statement from someone who is typically very judgy.

Quote from: Silphion on January 02, 2021, 05:33:53 PM
Still one-up on Screwbini in roadblock mode

And yet, somehow forgets how to link the relevant information in their post. Well, don't worry--we're all learning to crawl here, aren't we?

https://azzeraesworld.createaforum.com/index.php

Quote from: ItsOver on January 02, 2021, 02:12:06 PM
start making TLDR hallucinatory manic posts.
You just described basically every post in the Coronavirus thread. What's next? Calls against being "too hasty" when discussing Hunter Biden?

I know, I thought it was going to be obvious by this point, but in case any of you are wondering why I wrote the way I have been writing these ten months... it's because a great many of the people still left here are complete worthless reprobate shithead assholes, and impressing you was never on my mind--in fact being mocked by someone like you lends me gravitas.

So sorry I interrupted all your whining about how it wasn't a bioweapon and how Biden's going to win and all these protests that are really controlled opposition are just so horrible and a sign of the base lowness of human nature... Just look at yourself. If it's TL;DR... how do you know it's hallucinatory? Oh, wait, right: You're a fucking lemming.

Oh, but... worth lurking. Good, keep it up. You really have no idea what's been going on here all year, do you? That is adorable, and, wow, does your OpSec ever suck balls.

Thanks for your service.

Jackstar

Quote from: Silphion on January 02, 2021, 05:52:04 PM
Do we really need a grammar lesson for today?

Agreed, it was a highly unwieldy sentence. At this point, what difference does it make? I'm getting the impression that you seem to think that I am trying to be appreciated.

Someone seems to forgotten who is the current holder of The Sacred Chalice Of I Don't Give A Single Ripe Wet Fuck. Y'all might need to have another one crafted, y'all can bury me in this one. l8r

AZZERAE

Quote from: Innerreach on January 03, 2021, 04:17:40 AM
What invite? I'm trying Azz. :)

You should've received an invite via the email you used to sign up at Podbean with. Check spam.