• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Azzerae's World

Started by K_Dubb, October 01, 2019, 10:23:33 AM

ItsOver

Quote from: AZZERAE on December 04, 2019, 11:32:12 AM
strike two
Hurry along, AssRat.  rratsmounting001 will pitch you your balls.  ;D

AZZERAE

If you're not intentionally making bad jokes for the purpose of irony, I pity you.

VC

Quote from: TROLL on December 04, 2019, 09:58:57 AM
I was only trying to help. lol.

You were sincerely helping AssStab, since you somehow found artwork that matched each podcast theme. Like WTF. This wasn't custom made for his-her podcast?

You had to get the artwork from Azz somehow...

VC

Quote from: ItsOver on December 04, 2019, 11:29:17 AM
Sounds like AssRat needs some more rratsmounting001 therapy.  ;D

Waayyy better than his-her solo monologues. A fitting co-host. Can't wait for Metron and Tootsie to call-in or co-host too. Bwahahaha!

Still waiting to hear from his SO/GF that posted for years in his shared account here. Why hasn't s/he been posting anywhere or co-hosting? Time to come out. ;)

ItsOver

Quote from: VC on December 04, 2019, 05:14:17 PM
Waayyy better than his-her solo monologues. A fitting co-host. Can't wait for Metron and Tootsie to call-in or co-host too. Bwahahaha!

Still waiting to hear from his SO/GF that posted for years in his shared account here. Why hasn't s/he been posting anywhere or co-hosting? Time to come out. ;)
AzzHat, rrats gone wild, maniacal Metron, wacko wootsie... what a collection of loons.  Too bad they keep escaping from the BarfGab asylum.

VC

Quote from: AZZERAE on December 04, 2019, 05:48:37 AM
I make my podcast for myself and about 3 other people. Not to grow it, not to have it turn into anything more than what it currently is.

If you find the show uninteresting, why you keep hanging on my every word is beyond me. Just another bunch of insecure losers trying to bully someone they perceive as an easy target.

What a complete retard you are. You're just like Tootsie Wootsie. TW is probably your imaginary he-she gender bender SO/GF/BF alter? YOU posted Episode 30 here, dipshit, BUT you did NOT post it to your own forum yet, even now, it's not there. Stupid is as stupid does.

Kind of makes you wonder about your Tootsie Wootsie cancerous cry baby foul lies with your copyright bullshit here. WTF? You gave your episode to TROLL to post here, but you didn't even post it yet to your own forum. What a loser with your TROLL copyright games... SoooOOOooo needy to be 'here'.

How could TROLL have even obtained Episode 30 retard.

I see Metron has cured you well.

Welcome back. Post often. Bwahahaha! :D

K_Dubb

Quote from: VC on December 04, 2019, 08:50:32 PM
What a complete retard you are. You're just like Tootsie Wootsie. TW is probably your imaginary he-she gender bender SO/GF/BF alter? YOU posted Episode 30 here, dipshit, BUT you did NOT post it to your own forum yet, even now, it's not there. Stupid is as stupid does.

Kind of makes you wonder about your Tootsie Wootsie cry baby foul lies with your copyright bullshit here. WTF? You gave your episode to TROLL to post here, but you didn't even post it yet to your own forum. What a loser with your TROLL copyright games... SoooOOOooo needy to be 'here'.

How could TROLL have even obtained Episode 30 retard.

I see Metron has cured you well.

Welcome back. Post often. Bwahahaha! :D

No, it was posted there.  I remember it had cool Chinese characters you could click on for the vocaroo links which, sadly, didn't make it across the border.

VC

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 04, 2019, 09:15:27 PM
No, it was posted there.  I remember it had cool Chinese characters you could click on for the vocaroo links which, sadly, didn't make it across the border.

Ahh, I see it now, it's not in his podcast archive but in his discussion thread. Sorry for the mistake.

Butt... AssStab sounds just like Tootsie Wootsie with all this cry baby BS. He was giving reports about TW in his podcasts too. Sameo, sameo, TW sheit she/it cancerous crap except now its copyright and mental illness and private knowledge about TW's condition.

I don't think Azz can stay away. Too bad he has to sheit on his one helpful friend here... TROLL, besides you, of course.

AZZERAE

Quote from: ItsOver on December 04, 2019, 08:14:01 PM
AzzHat, rrats gone wild, maniacal Metron, wacko wootsie... what a collection of loons.  Too bad they keep escaping from the BarfGab asylum.

The facility you're locked away in has great Wi-Fi huh. Be a good boy and swallow down them pills in the little cup. That way the straitjacket won't be slapped on again.

welcome to my world

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: AZZERAE on December 05, 2019, 12:46:56 AM
The facility you're locked away in has great Wi-Fi huh. Be a good boy and swallow down them pills in the little cup. That way the straitjacket won't be slapped on again.

welcome to my world

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWmHrjWhCKU

AZZERAE

Quote from: username on December 05, 2019, 01:12:22 AM
moffie show

No need to use VPN's to incessantly check and re-check my forum anymore. I've lifted your ban, desperado.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: AZZERAE on December 05, 2019, 01:18:20 AM
No need to use VPN's to incessantly check and re-check my forum anymore. I've lifted your ban, desperado.

Oh come on, you could never stay mad at me.

AZZERAE

Quote from: username on December 05, 2019, 01:24:53 AM
Oh come on, you could never stay mad at me.

You rolled me on your show. Your favourite thing to do is gossip and spread discord among anyone you can. And you told me that if you were me, you'd cut yourself. If you think any of that is clever, or the type of thing to be proud of, you never emotionally matured past the eighth grade.

VC

AZZERAE

Quote from: VC on November 25, 2019, 04:30:24 PM
You F'ing moron. YOU doxxed BG member(s) in your own voice and podcast dipshit. That makes you at least equal to ZaZa or The One considering you KNOW how evil that can be to do, AND you allowed the doxxing to appear in your forum too. Prick.

My board is a "free speech bastion." Unmoderated. To some degree, at least. Seems fine when all your little buddies doxx others here though! In fact, you cheerlead 'em on, and have no issue with it when its other people - people you don't like.

Trademark bigotry. The human condition, on full display, for all in sundry.

I'm hardly "paranoid" or "fearful" about your doxxer forum with what you personally said in at least one podcast and allowed posted for x-number of days on your forum too. You also had/have Metron as one of your admins too.

Za Za, you really need some English lessons, dude. Your sentence construction is atrocious, to say the very least. Facts is facts, dawg. Its difficult to even follow whatever the fuck it is you're trying to say because of your overuse of cryptic abbreviations and stream-of-consciousness, make-it-up-as you-go-along bullshit.

And just for the record, Metron is NOT an administrator, and hasn't been for a while now. There! You finally got an answer to one of your questions. I'm almost certain it'll be followed up with a barrage of further investigations into the minutiae of who, why, when, how and what. But that's all you're getting. So savour it, fuckhead. Mhmm.

Anyone joining or posting or even browsing at your forum is under PROVEN risk to be doxxed and/or hacked. No one should join your forum or post there except from a library computer with no indirect association with their true identity or location. Not worth doing considering the cast of sock puppets you have at your forum anyway.

Hey, I never held a gun to anyone's head and forced 'em to join. Free will is a thing. That is, for those of us who are able to free ourselves from the confines of our compulsions (unlike yourself).

Also, I did NOT get you banned here at BG.

You were ONE OF the last ones to interact with my girl before the gavel came down and I was on the outs.

You (Azz) have posted often referring to yourself as a male identity (heterosexual), even having GF's and seemingly intimate relationships with females, but, then again, you also post often as if you are speaking in a female persona from a female perspective and are writing here as if you're a female attracted to males too. Is this just part of some "role play" or mental game you're playing here, or are you somehow a "blended gender" identifying as both male and/or female as you so determine is "as needed" when posting here?

My boyfriend and I share this account.

Within minutes of this reply, her and I were BANNED for "account sharing." Your fault.

Btw, please co-host or talk with your SO/GF on at least one of your podcasts, so we can hear from "her" all about her posting through your shared account at BG. That way, we can have some possibility to maybe believe your story that you shared your BG account with your current GF/SO, and this is not just your ongoing psychosis. Otherwise, why should we believe anything you say at this point? :D

She's appeared on my podcasts briefly in the earlier episodes, you fucking moron. Do the legwork, go back and listen, or simply shut your trap. Its high time.

AZZERAE

Quote from: VC on November 26, 2019, 12:34:13 AM
Many of the butt hurt and banned EG's and BG's hang [out at AzzGab].

Star Rats Mounting Mountain, Tootsie Wootsie, Metron, etc. etc.

What an outcast of reject sock puppets. Their very own puppet show. :D

I see one of your many delusions are surfacing again. The "sock puppet" delusion. Where EVERYONE is a sock puppet. EVERYONE.

Get a fucking life.

Opti Mystic aka Star Mountain aka starrmtn001 is Azz'z main drinking buddy semi-drunk 73yo co-host. Bwhahaha! She seems to still believe MV/Liberace! was kicked-out of his marriage and is not living with his family anymore. It's one reason she thinks she's banned for alleging or repeating such BS. Metron was alleging similar BS too before he was banned at EG.

You must've been dropped as a child. Probably fell off the back end of a yak, considering who you appear to be. Eventually, the mask slips.

And I don't drink alcohol, you fucking douche canoe. I'm on PSYCHIATRIC MEDICATIONS and would be a fool to mix my antidepressant ALONE with liquor - which is KNOWN to act as a depressant on the human nervous system.

I need not second guess my assumption that you're severely retarded. The way you conduct yourself makes it apparent to any pair of eyeballs that gives this thread or any other you make an appearance in a cursory read.

AZZERAE

Quote from: VC on December 05, 2019, 01:56:13 AM
Azz, you s/he have a really good thread:  My Descent Into Psychosis

Welcome back. Start here:

https://bellgab.com/index.php?topic=12709.msg1350594#msg1350594

You continually copy-paste your own posts in various threads when you don't get the response you want. Whatever it is that makes you think repeating yourself will produce a different result is the definition of crazy.

paladin1991

Quote from: VC on November 29, 2019, 05:24:30 PM
Lol. Come-on...

Date Registered:
    September 17, 2012

Total Time Spent Online:
    76 days, 7 hours and 50 minutes.

Total Posts:
    13,716 posts

Though you do spend a lot of time at EG. Do you post at AzzStab's forum too?
I joined what, 7 years ago? Infrequent these days.  But in days past I would dial up the forum and walk away to make myself a sandwich and a pitcher of Martini's.  Or maybe just to rub one out.  I might even forget that I had my computer on... but yeah.  I did spend a lot of time here. I enjoyed all the back and forth, the ramp up for ART FUCKING BELL'S return and all the drama that followed, the quibble btwn (REDACTED) and that dude that used to be involved in radio, I can't remember his name, the 'secret' PM list during ART'S build up....ah good times, good times.

paladin1991

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 01, 2019, 08:48:09 PM
That is very kind of you, VC, though I suspect you are just curious to see if a purse falls out when I open my mouth.  Metron is actually a great conversationalist when he calms down, always returning a serve with interest.  I dispute your identification of the good padre, though I will draw a veil over my conclusion out of respect for him.
I agree.  The Metro can be quite lucid at times, but disagree with him politically and he loses his shit.  Ah well, we all have problems.

VC

Quote from: AZZERAE on December 05, 2019, 02:19:55 AM
My board is a "free speech bastion." Unmoderated. To some degree, at least. Seems fine when all your little buddies doxx others here though! In fact, you cheerlead 'em on, and have no issue with it when its other people - people you don't like.

Trademark bigotry. The human condition, on full display, for all in sundry.

You'll never find a post I made anywhere that wanted anyone doxxed. I did report here what BartEll posted about himself with a possible identity, but he shits on BG.

Doxxing is your specialty at your forum w/Metron and your other forum doxxers. I've never posted as a sock puppet "here", and I certainly will never post at your forum, period. Which makes your next accusation another falsehood:

Quote from: AZZERAE on December 05, 2019, 02:19:55 AMZa Za, you really need some English lessons, dude. Your sentence construction is atrocious, to say the very least. Facts is facts, dawg. Its difficult to even follow whatever the fuck it is you're trying to say because of your overuse of cryptic abbreviations and stream-of-consciousness, make-it-up-as you-go-along bullshit.

Quote from: AZZERAE on December 05, 2019, 02:19:55 AMHey, I never held a gun to anyone's head and forced 'em to join. Free will is a thing. That is, for those of us who are able to free ourselves from the confines of our compulsions (unlike yourself).

You seem to compulsively post here a lot of late. Welcome back. Post often. :D

Quote from: AZZERAE on December 05, 2019, 02:19:55 AMShe's appeared on my podcasts briefly in the earlier episodes, you fucking moron. Do the legwork, go back and listen, or simply shut your trap. Its high time.

Must be an EVP. Let's hear her tell everyone how she shared your account here at BG. Bwahahaha! She can say "hi" on the Gabcast this Friday. Also, would love to hear her co-host a podcast with you. Let's get to know your alter/other half or SO/GF/BF person or persona. You are The Man. Prove it. S/he did participate here for years, right, so no need to be shy now. Time to come out. :D

AZZERAE

Opti Mystic aka Star Mountain aka starrmtn001 ... seems to still believe MV/Liberace! was kicked-out of his marriage and is not living with his family anymore. It's one reason she thinks she's banned for alleging or repeating such BS. Metron was alleging similar BS too before he was banned at EG.

Quote from: Liberace! on November 26, 2019, 04:09:16 AM
How did that rumor start?

The trials of being an internet celebrity.

I'll shed some light on this. Not happily, but I'll do so nonetheless.

Much like the disdain I hold for VC for prompting me into sharing personal details before I was banned here at BellGab, similar confusion arose in Starr's mind after the following (last) interaction between yourself/MV and her:

I'm really sick of reading you on this forum. You honestly need to just fuck off.

Edit: Please

As do I reading you, at least as whatever it is you have become.  And as do you, need to fuck off.

Edit: Thank you.

I miss MV. :'(

Because Starr attached the picture above with her post, she came to presume that it was the very thing that angered you/MV enough to banish her from the board for good. This, mixed in with confusion and radio silence/the ending of her relationship/friendship with you/MV, planted the seed of the idea there must've been "trouble in paradise."

As we all know by now, I'm not a pillar of sanity myself, and I do think Starr having me in her life is a source of her depression (and perhaps even some anxiety) - unfortunately. But we have to be real about things.

So, back then (a month or 2 ago) I took this kernel of truth and began running with it in my BellGab-centric podcasts. The fusion of satire, performance art and improvisation that is the make-up of my podcast brought in focus some of Starr's ideas, and although I was using them as a source of personal humour in my content, the notion of a separation or divorce between MV and his spouse became something of a "common consensus" to those of us banned from BellGab itself. It fed itself into the Zeitgeist, and before anyone knew, it was "our truth".

That's how it all happened.

Quote from: VC on November 26, 2019, 04:45:40 AM
Metron was/is a major player and vengeful instigator about such ideas. He posted you lived in some rat infested shithole in an abandoned building or $5 deadbeat motel living on cheap dollar value menu burgers. Well, not exactly, I don't remember his precise wording, but it was something to that definite effect along with his assertion that you lost your marriage and children. Basically, you're living as a bum similar to a homeless person, but maybe still earning a minimum wage at a radio station? Lol.

Metron was only repeating - and having fun with - some of the bits I did on my earlier podcasts. It was something of an inside joke. But because no one else was part of it, listened to it, or understood it, it caused a great deal of confusion that became widespread.

When I phoned in the the Novemeber 22nd edition of the GabCast, however, I threw everything away by dismissing it all as "not serious." I sometimes feel some form of regret for saying that, but the nature of a live broadcast is to go with what comes, and so, it is very unlike the comfortable space I'm able to inhabit when recording my soliloquies in private, and able to edit out any mispronunciations or flubs.

paladin1991

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 02, 2019, 12:00:17 AM
And you, sir, are a colossal fraud!  As the only ivory-tickling faggot (though sadly lacking in the rhinestone department) in these here parts I demand that you cease this shameless impersonation at once.  Or at least cough up a poncho cum bubble to atone for your crimes.

paladin1991

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 02, 2019, 01:30:56 AM
God knows I have tried to be ever so subtle about it and not shove it in people's faces but the keen perception of VC, sly dog that he is, just nosed it out of me.

It is getting chilly, now that you mention it.
Maybe Metro wants you to shove it in his face.  Not that there's anything wrong with that.

AZZERAE

Quote from: VC on December 05, 2019, 03:03:11 AM
Welcome back. Post often.

While I'm very much open to sharing the things I feel will bring certain BellGabbers (who are curious) up to speed on what has occurred in my absence, you make me exceedingly uncomfortable with your busybody nature and because of that, I'll never trust you.

paladin1991

Quote from: AZZERAE on December 04, 2019, 05:40:25 AM
Yeah, for you.

Because you’re too much of a pussy to call in to the GabCast.
https://youtu.be/bOnnDmz0upg

AZZ called the Dickdr a pussy.  Dickdrpussy, is that another gender?

AZZERAE

Quote from: VC on November 26, 2019, 05:13:34 AM
I only know [certain things] from listening to [Azzerae's] podcasts that were posted to this thread yesterday, so I have no idea what is also posted at Azz's forum.

Very "Michael Decon" of you. I suppose you also have no feelings. Like him.

For someone who knows nothing about anything to do with myself, AzzGab, my digital pen pals and our goings on, you sure do a convincing job projecting why we do what we do, how we go about doing those things and are first with "breaking news" HERE as it unfolds THERE (always reporting back here what just occurred).

Quote from: VC on November 26, 2019, 05:13:34 AM
I've never browsed the Azzgab forum.

Oh yes you have. I'm a doxxer collecting IP's, remember! I know exactly who you are and what IP's you use when your browse there.

AZZERAE

Quote from: VC on November 26, 2019, 08:49:34 PM
This dipshit doesn't "register" what MV/Liberace! ALREADY told him WHY Azz was banned.

Just because MV told me that's the reason I got banned, doesn't mean it is the reason. If you recall, he was awfully flustered upon hearing my voice, and I think its best to assume he and I were both trying to find our feet and figure one another out while buying ourselves some time by saying what we could say to keep the conversation going, all the while trying to seem composed.

I'm not alleging MV is a liar, or lied to me, however. What I am saying, is that perhaps there were some small fibs that slipped through the cracks at first while we both found our footing. That's all.