• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

TheErinnF YouTube Star

Started by deviant aristocrat, April 15, 2019, 10:26:44 AM

DocHolliday

Quote from: Pizzapunch on June 03, 2019, 03:36:15 PM
I do find myself wondering if someone could have offed their self while waiting on hold, as Erinn called the suicide prevention hotline just for the hell of it and tied up a line.

It's like the people who call 911 because their neighbor's dog is barking, while someone is on hold trying to get through because of a shooting that just happened.

Roswells, Art

So this is the lady that is begging for money?

Quote from: Seraphim27 on April 19, 2017, 02:43:29 PM
Well, gosh ... now he's going to have to wait until after I get my $900 lip injections, the appointment for which is consequently on his birthday. (I think? 4/28?)

Until I have huge voluptuous lips, there will sadly be no rain in Martinez.  :-*

I'll have to pass the torch to Norm or White Crow.

#MakeItRainInMartinez

Seems like a good cause. Who wouldn't want to donate money to someone who gives Falkie large amounts of money and pays $900 to get their lips to look like a butt hole temporarily?

Quote from: Roswells, Art on June 03, 2019, 05:07:42 PM

Seems like a good cause. Who wouldn't want to donate money to someone who gives Falkie large amounts of money and pays $900 to get their lips to look like a butt hole temporarily.

that's her, yes.

whoozit

Seems like a good cause. Who wouldn't want to donate money to someone who gives Falkie large amounts of money and pays $900 to get their lips to look like a butt hole temporarily.
I’m getting a large bonus check later this year.  If I consult Erinn on what to use it for it will be a penis extension, weird new top teeth, Thrive and meth.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: whoozit on June 03, 2019, 05:29:30 PM
I’m getting a large bonus check later this year.  If I consult Erinn on what to use it for it will be a penis extension, Thrive and meth.

Let's see...get the roof fixed or lip injections + giving some guy in California money who can't stop eating and can't stop buying useless crap? Good choice! I too need some financial advice. What's the call-in number?

whoozit

Quote from: Roswells, Art on June 03, 2019, 05:35:08 PM
Let's see...get the roof fixed or lip injections + giving some guy in California money who can't stop eating and can't stop buying useless crap? Good choice! I too need some financial advice. What's the call-in number?
I’m not sure of the call in number but the show should be called Fun Financial Follies From The Benzo Bimbo.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Seraphim27 on May 26, 2014, 11:29:20 AM
Three years ago, I paid $700 for lips like that.  ;D

Sadly, they've deflated now.

I guess it's addicting.

whoozit

From the videos I’ve watched it appears they made the injections just above her lips.

Seems like a good cause. Who wouldn't want to donate money to someone who gives Falkie large amounts of money and pays $900 to get their lips to look like a butt hole temporarily?

Now that's funny!   +1   Oh.  Wrong gab.  Can't do that here.   ::) Anyways I got a good laugh.

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 03, 2019, 06:31:42 PM
Now that's funny!   +1  Oh.  Wrong gab.  Can't do that here.  Anyways I got a good laugh.

oof.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 03, 2019, 06:31:42 PM
Now that's funny!   +1   Oh.  Wrong gab.  Can't do that here.   ::) Anyways I got a good laugh.

I've got a +1! That makes me better than everyone else here! In your face, everyone else! +1! Talk to the hand.

Also, glad you found it funny.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on June 03, 2019, 09:11:44 PM
Watashi wa joushiki ga nai

That's all I'm saying. Maybe you all wouldn't be such patsies to the power elite then.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TY-eWyvFIM

Quote from: brig on June 03, 2019, 09:59:58 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsx_gMQvNdQ

https://vocaroo.com/i/s04De7nqrpB0

apparently offering to sell nude photos for $500 of someone (without their consent) to a website is acceptable behavior. yikes.

Jesus christ rain down fire and bleach now

Quote from: TheMan WhoFell ToEarth on June 03, 2019, 10:14:21 PM
Jesus christ rain down fire and bleach now

Mir. Rooter is behind this.  It all fits together.............

Spookcat

She has now deleted the video of her cackling about Kathy. Just as I was about to call her out on it too... For someone who complains so much about harassment, then goes on to publicly shame another woman...goodness...

Quote from: Spookcat on June 03, 2019, 11:38:52 PM
She has now deleted the video of her cackling about Kathy. Just as I was about to call her out on it too... For someone who complains so much about harassment, then goes on to publicly shame another woman...goodness...

i just made a video about this very thing.

once uploaded, always uploaded

praise Vocaroo!

Lilith

Quote from: Spookcat on June 03, 2019, 11:38:52 PM

The audio is saved on vocaroo right here, have no fear.

https://vocaroo.com/i/s04De7nqrpB0

Roswells, Art

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on June 04, 2019, 12:34:53 AM
You're driving your kitties nuts !
(Heh, heh, heh)     ;)

Good to see you R_A

Always nice to see you. I miss our days in the Hoagy thread. Is he still doing a show? I'll go back there if he is.

lol, that pic is so cute. I only have two cats...they're asleep right now so it's ok to talk about them. One of them is kind of a jerk.

WOTR

Quote from: brig on June 03, 2019, 09:59:58 PM

Once again, I listened. Once again, I'm going to have to disagree with Erinn. George is not really at fault. The blame lies with Kathy.

If you know that somebody is going to be livestreaming, put on some bloody cloths. If you are naked, don't wander around in the background while the camera is broadcasting. Even the Sasquatch has better sense than to go around ignoring cameras... And it does not claim to be domesticated or technologically functional.

*That said, there is not enough bleach in the world. Mein eyes!  :(

Quote from: Roswells, Art on June 04, 2019, 02:41:10 AM
... One of them is kind of a jerk.
LOL.   ;D

Honestly, I couldn't tell you. It's been so long since I've been to Hoagy-ville, I really don't know what's going on with him.
Hunh. It looks like the last show posted about, was May 19th.
I'm going to have to check it out.
Yeah, that used to be a fun thread.     :)

Quote from: WOTR on June 04, 2019, 02:58:19 AM
Even the Sasquatch has better sense than to go around ignoring cameras...
Heh, heh, heh.

Jojo

Quote from: Richard Groyper on June 03, 2019, 10:05:47 PM
apparently offering to sell nude photos for $500 of someone (without their consent) to a website is acceptable behavior. yikes.
People can go to http://www.ic3.gov/ to report some Internet crimes the the IC3 (a U.S. law enforcement agency), like offering to sell copied videos with non-consentual nudity.  The website looks like it's for financial fraud, but they are the place to go for other things.  Give the URL and details.  They take reports from outside the US, if the abuse is inside the US.  Reports are routed to the right jurisdiction(s), from local to federal.  Not all reports are necessary investigated.

Jojo

Quote from: WOTR on June 04, 2019, 02:58:19 AM
Once again, I listened. Once again, I'm going to have to disagree with Erinn. George is not really at fault. The blame lies with Kathy.

If you know that somebody is going to be livestreaming, put on some bloody cloths. If you are naked, don't wander around in the background while the camera is broadcasting. Even the Sasquatch has better sense than to go around ignoring cameras... And it does not claim to be domesticated or technologically functional.

*That said, there is not enough bleach in the world. Mein eyes!  :(
When you listened, do you recall what words made you decide she knew he was live streaming?  The vid seems to be down now.