• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

HATE SITE AND OBSESSED SITE

Started by Tootsie, December 07, 2018, 07:05:05 PM

Tootsie

One site attack and hate, the other site obsessive loonies over a little podcaster.. I am searching the internet for a decent site with good people .. this is fucked up to the max

whoozit

Mrs. Pot, may I introduce Mrs. Kettle?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Tootsie Wootsy on December 07, 2018, 07:05:05 PM
One site attack and hate, the other site obsessive loonies over a little podcaster.. I am searching the internet for a decent site with good people .. this is fucked up to the max

You are, without a doubt, the biggest piece of shit on here.

Tootsie

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 07, 2018, 07:06:54 PM

yeah, yeah, how much does brig pay you to attack?

chefist

Please offer something, at this point.

Asuka Langley

This really made me think.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on December 07, 2018, 07:34:47 PM
This really made me think.

I love this guy’s posts! Every one of them. Even the disgusting, tentacle based stuff. ;D

If the liberal Ellgab moles get their way it all goes away.  :'(

Quote from: chefist on December 07, 2018, 07:23:04 PM
Please offer something, at this point.

I gave it a fair shot.  Anyone inclined to sympathize with her may find consolation in knowing that she's in her happy place, just as she is, though she proclaims otherwise.

chefist

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on December 07, 2018, 07:43:10 PM
I gave it a fair shot.  Anyone inclined to sympathize with her may find consolation in knowing that she's in her happy place, just as she is, though she proclaims otherwise.

Yea...I understand. I mean you have given years of content in regards to Senda...fun stuff in general. This one just has nothing interesting...I'm gay and have cancer...no I don't and am not? Just not funny or interesting...ugh

ZaZa

Quote from: Tootsie Wootsy on December 07, 2018, 07:07:30 PM
sadist*brig sends Dr.MDMD-LadyBoy her nudes as payment.

ZaZa

"I love this guy’s posts! Every one of them. Even the disgusting, tentacle based stuff. ;D

If the liberal Ellgab moles get their way it all goes away.  :'('
                                                      - Dr.MDMD-LadyBoy

Kizuna Ai is being targeted by Dr.MDMD-LadyBoy as potential sex partner. LOL

Catsmile

I come here for the retardation. I stay away from over there because of their retardation.

I've currently got over 30 tabs open in my browser. If you can't find anything better to do on the intertubes, it's your fault.

Surf this site, seems your speed: https://www.lemonparty.org/
# Don'tSurfLinkU'veBeenWarned

# Sad Troll Is Sad
# </Thread>

Quote from: Tootsie Wootsy on December 07, 2018, 07:07:30 PM
Wait. There’s a paid option on the table?  I’ll collect a check. Where do I sign up?!?

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 07, 2018, 07:06:54 PM
He spends time in the toilet bowl.

Spookcat

Seriously, if anyone knows any art-related board sites, send them to her. I don't really get the whole coming to radio-based boards (with the majority focus on Falkie, Noory, Bell, and Wade) and then complaining about people talking about those topics.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Richard Groyper on December 07, 2018, 10:45:12 PM
heil Hitler! that is all.

Ah... I'm offended....

I demand to know all your social media account urls... As well as your employers details..... I plan to ruin your personal life, over your words.

ItsOver

Quote from: Enard P Farkwark on December 07, 2018, 09:56:33 PM
Wait. There’s a paid option on the table?  I’ll collect a check. Where do I sign up?!?
Brig pays me in bags of coffee.  You've been missing out.

Quote from: ItsOver on December 08, 2018, 08:51:40 AM
Brig pays me in bags of coffee.  You've been missing out.
It’s not that maxwell house crap is it?  You’d have to wrap cans of that in $20 bills like wallpaper for me to drink them.

ItsOver

Quote from: Spookcat on December 08, 2018, 02:57:42 AM
Seriously, if anyone knows any art-related board sites, send them to her. I don't really get the whole coming to radio-based boards (with the majority focus on Falkie, Noory, Bell, and Wade) and then complaining about people talking about those topics.
There's always this place.

http://www.fantasticforum.com/1res/

The psycho won't last long there, though.  They'll lock "it" up." 

ItsOver

Quote from: Enard P Farkwark on December 08, 2018, 08:53:30 AM
It’s not that maxwell house crap is it?  You’d have to wrap cans of that in $20 bills like wallpaper for me to drink them.
No, it's some good stuff.  Even Aldous would like it.