• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Not BartCast

Started by Lilith, October 13, 2018, 07:20:33 AM

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Metron2267 on November 18, 2018, 03:39:06 PM
You think they don't have a set of bolt cutters?

Nope once those gates close... It's all over.

Lilith

Quote from: username on November 18, 2018, 03:45:00 PM
Nope once those gates close... It's all over.

I hope she never needs an ambulance in a hurry.  :o

Corona Kitty

Quote from: brig on November 18, 2018, 03:49:16 PM

I hope she never needs an ambulance in a hurry.  :o

The only way to get thru brig.

Metron2267

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 18, 2018, 03:44:17 PM
If WOTR is right and ruination is the end, it has to be a deep-seated reason with years of resentment behind it.  I could imagine Keith feeling that way after his close working relationship with Art is upstaged by a talentless interloper, to whom he must cater for Art's sake.

No question that there had to have been some chafing when Art decided to bail and install Heather, no question at all.

But it wasn't the first time Art bailed on him so it seems rather punitive for Keef to try and destroy the remaining person that Art had faith in, let alone a very small fish in a rather large pond.

WOTR's riff on corporate/government abuse is spot on and if we turn away while the small fish get SWAT'd none of us has any reason to gripe when it's our turn.

WOTR

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on November 18, 2018, 03:44:29 PM
Heater dont think so, why would the police/swat be that mean over some silly old disco songs?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjtD8A-MWBc

I think she should start playing some of the royalty free music that is available out there...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5ko-LeObBQ

Metron2267

Quote from: Richard Groyper on November 18, 2018, 03:25:18 PM
do tell?

Well you were waxing perplexed over how your nazi memes haven't been enough to get you banned, yes?

chefist

I haven't been paying attention...is Heather still playing music? Did she get caught?

Corona Kitty

Quote from: chefist on November 18, 2018, 04:00:06 PM
I haven't been paying attention...is Heather still playing music? Did she get caught?

Apparently something about a license.... Something like she's allowed to sell it in the archives....

She's also allowed herself to be captured, that's the latest developments.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Metron2267 on November 18, 2018, 03:54:18 PM
No question that there had to have been some chafing when Art decided to bail and install Heather, no question at all.

But it wasn't the first time Art bailed on him so it seems rather punitive for Keef to try and destroy the remaining person that Art had faith in, let alone a very small fish in a rather large pond.

WOTR's riff on corporate/government abuse is spot on and if we turn away while the small fish get SWAT'd none of us has any reason to gripe when it's our turn.

Transference of anger from an idol to a rival?  That hardly ever happens!

I'm not really interested in moral judgments; maybe she humiliated him more than we can ever tell.  Just in understanding people's motivations.  Keith is the only candidate I know of with a sufficient grievance.

chefist

Quote from: username on November 18, 2018, 04:02:43 PM
Apparently something about a license.... Something like she's allowed to sell it in the archives....

She's also allowed herself to be captured, that's the latest developments.

Thanks...I read a little bit more...but someone said that getting rid of Heather would kill EG...I agree...it's all they have over there.

As to who is Bart...I have no clue..other than he mentioned once he was in the record business...whatever that means...

K_Dubb

Quote from: chefist on November 18, 2018, 04:06:09 PM
Thanks...I read a little bit more...but someone said that getting rid of Heather would kill EG...I agree...it's all they have over there.

As to who is Bart...I have no clue..other than he mentioned once he was in the record business...whatever that means...

H O A G L A N D !

Asuka Langley

They have a thread with pretty pictures that tootsie found on teh internets. And one about Dave but no one cares about or listens to him because he sucks.

chefist

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on November 18, 2018, 04:11:37 PM
They have a thread with pretty pictures that tootsie found on teh internets. And one about Dave but no one cares about or listens to him because he sucks.

I'm thinking Tootsie is an old troll from BG...just a feeling.

ItsOver

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on November 18, 2018, 02:24:23 PM
Without Heater Wad gab entertainment will drop significantly. It's not like either gab has much to bitch about at this point anyways. Art is dead, Trump will be president for 6 more years and no one wants to talk about Dave. Heater is the last living meme directly related to Arts legacy, cherish her!

"That's true.  Hey, wait a minute!  Whut about me?  I still suck."

chefist

Quote from: ItsOver on November 18, 2018, 04:12:53 PM

"That's true.  Hey!  Whut about me?  I still suck."

Ha...he's winding down.

Metron2267

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 18, 2018, 04:03:06 PM
Transference of anger from an idol to a rival?  That hardly ever happens!

Point!

QuoteI'm not really interested in moral judgments; maybe she humiliated him more than we can ever tell.  Just in understanding people's motivations.  Keith is the only candidate I know of with a sufficient grievance.

I agree, and certainly having your host flake out on you with no timetable for a return is a real problem in terms of retaining subscribers and advertisers. To that extent Keef is justified to be pissed. But he's not justified to try and take her livelihood away lo these many months later, especially given that he moved swiftly to install a successor that HE was able to choose.

At some point one has to let it go and focus on making the program and the network the best it can be.  But for whatever reason those observations have taken a back seat to an outright war on both Heather and LNM.

I see this as a composite payback, Vara for flaming him and Heather for failing him. That she fell into LNM's waiting arms was salt in a wound, but increasing her freak factor visibility with catty listener-led podcasts, Karen's legitimate gripes, Airyn's emotional "enough of this" statement and then a subsequent reopening of the suicide wounds and a complimentary SWATing is just completely unprofessional and overly personal.

Corona Kitty

I enjoy watching the Trainwreck, I especially love the torement it brings Dave. He's dying for attention, but all are focused on Heather. He can't stand it, he's always pissed off and bitter there.... I love it.

That's amusing, he's got a habit of supporting failing ventures. Bart is a nobody.

ItsOver

Quote from: Metron2267 on November 18, 2018, 03:55:46 PM
Well you were waxing perplexed over how your nazi memes haven't been enough to get you banned, yes?
Grouper just needed to post more Nazi memes.  They were overwhelmed by all the Tootsie roll fashion and cat posts.  Hell, Adolph, himself, wouldn't have had a chance.

Metron2267

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on November 18, 2018, 04:11:37 PM

Dave hasn't been given the key to his cuck lock:

chefist

Quote from: username on November 18, 2018, 04:20:48 PM
I enjoy watching the Trainwreck, I especially love the torement it brings Dave. He's dying for attention, but all are focused on Heather. He can't stand it, he's always pissed off and bitter there.... I love it.

That's amusing, he's got a habit of supporting failing ventures. Bart is a nobody.

I was surprised by that...ha .. thought he was the type to ignore those things...oh well. He probably just should have stayed on C2C for the notoriety to feed his other shows.

ItsOver

Quote from: chefist on November 18, 2018, 04:13:46 PM
Ha...he's winding down.
Jorch must be getting jealous by now. It may not be long before Malliard gets more attention.

Metron2267

Quote from: ItsOver on November 18, 2018, 04:23:12 PM
Grouper just needed to post more Nazi memes.  They were overwhelmed by all the Tootsie roll fashion and cat posts.  Hell, Adolph, himself, wouldn't have had a chance.

Groyper is a master troller, he will find a way to get under Bart's skin....

ItsOver

Quote from: chefist on November 18, 2018, 04:26:56 PM
I was surprised by that...ha .. thought he was the type to ignore those things...oh well. He probably just should have stayed on C2C for the notoriety to feed his other shows.
Dave should have just stayed with the Yimmy, Syrett, et al C2C bottom feeders.

Lilith

Quote from: Metron2267 on November 18, 2018, 04:27:37 PM
Groyper is a master troller, he will find a way to get under Bart's skin....

...and Bart will LOL's all the way to the bank with his Adsense dollars.