• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Not BartCast

Started by Lilith, October 13, 2018, 07:20:33 AM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Lilith on April 11, 2020, 04:42:23 PM
Yeah.  Everything she says sounds like she thinks she's teaching a kindergarten class.

Yeah, it’s the rising and falling pattern of her voice that just sounds so tentative and unconfident. It’s hard to take her seriously and it grates on me after awhile.

Dr. MD MD

They like the queen. British people and that class system. ::) ;D

Dr. MD MD

This is happening because we're too comfortable?! What kind of elitist crap is this? ::)

Dr. MD MD

Dyna sounds committed to a 2 year lockdown or at least until there’s a vaccine. Does she think everyone should be forced to take it?

Lilith

I've already checked out Spooky Tims show.

Lilith

Yeah, I'm not at all a Michelle fan.  I'll just leave it there.

Dr. MD MD

One of the good guys?! This show sounds far too “curated” for me. The tought police have to precheck everyone before they can be on. In other words, it’s just a big feel good circle jerk.

Lilith

Thank You for the show!  It was fun Dynamo!

Dr. MD MD

Meh, a bunch ideologues stroking themselves over how woke and right they are, for the most part.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 11, 2020, 04:56:12 PM
Dyna sounds committed to a 2 year lockdown or at least until there’s a vaccine. Does she think everyone should be forced to take it?

2 years of this will probably cause a global depression the likes of which will take another world war to come out of...but i guess this is what the elites and their bootlickers want now. ::) ::)

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 11, 2020, 03:45:35 PM
I do think Art intentionally offed himself. I have no proof but to me the Friday 13th date is just a little too coincidental to be accidental.

I agree.

pate

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 11, 2020, 05:02:40 PM
Meh, a bunch ideologues stroking themselves over how woke and right they are, for the most part.

So if you could play any song in the world for Bart Ell, what would it be?