• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Not BartCast

Started by Lilith, October 13, 2018, 07:20:33 AM

Lilith

Anybody going to be listening to the BartCast today with PonyboySunset and DynamoHum?  The guest this week is Producer Michelle.

2PM Pacific

5PM Eastern

http://thebartcast.com

I thought it might be fun to listen and post honest, uncensored commentary...

dunno.

https://twitter.com/arthur_barn/status/1050521357186826240

Lilith

Here is the TuneIn page for the BartCast:

https://tunein.com/podcasts/Media--Entertainment-Podcasts/The-Bartcast-p1156325/

You can hear the Karen Jackson interview, and other DMDN guests there.

Lilith

Even tho they have a guest scheduled, I wouldn't be surprised if there's a segment dedicated to the excitement over the re-opening of Bellgab, that we wouldn't want to miss!

Dr. MD MD

Heh heh...Oh yeah, honest commentary is much needed over there. I’m going to try to make it. ;)

Lilith

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 13, 2018, 07:44:04 AM
Heh heh...Oh yeah, honest commentary is much needed over there. I’m going to try to make it. ;)

As long as you're here, I'll make sure to be here then Dr. MDMD.    ;D

lawnboy

Holy Shit, it is very confusing where you are posting when you have both sites open. Perhaps we can eventually evolve (devolve ) into an East / West Germany arrangement combination thingy.
MV / Bart, whatcha think?

[attachment=1] .

VC

These are my questions I posted over there:

Questions for Producer Michelle:

1) What is your spiritual/religious background? Do you have any spiritual or religious practices that you still do, and what is your current beliefs towards the Paranormal field that you believe are real or unproven or quackery?

2) Have you had any personal paranormal experiences, and what and when were these? How did this affect and change your life? Explain how this might have led you to "produce" for MITD, or weave the lifetime thread and connections how this happened?

3) Do you believe there is a lot of fraud and fakers and mentally disturbed people that "go public" with their experiences just for the attention, notoriety, and/or money to be made? Do you attempt to prevent these people from gaining a platform on MITD? How do you do this?

4) What do you think about all the people from the military or MIC that retire to talk about ET UFO's often with an ET "spiritual message", example no nukes, or we're being genetically modified, infiltrated, co-ruled, or over-lorded. Is something else going on besides ET Aliens coming here in UFO's? What are the possibilities?

Lilith

I went out and got some goodies "to go" for todays Bartcast.

Lilith

I wonder if they'll...

SAY MY NAME!!!!    ;D

Lilith

I wonder if they'll say Bellgab?

SAY OUR NAME!!!!    ;D

SredniVashtar

Quote from: brig on October 13, 2018, 10:18:08 AM
I went out and got some goodies "to go" for todays Bartcast.

Why did Arby's decide to use a dildo for their logo?

Jackstar

Quote from: SredniVashtar on October 13, 2018, 11:30:02 AM

Holy shit, I never noticed that before. I love a day that starts with learning something new!

Sharp eyes, Citizen! Although, I suppose you have had the opportunity to notice a lot of those by now compared to me.

Metron2267

Why does your fascist state want to regulate pizzas?

>:(

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/10/11/pizzas-must-shrink-lose-toppings-government-anti-obesity-plan/

Pizzas must shrink or lose their toppings under Government plans to cap the calories in thousands of meals sold in restaurants and supermarkets.

Pies, ready meals and sandwiches will also be subject to the new proposed calorie limits, in a desperate bid to tackle Britain’s obesity crisis.

Under the draft proposals, a standard pizza for one should contain no more than 928 calories - far less than many sold by takeaways, restaurants and shops.  And the recommendations suggest that a savoury pie should contain no more than 695 calories.

Public Health England (PHE) said “drastic” measures were needed to combat Britain’s obesity crisis.

Their plans will see recommended limits on thousands of regularly consumed foods, including cooking sauces, soups, burgers and processed meats.

Apparently Englies are so irresponsible that they all ought to have been kept on WW2 rations in their own best interest of course!

"Please Mum, may I have another bowl of porridge?"

Catsmile

It matches the theme... #BeefCurtains

# TellMeYouLoveMeBB
# AAHHHH!

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Jackstar on October 13, 2018, 11:46:45 AM
Holy shit, I never noticed that before. I love a day that starts with learning something new!

Sharp eyes, Citizen! Although, I suppose you have had the opportunity to notice a lot of those by now compared to me.

First we'd need to establish a baseline for the number of dildos you encounter in a typical day before any meaningful comparison can be attempted. Unless you were just saying that you prefer the real thing to a synthetic substitute. Not that there's anything wrong etc...

Metron2267

Quote from: SredniVashtar on October 13, 2018, 11:56:21 AM
First we'd need to establish a baseline for the number of dildos you encounter in a typical day before any meaningful comparison can be attempted. Unless you were just saying that you prefer the real thing to a synthetic substitute. Not that there's anything wrong etc...

Haven't you a kozy little kebab takeaway to while your insipid life away in?

Jackstar

First we'd need to establish a baseline for the number of dildos you encounter in a typical day

So far, largely just you.

Metron2267

Quote from: Jackstar on October 13, 2018, 12:23:56 PM

So far, largely just you.

Only because Pud and Ace of Schlubs are MIA...

;D

Will Ponyboy pull a Heather and entirely avoid the topic of Bellgab? Probably!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: malachi.martini on October 13, 2018, 12:32:48 PM

She once referred to me as one of “her people” because I dropped a Morrisey vid. I guess that all changed for her. Such a fickle heart! Liberals just want us to agree that whatever they’re going through at any moment is reality. Can’t y’all get down with that?! Racists! ::)

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 13, 2018, 12:35:31 PM
She once referred to me as one of “her people” because I dropped a Morrisey vid. I guess that all changed for her. Such a fickle heart! Liberals just want us to agree that whatever they’re going through at any moment is reality. Can’t y’all get down with that?! Racists! ::)

Traitor!

You've been listening to Kanye & the new Trumpy "minstrels"...lol...

;D

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 13, 2018, 12:35:31 PM

>be ponyboysafespace
>mention return of bellgab on bartcast
>get banned on npcgab
>-1000 karma

pate

Quote from: Metron2267 on October 13, 2018, 11:50:49 AM
Why does your fascist state want to regulate pizzas?

>:(

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/10/11/pizzas-must-shrink-lose-toppings-government-anti-obesity-plan/

Pizzas must shrink or lose their toppings under Government plans to cap the calories in thousands of meals sold in restaurants and supermarkets.

Pies, ready meals and sandwiches will also be subject to the new proposed calorie limits, in a desperate bid to tackle Britain’s obesity crisis.

Under the draft proposals, a standard pizza for one should contain no more than 928 calories - far less than many sold by takeaways, restaurants and shops.  And the recommendations suggest that a savoury pie should contain no more than 695 calories.

Public Health England (PHE) said “drastic” measures were needed to combat Britain’s obesity crisis.

Their plans will see recommended limits on thousands of regularly consumed foods, including cooking sauces, soups, burgers and processed meats.

Apparently Englies are so irresponsible that they all ought to have been kept on WW2 rations in their own best interest of course!

"Please Mum, may I have another bowl of porridge?"

Wait a second, don't the BriTardii always want to say "'Muhricans R Fat, durh..."?

I am schlocked!

pate

I think using your numbers as a baseline should work.  Just to keep the number low, we will only count the ones that haven't been in use in the past 24hr period.  What's that about 237?  Counting all shapes and sizes, but omitting objects not intrinsically dildonic that will or have been used in a dildonic manner (e.g. Lightbulbs, champagne bottles, pens, pencils etc.).

ediot: (almost forgot)

Lilith

Quote from: malachi.martini on October 13, 2018, 12:32:48 PM

That's exactly what I was speculating.

pate

@grub @malachy.martian

Hopefully someone will have "their ears on" and report back to HQ with intel...