Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Corona Kitty

Quote from: WOTR on April 09, 2020, 01:55:51 AM
Is this your subtle way of saying "he sold out"?

He became a TV guy

WOTR

Quote from: Nyewalker on April 09, 2020, 01:52:03 AM
He got beat up by Lyle Alzado ...

Well played. Even after google it took me a minute to connect it to the video.  ;D

***Edit to save other needing to google... "Lyle Martin Alzado (April 3, 1949 â€" May 14, 1992) was an American professional All Pro football defensive end of the National Football League."

WOTR

Quote from: Corona Kitty on April 09, 2020, 01:57:35 AM
He became a TV guy

So, he became an actor willing to perform whatever the script calls for?

Good for him. You have to make a living somehow to support your 15 children.*

*But this moment seems like a bad time to be an actor, and a better time to work at a job where you can sit in the comfort of your home in front of a Myke and broadcast...

Corona Kitty

Quote from: WOTR on April 09, 2020, 02:02:37 AM
So, he became an actor willing to perform whatever the script calls for?

Good for him. You have to make a living somehow to support your 15 children.*

*But this moment seems like a bad time to be an actor, and a better time to work at a job where you can sit in the comfort of your home in front of a Myke and broadcast...

Yeah, tv shows and films are taking a beating worse than Nancy kerrigan

DynamoHum

I heard the tail end of the show and then some kind soul sent me the start.

I felt kinda sorry for Marcus. If he is in a nursing home and they have put him in quarantine it’s just going to be a sad and horrible outcome almost certainly, and Heather was right he sounded so unlike the way he normally does. One thing about Heather she is good at offering comfort to her regular callers - whether this is real or not I am hoping Marcus got something from it. As for the guest offering a small sermon on suffering and how it is important, it was unfortunate to say the least.

As for the explanation about MITD - weird how we kinda all called exactly what she says they wanted from her that she was unwilling to pony up.

She’s clearly not forged any lasting friendships from the way she laid them so carefully out for the bus to run them over.

She can still make Keith the bad guy - amazing, that should tell anyone who would want to have any kind of business dealing with her that she can’t act in a proper manner. Keith is involved in the handover for 30 days as I understand it - presumably normal business dealings when you take over a business?

I’d love to hear Rubini’s side of this. I may email him to see if we can get him on LPTD on Saturday. I doubt it will happen, but it would be amazing if it did happen.

It was a beautiful poison chalice.

DynamoHum

Mailed Rubini with a link to the under the bus segment and a request for comment or to come on LPTD on Saturday.

EarthAlien007

Quote from: DynamoHum on April 09, 2020, 03:06:49 AM
Mailed Rubini with a link to the under the bus segment and a request for comment or to come on LPTD on Saturday.

Under the bus? LMFAO!
I'm so far behind. I tried to record this shit but it didn't turn out for some reason. No way can I stay up for this crap, too much work early in the morning. I'll be tuning on on Saturday.

paladin1991

Show us yer titz.

Is this supposed to be...comforting?

[/quote]

paladin1991

Quote from: Corona Kitty on April 08, 2020, 11:05:22 PM
(LOL)

Midnight society sounds retarded.
It sounds like some teen goth club.

timebandit

I must admit the bangs are quite fetching.

#Legacy

Ghost Nutter

A big mess...made by big people who should know better

Ghost Nutter

Quote from: paladin1991 on April 09, 2020, 10:11:57 AM
Show us yer titz.

Is this supposed to be...comforting?

Such a nice young lady

Lilith

We want to hear all about it Heatha.

Lilith

I think we're all up to date on this corona virus stuff Heatha.  We have TV's computers and cell phones.

Asuka Langley

Tritium is based and tumor pilled

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Lilith on April 09, 2020, 10:24:32 PM
I think we're all up to date on this corona virus stuff Heatha.  We have TV's computers and cell phones.

Now, now, It's not news unless Heeth, says it onna air.

Kidnostad3

Heather’s guest doesn’t know what she’s talking about. 

Hyman Rickover, the father of the Nuclear Navy never said that he regretted the introduction nuclear propulsion.  Quite the oppositeâ€"he was known for frequently reminding the sitting President and Congress of the strategic value of nuclear ships and pressed to increase their numbers.  If it were up to Rickover, every deep draft naval combatant would be nuclear powered.  That was a bullshit story that was being circulated by anti-nuclear groups way back when I was in the Navy.

A refueling overhaul (ROH) is required about every 25 years for modern nuclear aircraft carriers or about midway through their operating lifespan as opposed to every two years as claimed by the guest.   There are also shorter maintenance fix-ups called availabilities for ships periodically at shipyards. A particularly lengthy refueling, maintenance, and modernization process for a nuclear aircraft carrier can last up to almost three years and be referred to as a Refueling

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on April 10, 2020, 12:45:32 AM
Heather’s guest doesn’t know what she’s talking about. 

Hyman Rickover, the father of the Nuclear Navy never said that he regretted the introduction nuclear propulsion.  That was a bullshit story that was being circulated by anti-nuclear groups way back when I was in the Navy.

A refueling overhaul (ROH) is required about every 25 years for modern nuclear aircraft carriers or about midway through their operating lifespan as opposed to every two years as claimed by the guest.   There are also shorter maintenance fix-ups called availabilities for ships periodically at shipyards. A particularly lengthy refueling, maintenance, and modernization process for a nuclear aircraft carrier can last up to almost three years and be referred to as a Refueling

Everyone’s full of shit except you and Henry Kissinger, apparently. ::) ::)

Zzzzzzz...

Lilith

Sorry, I fell asleep.  Its a topic I'm interested in, so I'm giving it another try with my morning coffee.

timebandit

Quote from: Lilith on April 10, 2020, 06:14:48 AM
Sorry, I fell asleep.  Its a topic I'm interested in, so I'm giving it another try with my morning coffee.
did you dream of heather?..it's ok to admit it ;)

#4EverHeather

Lilith

Long story short, it was an interesting topic, but only Heatha could make it feel like a sing song kindergarten class.

Nyewalker

Quote from: timebandit on April 10, 2020, 09:19:35 AM
did you dream of heather?..it's ok to admit it ;)

Apparently brig is reluctant to admit her degeneracy...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Df7SsnUdYUA

Morgus

I see that Noory is planning a 2 hour "tribute" to Art Bell on Monday night Apr 13, the 2nd anniversary of his death.
What does Heather plan to do? ;)

Pizzapunch

Quote from: Morgus on April 10, 2020, 03:33:05 PM
I see that Noory is planning a 2 hour "tribute" to Art Bell on Monday night Apr 13, the 2nd anniversary of his death.
What does Heather plan to do? ;)
Maybe she should call into Noorys show

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Nyewalker on April 10, 2020, 03:28:11 PM
Apparently brig is reluctant to admit her degeneracy...

Lately when I look at your posts I’m imagining another Lee parody song called Nye Walkin to the tune of this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oALKAh_bL5g