• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

QuoteAage Nost was born on a farm in Norway, Northern Europe, and later in life after graduation from Agricultural College, he operated the family farm for several years. Along the way he spent 1 year in mandatory military service driving a battle tank in his country of Norway.

At the age of 25 he left his country to go to the USA to attend flight school at Emery School of Aviation in Greeley, Colorado, where after 1 year he then graduated, and has obtained the following pilot licenses: COMMERCIAL PILOT LICENSE, INSTRUMENT RATING FLIGHT INSTRUCTOR, MULTI ENGINE RATING AND MULTI ENGINE INSTRUCTOR. Aage Nost has also worked various flight schools and Air Taxi operators.

He’s taught the SUBLIMINAL DYNAMICS MIND DEVELOPMENT course which teaches you to assimilate information from a book at the rate of 50,000 or more words per minute or more, Perfected Memory, creative visualization for healing and manifestation, creative goal setting as well as other things NOT taught in the regular school system.

He co-wrote the book ALIEN ENCOUNTERS IN AMERICA’S MIDWEST which featured hidden Government documents proving the Government cover-up of the UFO issue, NASA prints of buildings and structures ON OUR Moon, and personal testimonies from people who have had contact with Extraterrestrials.

He created, wrote and published THE CONSTITUTIONAL LIBERATOR a monthly newsletter covering controversial political issues, the TRUTH BEHIND THE TRUTH, health issues and BANNED medical cures that work, besides many topics the mainstream media do NOT want to touch!
https://www.thekingdomofnye.com/

Lilith

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: aldousburbank on April 14, 2020, 06:36:23 PM
Ben Franklin is definitely a get!

Yeah, he should definitely be touting himself as the reincarnation of. :D

Gunner65

Commit#   Sentence yy/mm/dd   Sentence County   Court Cause#   Offense Date   Sentence Status   Crime   Crime Info   Felony Class   Ruling   Verified
A01   5 Y/ 0 M/ 0 D   PIMA   20023376   04/03/2002   IMPOSED   CONSPIRACY ASSIST CRIM SYND/LEAD GANG   ND/NR   CL2   Y   YES
A02   1 Y/ 0 M/ 0 D   PIMA   20023376   04/03/2002   IMPOSED   ATTEMPT TO COMMIT HARASSMENT   ND/NR   CL6   N   YES

Got a GED in 2012 while in prison.  Unusual to serve a year in the military driving a battle tank without graduating HS - Or becoming a professional pilot! ???
Served five years in Arizona State prison.

https://www.rapsheetz.com/arizona/doc-prisoner/AAGE_NOST/256119

This Arizona document indicates Nost was "functionally illiterate" in 2010.

12/31/2010   FUNCTIONAL LITERACY       E   0.0   0.0   
10/31/2010   FUNCTIONAL LITERACY       E   0.0   0.0

Gunner65

Some details are in this court document:

https://www.casemine.com/judgement/us/59145dbdadd7b049341fd75d

Nost also ran for a House Seat in 2000.

Nost, Aage â€" Libertarian. Candidate for U.S. Representative from Arizona 5th District, 2000.
http://politicalgraveyard.com/bio/norval-nova.html

Gunner65

How is it even possible for someone who is considered functionally illiterate to run for US House of Representatives? Or join the military or obtain a pilots license?

Quote from: Gunner65 on April 14, 2020, 08:03:04 PM
How is it even possible for someone who is considered functionally illiterate to run for US House of Representatives? Or join the military or obtain a pilots license?

I dunno but if I was looking for a criminal syndicate or gang to join, I don't think that sorry-ass dude would be my pick for the "Leader of the Pack"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8UKf65NOzM

Gunner65

Yeah, wierd right?  And the court initially gave him probation, but he violated that so they imposed the full sentence on his dumb ass  ;D

It amazes me how these people get away with hiding their pasts. I am willing to be this asshat was never a pilot either.

Zartax

Less than 2 months since his last appearance and she is recycling guests already? That Tony must really be busy...

paladin1991

Quote from: Gunner65 on April 14, 2020, 07:02:55 PM
Commit#   Sentence yy/mm/dd   Sentence County   Court Cause#   Offense Date   Sentence Status   Crime   Crime Info   Felony Class   Ruling   Verified
A01   5 Y/ 0 M/ 0 D   PIMA   20023376   04/03/2002   IMPOSED   CONSPIRACY ASSIST CRIM SYND/LEAD GANG   ND/NR   CL2   Y   YES
A02   1 Y/ 0 M/ 0 D   PIMA   20023376   04/03/2002   IMPOSED   ATTEMPT TO COMMIT HARASSMENT   ND/NR   CL6   N   YES

Got a GED in 2012 while in prison.  Unusual to serve a year in the military driving a battle tank without graduating HS - Or becoming a professional pilot! ???
Served five years in Arizona State prison.

https://www.rapsheetz.com/arizona/doc-prisoner/AAGE_NOST/256119

This Arizona document indicates Nost was "functionally illiterate" in 2010.

12/31/2010   FUNCTIONAL LITERACY       E   0.0   0.0   
10/31/2010   FUNCTIONAL LITERACY       E   0.0   0.0

Great find, Gunner.  You're right, a bit of weirdness there.

paladin1991

Quote from: Gunner65 on April 14, 2020, 08:03:04 PM
Really?

timebandit

timebandit

good intro last night..
deep tone, nice volume..
cadence fell off at the end but overall
a solid 7

#Legacy

Asuka Langley

I want to hate the Bee Gees but i cant, dem sultry voices!

timebandit

heather doesn't know Trump has history with that idiot reporter..
he's from Playboy, if you can call that a reporter.

timebandit

can't really trust Drudge anymore..
there's rumblings they were sold and it's QT

BellHop

Anyone know how I can get an archive of Heather’s shows? I’d subscribe but I am broke.

timebandit

I downloaded episode 1 of season 3 Black mirror to see what the hubbub was about.
Will purview and report back.

#LegacyRelated

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: timebandit on April 15, 2020, 09:40:52 PM
I downloaded episode 1 of season 3 Black mirror to see what the hubbub was about.
Will purview and report back.

#LegacyRelated

The whole series was pretty amazing, really.

Tinfoil_Helm

1: Why did Keith sell?

2: Why did Dave leave?  (I assume 1 and 2 are connected)

3: WTF did Heather do THIS TIME to get fired after one lousy shift?  I assume she was just bragging about herself the whole show?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Tinfoil_Helm on April 15, 2020, 09:58:00 PM
1: Why did Keith sell?

2: Why did Dave leave?  (I assume 1 and 2 are connected)

3: WTF did Heather do THIS TIME to get fired after one lousy shift?  I assume she was just bragging about herself the whole show?

1: You

2: Suck

3: Dick

Lilith

Poor Heatha is feeling pandemic burnout.