Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Lilith

I felt sure Heatha wanted to change her website from KON to MITD.  lol

Lilith

Heatha's affiliates.

BWAHAHAHAHA

Lilith

Well, it's not customer service after all.  8)

DynamoHum

Quote from: Lilith on April 11, 2020, 04:09:49 AM
The dirty laundry is the best bits of your show Heatha.

Oh was there dirty laundry?

And a small bit of spam...

The Little Podcast That Did will be broadcasting TODAY:
5pm EDT
2pm PDT
10pm BST

http://minifang.no-ip.info:8000/stream <â€"â€"-Live Stream

https://t.co/7bcliUukci. <â€"â€"â€" Discord

We’ll be discussing best practices for dystopian prepping, how to start a sourdough yeast from scratch and the best way to make a replica decontamination unit to the one they used in the film The Andromeda Strain. Oh there’s been a bit of Heather Wade related drama as well this week so let’s have a chat about that as well!

Join us! It’s not as if you are going anywhere is it? 

Quote from: DynamoHum on April 11, 2020, 09:11:52 AM
Oh was there dirty laundry?

And a small bit of spam...

The Little Podcast That Did will be broadcasting TODAY:
5pm EDT
2pm PDT
10pm BST

http://minifang.no-ip.info:8000/stream <â€"â€"-Live Stream

https://t.co/7bcliUukci. <â€"â€"â€" Discord

We’ll be discussing best practices for dystopian prepping, how to start a sourdough yeast from scratch and the best way to make a replica decontamination unit to the one they used in the film The Andromeda Strain. Oh there’s been a bit of Heather Wade related drama as well this week so let’s have a chat about that as well!

Join us! It’s not as if you are going anywhere is it?

Looking forward to it!

BellHop

I’m confused - what happened with Heather and MITD?

GravitySucks

Quote from: BellHop on April 11, 2020, 08:53:25 PM
I’m confused - what happened with Heather and MITD?

Art Died
Heather Cried
Vara Tried
Heather Cried
Tim O Applied
Heather Pried
Radini Lied
Heather Cried

Any questions?

BellHop

Can I get that fleshed out a bit? I know Art died and Heather left and did her own show, yadda yadda yadda... was she supposed to return to MITD or something? Why is Keith no longer involved?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: BellHop on April 11, 2020, 10:47:17 PM
Can I get that fleshed out a bit? I know Art died and Heather left and did her own show, yadda yadda yadda... was she supposed to return to MITD or something? Why is Keith no longer involved?

He sold the network to the people who are doing the show now. Heather was to be involved, then she wasn’t, then she was. I’m not sure where it stands now.

GravitySucks

Quote from: BellHop on April 11, 2020, 10:47:17 PM

Keith sold the show and the network. Heather somehow ended up thinking she had regained her role as the host of MITD. She did one show and then things went to shit.  I guess she didn’t understand the terms of the deal and either backed out or was fired.  For the last few nights she has been doing a show on her own website/stream. Last word from MITD was the show will resume on 4/13 with a flat earther named Tim O that actually tried to do one show the first night after they bought the stuff from Keith. As far as I know most people cancelled their subscription. I hope Keith cashed the check.

DynamoHum

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 11, 2020, 11:05:34 PM
Keith sold the show and the network. Heather somehow ended up thinking she had regained her role as the host of MITD. She did one show and then things went to shit.  I guess she didn’t understand the terms of the deal and either backed out or was fired.  For the last few nights she has been doing a show on her own website/stream. Last word from MITD was the show will resume on 4/13 with a flat earther named Tim O that actually tried to do one show the first night after they bought the stuff from Keith. As far as I know most people cancelled their subscription. I hope Keith cashed the check.

When you think that pretty much happened over 3 days it was an amazing chunk of wtfness packed into a short amount of time.

paladin1991

Quote from: DynamoHum on April 12, 2020, 03:20:11 AM
When you think that pretty much happened over 3 days it was an amazing chunk of wtfness packed into a short amount of time.
I know, right?  didn't even get to pop my popcorn.

timebandit

what's this 'children in caves' I'm seeing?
need a show on that post quick.

#Legacy

Quote from: DynamoHum on April 12, 2020, 03:20:11 AM

Midnight in the Desert had 4 hosts in damn near as many days: Tim W's last show, Tim O's abortion of an episode, Heather Wade's 1 day delusion of grandeur, and Art Bell on repeats.

pate

Quote from: DynamoHum on April 11, 2020, 09:11:52 AM
... how to start a sourdough yeast from scratch ...

I have been meaning to try this with the wild yeast that makes the Juniper Berries on the tree appear blue (when you rinse them under warmish water the berries reveal their true reddish color) for a few years now.  Does your method involve fresh picked Juniper Berries?

-p

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Insomniac Missourian on April 12, 2020, 08:09:29 PM
Midnight in the Desert had 4 hosts in damn near as many days: Tim W's last show, Tim O's abortion of an episode, Heather Wade's 1 day delusion of grandeur, and Art Bell on repeats.

heh heh

Silphion

𝖬𝗌. 𝖶𝖺𝖽𝖾 𝗁𝖺𝖽 𝖺 𝖻𝖾𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗈𝗉𝖾𝗋𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇, 𝗁𝗂𝗀𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗇𝖽𝖺𝗋𝖽𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖧𝖤𝖠𝖱𝖳 - 𝗂𝗇𝖾𝗏𝗂𝗍𝖺𝖻𝗅𝗒 𝗂𝗇𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗉𝖺𝗍𝗂𝖻𝗅𝖾 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝖺 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝖿𝗎𝗌𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝗈𝖿 𝗀𝗋𝖾𝖾𝖽𝗒 𝗐𝖾𝖺𝗌𝖾𝗅𝗌.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Silphion on April 12, 2020, 10:50:20 PM
𝖬𝗌. 𝖶𝖺𝖽𝖾 𝗁𝖺𝖽 𝖺 𝖻𝖾𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗈𝗉𝖾𝗋𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇, 𝗁𝗂𝗀𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗇𝖽𝖺𝗋𝖽𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖧𝖤𝖠𝖱𝖳 - 𝗂𝗇𝖾𝗏𝗂𝗍𝖺𝖻𝗅𝗒 𝗂𝗇𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗉𝖺𝗍𝗂𝖻𝗅𝖾 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝖺 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝖿𝗎𝗌𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝗈𝖿 𝗀𝗋𝖾𝖾𝖽𝗒 𝗐𝖾𝖺𝗌𝖾𝗅𝗌.

Welcome to Bellgab. Post often.

DynamoHum

Quote from: pate on April 12, 2020, 09:38:05 PM
I have been meaning to try this with the wild yeast that makes the Juniper Berries on the tree appear blue (when you rinse them under warmish water the berries reveal their true reddish color) for a few years now.  Does your method involve fresh picked Juniper Berries?

-p

It does not - however I think I might try that ... sounds almost magical!

pate

Quote from: DynamoHum on April 13, 2020, 01:47:22 AM
It does not - however I think I might try that ... sounds almost magical!

I think you are supposed to start with a regular bread-yeast and add in either fresh juniper berries, or the water you use to rinse off the wild yeasts from the fresh picked berries.  It is the same wild yeast you could get from fresh picked grapes, I think;  for me Juniper Berries are easier to find...

Since I am drinking the beer, there is an awful Belgian Sour Beer that sort-of uses the same concept:  they leave the mash open to the air to make an awful "sourdough" beer, I don't think they pitch an actual beer yeast, just let nature ruin the batch.

Gross.

-p

Nyewalker

Has Ghost Art passed over yet ... Is it safe to do radio .

Quote from: Nyewalker on April 13, 2020, 06:30:16 AM
Has Ghost Art passed over yet ...

Still waiting at the light, debating over whether it's a trick or not.

timebandit

and here we GO!..finally the weekends over..
Count Down Begins!

#Legacy

timebandit

Let's move it time!
Chompin at the bit!

#Legacy

Hog

Quote from: Nyewalker on April 13, 2020, 06:30:16 AM
Has Ghost Art passed over yet ... Is it safe to do radio .

It's now safe to DO radio, still unwise to TALK radio.

peace
Hog

Morgus

Something new at the Kingdom of Knye website today:

https://www.youtube.com/embed/EGNj8Kl_Kso
Heather Wade Fire Dancing

Lilith

Quote from: Morgus on April 13, 2020, 07:36:05 PM

That's hilarious!  ;D

Nyewalker

Quote from: Morgus on April 13, 2020, 07:36:05 PM

If you look really close, you can see there's a live snake wrapped around her ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGNj8Kl_Kso