• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

pate

"...seen us..." is properly spake:  "...done seent us..." when using the pate-particle tension of the verb.

Gawd.

-p

pate

"...they wuz their!.."

He-ha!!

This guy reckons himself a real-surcher, Ooo-Foes!

Nautical!

-p

Zartax

is this guy describing a book or an experience.

Was he 4 years old?

I haven't heard that yet

Lilith

This might be the most embarrassing episode yet.  Heather putting on an act as tho she buys it, PRICELESS.

Lilith

"um hmmm, Oh my Gawd".

"Oh Jim, Oh my Gawd".

Lilith

SHE had a tail under her gown?   :o

pate

4/10,

Numbers, man.  Tell ewe wot!

-p

pate

What-A-Burger are these names being dropped?

-p

Lilith

Heatha said that she will not put up with any callers insulting Jim.

Lilith

Jims friend called in.  Heatha says she was not expecting that...

...not expecting that at ALL...

um hmmmm.

Lilith

Checking the looking glass again.

Don't everyone call in all at once now, ya hear?

Lilith

Even Jim wasn't listening to Heatha read the looking glass comment.  LOL

Lilith

Zartax

Thanks Adrienne for missing the first two hours.

And then telling some story unrelated to the guest.

Ghost Nutter

And she hung up on..Heidi Hollis? lol

pate

pate

Burn up that dump delay!  Wooo!

Ewe Effen Oh.

-p

Zartax

Jim was 4 years old.
Part 2 if Heather stays on the air
Stay tuned

Silphion

Organization for Paranormal Understanding and Support - opusnetwork.org

Hog

Quote from: DynamoHum on March 27, 2020, 12:14:54 PM
I can’t wait, maybe she will go all Thanos.

I’m not a nurse, but I am curious as to why you think that :)
It was a comment made by Azzerae who was trying to get under your skin about formerly working at an abortion clinic, that led me to believe that you MAY be a nurse. I earned my nursing degree just under a decade ago in my early 30's. I was studying podiatry in downtown Toronto before and during the 2003 global epidemic of SARS/CoV, the virus which caused SARS which killed 42 of the 250 Canadians it infected, including 2 healthcare workers.  That was/is nothing like SARS/CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19. 

I was literally the last person that my local Police Department ran a Police Check AND Vulnerable Sector Search(VSS). The VSS is an extra layer of screening that goes by birthdate and fingerprints, as names can be changed, to ensure that the applicant isn't a convicted pedophile or other similar. Because they were closed to the public, I was granted special access by the Chief.(talk about getting the stink'eye from a bunch of cops-I got a whole lot of, what the fuck is this guy doing in here?)  It was all free of charge, which was odd.  At least now I can legally take up a spot as hospital staff goes down sick, wherever that hospital may be.

Take care Dynamo.

peace
Hog

DynamoHum

Quote from: Hog on March 31, 2020, 07:17:32 AM
It was a comment made by Azzerae who was trying to get under your skin about formerly working at an abortion clinic, that led me to believe that you MAY be a nurse. I earned my nursing degree just under a decade ago in my early 30's. I was studying podiatry in downtown Toronto before and during the 2003 global epidemic of SARS/CoV, the virus which caused SARS which killed 42 of the 250 Canadians it infected, including 2 healthcare workers.  That was/is nothing like SARS/CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19. 

I was literally the last person that my local Police Department ran a Police Check AND Vulnerable Sector Search(VSS). The VSS is an extra layer of screening that goes by birthdate and fingerprints, as names can be changed, to ensure that the applicant isn't a convicted pedophile or other similar. Because they were closed to the public, I was granted special access by the Chief.(talk about getting the stink'eye from a bunch of cops-I got a whole lot of, what the fuck is this guy doing in here?)  It was all free of charge, which was odd.  At least now I can legally take up a spot as hospital staff goes down sick, wherever that hospital may be.

Take care Dynamo.

peace
Hog

Ahh no I was in an admin/counselling role there :)

Please stay safe when you go to the hospital to help others my friend.

timebandit

heather is the end all..
the be all, the light and the love.

#Magnificence