• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Lilith

Checking out last nights show with my morning coffee.  Dunno for how long...

Quote from: Lilith on March 27, 2020, 07:26:35 AM
Checking out last nights show with my morning coffee.  Dunno for how long...

All the way!

Lilith

Oh sure, reading looking glass comments, and reading the guests profile from her website.  So much safer than answering the fone.

Heatha Safe Space Wade works.   :)

Lilith

Uh oh,  lotsa packet dropping going on at the moment.

Jackstar

Quote from: DynamoHum on March 26, 2020, 11:08:43 AM
My own interest is really only in open lines these days.

No interest in self-preservation of the restoration of the Republic! OPEN LINES OR BUST, SHADOWTROOPERS

See, this is why precision in speech matters. Does this mean this person isn't really interested in the open lines back in the day when that was all I was really interested in?

Probably not. In any event, my own history of disappointment on this issue biases me here, because once I figured out that the entire telephone system was a rigged game, I pretty much lost all hope.

Oh, and also, that bababooey thing. How was that entertaining? Oh, right, dominant control of the main media market. If everyone is laughing, it must be a little funny, especially after the ninetieth time.

So meanwhile, "open" lines. You mean like how Bell did it? Yes, that was great. I actually preferred Hilly Rose, looking back, given that Bell routinely and subtly tuned down certain subjects.

I remember this one time, I called in, and I was loaded for bowling: "Art, do you believe that the weather on this planet is being controlled?" And he immediately backpedaled.

Quote from: Art BellWell... not really controlled... more like... influenced..."

If Art Bell was "great" at handling open lines, I wanna know who else is just "mediocre," because once separated from the mysterious thrill of unawareness, as to who might be on next, there wasn't really anything special about Bell's handling of open calls.

In my recollection, anything safe was greeted with jolly times, anyone who started tame and started to sneak in the danger queries would be sparred and putdown and then muted before an ominous last word, and anyone trying to blaze into his face with a Gotcha! got the furious backpedal.

Who even does "open lines"? With Bell gone, who is the present "greatest"? Is there a list of shows that offer open phone numbers to get live on air? Is there an app that will just autodial constantly until some schlub picks up?

How can anything in the human experience be considered "open" when there are people still in prison for growing the wrong plants without paying the right bribes, and Assange is either the subject of a trashy pulp novel masquerading as news, or the most evil crime imaginable is ongoing daily and few even remember and fewer still even contemplate the meaning of its event.

My own interest is really only in identifying anyone involved in keeping lines closed, and presenting some closely held intel. Honestly, I used to wish to bust open the paradigm, and now I've come to realize that if I can make people crushed flat by the weight of their own guilt, I'm just as satisfied with way, way less effort.

Any of y'all remember that one time when I got banned, and when I got back (pretty quick), Art Bell himself was posting openly and making veiled references to not making fun of my parents? Yeah, a classy guy. So subtle. So impossible to pin down.

I'll be honest, I hope the fucker went tranny and (Redacted) has been his straight up heteroclone since the beginning. Talked mad shit, eh, then died of an overdose a day later on Friday the 13th and then SO UNEXPECTEDLY everyone involved has a special script that doesn't add up and turns it into a ceaseless spiral.

And then his inexplicably lacking in social skills alleged service industry operator alternates between mad, power-grab sketchy and incessantly revivaling, like a phoenix on a tape loop that is forever unwinding and then suddenly being refilled with skeins of fresh tape.

Why not instead of open lines, there's open blockchain, and then the global net can all submit their questions and they get filtered and sorted with their eventual answers into an eternal record?

I'll be honest, I don't know if there's a way to compress audio and store it on block, and I'm no mood to study to find out, nor to invent and code it if there isn't. Surely there's some plucky Asian coder with severe OCD and some body defect that makes her unsuitable for that one weirdo's fap bank--I'll take her, there's no rush, I don't need it implemented for at least a couple years, and that will plenty of time to demonstrate the truth of the rumor to her, that sex with white men confers immunity to COVID.

Look, I'm just saying, there aren't any open lines, and if there are, they won't be there for long, and if they are, it's gonna end up revolving around chicks, food, and mutual whinging about something everyone can agree on  being terrible, like, acid burns in your elbow or something.

Tell me I'm wrong. Tell me there's a phone number I can call that doesn't lead to MITD's little spot of the Erstaz Zone. There has got to be a variety of options. Do not make me do this without any allowances.

Wait, this is a sex thing, isn't it? Sweet glory, I'm numb from the chin down all this week, I can't even tell.

Jackstar

Quote from: Lilith on March 27, 2020, 08:06:32 AM
lotsa packet dropping going on

I'm seeking a round table conference call with everyone of the opinion that this kind of gaslighting serves some kind of useful purpose. I have information that will lead to the arrest of Hillary Clinton.

DynamoHum

I was gonna quote you JS, but it really only comes down to one thing, and we are all waiting for it:

The next meltdown.

Hog

Quote from: DynamoHum on March 27, 2020, 08:37:12 AM
I was gonna quote you JS, but it really only comes down to one thing, and we are all waiting for it:

The next meltdown.
Hey Dynamo, what's shaking?

So far she has had a Three Mile Island and a Chernobyl.  Her next and IMO, her last meltdown will make Fukashima look like small kitchen fire.

Personal question(answer optional-of course):  Are you a Nurse?

peace
Hog

Quote from: Heather Wade on October 25, 2013, 01:11:28 AM
I can't volunteer.  I live below the poverty line and I am too busy surviving everyday.

Is Heather still in poverty.

DynamoHum

Quote from: Hog on March 27, 2020, 10:06:16 AM
Hey Dynamo, what's shaking?

So far she has had a Three Mile Island and a Chernobyl.  Her next and IMO, her last meltdown will make Fukashima look like small kitchen fire.

Personal question(answer optional-of course):  Are you a Nurse?

peace
Hog

I can’t wait, maybe she will go all Thanos.

I’m not a nurse, but I am curious as to why you think that :)

timebandit

heather's so smokin hot..

women hate her cause they can't be her.

#Legacy

Lilith

20 seconds MARK!

Stand by to go...

Lilith

Reading the looking glass on open lines night?

It should be illegal.

Zartax

Any reference to that fucking movie Contact nulls and voids any chance of me paying attention.

Lilith

Marie wants to go Thrift Store shopping.

Lilith

Heatha, stop yapping, and take calls.

Lilith

It's open lines night Heatha, you're not supposed to be reading the looking glass, or yapping at us, you're supposed to be talking to callers onna phone.

Lilith

I think the caller is thinking about the short sellers.

Lilith

You should undastand that Heatha.  If the callers don't "treat you right", you just bitch, hang up on them, and then bitch about them.

Lilith

I did wonder if it can by carried by bed bugs when I was watching a Senda video.  Not by bites, I just wondered if they carry it around on their bodies if somebody sneezed on them.

Lilith

Pearls of Wisdom from Heather Wade...

Lilith

Heatha didn't go on the "BIG NETWORK" because Heatha didn't wanna sell "Witch Dr. Tea".

Zartax

Get the Tea isn't witch doctor tea?

Lilith

No confirmed cases, doesn't mean no cases.

Big difference.