Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Quote from: Lilith on March 21, 2020, 07:03:43 AM
That was a fun show IMO.
I have to listen, I can never stay awake...It comes on at midnight 🕛 by me ...

WOTR

Quote from: Lilith on March 21, 2020, 12:05:07 AM
Indeed, it's probably not only a stress on internet provider systems, but also on our crumbling electric grid.
I would be interested to see what the demand really looks like residential vs. industrial. I would be willing to bet that as industry shuts down, the demand decreases (even if I have my LED light bulb in my room on more hours per day...)

whoozit

timebandit

hurry back heather,
your public needs you.

#Namaste

timebandit

another big shoe tonight people..
let's give heather a roaring welcome back.

#ThereCanOnlyBeOne

Hog

Quote from: VC on February 20, 2020, 05:06:49 PM
It seems Metron is oozing s-he's Vengeance is Mine on BG alleging MV/Liberace! runs a Cyber Stalking and Harassment website that deprives Heather Wade of making an honest living deserving of some valued income to support herself.

And, MV/Liberace! (and Groyper too) is under imminent threat of legal actions by law suits and jail time for harassment and stalking too! LOL. :D

Metron's case against BG is:

[attachment=1,msg1377505]

[attachment=2,msg1377505]

Now I understand why the Gabcast was cancelled.    "There's Bellgab and then there's real life and never shall the two meet.  I'm Michael VanDeVen."   Shit got real, but it sounds like hogwash to me. MV "created an environment where Heater couldn't earn a living?"  Please, the world wouldn't even know who Heather Wade was if it wasn't for Bellgab and MV.  Her 2 or 3 appearances on Eric Dawes podcast "Fret Files" as the cool chick doing the Guitar NEWS" portion of the production would have been it.  But even then, the only place you could hear Fret Files was at UFOShip.com. (MV's own podcast "network", which me mentioning is grating him right at this very moment-sorry dude) MV hosted Fret Files back in 2013 or so on UFOSHIP.com, before business considerations forced Eric to move the show elsewhere.

Fret Files 2nd Episode had Heather as Red, here is the introduction of that 2nd episode
"""In this episode, Eric confesses to being a guitar snob, and a new segment, “Guitar News with Red” is unveiled. Questions from callers include general tuning tips, Strat bridge set-up tech talk, and what to do with a guitar inheritence. To close out the show, Eric is joined by Jay Boone, the ‘Soul Proprietor’ of Emerald City Guitars to talk about the past, present, and future of the vintage guitar market.""

The fact remains, Heather Wade (redacted)s mere existence in the world of radio/podcasting was solely dependent on Bellgab.com/UFOSHIP.com and its place in Art Bell history.  Art Bell would never have had Heather and Aldous to the Art Bell compound for the "HW/AB interview" where Heather and Art "first talked radio"(AKA Art first got a boner for Heather-and even though she was white, she "talked radio" and Art hadn't had that since Ramona Bell.  Any and all experience that brought her to Art Bell's attention(heck even Dave claimed he "heard (redacted)s voice first" when he called into a Gabcast) was due to Bellgab.com and it's owners/operators.

Heather should take a cue from Eric Daw.  That guy went from working for a guitar shop teching/fixing guitars, some may say Luther, but he avoids that term, to now working independently under his own name, selling his own guitars(did that before as well-the "Pin-Up" series guitars).  Upon calling into a Gabcast and speaking with MV, Eric (bellgabs "The General) has publicly thanked Bellgab.coms owner MV/Lee for helping get his start in podcasting and helping Eric bring his GREAT talents with guitars to the world. "Fret Files" was an excellent production from the get go. Eric's wife Melissa also takes part and back in the day the couple had just had their first child and had just got it to settle so they could record that months show.  That like some of the Gabcasts had a realistic, unpolished, "family" tone to the show.  Just makes for good honest listening.

Are you listening Heather? Honesty resonates with listeners.  Art Bell tried to pass the staff to you and you dropped it.  Stop your revisionism of history by blaming others and your feeble attempts at "open lines" that are nothing but prepared friend callers.  If you dont like a challenging caller, hang up on them.  Take a page from Michael Savage, he just pots the caller down.  Don't sit there and argue, go the next caller.

Here's his site BTW.  Eric just celebrated with his 100th Fret Files Episode. on MArch 15/2020.
https://www.ericdaw.com/

peace
Hog

timebandit

Quote from: Hog on March 23, 2020, 01:18:18 PM
Now I understand why the Gabcast was cancelled.    "There's Bellgab and then there's real life and never shall the two meet.  I'm Michael VanDeVen."   Shit got real, but it sounds like hogwash to me. MV "created an environment where Heater couldn't earn a living?"  Please, the world wouldn't even know who Heather Wade was if it wasn't for Bellgab and MV.  Her 2 or 3 appearances on Eric Dawes podcast "Fret Files" as the cool chick doing the Guitar NEWS" portion of the production would have been it.  But even then, the only place you could hear Fret Files was at UFOShip.com. (MV's own podcast "network", which me mentioning is grating him right at this very moment-sorry dude) MV hosted Fret Files back in 2013 or so on UFOSHIP.com, before business considerations forced Eric to move the show elsewhere.

Fret Files 2nd Episode had Heather as Red, here is the introduction of that 2nd episode
"""In this episode, Eric confesses to being a guitar snob, and a new segment, “Guitar News with Red” is unveiled. Questions from callers include general tuning tips, Strat bridge set-up tech talk, and what to do with a guitar inheritence. To close out the show, Eric is joined by Jay Boone, the ‘Soul Proprietor’ of Emerald City Guitars to talk about the past, present, and future of the vintage guitar market.""

The fact remains, Heather Wade (redacted)s mere existence in the world of radio/podcasting was solely dependent on Bellgab.com/UFOSHIP.com and its place in Art Bell history.  Art Bell would never have had Heather and Aldous to the Art Bell compound for the "HW/AB interview" where Heather and Art "first talked radio"(AKA Art first got a boner for Heather-and even though she was white, she "talked radio" and Art hadn't had that since Ramona Bell.  Any and all experience that brought her to Art Bell's attention(heck even Dave claimed he "heard (redacted)s voice first" when he called into a Gabcast) was due to Bellgab.com and it's owners/operators.

Heather should take a cue from Eric Daw.  That guy went from working for a guitar shop teching/fixing guitars, some may say Luther, but he avoids that term, to now working independently under his own name, selling his own guitars(did that before as well-the "Pin-Up" series guitars).  Upon calling into a Gabcast and speaking with MV, Eric (bellgabs "The General) has publicly thanked Bellgab.coms owner MV/Lee for helping get his start in podcasting and helping Eric bring his GREAT talents with guitars to the world. "Fret Files" was an excellent production from the get go. Eric's wife Melissa also takes part and back in the day the couple had just had their first child and had just got it to settle so they could record that months show.  That like some of the Gabcasts had a realistic, unpolished, "family" tone to the show.  Just makes for good honest listening.

Are you listening Heather? Honesty resonates with listeners.  Art Bell tried to pass the staff to you and you dropped it.  Stop your revisionism of history by blaming others and your feeble attempts at "open lines" that are nothing but prepared friend callers.  If you dont like a challenging caller, hang up on them.  Take a page from Michael Savage, he just pots the caller down.  Don't sit there and argue, go the next caller.

Here's his site BTW.  Eric just celebrated with his 100th Fret Files Episode. on MArch 15/2020.
https://www.ericdaw.com/

peace
Hog
very interesting.. way way before my time.

Jackstar

I remember Eric Daw. Dude was/is thoroughly legit. He made me wish I gave a shit about guitars. I could have learned a lot!

Catsmile

#RulesOfBellGab:
#BellGabâ,,¢AlwaysTalkAboutBellGabâ,,¢BellGabâ,,¢BellGabâ,,¢
#BellGabâ,,¢VirtualDenOfMudHutDwellin'RatEatin'Haters
#BellGabâ,,¢VaguelyLovableWhenArtBellNeedsItPitOfVipersOtherwise
#BellGabâ,,¢ThePlacePeopleBlameTheSmellOfTheirPissAfterEatingAsparagus
#BellGabâ,,¢BestPlaceToBlameForYourPersonalFailingsInLife
#BellGabâ,,¢TheVirtualForumAlways@FaultForYourRealityNOEXCEPTIONS
#BellGabâ,,¢WhereLeesGoodDeedsNeverGoUnpunished 
#BellGabâ,,¢LiveTheWarshakTest!
#BellGabâ,,¢VirtualCommunityChangingRealLives
#BellGabâ,,¢VirtuallyAllThingsToAllPeople
#BellGabâ,,¢ButForTheGraceOfLeeGoEye
#BellGabâ,,¢GivethBellGabâ,,¢TakethAway
#PraiseTheAllPowerfulLee

trostol

timebandit

Come on!..Let's do this!
Yeahh!

#Legacy

Lilith

20 seconds MARK!

Stand by to GO!

Lilith

We all want ta undastand Heatha.

Lilith

Heatha, you could have just posted this on your website for us to read ourselves if we wanted to...

Lilith

How would gloves help?  They cough, the droplets get on their gloves, they use their gloved hand with the droplets on it to put the can on the shelf...

timebandit

they wipe the glistening moist gloves off on their jeans then go back to stacking fruit

Lilith

Quote from: timebandit on March 23, 2020, 10:32:29 PM
they wipe the glistening moist gloves off on their jeans then go back to stacking fruit

ikr?

Ghost Nutter

She's doing a much better job, of covering...Covid-19...now..good show!

Lilith

Lilith

Thank You so much Heatha for reading this for us from your website.

Jackstar

Quote from: Ghost Nutter on March 23, 2020, 10:51:47 PM

Lilith

Well, how about the idea that people want to buy extra so they can reduce the number of times they have to go to the grocery store, to reduce their exposure to "the virus"?

Lilith

Quote from: Ghost Nutter on March 23, 2020, 10:51:47 PM