• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on January 27, 2021, 07:43:20 PM
This woman must live close to a stop sign or something.  Constant sounds of vehicles nearby in the background.
She just babbles on and on and you can tell what she says is obviously contrived. Her voice and manner is gratingly obnoxious.

Gunner65

And Dietrich is placating her somehow...he is being overtly affectionate toward her but being sarcastic and evil at the same time.  And she doesn't have a clue.

Gunner65

"I'd like to talk to you privately as soon as possible" - Douglas Dietrich

Pelayo

Hey all you gangstalkers out there, please hit the thumbs down button in ddd's chat. If Michael Aquino can hit the dislike button from beyond the grave, you can too.

Gunner65

Dietrich has definitely pissed someone off.

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on January 27, 2021, 08:02:06 PM
Dietrich has definitely pissed someone off.
At the beginning of the show he was talking about somebody. Don't exactly remember the name. Perhaps it had Invictus in it.

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on January 27, 2021, 08:03:18 PM
At the beginning of the show he was talking about somebody. Don't exactly remember the name. Perhaps it had Invictus in it.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sol_Invictus

Pelayo

All I caught was he made a passing remark aimed at somebody who obviously disagreed with ddd and did not elaborate.

Gunner65

Moon is about to publish "The Roswell Deception"...which is nothing more than a narrated version of Dietrich's "Roswell and the Rising Sun" lectures and other bullshit.

This may explain Dietrich's attitude...

Gunner65

Barbarick is living in a dream world.  He and Dietrich will be eviscerated after the publishing of this book. 

Pelayo

Hey moonpie, before you pat yourself on the back for being so "virtuous" by pointing out how evil America is, how about writing a book about the 240 to 280 MILLION people slaughtered in the name of islam? That is the number REAL not FAKE historians put it. But I guess you wouldn't be so woke if you did that. And if you think that Americans owning African slaves is repugnant, why don't you write a book about how islamic slave dealers sold those Africans to the Americans? Shut up you fucking commie.

Gunner65

The book will be notable...trust me.  Because Moon will actually publish it himself, and not just Amazon. (He published the last "book" on Amazon).

The strategy of these two is sickening.  Now they smear May Brussel!  Brussel had NOTHING to do with Dietrich.  NOTHING!  This is Barbarick trying to "piggy-back" his old, debunked, Montauk bullshit on Dietrich and this new book.

Pelayo

Hey moonpie, if ddd was around when that gal's car was rammed, he would have braved the flames and busted out the car window with his bare hands and pulled her out alive. Or at least say he did.

Gunner65

"Crates" Dietrich incinerated at the Presidio?  WTF?

Gunner65

Moon is revealing his "mind-fucking" personality ...and Dietrich is following his insanity.  "Andrew Mengeris" Operations Manager for the Presidio Post Library?

Pelayo

OMG, moonpie actually sounds sincere about believing ddd's crock of shit story. Nobody can be that stupid, but judging from moonpie's voice, maybe.

Gunner65

"Jaunita Taylor" and "Caroline Garett"

Pelayo

Maybe moonpie is being led around by his nose by his mother-in-law and is working as a commie propagandist.

Gunner65

"Something for cunts" (Cunts can't keep secrets about the atomic bomb) - Douglas Dietrich

Pelayo

Hey moonpie, if your young wife takes a million dollar life insurance policy out on you, I'd sleep with one eye open.

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on January 27, 2021, 08:42:14 PM
Maybe moonpie is being led around by his nose by his mother-in-law and is working as a commie propagandist.
You are dead-on with that

Pelayo

Washout ddd lectures about what is regarded as military professionalism. Hey ddd, now that biden is in charge you can re-up in the military AND wear dresses like Cpl Klinger.

Jackstar

Quote from: Gunner65 on January 27, 2021, 08:43:09 PM
"Something for cunts" (Cunts can't keep secrets about the atomic bomb) - Douglas Dietrich

Sup. Another day, another lot of broken arms. Maybe I better pay the cable bill.

Quote from: Gunner65 on January 27, 2021, 08:39:30 PM
Moon is revealing his "mind-fucking" personality

There's another kind? Now, that's what I call a closer encounter. Oh yeah, there's Hicks now.

Gunner65

Better an arm than your face Jackler.  Raping Officers wives at the Presidio?

Gunner65

This little POS lying fucker...who cannot verify ANYTHING he has claimed for 12 years, now thinks he can make MORE claims!

Jackstar

I love how nonchalant everybody is. Sup.

When all the ERs across the country are filled with broken arms, in the waiting room, lined out the door, and heading up to the shiney medbot in the parking lot... Then, We will truly have made it.

Legs next, or fingers? Stay tuned.

Pelayo

"The last person in the world you can call racist is douglas dietrich" -ddd              Sorry ddd, you are probably one of the worst racists. Too bad you're too stupid and such a hypocrite to recognize that.

Jackstar

Quote from: Gunner65 on January 27, 2021, 08:51:37 PM
Jackler.  Raping Officers wives at the Presidio?

When I get fully online, operational, and orangutan: I will rape the Presidio itself. I ain't too proud. Give me that cherry bomb, Building Baby.

What? I'm funny. I put the FU in.