• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Pelayo

I'm saying if the demonrats think they are going to dramatically change America, good luck. People are sick of criminal demonrats getting away with murder while demeaning American morals and values. And that's right ddd, I said American values, not gay invader from china values. Go back to china asshole, but be prepared to get a job.

Gunner65

And when she was shot, why is it that no one hit the floor!  They stood there after watching her fall..they are putting their backs to the threat...WHO SHOT HER?
WHY?

Look at the mess..This chick went through a door window.  And it was NOT into the HOUSE SPACE.  It was the library of what?

This is nuts

This girl dying is not good for Biden

Gunner65

So these fuckers want to get drunk and meet tonight to end it?  Unbelievable

Jackstar

Quote from: Gunner65 on January 06, 2021, 09:41:36 PM
This is nuts

This girl dying is not good for Biden

[attachment=1]  [attachment=2]  [attachment=3]  [attachment=4]  [attachment=5]

Gunner65

Who shot the girl?

What is the girl's name?

Gunner65

I see it.  look at the piles of stuff ...broken windows..and look at the PLACE on the top of the door!  What does it say?

Pelayo

Quote from: Jackstar on January 06, 2021, 09:53:16 PM
She didn't look very girly. What was her ass like?
I think she looked like ddd.

Gunner65

It is NOT the HOUSE!  It is another room.  And look to the left  to the asshole who watches her try to climb into the door just before she is shot

Who is the black police officer on the left of the screen?  did he shoot her?

Pelayo

Hey ddd, it's hilarious to say that Trump should go away when he lost the election and yet you remain telling your tired old lies that have been completely refuted.

Gunner65

Peter moon is a fucking liar.

Yamashita

Pelayo

Yeah ddd, I did considerably research into Yamashita, and my conclusion is you are a lying, racist, lazy, stinking pile of shit.. And that would be the answer of anyone asked about you.

Gunner65

"Romania, Romania"  books

But NOT DD! 

Pelayo

ddd should be interned at Manzanar and then deported to Taiwan, have fun assembling computers ddd.

Pelayo

Shithole ddd states the japanese word maru means ship. Sorry liar ddd, it literally means round, but is commonly used as island. One more lie exposed ddd.

Gunner65

Look closer at Newsmax  Look at the sponsors:

Look at what Peter Moon is trying to do with Dietrich and his Romanian fiction. This is an avalanche of propaganda the likes of which we have never seen.

Gunner65

Or the "14-year-old faggot" Douglas Dietrich: Who believes he is the son of Adolf Hitler. 

Pelayo

Ha! ddd says the first beheading he saw was in the tenderloin. More likely in the twilight zone.   
https://youtu.be/2omxzM0w4SA

Pelayo

Hey ddd, you should do like that security guard who killed himself because he failed to secure his area. You tried to revise American history and you failed. Do the right thing.

Pelayo

ddd laughs like a hyena while Derek describes a shooting spree.

Gunner65

Dietrich makes me sick. He has absolutely no redeeming factors whatsoever.

Pelayo

Stupid liberal assholes are mystified that there are shortages of food at the grocery store. Duh, that's what happens when you lock down everything and tell people not to go to work.

Gunner65

I notice things missing from the shelves all the time. Even some canned goods and pasta. I wanted to get Taco makings and there was no sauce and no chopped chilies. I don't go to our little store that much anymore, just for meats and cheeses and a few veggies/fruits.  It's all overpriced and the quality sucks.

Pelayo

Hey Celina, a Nigerian prince wants to give you $4 million dollars. All you have to do is send him a thousand dollars first.

Pelayo

Read this book ddd, it will shed some light on the mental illness problem.

Pelayo

Yeah ddd, listen to Celina and quit all your hating.

Gunner65

Inbred scientists in Antarctica?  It's own language?  What a load of bullshit! The most common language there is fucking Russian!